Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Nigerians Are Sufferheads - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Sufferheads (866 Views)

"Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed / Nigerians Are Too Tribalistic That's Why We Don't Feature ourBest 11 In Politics / Festus Keyamo :I don’t believe NBS figures, Nigerians are becoming richer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Are Sufferheads by Starcrest1: 10:11pm On Jul 04, 2023
Opolopoopolonio:

Oloriburuku!

I am enjoying 24 hours electricity. My light has not gone for some days now. Believe it or go and die!! tongue

The roads here are also fantastic. And there is no traffic. Believe it or go and die!! tongue

So I can do 100Km/h and still have to travel for 15 minutes.

Why should I even live so far from my office Are you cr*zy

I see, the huge rent wont let you slaves live close to your office abroad. Ehya cheesy

Slave!!

Lols you won't stop with this your slave thingy would you. You are just pained. Eeyaa sorry you hear, you won't experience what good infrastructure is in your lifetime and I pity you. A slave is better than you FYI. Asslicking stupid leaders that put you and your generation in a mess while they send theirs abroad.

If they get a little headache they run abroad while imbec1les like you keep defending them. If Nigeria is even close to abroad in any indices, why are they running here for education and health, ode answer me.

Your IQ is dangerously low, so because you have a few good roads that means everything is perfect, what if you want to do interstate travel, what would you do.

Okay even if you want to confine yourself in one location because you are unproductive, what of transporters using the inter states?. You like how they suffer from bad roads and bandits and kidnappers abi?

The last time I checked, Enugu—Onitsha is still a mess, East west Road, a death trap, Markurdi—Lafia a quagmire, Lokoja—Auchi and a whole lot of other roads are nothing to write home about yet you are satisfied.

You are an idi0t I swear. A chimpanzee is more useful than you.

Transport system in America is so efficient and smooth but I don't expect you to know that. Go and google their Aiport and see how Airports are supposed to be designed, check their train services, and boat transport and see how precise and prompt they are Ewu.......
Re: Nigerians Are Sufferheads by Starcrest1: 10:20pm On Jul 04, 2023
Opolopoopolonio:

Oloriburuku!

I am enjoying 24 hours electricity. My light has not gone for some days now. Believe it or go and die!! tongue

The roads here are also fantastic. And there is no traffic. Believe it or go and die!! tongue

So I can do 100Km/h and still have to travel for 15 minutes.

Why should I even live so far from my office Are you cr*zy

I see, the huge rent wont let you slaves live close to your office abroad. Ehya cheesy

Slave!!

Rent is nothing in America as long as you are working and earning money, you can find accommodation that suits you.

And please it's not everywhere you can site residential houses in America, try and learn. Every modern city has a plan from uptown to mid town to downtown. Go and learn about them Okay? People commute from far places and still Make it on time to work because of efficient transport system which your useless government refuses to provide for you.....

Try and be reasonable you hear?

And you always talking about yourself alone shows you are a selfish individual, if you are enjoying, others can suffer its none of your business. No plans for the greater good.

Awon this government will favour me and my family..... shame on you.....
Re: Nigerians Are Sufferheads by Opolopoopolonio: 10:30pm On Jul 04, 2023
Starcrest1:

Lols you won't stop with this your slave thingy would you. You are just pained. Eeyaa sorry you hear, you won't experience what good infrastructure is in your lifetime and I pity you. A slave is better than you FYI. Asslicking stupid leaders that put you and your generation in a mess while they send theirs abroad.

If they get a little headache they run abroad while imbec1les like you keep defending them. If Nigeria is even close to abroad in any indices, why are they running here for education and health, ode answer me.

Your IQ is dangerously low, so because you have a few good roads that means everything is perfect, what if you want to do interstate travel, what would you do.

Okay even if you want to confine yourself in one location because you are unproductive, what of transporters using the inter states?. You like how they suffer from bad roads and bandits and kidnappers abi?

