Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,487 members, 7,865,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:35 AM

I Would Have Loved Messi To Barca But…–iniesta - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Would Have Loved Messi To Barca But…–iniesta (120 Views)

I Would Have Loved For Neymar To Return To Barca - Messi / Neymar Wants To Return To Barca, But We Have Not Made Contact - Barca VP / Mikel, Neymar, Ronaldo & Iniesta Welcome Teams To Russia (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Would Have Loved Messi To Barca But…–iniesta by solbase10(m): 10:22am On Jul 04, 2023
Barcelona legend, Andres Iniesta has revealed that he would have loved Lionel Messi to return to the Catalan club instead of joining Inter Miami side in the Major League Soccer (MLS).

Recall that before his decision to move to Miami, Messi had been linked with a return to Barca.

The former PSG star last month announced that he would move to Inter Miami to start a new chapter in his football career.

However, Iniesta has now shared his opinion on Messi’s decision, insisting that everyone looks for the best option.

The former Spain international said (via Barca Universal): “It would have been nice [for Messi to return to Barcelona], special for what it means, but in the end, everyone looks for the best option, what they think will be good for them and, from there, they will probably live a different experience to what they have lived before.

“If it’s what he was looking forward to and what he wanted, I am sure it will go well, as it did well in all the places he’s been.”

Read Also:https://www.completesports.com/i-would-have-loved-messi-to-barca-but-iniesta/#more

(1) (Reply)

Why Barca Still Owes Lionel Messi -joan Laporta / Miller: Dessers Good Signing For Rangers / Where To Watch Mission Impossible Dead Reckoning Part On Online For Free Reddit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.