Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Facebook Comments Concerning Ex-militant Ogun Boss Statement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facebook Comments Concerning Ex-militant Ogun Boss Statement (2089 Views)

Ex-militant Leader Accuses Kachikwu Of Funding Opposition, Calls On Buhari / 2015 POLLS: Ex-militant BOYLOAF And Thug GANI ADAMS Hold Secret Meeting In Lagos / Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Comments Concerning Ex-militant Ogun Boss Statement by EzeUche(m): 2:00am On Jul 27, 2010
You will be shocked what people have said concerning Ogun Boss's statement.

EX-MILITANTS MULL RELOCATING TO ABUJA OVER JONATHAN’S 2011 AMBITION: “We are not going to Abuja to cause trouble but we have observed that the president is under threat and held hostage by some Northern cabals. We want to see for ourselves. We want to know why the Northern elders have the right to threaten the president on the issue of zoning and presidency in 2011.” - Ex-Militant OGUNBOSS. BusinessDay.

We have done it before, the road to atlantic ocean is still very clear! - Mohammed B

This guys just shyyt for ma nose, Jonathan has started signing is failure, how in the world will a small part of the economy just hold everyone on ransom, all this conspiracy won't last, God help Nigeria - Yusuf M

Shame!!! it's pathetic dt some pple use d same mouth dey used to condemn Abdulmutallab to support terrorist like OGUNBOSS. Talk abt double standard!!! Mscheeeewwwww. -Ameena F

Wat ve we benefited from northern rulers (poverty, bad roads, unemployment, curoption, no electricity, bad education system, even sports) pls that sit is for every nigerian, not any body father's sit, even the one that scartered the Best election wants to come back. Mr. Brother u are wellcome to ABJ, if they don't want it, we hold our OIL and everybody go your way. -Ndidi F.

Nigerian dosen't belong to the northerns. So if they threathen JONATHAN about zoning then we will other our boys to sieze the oil wells in nigerian. Or we call for niger delta republic. -Clinton O.

thank God,they are all welcome Nigeria belong to we all but let them bare in mind we don't have creeks or water side here,anybody that bites more than he can chew can only find himself six feet under the ground,  -Ibrahim M.

i blame this problem on d amalgamation of 1914 by lord luggard everyday 1 problem or d other we cant live peacefully as one period -Aliyu I.

LET THEM TRY AND SEE WAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN -Mustapha A.

I c Nigeria on the face of 2nd civil war. You guys you take the issue of zoning aside and weight Jonathan on his skelatal self, do you think he can bring the required changes we need? of course not, and if you are talking north is the one that is promoting regional and tribal sentiments in nja you are bloodly wrong. What is the first tribal and regional clash in Nigeria? Tell me Agui Ironsi's massacre. North is not less than 65% of Nigerian population yet they collect less than 30% of federal allocation. When Agricultural products was in use to build Lagos as a capital and to establish refineries no Northerner ever complain but today u re' louding your voice and calling North a parasite. How i wish we could be separated with those kidnappers,yahoo boyz and 419ers. Alkasim H.
Re: Facebook Comments Concerning Ex-militant Ogun Boss Statement by EzeUche(m): 2:04am On Jul 27, 2010
Afterall OGUNBOSS and other freedom fighters are all Nigerians, or do they need VISA to go to their country's capital? that the money used in developing the place is from their COMUNITY. (NEVER) my brothers come and stay as long as u want. We don't want any body wit military background again, they ve done enough damages. Ndidi F.

Ex-Militant OGUNBOSS please stay in your base because once you go away or move away from your base you are finish, ou can be attacked without support. Abuja is not your base back to Niger Delta area If dey want to divide let it happen while in your area that you know, Ebele may be the last President of Nigeria as One; 2011 may be the ywear Nigeria separate into Northern Nigeria, Southern Nigerian Eastern Nigeria and Western Nigeria and or Midwestern Nigeria 5 Nations. -Emmanuel B.
Re: Facebook Comments Concerning Ex-militant Ogun Boss Statement by EzeUche(m): 2:09am On Jul 27, 2010
This was only a snapshot! You be amazed what some people were saying. Tribalism is rampant on Facebook when the anonymity is gone.
Re: Facebook Comments Concerning Ex-militant Ogun Boss Statement by Nobody: 2:20am On Jul 27, 2010
Where did you find those comments?
Re: Facebook Comments Concerning Ex-militant Ogun Boss Statement by EzeUche(m): 2:26am On Jul 27, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Where did you find those comments?

nigeriansfornigeria.org

People are not hiding their hatred. This is daily. undecided undecided
Re: Facebook Comments Concerning Ex-militant Ogun Boss Statement by Nobody: 2:45am On Jul 27, 2010
Wow. . . .anywaz, I dnt dwell on comments like those.

