Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

New England Kit For Women's World Cup Has Blue Shorts Because Of Period Concerns - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / New England Kit For Women's World Cup Has Blue Shorts Because Of Period Concerns (42439 Views)

China Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) / Chelsea's Yellow Away Kit For 2018/2019 Premier League Season / The New Super Eagles Kit For Russia 2018 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New England Kit For Women's World Cup Has Blue Shorts Because Of Period Concerns by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 04, 2023
Emu4life:
What that comrade described is the only 'Period' I know. So I think he is alright.

It's not what he described that calls for concern.

It's his statement afterwards.
Re: New England Kit For Women's World Cup Has Blue Shorts Because Of Period Concerns by Landmine1: 3:06pm On Jul 04, 2023
wonder233:
West and sensitivity.... Everything is now a sensitive topic. How did those who wore white shorts in past world cup events cope?
you re the idïöt here.
Re: New England Kit For Women's World Cup Has Blue Shorts Because Of Period Concerns by diaspoAFRICANS: 3:10pm On Jul 04, 2023
ADJUDICATOR:
Ketchup Protector. grin

You are a bad person grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: New England Kit For Women's World Cup Has Blue Shorts Because Of Period Concerns by Beuberry(f): 3:11pm On Jul 04, 2023
AlabiKILLER2021:

I think women should stop playing football

Smelly gender
Smelly is your surname na. Uncultured boys like you need brain resetting.
Re: New England Kit For Women's World Cup Has Blue Shorts Because Of Period Concerns by 24SEVEN: 3:22pm On Jul 04, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
jealousy dey worry you they can't leave it. What a man can do woman can do it better
Buddha3:

So a woman's vulnerability to biological and natural phenomena should be a yardstick for her not to pursue her chosen career?

Women aren't their best when on their periods, they inadvertently undermine the quality of the football being played and accidentally put the game in disrepute. Imagine watching a football match and then see a player menstruating?? undecided
Re: New England Kit For Women's World Cup Has Blue Shorts Because Of Period Concerns by izubext007: 3:36pm On Jul 04, 2023
at least i dont want to see any blood any more
Re: New England Kit For Women's World Cup Has Blue Shorts Because Of Period Concerns by iamL(f): 3:44pm On Jul 04, 2023
24SEVEN:

Women aren't their best when on their periods, they inadvertently undermine the quality of the football being played and accidentally put the game in disrepute. Imagine watching a football match and then see a player menstruating?? undecided

How many have you been able to figure out are mensurating during games? How many mensura stain have you spotted in history?

Una go just dey cap anyhow.

Women are mutitasked. What a man a woman can do.
Re: New England Kit For Women's World Cup Has Blue Shorts Because Of Period Concerns by 24SEVEN: 3:48pm On Jul 04, 2023
iamL:

How many have you been able to figure out are mensurating during games? How many mensura stain have you spotted in history?

Una go just dey cap anyhow.

Women are mutitasked. What a man a woman can do.

The women requested for colored shorts, so ask them.
Re: New England Kit For Women's World Cup Has Blue Shorts Because Of Period Concerns by iamL(f): 3:50pm On Jul 04, 2023
pocohantas:
Nice one. I wonder how they play when it is that time of the month. For those ones with cramps.

Female who engages in hard physical activities rarely experience cramps because hard physical activities is a natural cure for cramps.

Nevertheless, if they do there are drugs celebrities use to stop the flow and pain at any crucial month of their schedule.
Re: New England Kit For Women's World Cup Has Blue Shorts Because Of Period Concerns by iamL(f): 3:50pm On Jul 04, 2023
24SEVEN:

The women requested for colored shorts, so ask them.

Metcheeeeeew.....
Re: New England Kit For Women's World Cup Has Blue Shorts Because Of Period Concerns by OlawaleBammie: 4:11pm On Jul 04, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
This is not about sex but period/menstruation matters
Mama kemi

I was actually longing to see u this past weekend but shit happened..I got no clue.

