Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,996 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

DEFENCE: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu Live Court Updates,4th July 2023. - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DEFENCE: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu Live Court Updates,4th July 2023. (29654 Views)

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates / Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates / 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DEFENCE: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu Live Court Updates,4th July 2023. by Amah70: 10:03pm On Jul 04, 2023
IamV:

You suddenly found your voice ?
I asked you a question earlier today,you saw it & ignored it.
Now,you found your voice ?

Move along !

Tribune is either a regional, state or private newspaper; therefore whatever news it carries are not the official voice of an agency of government. Get a life. In other words, I can collaborate with any newspaper and any INEC official to declare myself president of Nigeria after the 25th February election, and a judge affirms my declaration?
Your socalled Tribune publication method which a roguish presidential candidate with his INEC Collaborators plans to use to convince court judges sounds stupid.
Re: DEFENCE: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu Live Court Updates,4th July 2023. by Bigchristo: 10:31pm On Jul 04, 2023
anonymous1759:

Your words are full of Emotions. As a street boy with Oti. Blood is no longer thicker than water is loyalty. Your family fit chop your eyes while stranger fit help you . Your analysis is flawed.
No wonder you just a boy, no need to talk further 😂😂😂
Re: DEFENCE: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu Live Court Updates,4th July 2023. by chidiokay: 10:56pm On Jul 04, 2023
DMerciful:
Who cares if you bend or not!

IREV is required during collation to crosscheck results esp when party agents disagree

Good, so where are the evidences that juxtapose discrepancies between the ECA8 and IREV

I followed OBI via IAMV thread knowing he was Bias just so i won't miss a thing

OBi lawyers have closed there case, without juxtaposing the discrepancies with a side by side samples of EC8A vs IREV thats what it should have being

You voted, what you saw on the IREV portal is it different from what you recorded, how come people shouting rigging can't flood social media with their evidences, #what you recorded vs what's on the IREV

1 Like

Re: DEFENCE: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu Live Court Updates,4th July 2023. by Scamburster(m): 10:57pm On Jul 04, 2023
Getsaved:

SOLUTION :

CREAT WhatsApp group, telegram group, Facebook group, Instagram group, Twitter group.

Attach the link address of these group to your post or your NL dp.

As you post here, copy and paste on those groups.

Direct your followers to join via the link you provided. ( The enemies of the state will still click to join and monitor the good minds of the state e.g. gerfield1).

It's high time another forum is created apart from nairaland. "....we have stayed too long on this mountain, it time we moved higher...."
Supported
Re: DEFENCE: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu Live Court Updates,4th July 2023. by EconomistXplain: 11:14pm On Jul 04, 2023
SAMUEL1947:
With what JAMB said so far.......I don't believe this girl, even if network is bad, why checking ur result more than once.

sh check more than ince cuz of the controversy...sh actually checked nd printed the result in mid may, jamb didn't respond till june 29...

okay let airtel tell us what sh got as at mid may...
Re: DEFENCE: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu Live Court Updates,4th July 2023. by Rico54: 1:53am On Jul 05, 2023
IamV:
Good morning everyone, welcome to today's live updates on the Proceedings at the tribunal.

But before we proceed, here's a summary of what transpired yesterday,3rd July ,2023.

—Proceedings began at about 9:38am

—Party Appearance:

>>Dr Datti Ahmed announced appearance for the Second Petitioner (LP)

>>Mrs May Agbamuche, Chair INEC Legal Services, announced for INEC

>>Odusanya Damilola George, Senior Legal Officer for Legal department of APC

—AB Mahmood SAN, Counsel for INEC, indicated that they have 3 witnesses; One was slated to appear this morning but couldn’t, due to some emergencies.

—He added that it’s an unfortunate situation and applied for adjournment .

—LP, BAT/Shett & APC’s Counsel didn’t object to the adjournment

—Proceedings ended at about 10:14am and adjourned till Tuesday July 4th 2023 by 9am

—Credit: @misspearls,twitter.

Here's a link to yesterday's proceeds,
https://www.nairaland.com/7750381/defence-peter-obi-vs-tinubu#124179954

4TH JULY 2023

Credit:
@misspearls,@TheserahIbrahim,@ukomahM, twitter.
I really can't wait to c tinubu and dose inec official disgraced
Re: DEFENCE: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu Live Court Updates,4th July 2023. by IamV4: 8:28am On Jul 05, 2023
Due to nairaland dramas associated with creating this kinda thread,I have decided to stop creating them,but here's everything you need to get today's live updates of the proceedings.

please go & download twitter app & create & account.
IT'S VERY EASY

TODAY'S PROCEEDINGS STARTS BY 9:00AM

Here are the links to get live updates on twitter.

https://twitter.com/MissPearls?t=uUK3Igv1zq7n9AyvVklCLg&s=09

https://twitter.com/TheSerahIbrahim?t=OXOz9OqA87f-v7oBylcnbA&s=09

https://twitter.com/UkomahM?t=gnmKhCt_zXE5F6OO1vC9JA&s=09

you all should have a lovely day.

1 Like

Re: DEFENCE: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu Live Court Updates,4th July 2023. by Lemos14: 8:33am On Jul 05, 2023
IamV4:
Due to nairaland dramas associated with creating this kinda thread,I have decided to stop creating them,but here's everything you need to get today's live updates of the proceedings.

TODAY'S PROCEEDINGS STARTS BY 9:00AM

Here are the links to get live updates on twitter.

https://twitter.com/MissPearls?t=uUK3Igv1zq7n9AyvVklCLg&s=09

https://twitter.com/TheSerahIbrahim?t=OXOz9OqA87f-v7oBylcnbA&s=09

https://twitter.com/UkomahM?t=gnmKhCt_zXE5F6OO1vC9JA&s=09

you all should have a lovely day.

Nawa for seun oo..so he still deleted the topic you just created
Re: DEFENCE: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu Live Court Updates,4th July 2023. by Stevosty: 11:30am On Jul 05, 2023
Tori Tori on facebook is dishing it hot.
Re: DEFENCE: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu Live Court Updates,4th July 2023. by Baatunde(m): 12:11pm On Jul 05, 2023
O wise one! By your wisdom, if the 'rightful' winner was not declared in the first place and they went to court, surely they must have the evidence to show the court that they are the 'rightful winner' whether IReV or otherwise dont you think so, O wise One? And by the way I did not ask them to go to court, they are already in court trying to retrieve their 'stolen' mandate

And another question for you O Wise One, if results were not loaded onto IReV as promised, how did you know the 'rightful winner', what is your source for determining the 'rightful winner' please tell us ignoramus so we may know. O wise one!

DMerciful:
Look at your wisdom, instead of the right person be declared from the beginning, you want the person to go to tribunal when in actual fact, elections should not be decided by the tribunal.

With IREV, the rightful winner is declared and there will be no need for court cases. You're not wise at all
Re: DEFENCE: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu Live Court Updates,4th July 2023. by Stevengold(m): 12:32pm On Jul 07, 2023
tinsel:

If they have gone to court and await the verdict of the court, nobody would have been bothered. They went to court and doing all possible to muzzle the court. Even their fumbling lawyers can't keep quiet. Under this situation you except the opponents to keep quiet?

In litigation, he whose evidence outweighs the other have it, so nobody should vitiate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Stella Oduah Spotted After A Long Absence Following Her Son's Death. / Yahaya Bello Shows President Buhari His Certificate Of Return / Obasanjo: I Spent Two Days With Taliban Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.