Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Nigerians Are Sufferheads - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Sufferheads (865 Views)

"Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed / Nigerians Are Too Tribalistic That's Why We Don't Feature ourBest 11 In Politics / Festus Keyamo :I don’t believe NBS figures, Nigerians are becoming richer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are Sufferheads by professore(m): 8:52pm On Jul 03, 2023
By "sufferheads" I mean, they like suffering, hard life and pain.

Here is why - Nigerians will compare how much a commodity in sold in US dollars and convert it to Naira, if the result is higher than the Naira value, then they will say that it is cheaper in Nigeria.

Let's look at this analysis:

Let's say $1 = #500

Let's assume a cooking gas costs $60 in US.

Let's say exactly the same product costs #28000 in Nigeria

Nigerians will now convert $60 to Naira, which is equal to $30,000

Nigerians will now say that Nigerian government is trying, it is cheaper to get the product in Nigeria by #2000.

Nigerians have forgotten that you can earn that $60 easily in USA in an hour or two. But that is almost your own minimum wage here, which you earn in the whole of 1 month. Waking up rushing to work, getting back late at night. Hardly sleep, hardly rest, off you go again in the next morning. So between someone in USA and a sufferhead in Nigeria who will buy more property and live a better life? Who will live more comfortably? Who has a better polity, better system to thrive? So, stop this comparison, it doesn't work that way.

Sufferheads, all these comments you make online and government officials see them, it makes them tighten the rope on your neck which causes concussion to your sufferhead.

Drops my pen.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Sufferheads by Adurax: 8:54pm On Jul 03, 2023
Suffering and smiling

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Sufferheads by Dpen11(f): 8:55pm On Jul 03, 2023
On point

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Sufferheads by professore(m): 8:56pm On Jul 03, 2023
Dpen11:
On point
Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Sufferheads by professore(m): 9:09pm On Jul 03, 2023
Adurax:
Suffering and smiling
they were liking it before, but I think this subsidy removal (which will most likely benefit them nothing) is hitting them hard. So, let's begin to properly orientate them before they won't be able to afford ordinary toothpaste and halitosis will finish their sufferheads.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Sufferheads by LikeAking: 9:55pm On Jul 03, 2023
professore:

Here is why - Nigerians will compare how much a commodity in sold in US dollars and convert it to Naira, if the result is higher than the Naira value, then they will say that it is cheaper in Nigeria.

Let's say $1 = #500

Nigerians will now say that Nigerian government is trying, it is cheaper to get the product in Nigeria by #2000.

Nigerians have forgotten that you can earn that $60 easily in USA in an hour or two. But that is almost your own minimum wage here, which you earn in the whole of 1 month. Waking up rushing to work, getting back late at night. Hardly sleep, hardly rest, off you go again in the next morning. So between someone in USA and a sufferhead in Nigeria who will buy more property and live a better life? Who will live more comfortably? Who has a better polity, better system to thrive? So, stop this comparison, it doesn't work that way.

Sufferheads, all these comments you make online and government officials see them, it makes them tighten the rope on your neck which causes concussion to your sufferhead.

Drops my pen.

Na illiterate Nigerians..
Re: Nigerians Are Sufferheads by Opolopoopolonio: 10:04pm On Jul 03, 2023
professore:

Let's say $1 = #500

Drops my pen.

Extremely faulty argument

Only in Nigeria do you see drivers and gatemen living in their own houses despite earning 30k minimum wage without having to pay mortgage for the rest of their lives smiley

And who says you can easily earn USD60 in the US without having to work your asssss out

Aside banking and teaching in Nigeria, most jobs are easy. Also, not everybody stays in Lagos where there is much stress.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Sufferheads by professore(m): 10:19pm On Jul 03, 2023
Opolopoopolonio:

Only in Nigeria do you see drivers and gatemen living in their own houses despite earning 30k minimum wage without having to pay mortgage for the rest of their lives smiley