Ppl will always bash others personally when there is no solution. Just like black, white, Hispanic, and Caribbean hatred.
Re: Facebook Comments Concerning Ex-militant Ogun Boss Statement by EzeUche(m): 1:11pm On Jul 27, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Wow. . . .anywaz, I dnt dwell on comments like those.

Ppl will always bash others personally when there is no solution. Just like black, white, Hispanic, and Caribbean hatred.

We have to dwell on comments such as this, because it shows what people really think.

If people have the audacity to voice them when they are not anonymous, what do you think will stop them from taking out their anger in public?
Re: Facebook Comments Concerning Ex-militant Ogun Boss Statement by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 27, 2010
^^^ hmmm, I see, I see.
Re: Facebook Comments Concerning Ex-militant Ogun Boss Statement by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 27, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

^^^ hmmm, I see, I see.
iwo ?
Re: Facebook Comments Concerning Ex-militant Ogun Boss Statement by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 27, 2010
You. Hi! smiley

Did you read the comments?
Re: Facebook Comments Concerning Ex-militant Ogun Boss Statement by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 27, 2010
I read them but i'm not really surprised.
Re: Facebook Comments Concerning Ex-militant Ogun Boss Statement by homerac7: 3:15pm On Jul 27, 2010
n wa o!

really, me no c any serious thing for wetin d GUNBOSS abi na weti hin call hinself talk. but y people com carry am for head like dt?

btw, d one wey say antlatic ocean dey hin backyard so, hin think say na usman dan fodio days we still dey? even at dat time , hin don forget where dem fall d guy hand put? dat wan na cow talk, abeg.

d oda one wey say dem carry groundnut money take build lagos and refineries, na joke hin dey joke abi hi smoke somtin? again hw many refineries den build b4 oil boom? abeg, these guys dem heads too empty, and na wt same empty heads dem dey take threaten fight, i pity dem mama.

finally, d way wey ds generation we dey take threaten war dey baffle me, true. and when i try find wetin dey caus al d noise, i no dey c sense inside. if nato fight for just cause as last alternativ, i go sign-up, but for all ds rubbish, na make God help us all. Amen
Re: Facebook Comments Concerning Ex-militant Ogun Boss Statement by EzeUche(m): 3:37pm On Jul 27, 2010
homerac7,

It seems like some northerners hope for war as well. I was appalled, by some of the responses I read. The southerners who were commenting did not mention war or any violence.
Re: Facebook Comments Concerning Ex-militant Ogun Boss Statement by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 27, 2010
"When agriculture was used to build Lagos blah blah bah",  I guess these Hausas forgot Cocoa was huge too and actually had more value than groundnut and still does. Every part of Nigeria has contributed to this country and none should say "we used to do this and that" Oil has been funding Nigeria since the 70s so for 30 years Hausas have been living off the Niger Deltans. Cocoa money was used in building Lagos majorly and the people that should be crying fowl are the Ondo and Ekiti people who got exploited for cocoa. Palm oil from the East didn't do anything for the Hausas I guess? These people are trying to turn the table on the people they offended,  So they start saying Agriculture blah blah when majority of our Agro poducts are from middle belt who aren't Northerners. Every part of Nigeria has contributed and we have all lost so far. The problem is we use one resources at a time. Instead of letting the west use their resources for the west, east for east, North for north, South for south, etc,
Re: Facebook Comments Concerning Ex-militant Ogun Boss Statement by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 27, 2010
9jaganja:

"When agriculture was used to build Lagos blah blah bah", I guess these Hausas forgot Cocoa was huge too and actually had more value than groundnut and still does. Every part of Nigeria has contributed to this country and none should say "we used to do this and that" Oil has been funding Nigeria since the 70s so for 30 years Hausas have been living off the Niger Deltans. No Cocoa money was used in building Lagos majorly and the [b]people that should be crying fowl are the Ondo and Ekiti people who got exploited for coco[/b]a. Palm oil from the East didn't do anything for the Hausas I guess? These people are trying to turn the table on the people they offended, So they start saying Agriculture blah blah when majority of our Agro poducts are from middle belt who aren't Northerners. Every part of Nigeria has contributed and we have all lost so far. The problem is we use one resources at a time. Instead of letting the west use their resources for the west, east for east, North for north, South for south, etc,
Takes me back to my farming days.

Nigeria is just too darn greedy cruel.
Re: Facebook Comments Concerning Ex-militant Ogun Boss Statement by seanet02: 8:33pm On Jul 27, 2010
i thought you were speaking about ogun state when i first saw the post. sighed
Re: Facebook Comments Concerning Ex-militant Ogun Boss Statement by omamokta: 3:41pm On Jul 28, 2010
Siddon de look

(1) (Reply)

Ex-deji Of Akure’s Queen Seeks Forgiveness For Husband / Patrick Obahiagbon Condolences To Ghanaians / General Buhari Finally Denies BOKO HARAM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.