Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

States Ahead Of Anambra in eco Are Major Oil Producing States And Lagos (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / States Ahead Of Anambra in eco Are Major Oil Producing States And Lagos (photos) (1188 Views)

President Tinubu Arrives New York, United States, Ahead Of The 78th UNGA / Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation / IG Deploys Very Senior Officers To States Ahead Of Saturday's Elections. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: States Ahead Of Anambra in eco Are Major Oil Producing States And Lagos (photos) by proeast(m): 10:51am On Jul 04, 2023
post=124201958:
Anambra is almost 6 trillion economy while big for nothing Oyo they are using is 3 trillion

What do you expect when over 90% of the people live in shanties. Shanties without running water, flush toilets or other basic modern amenities. 100 of such derelict houses won't be worth the value of just one modern duplex. I laugh when these people keep dishing out fake data to deceive themselves.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: States Ahead Of Anambra in eco Are Major Oil Producing States And Lagos (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 10:57am On Jul 04, 2023
proeast:

What do you expect when over 90% of the people live in shanties. Shanties without running water, flush toilets or other basic modern amenities. 100 of such derelict houses won't be worth the value of just one modern duplex. I laugh when these people keep dishing out fake data to deceive themselves.
πŸ˜‚ πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

4 Likes

Re: States Ahead Of Anambra in eco Are Major Oil Producing States And Lagos (photos) by ahaz: 10:59am On Jul 04, 2023
Lanretoye:
Na why una leave una mama and papa there come dey hustle for lagos.one retard on a previous thread was celebrating fire fighting trucks in 2023 after fighting wild market fire with buckets of water few months ago...nonsense and emefiele.
You yorubas are just pathetic people..Where you not here when your fellow reterd posted an old 911 truck at the scene of a fire incident at onitsha as being the truck of the states fire service? Will you still deny that you have not seen another thread opened to that effect by your fellow retard just to scorn Anambara state over such mischievous assumptions when indeed Anmabara state has a good fire department by the standard of other Nogerian states?
Now, the young man that raises a thread to debunk such devilish and ungodly misleading banality is now a retard to you but, when damaging as abusive threads come from your fellow kinsmen who are as retards as ever they turn intellects to you...you guys are sick!

Regarding our people living in Lagos, maybe you should one day tel dangote to go back to kano, tell the Ibru families to go back to delta, tell the elumelus of this world to do same, tel the Wigwes to go back to Rivers because you alone from a certain hamlet in Osun state tapping palm wine says so.

4 Likes

Re: States Ahead Of Anambra in eco Are Major Oil Producing States And Lagos (photos) by ahaz: 11:03am On Jul 04, 2023
SmartPolician:
I don't believe in GDP. If we don't even know our actual population, why should anyone take such figures seriously? Nigerians need a national security number. Anyone who doesn't have it will be considered a terrorist or fugitive and be prosecuted.
But the Yoruba in this forum has being using the same GDP to measure their Joysticks in this forum for year's so why is it now that a new record is setting in upon a sudden the GDP is no longer believable.

6 Likes

Re: States Ahead Of Anambra in eco Are Major Oil Producing States And Lagos (photos) by Lanretoye(m): 11:08am On Jul 04, 2023
ahaz:

You yorubas are just pathetic people..Where you not here when your fellow reterd posted an old 911 truck at the scene of a fire incident at onitsha as being the truck of the states fire service? Will you still deny that you have not seen another thread opened to that effect by your fellow retard just to scorn Anambara state over such mischievous assumptions when indeed Anmabara state has a good fire department by the standard of other Nogerian states?
Now, the young man that raises a thread to debunk such devilish and ungodly misleading banality is now a retard to you but, when damaging as abusive threads come from your fellow kinsmen who are as retards as ever they turn intellects to you...you guys are sick!