And who says you can easily earn USD60 in the US without having to work your asssss out

Aside banking and teaching in Nigeria, most jobs are easy. Also, not everybody stays in Lagos where there is much stress.
And you have not seen a driver earning 150k or even more? And are you talking about those cubicles/huts made of mud that has no structural integrity in desolate places? C'mon that's not a house but a place to put your head. Because if you have seen a gateman living in his own house at Ikoyi come and tell me. Of course, you will work for every single dollar in the US, does that negate the fact that you can get it easily? No. If you want to combine 5 jobs in US, the jobs are available, only a lazy man will likely be poor over there. But a hard working youth here can be rendered useless. I'm aware people like you will come around.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Sufferheads by professore(m): 10:24pm On Jul 03, 2023
LikeAking:

Na illiterate Nigerians..

you sabi. That's why we need to reorientate them so that they can start thinking properly.
Re: Nigerians Are Sufferheads by Opolopoopolonio: 10:51pm On Jul 03, 2023
professore:
And you have not seen a driver earning 150k or even more? And are you talking about those cubicles/huts made of mud that has no structural integrity in desolate places? C'mon that's not a house but a place to put your head. Because if you have seen a gateman living in his own house at Ikoyi come and tell me. Of course, you will work for every single dollar in the US, does that negate the fact that you can get it easily? No. If you want to combine 5 jobs in US, the jobs are available, only a lazy man will likely be poor over there. But a hard working youth here can be rendered useless. I'm aware people like you will come around.

The drivers I am referring to don't earn 150k.
Also, house is house so far it protects you from the elements. The ones I've seen so far are fair enough.
Some drivers even have tenants... cheesy

Didn't we see a condo collapse in the US the other time

In Nigeria, don't buildings collapse even in Ikoyi

Come on, in Nigeria, we live debt-free with peace of mind. We don't have to do 5 jobs to make ends meet. cool

We don't have to pay mortgage all our lives or live on credit cards. cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Sufferheads by Starcrest1: 1:00am On Jul 04, 2023
Opolopoopolonio:

The drivers I am referring to don't earn 150k.
Also, house is house so far it protects you from the elements. The ones I've seen so far are fair enough.
Some drivers even have tenants... cheesy

Didn't we see a condo collapse in the US the other time

In Nigeria, don't buildings collapse even in Ikoyi

Come on, in Nigeria, we live debt-free with peace of mind. We don't have to do 5 jobs to make ends meet. cool

We don't have to pay mortgage all our lives or live on credit cards. cool

Oga stop talking thrash. Which gateman has his own house in Nigeria.? I can believe for drivers because driving has levels even in America truck drivers earn big bucks.

By the way who told you Nigerians are not living in debts you don't even know what you are saying.

Nigerians live a miserable life and smile at the same time and you are an example.

Travel round the world and see how people live good life.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Sufferheads by Opolopoopolonio: 6:31am On Jul 04, 2023
Starcrest1:

Oga stop talking thrash. Which gateman has his own house in Nigeria.? I can believe for drivers because driving has levels even in America truck drivers earn big bucks.

By the way who told you Nigerians are not living in debts you don't even know what you are saying.

Nigerians live a miserable life and smile at the same time and you are an example.

Travel round the world and see how people live good life.

Why are you sounding so miserable Regular drivers and gatemen do have their own houses and I know some of them.

Nigerians are doing far better than you debt-laden m*r*ns abroad.

During the last cash crunch earlier in the year, see the way Nigerians were yearning to access their CASH in the their accounts. People slept in front of banks and ATM machines. They were ready to collect any amount the bank could offer at the time.

Out of desperation some used cash to even buy cash from POS operators e.g. 3k for 10k. It was that bad.

Was it your father's money they were jostling to collect

Do people in debt have CASH amassed in the bank that they are dying to access

How many of you abroad-based l*natics even have savings at all

Personally, the dollars you work like a slave to earn, I also earn it here from my side hustle with ease. All glory to God.

