Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

I Have This Re Occurring Leg Ulcer ,please Help!!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have This Re Occurring Leg Ulcer ,please Help!!! (1564 Views)

Help! Ulcer And Typhoid Is Putting My Mum Under Serious Discomfort / Deeply Depressed. Pls Help Save My Dad From 3 Years Old Venous Leg Ulcer (vid) / Mother Who Had Accident, Broken Leg, Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have This Re Occurring Leg Ulcer ,please Help!!! by Miracleify(m): 11:00am On Jul 16, 2023
Good day everyone
Please I still sincerely need your help,
My number for video calls to verify how I genuinely need help.
Please no amount is too small as I can't provide money for the surgery.
I need all the help I could get as I don't have anybody to help.
Thanks to those who called and have sent a token
God bless you all
I appreciate.
Re: I Have This Re Occurring Leg Ulcer ,please Help!!! by Miracleify(m): 5:05pm On Jul 17, 2023
Good Morning friends, My name is Ekwe Ifeanyichukwu Miracle, a native of Ezi- OkoroUche Ndukwe in Afikpo North local govt in Ebonyi state. The accident started in the year 2014, it was a bike accident.
The accident occurred in Afikpo North, Amaziri. I was treating it at the village all to no avail. I had to move to Lagos. It was in Lagos I started treating it and it was the right leg that was affected. I started treating it with medications and injections and it healed.
The present situation was as a result of a bike accident that occurred in 2021, I started going to St Matthews Hospital at Orile. The nurses there were dressing the wound for six months. I spent all my funds on the leg. The leg affected was now the left leg
It got so bad that I couldn't feed and my landlord threw my load out of my room because I was unable to pay my house rent. I moved to my aunt house in Lagos too because I had no Money to travel back to the village. I stayed there about a month and was finding it hard to feed too and the burden was getting much on her. I later got funds from my younger sister and travelled back to the village.
The leg got worst, the swellings, the itching and the pain was severe. I went through a lot feeding and the pain from the leg was worst. Most times I starve and have no money to buy painkillers to reduce the pain.I later got a woman that started treating it with herbal, I paid 10,000 naira for the treatment in which a friend of mine supported me with. The back side of the leg managed to heal. But the main place where I had the accident was not healing at all. Then, on the 19th of this month I travelled to Abakiliki. A few of my classmates from Command secondary school contributed 40000 naira to enable me go to Fetha hospital to ascertain the remedy
I went there and waited on the queue, I was re directed to Fetha two for treatment. I got there and the wound was dressed. The doctor in charge said I would need to run tests and also x-ray to diagnose the cause. I paid for the little treatment given there about 15,000. I proceeded to the hospital today to get the tests result I would run, the drugs and the amounts as well.
Also the doctor stated that the leg would need to be operated on as a result of decay and destruction of the veins caused by the accident
He gave an estimate of 400,000 naira for both the drugs and surgery. He also stated I would need to be hospitalized for proper treatment.
I am appealing to everyone to please assist me with funds to aid in the surgery. I am really in pain here and I wish to be strong and better 😭😭🙏. Please I really need financial assistance as I have no parents just I and my two younger sisters. Below are the pictures of the leg currently and the results of the tests as well.

Please I will provide all necessary details to show that I genuinely need help.
Re: I Have This Re Occurring Leg Ulcer ,please Help!!! by Miracleify(m): 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2023
Good day everyone
Please I still sincerely need your help,
My number for video calls to verify how I genuinely need help.
Please no amount is too small as I can't provide money for the surgery.
I need all the help I could get as I don't have anybody to help.
Thanks to those who called and have sent a token
God bless you all
I appreciate.
Re: I Have This Re Occurring Leg Ulcer ,please Help!!! by Miracleify(m): 10:56am On Jul 28, 2023
I am still very much available for calls,
Be it video or voice calls,

I have visited so many herbs centers,prayed ,fasted and slept in churches first years before my class mates of command secondary school abakaliki 2003/2004 decided to intervene.

God bless you
Re: I Have This Re Occurring Leg Ulcer ,please Help!!! by Miracleify(m): 5:38pm On Jul 29, 2023
Still hope someone comes to my aid.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do I Let Go Of My Son And Risk Losing Him To My Ex-wife (ex Bitch) / What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Spouse Has A Child Outside Wedlock / Akata In Pain/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.