Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,182 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Where Can One Buy Used Books In Lagos? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Where Can One Buy Used Books In Lagos? (400 Views)

Thread for all James Hadley Chase Books In PDF Format / Glory Abah Read 27 Books In January / How To Buy And Sell Books In Nigeria With Ease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can One Buy Used Books In Lagos? by unqombothi(f): 7:25am On Jul 04, 2023
They used to sell them at Yaba until LASG remade Yaba. Now, I'm not sure where to go to find them. If you know, please share.
Re: Where Can One Buy Used Books In Lagos? by thaoriginator: 7:32am On Jul 04, 2023
unqombothi:
They used to sell them at Yaba until LASG remade Yaba. Now, I'm not sure where to go to find them. If you know, please share.
Come to Book Shop, Lagos Island, CMS also in the island, near Tinubu Square..
Re: Where Can One Buy Used Books In Lagos? by unqombothi(f): 7:56am On Jul 04, 2023
thaoriginator:
Come to Book Shop, Lagos Island, CMS also in the island, near Tinubu Square..
Thank you. But did you just mention two places or one? I know the bookshop at Bookshop House at CMS. I didn't know they sell used books. Thank you.
Re: Where Can One Buy Used Books In Lagos? by thaoriginator: 8:48am On Jul 04, 2023
unqombothi:

Thank you. But did you just mention two places or one? I know the bookshop at Bookshop House at CMS. I didn't know they sell used books. Thank you.
Yes I mentioned two places. Bookshop and CMS market.. CMS market is where you can get used booked actually and it's not far from the Bookshop.

Just ask around ✌🏿

(1) (Reply)

My Untold Story Of Me And My Ex-girlfriend / Writers Anonymous NG: Call For Submissions / ‘getting High’… The Other Perspective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.