Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

PEPT: Obi Or Atiku Is Not Going Win At The End Of The Day But ... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PEPT: Obi Or Atiku Is Not Going Win At The End Of The Day But ... (2085 Views)

PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others / PEPT: Obi, Labour Party To Call 50 Witnesses / Peter Obi Or Sampson Uchenna Charles: Who Is LP's Presidential Candidate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PEPT: Obi Or Atiku Is Not Going Win At The End Of The Day But ... by DMerciful(m): 2:02pm On Jul 04, 2023
You still cannot explain why INEC shutdown IREV only for the presidential election
Burob:
Gerrout jare, you are a very shameless, faceless thing you Dmerciful, after all the noise you made pre election, even going out of your pray to praise INEC & the use of BVAS, now you think anyone considers the opinion of you Empty Barrel?

If you like shift the goal post a thousand times, you will still end up where you started from, as a perennial Loser.
Re: PEPT: Obi Or Atiku Is Not Going Win At The End Of The Day But ... by Burob: 2:06pm On Jul 04, 2023
DMerciful:
You still cannot explain why INEC shutdown IREV only for the presidential election
Na me conduct election for you? Go and ask Eye Neck that registered you, gave you voters card, & conducted elections for you.

Keep deceiving yourselves chasing shadows, all yea Obidients from the country of the fantastically corrupt.

Na still gnashing & wailing go end your story, this time next month, you would have shifted your goal post to your new storyline of, & will be that the PEPT judges are corrupt.

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Obi Or Atiku Is Not Going Win At The End Of The Day But ... by drlateef: 2:11pm On Jul 04, 2023
SpatialKing:
You guys will quickly create threads like this one after every PEPT meeting just to console yourselves for your defendants bad outings in court

Abi o!!! They are so good at manipulating public opinion when they know they are losing. When will they stop wailing, at least to take a breathe?

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Obi Or Atiku Is Not Going Win At The End Of The Day But ... by Burob: 2:15pm On Jul 04, 2023
drlateef:

Abi o!!! They are so good at manipulating public opinion when they know they are losing. When will they stop wailing, at least to take a breathe?
If you get any logical common sense, please answer this 1 question, who came 2nd in the presidential election 2023, Peter Obi or Atiku?

Or maybe Eye Neck manipulated the results as you purportedly claim, & actually it was kwakwanso that came 2nd?

We Nigeria’s National Peoples Party, have evidence to prove we came 2nd.
Re: PEPT: Obi Or Atiku Is Not Going Win At The End Of The Day But ... by drlateef: 2:18pm On Jul 04, 2023
Burob:
If you get any logical common sense, please answer this 1 question, who came 2nd in the presidential election 2023, Peter Obi or Atiku?

Do i care It can be a dog or cat. All I know is that Tinubu won the election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PEPT: Obi Or Atiku Is Not Going Win At The End Of The Day But ... by Burob: 2:19pm On Jul 04, 2023
drlateef:

Do i care It can be a dog or cat. All I know is that Tinubu won the election.
Cool Top Cat.
Re: PEPT: Obi Or Atiku Is Not Going Win At The End Of The Day But ... by DMerciful(m): 2:27pm On Jul 04, 2023
If they're corrupt, they're corrupt!

Afterall, supreme court made Lawan that never contested senatorial primaries as APC senatorial candidate against Machina, the rightful winner
Burob:
Na me conduct election for you? Go and ask Eye Neck that registered you, gave you voters card, & conducted elections for you.

Keep deceiving yourselves chasing shadows, all yea Obidients from the country of the fantastically corrupt.

Na still gnashing & wailing go end your story, this time next month, you would have shifted your goal post to your new storyline of, & will be that the PEPT judges are corrupt.
Re: PEPT: Obi Or Atiku Is Not Going Win At The End Of The Day But ... by Gajagojo: 3:55pm On Jul 04, 2023
DMerciful:
Finally, you showed your frustration grin

Frustration is the portion of Obdients. Who labour in vain

Simple show us the list of 24 states that you claim Obi argued he got 25% if you are unable to do this why are you trolling?I

Obi never made such an argument because he cannot

He also went to the Tribunal to troll Tinubu

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Obi Or Atiku Is Not Going Win At The End Of The Day But ... by aswani(m): 4:26pm On Jul 04, 2023
Gajagojo:

He also went to the Tribunal to troll Tinubu

Never thought of it like this but I make you very right. Pétérù went to the election Tribunal to troll President Tinubu.

I personally knew they had no case when they brought Madam Amazon expert to present her expert witness document which contained information that any Tom, Dick or Harry over the age of 7 can spend less than 15 seconds to get hold off on the internet.

Imbecilic shameless grandstanding at its very worst.

2 Likes

Re: PEPT: Obi Or Atiku Is Not Going Win At The End Of The Day But ... by Kanixt(m): 5:40pm On Jul 04, 2023
Gajagojo:

What is the right thing

If you don't know the right thing how will you correct the wrong thing?
Re: PEPT: Obi Or Atiku Is Not Going Win At The End Of The Day But ... by Gajagojo: 6:02pm On Jul 04, 2023
Kanixt:

If you don't know the right thing how will you correct the wrong thing?
I am not trying to correct anything
You mentioned right thing

What is the right thing
Re: PEPT: Obi Or Atiku Is Not Going Win At The End Of The Day But ... by drlateef: 7:45pm On Jul 04, 2023
Burob:

Or maybe Eye Neck manipulated the results as you purportedly claim, & actually it was kwakwanso that came 2nd?

We Nigeria’s National Peoples Party, have evidence to prove we came 2nd.

😂😂😂😂 you mean second from behind?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Statisense: Top 10 Most Watched Movies By Nigerians On Netflix Q1 2024 / South Africa's Influence Over Its Neighbours Is Waning / Facebook Comments Concerning Ex-militant Ogun Boss Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.