Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,077 members, 7,828,793 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

I Am Traumatised. Anambra Student Accused Of Jamb Forgery Speaks Up With Evidenc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Traumatised. Anambra Student Accused Of Jamb Forgery Speaks Up With Evidenc (1276 Views)

Osoba: How Daniel, Amosun Traumatised Me For 16 Years / We Were Humiliated, Traumatised β€” Sacked Osinbajo’s Aides / "Photographs Of My Mock Coffin Traumatised My Mother" - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

I Am Traumatised. Anambra Student Accused Of Jamb Forgery Speaks Up With Evidenc by Afikoo: 9:25pm On Jul 03, 2023
The Anambra Student Ejikeme Mmesoma who was accused of forging her Jamb result has spoken up with evidence of what actually happened.

Watch the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P4HB0_5dYs

Re: I Am Traumatised. Anambra Student Accused Of Jamb Forgery Speaks Up With Evidenc by Obinwenite(m): 9:30pm On Jul 03, 2023
Be strong gal.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Traumatised. Anambra Student Accused Of Jamb Forgery Speaks Up With Evidenc by Bethel4Life(f): 9:30pm On Jul 03, 2023
grin
Re: I Am Traumatised. Anambra Student Accused Of Jamb Forgery Speaks Up With Evidenc by TemplarLandry: 9:31pm On Jul 03, 2023
angry Village people want to finish her with misrepresentation. They're angry her glory is speaking.

1 Like

Re: I Am Traumatised. Anambra Student Accused Of Jamb Forgery Speaks Up With Evidenc by Igwe9(m): 9:32pm On Jul 03, 2023
Jamb should be sued for defamation

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Traumatised. Anambra Student Accused Of Jamb Forgery Speaks Up With Evidenc by Hezzyluv: 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2023
If the result is 2ruly fake, why did JAMB announced it in the first place
Re: I Am Traumatised. Anambra Student Accused Of Jamb Forgery Speaks Up With Evidenc by ZIKORAMAMACHI: 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2023
Like INEC like JAMB.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Traumatised. Anambra Student Accused Of Jamb Forgery Speaks Up With Evidenc by gidgiddy: 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2023
Thanks for clarifying

2 Likes

Re: I Am Traumatised. Anambra Student Accused Of Jamb Forgery Speaks Up With Evidenc by Feintline: 9:38pm On Jul 03, 2023
Jamb
Re: I Am Traumatised. Anambra Student Accused Of Jamb Forgery Speaks Up With Evidenc by Princessstee: 9:38pm On Jul 03, 2023
She is lying.

She edited 2020 format.

This is what jamb print out look like this year

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Traumatised. Anambra Student Accused Of Jamb Forgery Speaks Up With Evidenc by TundeBricklayer: 9:42pm On Jul 03, 2023
Princessstee:
She is lying.

You guys are terrible, you all will receive worst repercussions one after the other if this girl is innocent of what they accused her of

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Traumatised. Anambra Student Accused Of Jamb Forgery Speaks Up With Evidenc by TundeBricklayer: 9:44pm On Jul 03, 2023
Princessstee:
She is lying.

She edited 2020 format.

You agree with JAMB because of her tribe

2 Likes

Re: I Am Traumatised. Anambra Student Accused Of Jamb Forgery Speaks Up With Evidenc by Antiurchins: 9:44pm On Jul 03, 2023
why do Born to rule Sahel people hate education much, but will occupy sensitive positions in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Am Traumatised. Anambra Student Accused Of Jamb Forgery Speaks Up With Evidenc by Racoon(m): 9:45pm On Jul 03, 2023
It will never be well with all those who ocastrates this conspiracy dear. We know they are wicked souls.

1 Like

Re: I Am Traumatised. Anambra Student Accused Of Jamb Forgery Speaks Up With Evidenc by Racoon(m): 9:45pm On Jul 03, 2023
Princessstee:
She is lying.She edited 2020 format. This is what jamb print out look like this year
Then let JAMB do the needful and get her convicted. However, if the otherwise happened, then remember the consequence of spreading lies and falsehood will reach all who have a hand in this conspiracy. This is a matter the national government should see that it is thoroughly prosecuted and justice delivered. Fingers crossed.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Traumatised. Anambra Student Accused Of Jamb Forgery Speaks Up With Evidenc by MTNnews: 9:46pm On Jul 03, 2023
But if she's confirmed to be a fraudster like many of your kinsmen worse repercussions should descend on your household

TundeBricklayer:

You guys are terrible, you all will receive worst repercussions one after the other if this girl is innocent of what they accused her of

2 Likes

Re: I Am Traumatised. Anambra Student Accused Of Jamb Forgery Speaks Up With Evidenc by Ttalk: 9:47pm On Jul 03, 2023
You are a brilliant girl and you making unnecessary repetitions so, so, so so, and so.

Issorite
Re: I Am Traumatised. Anambra Student Accused Of Jamb Forgery Speaks Up With Evidenc by TundeBricklayer: 9:47pm On Jul 03, 2023
Princessstee:
She is lying.

She edited 2020 format.