Sorry I don't belong to misery company shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Sufferheads by DrGoodman: 6:48am On Jul 04, 2023
Opolopoopolonio:

They have arrived, the people that are poor in their spirit.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Sufferheads by babydioku(f): 8:07am On Jul 04, 2023
Especially yorubas
I have never seen a tribe with poverty mentality
Re: Nigerians Are Sufferheads by Opolopoopolonio: 8:37am On Jul 04, 2023
DrGoodman:

They have arrived, the people that are poor in their spirit.

Lame! shocked
Re: Nigerians Are Sufferheads by Starcrest1: 9:59am On Jul 04, 2023
Opolopoopolonio:

Why are you sounding so miserable Regular drivers and gatemen do have their own houses and I know some of them.

Nigerians are doing far better than you debt-laden m*r*ns abroad.

During the last cash crunch earlier in the year, see the way Nigerians were yearning to access their CASH in the their accounts. People slept in front of banks and ATM machines. They were ready to collect any amount the bank could offer at the time.

Out of desperation some used cash to even buy cash from POS operators e.g. 3k for 10k. It was that bad.

Was it your father's money they were jostling to collect

Do people in debt have CASH amassed in the bank that they are dying to access

How many of you abroad-based l*natics even have savings at all

Personally, the dollars you work like a slave to earn, I also earn it here from my side hustle with ease. All glory to God.

Sorry I don't belong to misery company shocked

Like I said travel and gain knowledge. Debtors are in Nigeria likewise abroad stop making it seem only people abroad owe.

You have just shot yourself on the leg. Look at the suffering you described just because people want to collect their own money, you can't hear such rubbish abroad.

In America, there are people who don't owe shit too and are doing well even their debtors are not the same with the debtors in Nigeria because most of the times they have the means to pay but the people in Nigeria who are mostly unemployed end up with bad debt .

Come on dude don't do this to yourself travel and be free from suffer head thinking you are enjoying.
Re: Nigerians Are Sufferheads by Opolopoopolonio: 11:19am On Jul 04, 2023
Starcrest1:

Like I said travel and gain knowledge. Debtors are in Nigeria likewise abroad stop making it seem only people abroad owe.

You have just shot yourself on the leg. Look at the suffering you described just because people want to collect their own money, you can't hear such rubbish abroad.

In America, there are people who don't owe shit too and are doing well even their debtors are not the same with the debtors in Nigeria because most of the times they have the means to pay but the people in Nigeria who are mostly unemployed end up with bad debt .

Come on dude don't do this to yourself travel and be free from suffer head thinking you are enjoying.

We all know why Emefiele came up with the cash crunch policy - to stop Tinubu. That is not the point of this debate.

Rather, it's the fact that regular Nigerians do have CASH and are almost NEVER in debt unlike you abroad-based m*r*ns that live all your lives in debt and mortgages. What a slavery!

The debtors in Nigeria are the big boys - Dangote and co. Nigerian banks don't give out loans to regular people. Never!

Seems your only achievement in life to have travelled out of Nigeria. What a shame! cheesy

When, I am travelling out, it's for holidays. I CAN NEVER be based abroad. I am NOT a SLAVE. tongue

Do you have savings at all? Answer me. cheesy
Re: Nigerians Are Sufferheads by marlow1962(m): 11:39am On Jul 04, 2023
You can never deliver people who has brought condemnation on themselves.
Nigerians love and cherish suffering. When you talk, the illiterate ones will bark like a dog, swearing and cursing you, tagging you Igbo or ipob. The will find a way to tell you why they love suffering. Some will go as far as telling you that that same USA suffered before they get where they are today, nigga please you're stupid. You can even compare San Francisco in 1970 to Nigeria of 2023.

