Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,757 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

LP/Obi Vs Bola Tinubu: Datti Baba-Ahmed In Court As INEC Opens Defence - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP/Obi Vs Bola Tinubu: Datti Baba-Ahmed In Court As INEC Opens Defence (18234 Views)

"HTTP Server Error" - INEC Opens Up IREV Failure During Presidential Poll / 25% In FCT: Tribunal Dismisses LP/Obi Petition Against Tinubu / I Accept Your Debate Challenge As Long As You Bring Tinubu—Datti Replies Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LP/Obi Vs Bola Tinubu: Datti Baba-Ahmed In Court As INEC Opens Defence by Jayhome24: 1:09pm On Jul 04, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

What has face got to do with election petition, if you roe that line what will you say about the 'most handsome presidential candidate' in 2023 elections which is BAT.

Your opinion bro keep it to yourself but mine is I hate obi and Datti and all obidient.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LP/Obi Vs Bola Tinubu: Datti Baba-Ahmed In Court As INEC Opens Defence by deyplay: 1:25pm On Jul 04, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Obi is a goner
He should try again in 4 years
are you scares?
Re: LP/Obi Vs Bola Tinubu: Datti Baba-Ahmed In Court As INEC Opens Defence by Guyman01: 1:26pm On Jul 04, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Each day I come to nairaland it increases my hatred.

Nairaland will die a swift death with the rate of tribalism here.
That's why I go on sabbatical from time to time out of this site for my sanity
Re: LP/Obi Vs Bola Tinubu: Datti Baba-Ahmed In Court As INEC Opens Defence by ExudeLoveToAll: 1:38pm On Jul 04, 2023
Jayhome24:

Your opinion bro keep it to yourself but mine is I hate obi and Datti and all obidient.

Thanks

Smiles....

Calm down, hate isn't what binds us but what divides us.
Re: LP/Obi Vs Bola Tinubu: Datti Baba-Ahmed In Court As INEC Opens Defence by Burob: 1:42pm On Jul 04, 2023
bestman09:
Inec has already failed. They could only present 1 witness on the case instituted by PDP instead of the 3 listed. The other 2 witnesses saved their face from embarrassment as defending falsehood is not easy.

Hope their witness will be able to withstand the LP lawyer's firepower.
Why even waste their time bringing witnesses, when pdp & Lp no get case?

1 Like

Re: LP/Obi Vs Bola Tinubu: Datti Baba-Ahmed In Court As INEC Opens Defence by ikpumbe(m): 1:42pm On Jul 04, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Each day I come to nairaland it increases my hatred.

Nairaland will die a swift death with the rate of tribalism here.

This site made me a tribal bigot.
I wasn't like this before

2 Likes

Re: LP/Obi Vs Bola Tinubu: Datti Baba-Ahmed In Court As INEC Opens Defence by ikpumbe(m): 1:44pm On Jul 04, 2023
Guyman01:

The site already made me a tribal bigot.

The way I relate with my Yoruba guys has drastically changed.
Quite a pity
Re: LP/Obi Vs Bola Tinubu: Datti Baba-Ahmed In Court As INEC Opens Defence by Jayhome24: 1:52pm On Jul 04, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

Smiles....

Calm down, hate isn't what binds us but what divides us.

Yes I don't want any bind with a liar, wicked, pretender, Marxist and occltic men in black like Obi plsss.

I don't want any bind with a group who disrespect the elders of the land, insulting and bullying everyone, threatening people, harrassing people, bigotry, hateful, bitterness, anger and political terrorism pls I don't need their bind because you can't correct bad situation with insult and bullying it won't work.

Thanks.
Re: LP/Obi Vs Bola Tinubu: Datti Baba-Ahmed In Court As INEC Opens Defence by kenny160: 1:55pm On Jul 04, 2023
Opanka44:

That's just the plain truth. We shouldn't kill ourselves by saying OBI must be the president. Many of us are not even related to OBI by blood. But we are assured that he is a good Man who fits the Bill and would better the lots of the people. However, it is still a Gamble. What if he disappoints. Recall how we all cried out to see Buhari the dullard become President in 2015. He won and we all saw how his unintelligent personality retrogressed Nigeria
If Tinubu wins in court, fine. Let's support at least for the next four years and kick him out if he seeks a reelection. If OBI or Atiku wins, same support. I'm aware that the previous presidential election was flawed by rigging but did some group of Nigerians not vote for TINUBU?
my brother, see if all Nigerian youth can be and think like you and I our country would have be the best in Africa, I am sure we will get there one day sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LP/Obi Vs Bola Tinubu: Datti Baba-Ahmed In Court As INEC Opens Defence by eleniyan2020: 1:55pm On Jul 04, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
Obi is a future leader, not now.
future of Biafra!
Re: LP/Obi Vs Bola Tinubu: Datti Baba-Ahmed In Court As INEC Opens Defence by Picardor2: 2:32pm On Jul 04, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Nice
Lp will lose woefully

Hahahhahah, u and I know ur fooling urself. All eyes dey judiciary.
Re: LP/Obi Vs Bola Tinubu: Datti Baba-Ahmed In Court As INEC Opens Defence by Opanka44(m): 2:32pm On Jul 04, 2023
kenny160:
my brother, see if all Nigerian youth can be and think like you and I our country would have be the best in Africa, I am sure we will get there one day sha.