I was I ife and oshogbo
Re: New England Kit For Women's World Cup Has Blue Shorts Because Of Period Concerns by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:23pm On Jul 04, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Mama kemi

I was actually longing to see u this past weekend but shit happened..I got no clue.

I was I ife and oshogbo
Eyah I was at Wesley hospital too with my father he died last week
Re: New England Kit For Women's World Cup Has Blue Shorts Because Of Period Concerns by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 04, 2023
24SEVEN:

Going by your logic, women shouldn't be involved in any career paths at all then.

Cause imagine being on the hospital bed and the female doctor working on you begins to menstruate, right?

Or imagine being in a lecture hall and the female lecturer begins to menstruate right in front of all the students, yeah?

Some of you Nigerians though.
Re: New England Kit For Women's World Cup Has Blue Shorts Because Of Period Concerns by 24SEVEN: 4:57pm On Jul 04, 2023
Buddha3:

Going by your logic, women shouldn't be involved in any career paths at all then.

Cause imagine being on the hospital bed and the female doctor working on you begins to menstruate, right?

Or imagine being in a lecture hall and the female lecturer begins to menstruate right in front of all the students, yeah?

Some of you Nigerians though.

They should stop playing football. They are not good at it.
Re: New England Kit For Women's World Cup Has Blue Shorts Because Of Period Concerns by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 04, 2023
24SEVEN:

They should stop playing football. They are not good at it.

No offence, but your masculinity is toxic and calls for concern.
Re: New England Kit For Women's World Cup Has Blue Shorts Because Of Period Concerns by bukatyne(f): 5:03pm On Jul 04, 2023
Beuberry:
Very good idea. More is to be done for women in sports. The goal post measurements and field lenght should be different from men's own.

@bold:

Why? cheesy
Re: New England Kit For Women's World Cup Has Blue Shorts Because Of Period Concerns by bukatyne(f): 5:06pm On Jul 04, 2023
iamL:

Female who engages in hard physical activities rarely experience cramps because hard physical activities is a natural cure for cramps.

Nevertheless, if they do there are drugs celebrities use to stop the flow and pain at any crucial month of their schedule.

Continuous use of those drugs cannot be safe.
Re: New England Kit For Women's World Cup Has Blue Shorts Because Of Period Concerns by bukatyne(f): 5:10pm On Jul 04, 2023
This is what women should 'fight' for; unique things that concern them and not rubbish 'oh! Men have this/do this too'; 'oh! death to the patriarchy' and other nonsense.

While at it, why didn't they make the shorts red since that's even England's national colour?

The blue looks fine but it is neither their national colour & it is too bright.

I believe the women would raise further concerns if the colour still isn't working after further trial.
Re: New England Kit For Women's World Cup Has Blue Shorts Because Of Period Concerns by Beuberry(f): 5:15pm On Jul 04, 2023
bukatyne:

@bold:

Why? cheesy
Are we not with 7 ribs?
Re: New England Kit For Women's World Cup Has Blue Shorts Because Of Period Concerns by AfonjaPriest: 5:39pm On Jul 04, 2023
I have a better design: leak-proof blue tights with pad attached. With that, they can still wear their white shorts. Better, isn't it?
Re: New England Kit For Women's World Cup Has Blue Shorts Because Of Period Concerns by 24SEVEN: 5:42pm On Jul 04, 2023
Buddha3:

No offence, but your masculinity is toxic and calls for concern.

Soothe yourself. undecided
Re: New England Kit For Women's World Cup Has Blue Shorts Because Of Period Concerns by Bigii(m): 6:00pm On Jul 04, 2023
pocohantas:
Nice one. I wonder how they play when it is that time of the month. For those ones with cramps.

