Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,018 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Peter Obi Have Lost The Elections!! See Why!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Have Lost The Elections!! See Why!! (3062 Views)

Peter Obi Have Already Lost The Elections: See Why!! / Breaking News!!! Peter Obi Have Already Lost The Elections See Why!!! / APC Took Jonathan To Court For Deploying Army During Elections! See Court Ruling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Have Lost The Elections!! See Why!! by Ebi2233: 10:53am On Nov 13, 2022
Apart from the fact that i wish that Obi would win, I'm sure that he will lose Bayelsa my Nigerian State because we have 24 Assembly Members and no Governor would leave a Constituency to another party because that is what can make him relevant and win any election even for himself.

Douye Diri is a God sent to Bayelsans and the Ijaw Nation at large.
I just pray he continues this good style even in his second tenure.
Douye Diri is the best Governor in Nigeria that his leadership go round.
He is the silent achiever.

He is working for Atiku just like all Assembly and all State Executives cannot allow any party collect food from their mouths.

STOP CONVINCING YOURSELVES WITH LIES TOLD TO YOURSELVES THAT ARE FAR FROM REALITY

Even APC will have more votes than LP in Bayelsa.

APC have strong ground.

All politicians are either coming back or bringing someone.

Forget it, Obi has failed though i wish he could win.

@General Ditari.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Have Lost The Elections!! See Why!! by Obidient1: 10:54am On Nov 13, 2022
I will rate Beyelsa State most Illiterate state in Nigeria if PETER OBI did not get up to 80% votes from there, tell me why I should vote for the wicked people who carelessly Masterminded the removal of Our dear Goodluck Jonathan due to their selfish interest and hunger for power.
PETER OBI or Never.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Have Lost The Elections!! See Why!! by onomeabuja: 10:55am On Nov 13, 2022
Ebi2233:
Apart from the fact that i wish that Obi would win, I'm sure that he will lose Bayelsa my Nigerian State because we have 24 Assembly members and no Governor would leave a constituency to another party because that is what can make him relevant and win any election even for himself.

He is working for Atiku just like all Assembly and all State Executives cannot allow any party collect food from their mouths. Stop convincing yourselves with lies.

@General Ditari.
Na craze men & women crowd Obi miscreants want take win election grin
@waziri chop noble jare cheesy

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Have Lost The Elections!! See Why!! by SpatialKing(m): 10:57am On Nov 13, 2022
Governors can't influence the upcoming elections

18 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Have Lost The Elections!! See Why!! by onomeabuja: 10:58am On Nov 13, 2022
SpatialKing:
They there de deceive ur self grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Have Lost The Elections!! See Why!! by GodHatesJews: 10:59am On Nov 13, 2022
Even Wike is just using Obias a threat to Atiku to get Atiku to commit on his demands.

Obi is just a chip being pushed around.

I winder how they think the solid party structures in SS states will abandon their party at a time they have a candidate that will win the presidential elections for one yamri that isn't going anywhere beyond his SE.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Have Lost The Elections!! See Why!! by 10mobile: 11:00am On Nov 13, 2022
Ebi2233:
Apart from the fact that i wish that Obi would win, I'm sure that he will lose Bayelsa my Nigerian State because we have 24 Assembly members and no Governor would leave a constituency to another party because that is what can make him relevant and win any election.

@General Ditari.

We give up too easily and we give in to low-level thinking too fast.

This type of slave mindset is the reason low-life blacks are the only race Fulani has been able to enslave all over the world.

I believe that Fulani have put juju in the meat they sell to Nigerians.

Cos I can't see how anyone would be supporting another Fulani to be President while the present Fulani president is still killing us using Fulani herders.

And the Fulani that you are supporting recently showed his support for the murder of an innocent Christian girl!

This is beyond ordinary to say the least.

Blacks are mostly nauseating low-lives who can't see beyond their flat noses.

Innocentman86:

How are you sure he is ijaw,these is a faceless forum.
Can you stop insulting my tribe.
I take God beg you.
I'm ijaw and obi will win all ss/se don't mind the yoru bad cowordly fake Muslimns claiming ijaw.