I'm hearing petrol will be 700 soon, ha and people are jubilating. The audio $400m that they made as gain after removing petrol subsidy, where is it. Cowards.
Nigerians are stupid, how can you be an enemy to your own self, your own progress? Tueh.
The Maiduguri brothers pulling up on bicycle everyday due to petrol issues, could you believe some born to suffer people are jubilating, saying it is good and also a way to exercise, that the USA people even ride bicycle too.
Do you know how annoying that the Americans/Europeans and other 1sr world countries can't conquer Nigeria, dam bro Nigeria is FUCKIN blessed. But look around, see as everybody they live life in so help me lord mood. Everything in shamble, citizens in shamble.

One Nigeria is a scam, let everybody go their separate ways. We can never progress with this one Nigeria bullshit.
Re: Nigerians Are Sufferheads by Starcrest1: 1:52pm On Jul 04, 2023
Opolopoopolonio:

We all know why Emefiele came up with the cash crunch policy - to stop Tinubu. That is not the point of this debate.

Rather, it's the fact that regular Nigerians do have CASH and are almost NEVER in debt unlike you abroad-based m*r*ns that live all your lives in debt and mortgages. What a slavery!

The debtors in Nigeria are the big boys - Dangote and co. Nigerian banks don't give out loans to regular people. Never!

Seems your only achievement in life to have travelled out of Nigeria. What a shame! cheesy

When, I am travelling out, it's for holidays. I CAN NEVER be based abroad. I am NOT a SLAVE. tongue

Do you have savings at all? Answer me. cheesy

Lols see mumu talk regular people that owe loan apps.

FYI even the debtors in abroad live better quality lives than you suffer heads in Nigeria. I pity you shaa you are suffering thinking you are enjoying.

You don't even know what you are saying Nigerians have cash yet unemployment rate is one of the highest in the world, where are they getting the money from, loan apps ? Lol

After you are done ranting go and pay the loan app you are owing. Mugu........

Yes travelling is an achievement especially when you move out of that cess pit called Nigeria but you can never relate because you are mentally poor.

And of course travelling can never be done by borrowing from palmpay......
Re: Nigerians Are Sufferheads by Opolopoopolonio: 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2023
Starcrest1:

FYI even the debtors in abroad live better quality lives than you suffer heads in Nigeria. I pity you shaa you are suffering thinking you are enjoying.

You don't even know what you are saying Nigerians have cash yet unemployment rate is one of the highest in the world, where are they getting the money from, loan apps ? Lol

Yes travelling is an achievement especially when you move out of that cess pit called Nigeria but you can never relate because you are mentally poor.

You keep exposing you ignorance. cheesy I wipe you here, you move there... cheesy

Nigerians are largely in the INFORMAL sector which cannot be captured by international statisticians. Hence, their stats are faulty shocked

These regular Nigerians are NOT the sort that do loan sharks. They are not even savvy enough.

Is it the abokki doing forex business, selling livestock or selling wares that will be doing loan sharks

Is it the Igbos that are into the phone, computer and electronics business that will be doing loan sharks

Is it Yorubas that are into skilled labour that will be doing loan sharks

How much can loan sharks give these people

It's slavish Nigerians like you that patronise loan sharks - office workers who are trying to measure up to or compete with the joneses next door.

Let me even know what you call enjoyment. Tell me one thing you are enjoying in your slavery over there that you think I am missing.

Like I told you earlier, I earn dollars from my side hustle in addition to my regular job. tongue All glory to God. cool

I know you can't have savings. Enjoy your debt-laden slavish life. cheesy
Re: Nigerians Are Sufferheads by Opolopoopolonio: 4:02pm On Jul 04, 2023
Starcrest1:

Alas, as typical of a slavish clueless l*natic, you've run of ideas and adequate responses to my points and can only regurgigate your self-consolatory jargons.

I know you regret selling all your property only to relocate abroad and end up in a cycle of debt and living hand to mouth cheesy

What a shame! cheesy Enjoy your slavery!! cheesy

The bolded is so incoherent. Damn!!! cheesy
Re: Nigerians Are Sufferheads by Starcrest1: 5:24pm On Jul 04, 2023
Opolopoopolonio:

You keep exposing you ignorance. cheesy I wipe you here, you move there... cheesy

Nigerians are largely in the INFORMAL sector which cannot be captured by international statisticians. Hence, their stats are faulty shocked

These regular Nigerians are NOT the sort that do loan sharks. They are not even savvy enough.