They have drugs that take care of that. Even for those who would want to skip it for that month can take pills
Re: New England Kit For Women's World Cup Has Blue Shorts Because Of Period Concerns by OlawaleBammie: 6:11pm On Jul 04, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Eyah I was at Wesley hospital too with my father he died last week
oooohhh embarassed embarassed shocked shocked

Ahhhh

How do I condole you bayii??
Re: New England Kit For Women's World Cup Has Blue Shorts Because Of Period Concerns by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:23pm On Jul 04, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
oooohhh embarassed embarassed shocked shocked

Ahhhh

How do I condole you bayii??
abi o, the burial is coming up on Thursday and Friday
Re: New England Kit For Women's World Cup Has Blue Shorts Because Of Period Concerns by HoneySwag(f): 7:02pm On Jul 04, 2023
pocohantas:
For the cramps, they could take drugs... But the discomfort of the pad and the whole body is what I can't understand
Re: New England Kit For Women's World Cup Has Blue Shorts Because Of Period Concerns by bukatyne(f): 8:23pm On Jul 04, 2023
Beuberry:

Are we not with 7 ribs?

I hope the women would not wail that they earn less than their male counterparts.

FYI I agree that the goal post & even play time should be reduced. Our bodies have different capacities.
Re: New England Kit For Women's World Cup Has Blue Shorts Because Of Period Concerns by Uchedizzy(f): 8:35pm On Jul 04, 2023
So they even play while on their period, how do they cope
Re: New England Kit For Women's World Cup Has Blue Shorts Because Of Period Concerns by temielects(m): 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2023
Na1ralanderr:
Full Digital Marketing Course by Sultech academy.

*I spent over 6 month creating these videos, explaining these skills in great details. I believe they can help people the way they helped me*

*COURSES OUTLINE*

*> Social Media Marketing*
- Facebook Ads - Business Manager, Setting up pixel, event and running of conversion ads.
- Instagram Ads
- Ad-Promoter Ads
- Snapchat Ads
- YouTube Ads

*> SMS & WhatsApp Marketing*
- Selling things via SMS

*> Affiliate Marketing*

*> Content Marketing*

*> Digital Marketing & Information Marketing*
- Creating Information
- -- Audio Books - Record and put pictures (VSDC)
-- ebooks (PDFs)
-- Screen record

*> Web Development*
- How to build a full e-commerce website
- how to build a landing page

*TOTAL = 36 Videos* (400 MB)
**SELLING FOR 2K ONLY.*
interested
Re: New England Kit For Women's World Cup Has Blue Shorts Because Of Period Concerns by Beuberry(f): 9:47pm On Jul 04, 2023
bukatyne:

I hope the women would not wail that they earn less than their male counterparts.

FYI I agree that the goal post & even play time should be reduced. Our bodies have different capacities.
We aren't earning as men so why ll FIFA abi fida not consider that?
Rapinoe has been advocating for equal pay btw men and women. Men enjoy the most in this world yet they all act as if it's us that's milking them. Smh!
Re: New England Kit For Women's World Cup Has Blue Shorts Because Of Period Concerns by OlawaleBammie: 9:22pm On Jul 05, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
abi o, the burial is coming up on Thursday and Friday
Wao...so soon??
Are u Muslims??
Re: New England Kit For Women's World Cup Has Blue Shorts Because Of Period Concerns by OlawaleBammie: 9:23pm On Jul 05, 2023
Beuberry:

We aren't earning as men so why ll FIFA abi fida not consider that?
Rapinoe has been advocating for equal pay btw men and women. Men enjoy the most in this world yet they all act as if it's us that's milking them. Smh!
How has men bn enjoying the most??
Re: New England Kit For Women's World Cup Has Blue Shorts Because Of Period Concerns by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:09pm On Jul 05, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Wao...so soon??
Are u Muslims??
No we are Christian not the final burial just a low key one. We don't want him to stay long in mortuary so later we will do the normal celebration

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

12-Year-Old Boy's Racist Messages To Wilfried Zaha / Could Ebere Eze Be Super Eagles Long Awaited Replacement For Jay Jay Okocha? / Meet Amon Okechukwu : 1 Legged Nigerian Athlete That Can Jump Over Cars - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.