Thank you so much Sir. I'm really very inundated with Joy for this comment. Our country must be redeemed and the onus is on us to do so. Irrespective of our misgivings and apprehension, the misgovernance and maladministration, we can still get out of the woods
Re: LP/Obi Vs Bola Tinubu: Datti Baba-Ahmed In Court As INEC Opens Defence by Picardor2: 2:32pm On Jul 04, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Obi is a goner
He should try again in 4 years

Allow court to decide. Nobody ask u.
Re: LP/Obi Vs Bola Tinubu: Datti Baba-Ahmed In Court As INEC Opens Defence by Picardor2: 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:

Ur not God. Allow court to decide
Re: LP/Obi Vs Bola Tinubu: Datti Baba-Ahmed In Court As INEC Opens Defence by marvellous2222: 2:36pm On Jul 04, 2023
mauriceminor:
seee another idoit
pls don't transfer your misery anger on me, at least I'm not the one that make your life stagnant in life
Re: LP/Obi Vs Bola Tinubu: Datti Baba-Ahmed In Court As INEC Opens Defence by Amah70: 3:00pm On Jul 04, 2023
Didijiji:
It will get to a point where the conscience of the judges and citizens will be in between 2 choices...

1. Allow a government who is perceived to have connived with INEC to rig themselves to power to continue in Power

2. Annul the flawed election and order a re-election

How come BVAS and IREV only failed at the time Presidential election results are being uploaded?

I can't imagine a judge who has reputation to protect will not ask the same question.
Re: LP/Obi Vs Bola Tinubu: Datti Baba-Ahmed In Court As INEC Opens Defence by Jnkay: 3:29pm On Jul 04, 2023
Funny and ironically how same Tinubu foot soldiers that are complaining that a girl forged JAMB result are same people praising INEC for forging election results that made Tinubu become selected. Have you seen the type of Hypocrites we are living in the same country with and we say that Nigeria will be good again!
Re: LP/Obi Vs Bola Tinubu: Datti Baba-Ahmed In Court As INEC Opens Defence by Guyman01: 3:56pm On Jul 04, 2023
ikpumbe:

The site already made me a tribal bigot.

The way I relate with my Yoruba guys has drastically changed.
Quite a pity
Its sad, from positivity to negativity, I realised that this site could affect one's psyche and relationships with people of other tribes.
Even the owner is more active on twitter than nairaland
Re: LP/Obi Vs Bola Tinubu: Datti Baba-Ahmed In Court As INEC Opens Defence by garfield1: 6:42pm On Jul 04, 2023
bestman09:
Inec has already failed. They could only present 1 witness on the case instituted by PDP instead of the 3 listed. The other 2 witnesses saved their face from embarrassment as defending falsehood is not easy.

Hope their witness will be able to withstand the LP lawyer's firepower.

He destroyed all lp evidences (watery)
Re: LP/Obi Vs Bola Tinubu: Datti Baba-Ahmed In Court As INEC Opens Defence by pacificom: 7:19pm On Jul 04, 2023
Rigid Obi choosed to waste the leftover of his election budget in the court, while some wise ones will go for relaxation in Dubai to clear their head.
Re: LP/Obi Vs Bola Tinubu: Datti Baba-Ahmed In Court As INEC Opens Defence by Adanac(m): 9:20pm On Jul 04, 2023
Atiku said the same thing 😂😂😂

YinkaOlusesi16:
Re: LP/Obi Vs Bola Tinubu: Datti Baba-Ahmed In Court As INEC Opens Defence by Baatunde(m): 10:06pm On Jul 04, 2023
Bros this tribal and religious bigotry has been ongoing in Nairaland years before this election and it's why I take sabbatical from time to time

Guyman01:

Re: LP/Obi Vs Bola Tinubu: Datti Baba-Ahmed In Court As INEC Opens Defence by mryes11: 11:13am On Jul 05, 2023
Let's be careful what we say here in the name of comments because whatever you say or do have a way of getting back to you. Search yourself and your mind, remember God is watching. Let's be guided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okorocha: I Won't Contest Presidency In 2019 Because Of Buhari / Make Kogi, Enugu, Anambra Oil Producing States - Reps Tell FG / Stella E. Nkoro PDP Declared Winner Of The Ikom II State Constitiency, C. River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.