Is it the abokki doing forex business, selling livestock or selling wares that will be doing loan sharks

Is it the Igbos that are into the phone, computer and electronics business that will be doing loan sharks

Is it Yorubas that are into skilled labour that will be doing loan sharks

How much can loan sharks give these people

It's slavish Nigerians like you that patronise loan sharks - office workers who are trying to measure up to or compete with the joneses next door.

Let me even know what you call enjoyment. Tell me one thing you are enjoying in your slavery over there that you think I am missing.

Like I told you earlier, I earn dollars from my side hustle in addition to my regular job. tongue All glory to God. cool

I know you can't have savings. Enjoy your debt-laden slavish life. cheesy

Lols slowpoke like you..... the body responsible for stats gave you one and you are doubting it. Like who are you to debate those stats? dumbo feeling fly.

I can agree that Igbos are largely into trading but where do you place majority of the northerners and most of westerners that rely deeply on white collar jobs when there is low availability of such jobs. Can't you see you are the lunatic if you cant see that a lot of Nigerians are jobless or underemployed.

In America also, not everyone is into office work, there are many businessmen doing well, there are lots of farmers into mechanized farming making their dough. So I don't understand where the idea of majority of Nigerians being in informal sector arose from.

Anything you feel you are doing in Nigeria has thousands of people in America doing it 100 times better. Which electricity do you want to use to compete,? Which infrastructure? Which economy? Which help? Which system? Which security??

You are just very dumb without knowing it!

FYI any chicken dollar you feel you are earning in Nigeria is nothing in America, chew on that.

But an imp like you feels he knows better that people there, you are just deluded, ode!!
Re: Nigerians Are Sufferheads by Starcrest1: 5:27pm On Jul 04, 2023
Opolopoopolonio:

Alas, as typical of a slavish clueless l*natic, you've run of ideas and adequate responses to my points and can only regurgigate your self-consolatory jargons.

I know you regret selling all your property only to relocate abroad and end up in a cycle of debt and living hand to mouth cheesy

What a shame! cheesy Enjoy your slavery!! cheesy

The bolded is so incoherent. Damn!!! cheesy

You started the name calling because you are very shallow, just know you don't have the monopoly of name calling I'm equal to the task.

Dan Iska.........
Re: Nigerians Are Sufferheads by hedonido: 5:35pm On Jul 04, 2023
Opolopoopolonio:

Thanks to corruption and the general collapse of meritocracy and Rule of Law in Nigeria. Otherwise, tell me ho a Gateman or driver on N30k managed to build even a mud house? We shouldn't glorify these things. That's why the country is a massive shit hole.

Almost everyone earning a salary in Nigeria lives above their income due to sharp practices, stealing, manipulating, etc in their various places of work. That's why every stupid director or top civil servant whose legal salary is less than N400k a month are mostly billionaires. I'm sure you'd celebrate those bastards as well.
Re: Nigerians Are Sufferheads by Opolopoopolonio: 6:06pm On Jul 04, 2023
Starcrest1:

Lols slowpoke like you..... the body responsible for stats gave you one and you are doubting it. Like who are you to debate those stats? dumbo feeling fly.

I can agree that Igbos are largely into trading but where do you place majority of the northerners and most of westerners that rely deeply on white collar jobs when there is low availability of such jobs. Can't you see you are the lunatic if you cant see that a lot of Nigerians are jobless or underemployed.

In America also, not everyone is into office work, there are many businessmen doing well, there are lots of farmers into mechanized farming making their dough. So I don't understand where the idea of majority of Nigerians being in informal sector arose from.