The last time I checked, Enugu—Onitsha is still a mess, East west Road, a death trap, Markurdi—Lafia a quagmire, Lokoja—Auchi and a whole lot of other roads are nothing to write home about yet you are satisfied.

You are an idi0t I swear. A chimpanzee is more useful than you.

Transport system in America is so efficient and smooth but I don't expect you to know that. Go and google their Aiport and see how Airports are supposed to be designed, check their train services, and boat transport and see how precise and prompt they are Ewu.......

So you are this stupid

You want me to take Panadol for another person's headache Worrying about what does not concern me

All the ills you listed are fast fading away since Tinubu came in. Thank God.

I travelled interstate with my family sometime ago. Yeah there were some bad sections. Most were okay.

We came back by flight...God saw us through. So what is your headache

I will definitely travel abroad for holidays. But I CANNOT stay back to become a SLAVE like you.

Our leaders travel out for healthcare for security reasons and to have their secrets kept. Recently, now former VP Osinbajo had his surgery in Lagos.

As per education, most of the degrees from abroad are useless back here FYI. We know all the mushroom 3-storey building schools you guys manage to attend over there cheesy
Re: Nigerians Are Sufferheads by Opolopoopolonio: 10:35pm On Jul 04, 2023
Starcrest1:

Rent is nothing in America as long as you are working and earning money, you can find accommodation that suits you.

And please it's not everywhere you can site residential houses in America, try and learn. Every modern city has a plan from uptown to mid town to downtown. Go and learn about them Okay? People commute from far places and still Make it on time to work because of efficient transport system which your useless government refuses to provide for you.....

Try and be reasonable you hear?

And you always talking about yourself alone shows you are a selfish individual, if you are enjoying, others can suffer its none of your business. No plans for the greater good.

Awon this government will favour me and my family..... shame on you.....

Nigeria does not have to and cannot be like America. Your rent for one month in that your one-room studio will more than pay for my one year rent here cheesy

The fact remains that you are a pained slave trying to console yourself for making the stupid mistake of joining the japa bandwagon. tongue

We are balling here man. cool
Re: Nigerians Are Sufferheads by Starcrest1: 10:46pm On Jul 04, 2023
Opolopoopolonio:

So you are this stupid

You want me to take Panadol for another person's headache Worrying about what does not concern me

I travelled interstate with my family sometime ago. Yeah there were some bad sections. Most were okay.

I will definitely travel abroad for holidays. But I CANNOT stay back to become a SLAVE like you.

Our leaders travel out for healthcare for security reasons and to have their secrets kept. Recently, now former VP Osinbajo had his surgery in Lagos.

As per education, most of the degrees from abroad are useless back here FYI. We know all the mushroom 3-storey building schools you guys manage to attend over there cheesy

You are a goat I swear, nothing like another person's headache. All of you uses the same dilapidated roads and infrastructure. I don't even know why you don't want the whole country to be better just the portion you live in.

You come across like someone that has abnormal number of chromosomes. The flight you are boasting with is like entering taxi in the US.

Lols ills are fading away yet more than 150 people were killed in Plateau state alone the past few weeks, fuel price and inflation is killing you all there, yet you are happy.

Lols mushroom schools, go and browse about the best universities in the world, then come back and tell me what you discovered.

The degrees are useless yet Nigerians are trooping to the UK and paying millions of Naira for the degree Olodo.....

The degrees are useless yet your government cant construct ordinary road without involving the Chinese and Lebanese contractors. They can't afford American contractors naa......

I pity your mental capacity shaa , you are not supposed to stay with humans .....
Re: Nigerians Are Sufferheads by Starcrest1: 10:51pm On Jul 04, 2023
Opolopoopolonio:

Nigeria does not have to and cannot be like America. Your rent for one month in that your one-room studio will more than pay for my one year rent here cheesy

The fact remains that you are a pained slave trying to console yourself for making the stupid mistake of joining the japa bandwagon. tongue

Lols that should show you that there's no basis for comparison. A person on minimum wage there can comfortably pay for that studio apartment with the utilities therein. That means a person on minimum wage there is better than you a hundred times because he pays in a month what you can only manage to pay in a year chai!!!

