Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

FCTA Confirms Outbreak Of Diphtheria In Abuja Community, Records One Death - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / FCTA Confirms Outbreak Of Diphtheria In Abuja Community, Records One Death (23194 Views)

7,202 Cases Of Diphtheria Confirmed In Nigeria; Children At Risk / Outbreak Of Diphtheria: NCDC Issues Public Health Advisory / Lagos Records One More COVID-19 Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCTA Confirms Outbreak Of Diphtheria In Abuja Community, Records One Death by Streetdoctor: 10:29pm On Jul 03, 2023
Tntsi:
We hope nobody will say they should shutdown abuja in the name of excuses to shut down the presidential court proceedings?
There nothing a desperate man or team cannot do.
As in ehhhh

1 Like

Re: FCTA Confirms Outbreak Of Diphtheria In Abuja Community, Records One Death by Chibuzoripob: 10:34pm On Jul 03, 2023
sad una Abuja people should stay at home. Dnt spread una misfortune sad
Re: FCTA Confirms Outbreak Of Diphtheria In Abuja Community, Records One Death by saveman91(m): 10:37pm On Jul 03, 2023
Another big wahala
Re: FCTA Confirms Outbreak Of Diphtheria In Abuja Community, Records One Death by Alvin212(m): 10:45pm On Jul 03, 2023
Therealtor14:
How does this concern Tinubu

Tinubuuu is useless

A brain dead old crook
Re: FCTA Confirms Outbreak Of Diphtheria In Abuja Community, Records One Death by Jostoman: 10:52pm On Jul 03, 2023
Tntsi:
We hope nobody will say they should shutdown abuja in the name of excuses to shut down the presidential court proceedings?
There nothing a desperate man or team cannot do.
that is where they are going, you don sabi them finish, their despiration now is something else grin

1 Like

Re: FCTA Confirms Outbreak Of Diphtheria In Abuja Community, Records One Death by Jostoman: 10:56pm On Jul 03, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Hmmm

Wahalar Wahalar Wahalar

Hope say this thing never reach me so

Because I return from Abuja last four weeks only for my body to dey hot at night
Nothing dey for Abuja, we are going to finish the tribunal case thare.
Re: FCTA Confirms Outbreak Of Diphtheria In Abuja Community, Records One Death by Jostoman: 10:57pm On Jul 03, 2023
Nothing dey Abuja the tribunal case finish in Abuja. grin
Re: FCTA Confirms Outbreak Of Diphtheria In Abuja Community, Records One Death by Confirmedzombie: 11:13pm On Jul 03, 2023
With this outbreak, I call on FG to as a matter of urgency declare a one month temporary Total Lockdown.

This will help curtail the spread.

We don't want COVID-19 palava again. The earlier the FG acts the better.

One month total Lockdown is the only panacea to curtail the spread.

The FG must act faster now while Nigerians should commence plans to stock their homes.

We will embark on a massive protest across the states of the federation should the FG fails to declare a one month Total lockdown
Re: FCTA Confirms Outbreak Of Diphtheria In Abuja Community, Records One Death by Bebigiby1: 11:17pm On Jul 03, 2023
Another Bill Gates vaccination project loading..... When it was announced that CEO of GAVI Mohammed Pate was stepping down to take up Health minister under Tinubu government what do you expect.... COVID 19 scam continues everyone should be careful....
Re: FCTA Confirms Outbreak Of Diphtheria In Abuja Community, Records One Death by Geeflow(m): 11:27pm On Jul 03, 2023
Omejah:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to cook something to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
FaithS.H
First Bank

You are a criminal
Re: FCTA Confirms Outbreak Of Diphtheria In Abuja Community, Records One Death by Babygreene(f): 11:39pm On Jul 03, 2023
Oh Wow! Just shortly after BILL GATES VISIT!
Re: FCTA Confirms Outbreak Of Diphtheria In Abuja Community, Records One Death by Babathanks(m): 12:06am On Jul 04, 2023
Them don start . All this agency need money wey dem wan chop. May government know add to stress way person dy encounter for this Abuja ooo, cos here know funny o
Re: FCTA Confirms Outbreak Of Diphtheria In Abuja Community, Records One Death by Harrynight(m): 3:18am On Jul 04, 2023
Almost same symptoms with every other deadly widepread diseases like Covid, Ebola and co
Re: FCTA Confirms Outbreak Of Diphtheria In Abuja Community, Records One Death by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:49am On Jul 04, 2023
sadWhy do all these nasty diseases first set their ugly feet in the Northern part of Nigeria,first?Is it because of the legendary dirty habits of some Northerners,or what?
Many diseases eradicated in other West African countries are still prevalent in the North.
Re: FCTA Confirms Outbreak Of Diphtheria In Abuja Community, Records One Death by drololaaof: 4:18am On Jul 04, 2023
Greenishland:
grin

If you are wise, you will not take any vaccine.