Anything you feel you are doing in Nigeria has thousands of people in America doing it 100 times better. Which electricity do you want to use to compete,? Which infrastructure? Which economy? Which help? Which system? Which security??

You are just very dumb without knowing it!

FYI any chicken dollar you feel you are earning in Nigeria is nothing in America, chew on that.

But an imp like you feels he knows better that people there, you are just deluded, ode!!

Are you m*d

I gave you real life scenario of people queuing for days just to have access to their CASH in the banks. How could such people be in debt

I told you what abookkis do - forex, farming, livestock, trading etc

I told you what Yorubas do.

I told you what Igbos do.

What the guys into online runs like myself though mine is side hustle

Most of these people are NOT captured in the tax net. Yet they are cleaning out. cool That's why I said Nigerians are hugely in the informal sector.

In America, you can't escape the tax net. You go to jail! cheesy

No matter how small what I earn in dollars, I am very sure you don't have anything close in savings.

I don't have a generator at home because my light is almost 24 hours. Security is okay. The roads are good.

And dollars in Nigeria is instant HUGE Naira cheesy Who cares what it is worth elsewhere

What a sl*ve!! angry
Re: Nigerians Are Sufferheads by Opolopoopolonio: 6:07pm On Jul 04, 2023
Starcrest1:

You started the name calling because you are very shallow, just know you don't have the monopoly of name calling I'm equal to the task.

Dan Iska.........

I will destr*y you! Omoale!! cheesy
Re: Nigerians Are Sufferheads by Starcrest1: 6:29pm On Jul 04, 2023
Opolopoopolonio:

Are you m*d

I gave you real life scenario of people queuing for days just to have access to their CASH in the banks. How could such people be in debt

I told you what abookkis do - forex, farming, livestock, trading etc

I told you what Yorubas do.

I told you what Igbos do.

What the guys into online runs like myself though mine is side hustle

Most of these people are NOT captured in the tax net. Yet they are cleaning out. cool That's why I said Nigerians are hugely in the informal sector.

In America, you can't escape the tax net. You go to jail! cheesy

No matter how small what I earn in dollars, I am very sure you don't have anything close in savings.

I don't have a generator at home because my light is almost 24 hours. Security is okay. The roads are good.

And dollars in Nigeria is instant HUGE Naira cheesy Who cares what it is worth elsewhere

What a sl*ve!! angry

Mpama!

Everyone cares what dollar is worth elsewhere because anyone who's worth his while must have enough dollars to compete internationally otherwise you are just a local champion.

People pay tax everywhere just that your stupid government squanders your own, maybe that's why you see tax as a bad thing. Lols I'm really arguing with a nicompoop.

Tax is never a bad thing as long as you can pay and you see the government working with it. Even people in America that doesn't make a sizeable income always has their tax returned to them unlike your imbecil1c government planning to tax market women.

About people queuing up to collect money, are you in their various pockets to know that they aren't owing or the amount of money they have.? Some could even be queuing for 1k lols, you are so dumb.

Lols I doubt you have 24 hours power in Nigeria, security is so poor and the roads are nothing to write home about. I'm also a Nigerian so go and fool someone else. I've stayed in the west , east and Northern Nigeria and I assure you, the roads and electricity are nightmares.

Even the few GRAs with basic amenities there are so expensive only political thieves could afford them.

In the US, Power, good road and security is what everyone can enjoy as long as you can pay. You can drive from Los Angeles to New York without encountering any bad road.

Go and hold your government responsible for stealing money meant for development instead of promoting mediocrity you m0ronic uurchin......

Olodo pay me for lecturing you dumbo!
Re: Nigerians Are Sufferheads by Opolopoopolonio: 9:25pm On Jul 04, 2023
Starcrest1:

Mpama!

Everyone cares what dollar is worth elsewhere because anyone who's worth his while must have enough dollars to compete internationally otherwise you are just a local champion.

People pay tax everywhere just that your stupid government squanders your own, maybe that's why you see tax as a bad thing. Lols I'm really arguing with a nicompoop.