Can a person on minimum in Nigeria pay for a 200k naira self con? answer me oga comparison.
Re: Nigerians Are Sufferheads by Opolopoopolonio: 10:52pm On Jul 04, 2023
Starcrest1:

You are a goat I swear, nothing like another person's headache. All of you uses the same dilapidated roads and infrastructure. I don't even know why you don't want the whole country to be better just the portion you live in.

You come across like someone that has abnormal number of chromosomes. The flight you are boasting with is like entering taxi in the US.

Lols ills are fading away yet more than 150 people were killed in Plateau state alone the past few weeks, fuel price and inflation is killing you all there, yet you are happy.

Lols mushroom schools, go and browse about the best universities in the world, then come back and tell me what you discovered.

The degrees are useless yet Nigerians are trooping to the UK and paying millions of Naira for the degree Olodo.....

The degrees are useless yet your government cant construct ordinary road without involving the Chinese and Lebanese contractors. They can't afford American contractors naa......

I pity your mental capacity shaa , you are not supposed to stay with humans .....

Od*!

I am good where I am. I mind my business. Let that sink into your thick skull.

Also there isn't much inflation here. During the last sallah, ram still sold for 50k. Gas is getting cheaper sef.

Can you afford the Harvards and MITs of the US No nah angry You can only opt for the mushrooms. cheesy

Come back to Nigeria and nobody will look at your pali twice.

Stupid people like you are trooping abroad for foreign education as a way of 'japaing'. And like you many of them are bitter and now regretting it. tongue Their foolishness has been laid bare. cheesy
Re: Nigerians Are Sufferheads by Opolopoopolonio: 10:58pm On Jul 04, 2023
Starcrest1:

Lols that should show you that there's no basis for comparison. A person on minimum wage there can comfortably pay for that studio apartment with the utilities therein. That means a person on minimum wage there is better than you a hundred times because he pays in a month what you can only manage to pay in a year chai!!!

Can a person on minimum in Nigeria pay for a 200k naira self con? answer me oga comparison.

Olod*! After paying for your studio, you are barely left with nothing until the next paycheck comes. This is why you are a slave.

Here, we have choices. I only speak for myself. Some would rather build their house than pay what they consider huge rents.

That's why I said earlier that drivers and gatemen do have their own houses. tongue
Re: Nigerians Are Sufferheads by Starcrest1: 11:02pm On Jul 04, 2023
Opolopoopolonio:

So you are this stupid

See universities you call mushroom universities. Chai you no get one atom of sense I swear......

Re: Nigerians Are Sufferheads by Opolopoopolonio: 11:07pm On Jul 04, 2023
Starcrest1:

See universities you call mushroom universities. Chai you no get one atom of sense I swear......

You and I know you CANNOT attend any of these nah.

FYI, US has over 5,000 universities. Only 10 of them are ranked. What happened to the rest?

Slave! cheesy
Re: Nigerians Are Sufferheads by Starcrest1: 11:10pm On Jul 04, 2023
Opolopoopolonio:

Olod*! After paying for your studio, you are barely left with nothing until the next paycheck comes. This is why you are a slave.

Here, we have choices. I only speak for myself. Some would rather build their house than pay what they consider huge rents.

That's why I said earlier that drivers and gatemen do have their own houses. tongue

How many of your poverty stricken people can build a standard house right now.? Be deceiving yourself, it's that easy and we still have tenants there.

Lols anyone that earns minimum wage and has one job in America is lazy,. You work as many Jobs as possible and you won't know poverty not to talk of people that are well paid.

Even citizens that are unemployed get unemployment benefits. See government that care about their citizens. You really need to travel I'm serious....

lols you really has a warped idea about abroad, travel small you hear, I can't teach you everything because your IQ is too low.
Re: Nigerians Are Sufferheads by Starcrest1: 11:12pm On Jul 04, 2023
Opolopoopolonio:

You and I know you CANNOT attend any of these nah.