Just boil neem or bitterleaf and drink or take ginger and garlic mixture. It is well with us o.

Vaccine sellers will not use us for experiments in Jesus name.
You are naive of the cause and treatment.
You are a potential killer ,seeking help where there is no help .
Vaccine and antibiotics are the only remedy
The questions to be asked are what happens to vaccines DPT vaccine in terms potency and actual administration in the affected area.
Re: FCTA Confirms Outbreak Of Diphtheria In Abuja Community, Records One Death by chineduisaac(m): 5:29am On Jul 04, 2023
Moderators the amount of begging and adverts is getting too much. Please do something about it.
dominique Sissy3

For the topic, this is just happening because vaccination did not reach these rural areas. So beef up the the vaccination campaign. You guys are doing well so far but you need to do more.
Re: FCTA Confirms Outbreak Of Diphtheria In Abuja Community, Records One Death by Ifeco01: 5:55am On Jul 04, 2023
Omejah:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to cook something to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
FaithS.H
First Bank

U never chop ...but u get strength to create new account....come use am dey write this rubbish

U dey find who u go scam
Re: FCTA Confirms Outbreak Of Diphtheria In Abuja Community, Records One Death by omojeesu(m): 6:03am On Jul 04, 2023
A gatesofhell effect?
Re: FCTA Confirms Outbreak Of Diphtheria In Abuja Community, Records One Death by sukar886: 6:03am On Jul 04, 2023
Cash out time
Re: FCTA Confirms Outbreak Of Diphtheria In Abuja Community, Records One Death by JaneYave(f): 6:08am On Jul 04, 2023
Where exactly in FCT is the outbreak discovered. This is 21st century, reporting health sensitive news without quoting the place of occurance makes it vague. It means a who lot in public health analysis
Re: FCTA Confirms Outbreak Of Diphtheria In Abuja Community, Records One Death by nairalanda1(m): 6:49am On Jul 04, 2023
CondenseMilk:

Stop derailing topics with your game.

Why not win the millions yourself and cash them out yourself

If I had fixed game, I would go, take a loan of 2 million naira, play the game, and cash out, pay loan back and vamoose.

I ain't sharing it with nobody. Why should I? It is mine. Am I father Christmas?
Re: FCTA Confirms Outbreak Of Diphtheria In Abuja Community, Records One Death by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:05am On Jul 04, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Hmmm

Wahalar Wahalar Wahalar

Hope say this thing never reach me so

Because I return from Abuja last four weeks only for my body to dey hot at night

Na so APC shege symptoms do start oo....but you are covered by the assurance of the Obidient.....may be you greeted a corrupt hand of APC ...is well
Re: FCTA Confirms Outbreak Of Diphtheria In Abuja Community, Records One Death by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:11am On Jul 04, 2023
Please let the agency or health body see what to do because what has befallen Nigeria now , God is supposed to excuse Nigerians from any kind of problems again....

The Shege is really dealing even with Rich men,.
May God bless all my Clients here and my new Clients as well in this difficult times , Amen

Still check my signature......in God we trust
Re: FCTA Confirms Outbreak Of Diphtheria In Abuja Community, Records One Death by Traplord09: 7:29am On Jul 04, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
With this outbreak, I call on FG to as a matter of urgency declare a one month temporary Total Lockdown.

This will help curtail the spread.

We don't want COVID-19 palava again. The earlier the FG acts the better.

One month total Lockdown is the only panacea to curtail the spread.

The FG must act faster now while Nigerians should commence plans to stock their homes.

We will embark on a massive protest across the states of the federation should the FG fails to declare a one month Total lockdown

U can do the needful. Tinuubff manhood
Just keep the Case not going
Re: FCTA Confirms Outbreak Of Diphtheria In Abuja Community, Records One Death by Blacktruth: 7:59am On Jul 04, 2023
Another covid loading in disguise
Re: FCTA Confirms Outbreak Of Diphtheria In Abuja Community, Records One Death by wildikeman(m): 8:07am On Jul 04, 2023
Let it stay in Abuja abeg
Re: FCTA Confirms Outbreak Of Diphtheria In Abuja Community, Records One Death by wildikeman(m): 8:09am On Jul 04, 2023
Be like say the covid 19 scam no enter well well..so them wan advance
Re: FCTA Confirms Outbreak Of Diphtheria In Abuja Community, Records One Death by Pwettylinda(f): 8:21am On Jul 04, 2023
Tinubu don carry bad omen enter Abuja na waooo
Re: FCTA Confirms Outbreak Of Diphtheria In Abuja Community, Records One Death by leetech: 8:29am On Jul 04, 2023
Thanks for sharing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Need Urgent Assistance With Vitiligo. / COVID-19: CFL To Release 20-Minute Result Oriented Test Kit Into Nigerian Market / Reason Why You Should Start Eating Tomatoes Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.