Bro, I'm sorry. Ijaws are my brothers. And, they are a great tribe. But, when I see stupid Ijaws like Dokubo and stupid Igbos like Soludo, I get very angry because these two tribes have suffered enough in the hands of Fulani to be wise by now.

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Have Lost The Elections!! See Why!! by GodHatesJews: 11:00am On Nov 13, 2022
SpatialKing:

Maybe in your yeast and yeast alone where there is no respect to any form of authority .

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Have Lost The Elections!! See Why!! by Bontafa: 11:00am On Nov 13, 2022
Ebi2233:
Apart from the fact that i wish that Obi would win, I'm sure that he will lose Bayelsa my Nigerian State because we have 24 Assembly members and no Governor would leave a constituency to another party because that is what can make him relevant and win any election even for himself.

He is working for Atiku just like all Assembly and all State Executives cannot allow any party collect food from their mouths. Stop convincing yourselves with lies.

@General Ditari.

Go for check up

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Have Lost The Elections!! See Why!! by habsydiamond(m): 11:01am On Nov 13, 2022
Whats on the mind of everyone is hidden. You can't dictate for others. U will be shocked come the day of elections.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Have Lost The Elections!! See Why!! by GodHatesJews: 11:02am On Nov 13, 2022
10mobile:

This type of slave mindset is the reason low-life blacks are the only race Fulani has been able to enslave.

And your dismissive and insultive comments on someone expressing his own opinion is better abi?

Better get ready to reunite with your Biafra flag

Ewu sacrificial scape goat of Jerusalem

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Have Lost The Elections!! See Why!! by Idiko1: 11:03am On Nov 13, 2022
Ebi2233:

@General Ditari.

Please spare us this nonsensical crap. You cannot deceitfully tutor us on sabotage. We know saboteurs when we see them. They look, walk and talk like Ijaw.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Have Lost The Elections!! See Why!! by Babybush: 11:04am On Nov 13, 2022
You all can say anything to feel better after the neck pressing from Edo state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Have Lost The Elections!! See Why!! by Ebi2233: 11:06am On Nov 13, 2022
Obidient1:
I will rate Beyelsa State most Illiterate state in Nigeria if PETER OBI did not get up to 80% votes from there, tell me why I should vote for the wicked people who carelessly Masterminded the removal of Our dear Goodluck Jonathan due to their selfish interest and hunger for power.
PETER OBI or Never.

Continue lying to yourself.
Re: Peter Obi Have Lost The Elections!! See Why!! by Ebi2233: 11:08am On Nov 13, 2022
Obidient1:
PETER OBI or Never.
Peter Obi is no where in this race.
The seat is between Atiku and Tinubu though I'm not too much happy about that but it is the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Have Lost The Elections!! See Why!! by Babybush: 11:09am On Nov 13, 2022
Ebi2233:
Apart from the fact that i wish that Obi would win, I'm sure that he will lose Bayelsa my Nigerian State because we have 24 Assembly Members and no Governor would leave a Constituency to another party because that is what can make him relevant and win any election even for himself.

@General Ditari.
All these your talks are for stomach infrastructure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Have Lost The Elections!! See Why!! by Ebi2233: 11:11am On Nov 13, 2022
Babybush:

All these your talks are for stomach infrastructure

The truth is bitter to you.
He is an Ijaw man like me and all Ijaw people are from my family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Have Lost The Elections!! See Why!! by tinsel: 11:14am On Nov 13, 2022
SpatialKing:
They will the most determinant of the election in their states.
Re: Peter Obi Have Lost The Elections!! See Why!! by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 13, 2022
SpatialKing:

Sigh!

Don’t say this where enlightened people are sitted.

Seems you are a newbie in politics.

Even governors influence student union elections.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Have Lost The Elections!! See Why!! by Babybush: 11:15am On Nov 13, 2022
Ebi2233:

Oga come out clean on who you support.

You are not a Peter Obi supporter. Stop tagging yourself as one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Have Lost The Elections!! See Why!! by SpatialKing(m): 11:15am On Nov 13, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Sigh!