FYI, US has over 5,000 universities. Only 10 of them are ranked. What happened to the rest?

Slave! cheesy

Jesus Christ! this guy is an imbec1le. Can't you see those are just the top 10. If you do top 100, American universities will still dominate. Nigeria won't enter in top 1000. Akuya
Re: Nigerians Are Sufferheads by Opolopoopolonio: 11:16pm On Jul 04, 2023
Starcrest1:

Jesus Christ! this guy is an imbec1le. Can't you see those are just the top 10. If you do top 100, American universities will still dominate. Nigeria won't enter in top 1000. Akuya

Oponu! Show the ranking first let's see. shocked

Again FYI Nigerian universities are in the top 1000. A great feat if you ask me considering who is doing the ranking cool
Re: Nigerians Are Sufferheads by Opolopoopolonio: 11:22pm On Jul 04, 2023
Starcrest1:

How many of your poverty stricken people can build a standard house right now.? Be deceiving yourself, it's that easy and we still have tenants there.

Lols anyone that earns minimum wage and has one job in America is lazy,. You work as many Jobs as possible and you won't know poverty not to talk of people that are well paid.

Even citizens that are unemployed get unemployment benefits. See government that care about their citizens. You really need to travel I'm serious....

lols you really has a warped idea about abroad, travel small you hear, I can't teach you everything because your IQ is too low.

Ode! cheesy

Only a slave needs to do multiple jobs to survive. cheesy Houses are springing up here everyday

We have our own social system here. When I got married and had my first 2 children I did not even have a steady job. Yet I survived. Can you try that abroad Oloshi!!

Like I said, Nigeria cannot be like America.

I repeat, I will come for holidays and return home rather be a slave like you. By God's grace.
Re: Nigerians Are Sufferheads by Starcrest1: 11:29pm On Jul 04, 2023
Opolopoopolonio:

Ode! cheesy

Only a slave needs to do multiple jobs to survive. cheesy Houses are springing up here everyday

We have our own social system here. When I got married and had my first 2 children I did not even have a steady job. Yet I survived. Can you try that abroad Oloshi!!

Like I said, Nigeria cannot be like America.

I repeat, I will come for holidays and return home rather be a slave like you. By God's grace.

Lols America is not for lazy ass niggas like you. Jobless individual getting married propagating poverty.

Senseless buffoon.....
Re: Nigerians Are Sufferheads by Starcrest1: 11:31pm On Jul 04, 2023
Opolopoopolonio:

Oponu! Show the ranking first let's see. shocked

Again FYI Nigerian universities are in the top 1000. A great feat if you ask me considering who is doing the ranking cool

Mugu go and browse it yourself I can't be spoon feeding you.....
Re: Nigerians Are Sufferheads by Opolopoopolonio: 11:40pm On Jul 04, 2023
Starcrest1:

Lols America is not for lazy ass niggas like you. Jobless individual getting married propagating poverty.

Senseless buffoon.....

Better is the end of a matter than the beginning thereof.

I thank God for where I am today. If I didn't marry then, maybe I will still be single by now.

Today my son and I play/do Mortal Kombat. tongue

Oya tell me your story. Sufferhead slave! cheesy
Re: Nigerians Are Sufferheads by Opolopoopolonio: 11:41pm On Jul 04, 2023
Starcrest1:

Mugu go and browse it yourself I can't be spoon feeding you.....

Mumu, I am sure, you checked it and have been disappointed yourself. tongue

Slave! cheesy
Re: Nigerians Are Sufferheads by Dybala11(m): 8:49pm On Feb 19
Opolopoopolonio:

Bolanle, hope you're still balling?

(1) (2) (Reply)

South East People Are Not Politically Calculative, See Why / 'Don't Be Like Tinubu' - Peter Obi Advises Graduating Students (Video) / Bayo Onanuga: Nigerians Should Stop Disturbing Tinubu, The Palliatives Will Come

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.