Regarding our people living in Lagos, maybe you should one day tel dangote to go back to kano, tell the Ibru families to go back to delta, tell the elumelus of this world to do same, tel the Wigwes to go back to Rivers because you alone from a certain hamlet in Osun state tapping palm wine says so.
will you shut up!!!,shameless fool rising to defense.where was the good fire service department when they were using buckets of water to quench Onitsha market fire last October or November?.make thunder no strike you with your madness if you quote me again.foolish shameless proud people.
Re: States Ahead Of Anambra in eco Are Major Oil Producing States And Lagos (photos) by BentizilL: 11:09am On Jul 04, 2023
When I see Ondo state ahead of Ogun and oyo, I now it's false stat...
Even an Ondo indigene will disagree with you.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: States Ahead Of Anambra in eco Are Major Oil Producing States And Lagos (photos) by Broveens42(m): 11:16am On Jul 04, 2023
Ttipsy:
IMO is such a silent achiever
Wow

Imo has always been silent about everything since the days of Adam. Imo state represents beauty, organisation, hospitality, civility and innovation.
It's not surprising those who visit it for the first time, leave with these impressions.

4 Likes

Re: States Ahead Of Anambra in eco Are Major Oil Producing States And Lagos (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 11:21am On Jul 04, 2023
BentizilL:
Why Ondo is ahead because it's major oil producing state, just like Imo ahead of Anambra, Anambra has more industry, markets more than Imo but because of oil exploration they're ahead.
Re: States Ahead Of Anambra in eco Are Major Oil Producing States And Lagos (photos) by bhella10: 11:34am On Jul 04, 2023
post=124202360:

Lagos economy is being driven by all tribes, if Nigeria cease to exit Lagos will turn to another Benin republic
Really?
Re: States Ahead Of Anambra in eco Are Major Oil Producing States And Lagos (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 11:37am On Jul 04, 2023
bhella10:
Really?
Yes
Re: States Ahead Of Anambra in eco Are Major Oil Producing States And Lagos (photos) by Ttipsy(f): 11:41am On Jul 04, 2023
Broveens42:

Imo has always been silent about everything since the days of Adam. Imo state represents beauty, organisation, hospitality, civility and innovation.
It's not surprising those who visit it for the first time, leave with these impressions.
well said

2 Likes

Re: States Ahead Of Anambra in eco Are Major Oil Producing States And Lagos (photos) by eteebanky1: 11:43am On Jul 04, 2023
BentizilL:

from ondo state and I have been to Ogun and oyo state

Oyo, especially Ogun state, that Glorified village

Even Ogun state capital cant be compared to owo local government of ondo state not to talk of comparing it to Akure, the state capital

Ondo is miles better than oyo and Ogun state

2 Likes

Re: States Ahead Of Anambra in eco Are Major Oil Producing States And Lagos (photos) by basilo102: 12:28pm On Jul 04, 2023
Lanretoye:
will you shut up!!!,shameless fool rising to defense.where was the good fire service department when they were using buckets of water to quench Onitsha market fire last October or November?.make thunder no strike you with your madness if you quote me again.foolish shameless proud people.
But fire incident in SW usually reduce everything to ashes. Is it not better to save something using buckets? Even the tanker you are mocking did a good job before arrival of fire service

2 Likes

Re: States Ahead Of Anambra in eco Are Major Oil Producing States And Lagos (photos) by basilo102: 12:32pm On Jul 04, 2023
BentizilL:
Can't you see Akwa Ibom and Imo ranking high? Ondo is benefitting from oil like them. Anambra is the second largest non oil economy after Lagos

2 Likes

Re: States Ahead Of Anambra in eco Are Major Oil Producing States And Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 04, 2023
proeast:

That's what happens when over 90% of the people are in multidimensional poverty. The productivity of 100 people in Kano equals that of 1 person in some Southern states. These people are a huge liability to the rest of us. Little wonder why Gideon Orkar from Benue in middle belt wanted to cut them off from Nigeria.

