Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

I’ve Been Taking 1st Position Since My Nursery School —alleged Fake JAMB Top Sco - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I’ve Been Taking 1st Position Since My Nursery School —alleged Fake JAMB Top Sco (465 Views)

⭕️Fake JAMB APP Used By Mmesoma To Create Her Results Found On Google Play Store / Viral Video Of An Alleged Fake Pastor With A Shrine In His House. / Court Remands Nursery School Staff For Negligently Killing Three-year-old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Been Taking 1st Position Since My Nursery School —alleged Fake JAMB Top Sco by Ukpaka: 9:38pm On Jul 03, 2023
I’ve Been Taking 1st Position Since My Nursery School —Alleged Fake JAMB Top Scorer Breaks Silence
https://247ureports.com/2023/07/ive-been-taking-1st-position-since-my-nursery-school-alleged-fake-jamb-top-scorer-breaks-silence/
-
The 16-year-old Ejikeme Joy Mmesoma, who was accused of falsifying and inflating her 2023 UTME score to 362 and parading herself as the highest scorer, has finally opened up and cleared the air on what actually transpired.

Mmesoma, in a video of her interview on the controversy trailing her said she was traumatized by the scandal flying around with her name.
Re: I’ve Been Taking 1st Position Since My Nursery School —alleged Fake JAMB Top Sco by Dpen11(f): 9:39pm On Jul 03, 2023
Ayaa,that is private school for you

They pamper their students to the extent of spoiling them , thinking that is the best thing to do

3 Likes

Re: I’ve Been Taking 1st Position Since My Nursery School —alleged Fake JAMB Top Sco by abobote: 9:42pm On Jul 03, 2023
Dpen11:

They pamper their students to the extent of spoiling th , thinking that is the best thing to do
So everyone takes first in private school ?

Covenant university is also a private, don't forget

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been Taking 1st Position Since My Nursery School —alleged Fake JAMB Top Sco by Antiurchins: 9:42pm On Jul 03, 2023
Jamb is rotten
they have rushed to label her fake because she is Igbo

tinibu should replace all northners in sensitive positions, they hate education walai

Re: I’ve Been Taking 1st Position Since My Nursery School —alleged Fake JAMB Top Sco by Igwe9(m): 9:44pm On Jul 03, 2023
Dpen11:

They pamper their students to the extent of spoiling them , thinking that is the best thing to do
that's not true at all, even if she did not score the highest, she still did very well, her jamb alleged score is still very good
Re: I’ve Been Taking 1st Position Since My Nursery School —alleged Fake JAMB Top Sco by anungangampu: 9:44pm On Jul 03, 2023
Dpen11:

Anglican girls Nnewi. Is a Goverment school given to the church to manage. They have the highest population of Student in the whole of nnewi North .

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been Taking 1st Position Since My Nursery School —alleged Fake JAMB Top Sco by Dpen11(f): 9:48pm On Jul 03, 2023
abobote:

So everyone takes first in private school ?

Covenant university is also a private, don't forget

When it comes to private universities or Polytechnics ,to study both practical and theoretically. And private universities are sure best for me.

But primary and secondary in the aspect of private school,i decline, because i know am saying
Re: I’ve Been Taking 1st Position Since My Nursery School —alleged Fake JAMB Top Sco by Dpen11(f): 9:49pm On Jul 03, 2023
anungangampu:

Anglican girls Nnewi. Is a Goverment school given to the church to manage. They have the highest population of Student in the whole of nnewi North .

Alright,my mistake
Re: I’ve Been Taking 1st Position Since My Nursery School —alleged Fake JAMB Top Sco by Dpen11(f): 9:50pm On Jul 03, 2023
[quote author=Igwe9 post=124194365]
that's not true at all, even she did not score highest, she still did very well, her jamb alleged score is still very good[/quo

Alright,my mistake 😔
Re: I’ve Been Taking 1st Position Since My Nursery School —alleged Fake JAMB Top Sco by Jnkay: 10:00pm On Jul 03, 2023
Jamb has been politicized! This matter is more political than reality. How could JAMB reduce this girl's original score just because she is from SE. This is too bad, I mean nonsensical nonsense.

If I am this girl's parents I will sue JAMB for deformation of character. Is Jamb server that porous that it could be hacked? When have we heard that Jamb server was hacked or that someone changed his or her results on Jamb server? Why the lie against this girl only because she is from SE. Political tribalism and religious sentiment are destroying the image of this country gradually.
Re: I’ve Been Taking 1st Position Since My Nursery School —alleged Fake JAMB Top Sco by yarimo(m): 10:25pm On Jul 03, 2023
Mumu girl so taking first position gives you the right to forged JAMB results

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ve Been Taking 1st Position Since My Nursery School —alleged Fake JAMB Top Sco by fkelly(m): 10:40pm On Jul 03, 2023
yarimo:

Pls explain to us how she forged the result u seem to know alot
Re: I’ve Been Taking 1st Position Since My Nursery School —alleged Fake JAMB Top Sco by goziem1982(m): 10:40pm On Jul 03, 2023
yarimo:

Do you have sense at all?

(1) (Reply)

Time To Call Tompolo And Tantita Security Limited To Order, By Omowale Ojewande / Gabon President, Ali Bongo Cries Out For Help After Military Coup (VIDEO) / Police Officers In Trouble For Operating Without ID Cards And Uniforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.