Tax is never a bad thing as long as you can pay and you see the government working with it. Even people in America that doesn't make a sizeable income always has their tax returned to them unlike your imbecil1c government planning to tax market women.

About people queuing up to collect money, are you in their various pockets to know that they aren't owing or the amount of money they have.? Some could even be queuing for 1k lols, you are so dumb.

Lols I doubt you have 24 hours power in Nigeria, security is so poor and the roads are nothing to write home about. I'm also a Nigerian so go and fool someone else. I've stayed in the west , east and Northern Nigeria and I assure you, the roads and electricity are nightmares.

Even the few GRAs with basic amenities there are so expensive only political thieves could afford them.

In the US, Power, good road and security is what everyone can enjoy as long as you can pay. You can drive from Los Angeles to New York without encountering any bad road.

Go and hold your government responsible for stealing money meant for development instead of promoting mediocrity you m0ronic uurchin......

Olodo pay me for lecturing you dumbo!

Were! Atole!! cheesy

I enjoy 24 hours electricity hence I don't have a generator. My freezer is completely frozen I have to switch it off to remove some stuffs. My power bill is 7k for a whole month at most. It could be less. Compare that with what you pay abroad, you slave! cheesy

God is our security here. I hardly see policemen. I have not heard a single gunshot since last year. Compare that with the near daily mass shootings that happen where you are. Dumb*ss! cheesy

The roads are good, it took 3 and half years for me to change my bushings and tie rods. My absorbers since 2020 are still intact.

I could do 100km/h on my way to work. I could leave home around 7:40am and still get to work before 8am. Most people start coming in from 9am. Nobody cares. Can you try that where you are you idi*t

I earn dollars. All glory to God. And it's Naira value is what concerns me more tongue I would rather have the Naira in my account than leave dollars in my dorm account. cool Having dollars lying fallow in my dorm account doesn't freak me anymore cool
I don't care about any competition going on in your head. tongue

Let these facts sink into your thick skull. angry

How could regular Nigerians be queing night and day for 1k Is that how wretched you guys are abroad Didn't I tell you that people were so desperate that they were paying 3k for 10k at the POS operators

Right before my very eyes I saw regular Nigerians bring sacks of OLD CASH to the central bank to deposit when Emefiele declared it was no longer legal tender.

Many Nigerians are not in the tax net because they are in the INFORMAL sector. That's why I said unemployment figures are not accurate.

Infact, many people don't want to work again per se. Everyone is looking for the easy way out - crypto, forex, yahoo etc

Next time, don't join the bandwagon foolishly to japa only to start consoling yourself like a l*natic after your foolishness has been laid bare. cheesy

Slave oshi shocked
Re: Nigerians Are Sufferheads by Opolopoopolonio: 9:32pm On Jul 04, 2023
hedonido:

Thanks to corruption and the general collapse of meritocracy and Rule of Law in Nigeria. Otherwise, tell me ho a Gateman or driver on N30k managed to build even a mud house? We shouldn't glorify these things. That's why the country is a massive shit hole.

Almost everyone earning a salary in Nigeria lives above their income due to sharp practices, stealing, manipulating, etc in their various places of work. That's why every stupid director or top civil servant whose legal salary is less than N400k a month are mostly billionaires. I'm sure you'd celebrate those bastards as well.

Don't be jealous!

It may not always be corruption especially for the low-income earners.

The blessing of God maketh rich and addeth no sorrow.

In Nigeria, the office is as important as the pay if not more important. Perks, gifts and opportunities always come from time to time. cool
Re: Nigerians Are Sufferheads by Starcrest1: 9:43pm On Jul 04, 2023
Opolopoopolonio:

Were! Atole!! cheesy

I enjoy 24 hours electricity hence I don't have a generator. My freezer is completely frozen I have to switch it off to remove some stuffs. My power bill is 7k for a whole month at most. It could be less. Compare that with what you pay abroad, you slave! cheesy

God is our security here. I hardly see policemen. I have not heard a single gunshot since last year. Compare that with the daily mass shooting that happen where you are. Dumb*ss! cheesy

The roads are so good, it took 3 and half years for me to change my bushings and tie rods. My absorbers since 2020 are still intact.