Law of cama can't never change, just know it will one day come knocking

2 Likes

Re: I Am Traumatised. Anambra Student Accused Of Jamb Forgery Speaks Up With Evidenc by TundeBricklayer: 9:48pm On Jul 03, 2023
MTNnews:
But if she's confirmed to be a fraudster like many of your kinsmen worse repercussions should descend on your household

Yes but if she is innocent you aand your family will witness worst situation in your life

2 Likes

Re: I Am Traumatised. Anambra Student Accused Of Jamb Forgery Speaks Up With Evidenc by Princessstee: 9:49pm On Jul 03, 2023
TundeBricklayer:

You guys are terrible, you all will receive worst repercussions one after the other if this girl is innocent of what the accused her of

She is not innocent, there is no way she could have printed that out from jamb site because they've changed the result format.

The format she was holding was last used in 2021..
She printed it from a fake site. The barcode of the result she is holding traced back to a yoruba student in Osun who scored 338 in year 2021.

So Obviously what is holding is photoshoped.

Make una try dey get sense small small

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Traumatised. Anambra Student Accused Of Jamb Forgery Speaks Up With Evidenc by AsomStructures: 9:49pm On Jul 03, 2023
They should quickly sort out these irregularities...

Below is a short compilation video of our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction project from start to finishing. See link in my signature if you're about starting your building project.. Plus we offer building designs and construction services nationwide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5eby_R9Lmc
Re: I Am Traumatised. Anambra Student Accused Of Jamb Forgery Speaks Up With Evidenc by TundeBricklayer: 9:52pm On Jul 03, 2023
Princessstee:

She is not innocent, there is no way she could have printed that out from jamb site because they've changed the result format.

The format she was holding was last used in 2020..
She printed it from a fake site. The barcode of the result she is holding traced back to a yoruba student in Osun who scored 338.

Obviously what is holding is photoshoped
A girl that has never took second position since nursery except first you guys are terrible

1 Like

Re: I Am Traumatised. Anambra Student Accused Of Jamb Forgery Speaks Up With Evidenc by Ttalk: 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2023
Probably the girl enrolled in one of those miracle centers in the SE, the fake school must have been the one that printed fake results for the innocent girl.

Am not looking at the eloquence, but the girl doesn't appear to get such a mark, though she may be innocent.

Let the authority focus on the miracle center that deceived the innocent girl
Re: I Am Traumatised. Anambra Student Accused Of Jamb Forgery Speaks Up With Evidenc by Princessstee: 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2023
Antiurchins:
why do Born to rule Sahel people hate education much, but will occupy sensitive positions in Nigeria

Something is wrong with this news/picture you're posting, why is the third position higher than 1st position??
Re: I Am Traumatised. Anambra Student Accused Of Jamb Forgery Speaks Up With Evidenc by TundeBricklayer: 9:55pm On Jul 03, 2023
Ttalk:
Probably the girl enrolled in one of those miracle centers in the SE, the fake school must have been the one that printed fake results for the innocent girl.

Am not looking at the eloquence, but the girl doesn't appear to get such a mark, though she may be innocent.

Let the authority focus on the miracle centers that deceived the innocent girl
Yoruba people are something else, what a tribe

2 Likes

Re: I Am Traumatised. Anambra Student Accused Of Jamb Forgery Speaks Up With Evidenc by MTNnews: 9:58pm On Jul 03, 2023
Like I stated earlier if she confirmed to be a criminal like your fathers is you your father mother n born n unborn generation must live the the rest of your miserable wretched lives in agonizing sorrow n perish in it. I will be answering your wailing once you agree to this

TundeBricklayer:

Yes but if she is innocent you aand your family will witness worst situation in your life

1 Like

Re: I Am Traumatised. Anambra Student Accused Of Jamb Forgery Speaks Up With Evidenc by budaatum: 10:47pm On Jul 03, 2023

Re: I Am Traumatised. Anambra Student Accused Of Jamb Forgery Speaks Up With Evidenc by budaatum: 10:49pm On Jul 03, 2023

Re: I Am Traumatised. Anambra Student Accused Of Jamb Forgery Speaks Up With Evidenc by goziem1982(m): 10:50pm On Jul 03, 2023
Princessstee:
She is lying.

She edited 2020 format.

Why can't you wait for more details, don't be too fast to conclude. This is Nigeria where anything can happen, it can be you tomorrow. Defamation shouldn't be encouraged.

1 Like

Re: I Am Traumatised. Anambra Student Accused Of Jamb Forgery Speaks Up With Evidenc by SpatialKing(m): 10:51pm On Jul 03, 2023
Princessstee:
She is lying.

She edited 2020 format.

You only get this format when you pay to get original Jamb result..

1 Like

Re: I Am Traumatised. Anambra Student Accused Of Jamb Forgery Speaks Up With Evidenc by Okoroawusa: 10:53pm On Jul 03, 2023
JAMB no do notification of result this year nah. There are two ways to check your result this year. It's either through sms or original JAMB result . Something is wrong somewhere

1 Like

(1) (2)

The Yorubas In Ilorin Kwara State Are Properties Of The Fulani People / Like Naira, The Green Passport Is Also On Free Fall / Sincerely Let Us Support Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.