You know the truth deep down

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Have Lost The Elections!! See Why!! by Ebi2233: 11:15am On Nov 13, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Sigh!

Exactly.
Re: Peter Obi Have Lost The Elections!! See Why!! by Babybush: 11:16am On Nov 13, 2022
Ebi2233:

You no get talk
Re: Peter Obi Have Lost The Elections!! See Why!! by Ebi2233: 11:16am On Nov 13, 2022
Babybush:

Oga come out clean on who you support.

You are not a Peter Obi supporter. Stop tagging yourself as one
I know politics and it is not because i believe in someone means that others do.
Re: Peter Obi Have Lost The Elections!! See Why!! by 10mobile: 11:18am On Nov 13, 2022
Ebi2233:

Enjoy your 5 minutes of fame. See him feeling like an Influencer responding to every comment. Accursed souls everywhere. That's how weak stupid GEJ from Ijaw spent all his time trying to please northerners and did next to nothing to his people and the Igbos who supported him the most. Now, flood turned him to an IDP. Looks like Ijaws are the slowest Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Have Lost The Elections!! See Why!! by Ebi2233: 11:22am On Nov 13, 2022
10mobile:

Enjoy your 5 minutes of fame. See him feeling like an Influencer responding to every comment. Accursed souls everywhere. That's how weak stupid GEJ from Ijaw spent all his time trying to please northerners and did next to nothing to his people and the Igbos who supported him the most. Now, flood turned him to an IDP. Looks like Ijaws are the slowest Nigerians.
I have thousands of Ijaws that wait for my orders and follow me on the Ijaw Republic movements so i was born famous.
Re: Peter Obi Have Lost The Elections!! See Why!! by TinubuDeDrugLor: 11:23am On Nov 13, 2022
Ebi2233:

He is working for Atiku just like all Assembly and all State Executives cannot allow any party collect food from their mouths.
STOP CONVINCING YOURSELVES WITH LIES TOLD TO YOURSELVES THAT ARE FAR FROM REALITY
APC have strong ground.

@General Ditari.

Kai kai illiterate urchin.

When you're done with your demented man's analysis you come let's contribute common sense for you.

Igbo's fought for Jonathan and what what Igbo's are suffering today under APC is because they supported Jonathan an ijaw man.

Why are you people unappreciative of the Igbo's?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Have Lost The Elections!! See Why!! by Ebi2233: 11:25am On Nov 13, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:

Kai kai illiterate urchin.

When you're done with your demented man's analysis you come let's contribute common sense for you.

Igbo's fought for Jonathan and what what Igbo's are suffering today under APC is because they supported Jonathan an ijaw man.

Why are you people unappreciative of the Igbo's?

Igbos fought for their jobs
Jonathan filled up the offices with Igbos

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Have Lost The Elections!! See Why!! by TinubuDeDrugLor: 11:26am On Nov 13, 2022
Ebi2233:

Peter Obi is no where in this race.
The seat is between Atiku and Tinubu though I'm not too much happy about that but it is the truth.

Bandit south south zone.

Who cares about an inconsequential bandit like you?
Re: Peter Obi Have Lost The Elections!! See Why!! by ganisucks(f): 11:26am On Nov 13, 2022
Ebi2233:

APC have strong ground.

@General Ditari.

If President Obi has already lost, why are you shouting it on the mountain. Why not use your hand to give Tinubu or Atiku the key to Aso Rock.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Have Lost The Elections!! See Why!! by TinubuDeDrugLor: 11:26am On Nov 13, 2022
Ebi2233:

Igbos fought for their jobs
Jonathan filled up the offices with Igbos

Ungrateful vagabond.

You will need Igbo's again someday.
Re: Peter Obi Have Lost The Elections!! See Why!! by Ebi2233: 11:27am On Nov 13, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:

Bandit south south zone.

Who cares about an inconsequential bandit like you?

Igbos are not larger than Ijaws in population.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Effect? Lamidi Apapa; from 300 Votes To 18,000 Votes. / Enough Is Enough Rally Part 2 / Fashola Wake Up, Ohakim Is Catching Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.