I could do 100km/h on my way to work. I could leave home around 7:40am and still get to work before 8am. Most people start coming in from 9am. Nobody cares. Can you try that where you are you idi*t

Let these facts sink into your thick skull

How could regular Nigerians be queing night and day for 1k Is that how wretched you guys are abroad Didn't I tell you that people were so desperate that they were paying 3k for 10k at the POS operators

Right before my very eyes I saw Nigerians bring sacks of OLD CASH to the central bank to deposit when Emefiele declared it was no longer legal tender.

Many Nigerians are not in the tax net because they are in the INFORMAL sector. That's why I said unemployment figures are not accurate.

Infact, many people don't want to work again per se. Everyone is looking for the easy way out - crypto, forex, yahoo etc

Next time, don't join the bandwagon foolishly to japa only to start consoling yourself like a l*natic after your foolishness has been laid bare. cheesy

Slave oshi shocked

Mugu stop lying, Nigerian roads are among the worst in the world. Thunder fire you and your lies. Even if you enjoy anything close to 20 hrs electricity, what about others or do you think you are the only Nigerian out there. Some places in that God forsaken country haven't seen light for the past 6 months.

You do 100km when going to work oloshi.... you even comparing infrastructure In America and Nigeria shows that you are a full blooded id1ot.........

You are so daft ...... you think it's streets we are talking about, please browse the distance of New York city from los Angeles so you can get the idea of what we are saying since you have refused to travel, ezi!.

Ordinary Lagos to Ibadan haven't been completed in over 10 years. Lagos to Ibadan is just like from Austin to Houston in the same state of Texas.

Someone would read this rubbish you are typing and wonder which Nigeria you're talk about.

Like I said stop promoting mediocrity nkakwu!!

PS: If you know anyone in America( I don't think you do by the way) call him/her and ask him/her the last time he/she saw electricity blink.

There are mass shootings and it's An American problem agreed but it's nothing compared to the daily killings happening in that Zoo, ranging from boko haram killings to bandits to IPOB.

Oga pity your future generations abeg even if you don't want to pity yourself...
Re: Nigerians Are Sufferheads by Opolopoopolonio: 9:51pm On Jul 04, 2023
Starcrest1:

Mugu stop lying, Nigerian roads are among the worst in the world. Thunder fire you and your lies. Even if you enjoy anything close to 20 hrs electricity, what about others or do you think you are the only Nigerian out there. Some places in that God forsaken country haven't seen light for the past 6 months.

You do 100km when going to work oloshi.... you even comparing infrastructure In America and Nigeria shows that you are a full blooded id1ot.........

You are so daft ...... you think it's streets we are talking about, please browse the distance of New York city from los Angeles so you can get the idea of what we are saying since you have refused to travel, ezi!.

Ordinary Lagos to Ibadan haven't been completed in over 10 years. Lagos to Ibadan is just like from Austin to Houston in the same state of Texas.

Someone would read this rubbish you are typing and wonder which Nigeria you're talk about.

Like I said stop promoting mediocrity nkakwu!!

Oloriburuku!

I am enjoying 24 hours electricity. My light has not gone for some days now. Believe it or go and die!! tongue

The roads here are also fantastic. And there is no traffic. Believe it or go and die!! tongue

So I can do 100Km/h and still have to travel for 15 minutes.

Why should I even live so far from my office Are you cr*zy

I see, the huge rent wont let you slaves live close to your office abroad. Ehya cheesy

Slave!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Giving Out My New Laptop (pics) / World Bank President Visits President Bola Tinubu / Why Lagos Blue Rail And Lagos Governors Should NEVER Be Celebrated (opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.