BUNCH OF LEECHES!!!
It’s funny how they don’t see this as bigotry but when it’s against them its bigotry πŸ˜‚
Re: States Ahead Of Anambra in eco Are Major Oil Producing States And Lagos (photos) by Rahkman: 1:20pm On Jul 04, 2023
post=124201498:
In GDP Anambra appear to be the second biggest economy in Nigeria on non oil economy, states ahead of Anambra state are some of major oil producing states and Lagos, no wonder they are attacking the state day and night to smear the state forgetting that the state was built by indigenous effects unlike Lagos
fire on bro the ronu bastards will wail on ur thread from now till to tomorrow keep posting more, they will all die 1 by 1 from igbophobia

4 Likes

Re: States Ahead Of Anambra in eco Are Major Oil Producing States And Lagos (photos) by ahaz: 1:31pm On Jul 04, 2023
[quote author=Lanretoye post=124203701]will you shut up!!!,shameless fool rising to defense.where was the good fire service department when they were using buckets of water to quench Onitsha market fire last October or November?.make thunder no strike you with your madness if you quote me again.foolish shameless proud people.[/quote
Hopless omo ale na ogun go kill your generation if you no leave our matter..where una fire service for your state when an entire market was burnt down twice in osun...if una dey too poor to buy fire truck them no dey sell bucket for your wretched State? Foolish reterd always measuring dicks with people that are far better than you, may thunder strike you dead if you reply me again..hopless envious people.
Re: States Ahead Of Anambra in eco Are Major Oil Producing States And Lagos (photos) by ahaz: 1:33pm On Jul 04, 2023
Lanretoye:

Hopless omo ale na ogun go kill your generation if you no leave our matter..where una fire service for your state when an entire market was burnt down twice in osun...if una dey too poor to buy fire truck them no dey sell bucket for your wretched State? Foolish reterd always measuring dicks with people that are far better than you, may thunder strike you dead if you reply me again..hopless envious people

2 Likes

Re: States Ahead Of Anambra in eco Are Major Oil Producing States And Lagos (photos) by Omanambala(m): 1:37pm On Jul 04, 2023
I will say it again. If Anambra had a governor half as good as Peter Obi, after the latter's administration we would be ahead of everyone by now....no cap. Anambra was on the verge of becoming the most developed state before Willy the drunk
Re: States Ahead Of Anambra in eco Are Major Oil Producing States And Lagos (photos) by MadamExcellency: 1:43pm On Jul 04, 2023
Broveens42:

Imo GDP can't be more than twice of Abia State. I represent Imo State but one of the assumptions is a total fabrication.

How many backs are in Imo State? The number of banks in Aba city can be equated to what we have in Imo State as a whole.
Re: States Ahead Of Anambra in eco Are Major Oil Producing States And Lagos (photos) by jude79(m): 1:43pm On Jul 04, 2023
I don't understand, upon all the stay at home, eastern states are still pulling ahead, this is humiliating to us

2 Likes

Re: States Ahead Of Anambra in eco Are Major Oil Producing States And Lagos (photos) by Broveens42(m): 1:59pm On Jul 04, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Imo GDP can't be more than twice of Abia State. I represent Imo State but one of the assumptions is a total fabrication.

How many backs are in Imo State? The number of banks in Aba city can be equated to what we have in Imo State as a whole.

I thought so too until I discovered that imo governors had been deceiving it's citizens for years. Imo produces oil in large quantities (on shore) and make incredible money from value on hospitality industry.
Infact, only imo's export of entertainment/hospitality industry will dwarf what ever you have in Abia. Remember we are talking about GDP generally and not per capita..

And to add: Sam mbakwe airport is the 4th busiest airport in the country; so much for a local Airport.
Re: States Ahead Of Anambra in eco Are Major Oil Producing States And Lagos (photos) by BentizilL: 7:20pm On Jul 04, 2023
eteebanky1:

from ondo state and I have been to Ogun and oyo state

Oyo, especially Ogun state, that Glorified village

Even Ogun state capital cant be compared to owo local government of ondo state not to talk of comparing it to Akure, the state capital

Ondo is miles better than oyo and Ogun state
Well if you say so

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gumi Speaks On The Forceful Retirement Of More Than 100 Generals By President Ti / Electronic Voting Machines For 2007: ? / A Thief Is A Thief As A Chief Is A Chief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.