Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Ejikeme Mmesoma: Can JAMB Type May This Way? - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ejikeme Mmesoma: Can JAMB Type May This Way? (60996 Views)

Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile / JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma: Can JAMB Type May This Way? by LionTiger(m): 6:20pm On Jul 04, 2023
pharmagba:

I mean, she could have raised an alarm that, it wasn't the month of birth she filled in.
ok dear. All I know is that something is fishy.
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma: Can JAMB Type May This Way? by Tinos95(m): 6:20pm On Jul 04, 2023
Abeg make una free this small girl...that was how after writing waec in 2010 i checked the result, the first time i saw 5 credit...the second time i checked i saw 2 credit...the the time time i checked i saw 9 credit...i became tired and i was like' how many me dey this Nigeria'
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma: Can JAMB Type May This Way? by xperiencelove(m): 6:26pm On Jul 04, 2023
igwebuike01:

You see the cluelessness of our institutions? Simple investigation they can't carry out. See her common entrance
If you have the privilege to work in higher institution, you never compare common entrance, WAEC, NECO and the likes to UTME.
You will encounter admission seekers with 7 B2 and 2 C4 with 160 in UTME. Without thinking twice, you already know the O'level results was manufactured.
JAMB is still the only examination body in Nigeria that is stopping someone that can't spell his name to enter university.

2 Likes

Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma: Can JAMB Type May This Way? by Okoroawusa: 6:28pm On Jul 04, 2023
helinues:

2 wrongs don't make a right. At least in this case which involved a minor
Helinues the girl is 19. She was born in 2004
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma: Can JAMB Type May This Way? by Johnn74: 6:32pm On Jul 04, 2023
cool
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma: Can JAMB Type May This Way? by emperor4love(m): 6:36pm On Jul 04, 2023
maasoap:

With all these discrepancies, you are still supporting this fraud of a girl? Na wa o!
yes the common entrance is fraud as well
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma: Can JAMB Type May This Way? by inforesource: 6:39pm On Jul 04, 2023
nairavsdollars:
Can JAMB type the month of May as may? 14th may 2023?
If this is the result they are parading, then it is fake. You can bank on this.
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma: Can JAMB Type May This Way? by Dbestbrest: 6:44pm On Jul 04, 2023
Leave those that are supporting illegality. JAMB must prosecute her to serve as deterrent to others. This is a girl that filled 19 years as her age in JAMB form but her fake result is showing 16 years. She perpetrated this act with the help of her sister. You guys should not worry. By the time she's prosecuted all of you supporting her will back out. I am not surprised as those supporting her are also involved in one fraud or the other. Birds of the same feathers
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma: Can JAMB Type May This Way? by MeineMutter: 6:46pm On Jul 04, 2023
wallrichy:
That's one of the error I pointed out at a glance.....over 30 errors I sighted by mere glaring in seconds....

Didn’t know you have even pointed it out.

There should be a way our institutions can scan be checking students’ results, quickly, before they are being considered for admission.

Our examination bodies should give schools/institutions access to result portals.

I am certain that a lot of Nigerians would have used means like this to gain admission and even graduate.
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma: Can JAMB Type May This Way? by duro4chang(m): 6:54pm On Jul 04, 2023
Kajaard:

Assassination of the english language cheesy
Better than forgery.
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma: Can JAMB Type May This Way? by aremubabs: 6:55pm On Jul 04, 2023
nairavsdollars:

There is a lot wrong with that result she is parading.
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma: Can JAMB Type May This Way? by nizelgirl(f): 7:08pm On Jul 04, 2023
That is an edited document, even my new computer trainees will do better than this.
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma: Can JAMB Type May This Way? by shimolv: 7:13pm On Jul 04, 2023
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma: Can JAMB Type May This Way? by AfonjaEkiti: 7:28pm On Jul 04, 2023
helinues:

2 wrongs don't make a right. At least in this case which involved a minor

Helinues did you look for a job today?
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma: Can JAMB Type May This Way? by Accessed: 7:40pm On Jul 04, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol. It’s evident it’s a forged result nao.

People have been doing it for years and you’ll always see those fraudsters doing it advertising it to students after you leave the Jamb center and etc.

The thing that spoil the game for the girl is the QR code. You can easily edit any document online with lot of websites but you can never edit a QR code.

Even if you try converting a scores to a QR code, it will never point to Jamb website or source when you get it scanned so that gave the girl off.

Normally I would have said Jamb should overlook this, but the girl trying to deny this mean she is a potential hardened criminal and her people have started spoiling JAMB reputation.

JAMB should arrest her, make her confess who help her do the editing, then jail the people that edited her result. As for the girl, they should just free her because it’s evident some people talked her into this nonsense, so far she is remorse and cooperating with the authorities.

It's amazing how you already concluded based on JAMB's position. Whatever happened to waiting for a thorough investigation to be done? Meanwhile, why would someone want to forge the highest score? It surely makes no sense, because it will be easily discovered. It's either the perpetrators are downright foolish or it's clearly a glitch. In anycase, JAMB erred by rushing to the public like a market woman to brandish the girl a fraudster without thorough investigations. Hence, subsequent actions will be seen as working to justify an already prejudiced position.
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma: Can JAMB Type May This Way? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 04, 2023
Accessed:

It's amazing how you already concluded based on JAMB's position. Whatever happened to waiting for a thorough investigation to be done? Meanwhile, why would someone want to forge the highest score? It surely makes no sense, because it will be easily discovered. It's either the perpetrators are downright foolish or it's clearly a glitch. In anycase, JAMB erred by rushing to the public like a market woman to brandish the girl a fraudster without thorough investigations. Hence, subsequent actions will be seen as working to justify an already prejudiced position.
JAMB is the authority of it's examinations, a court can't rule on this, tell me, what does JAMB have to gain by tarnishing the girl's scholarship, if they are not sure it's really fake, they won't say it is. Look at the month, jamb is consistent, the month always starts with capital letter.

1 Like

Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma: Can JAMB Type May This Way? by EngrXrix(m): 8:26pm On Jul 04, 2023
nairavsdollars:

Ok if that’s her result then I have doubts about the authenticity because, in my experience, I rarely see any candidate score 98 in English language. Im not saying it’s impossible, I’m just saying it’s hard to score 98 in English language subject in jamb.

1 Like

Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma: Can JAMB Type May This Way? by LegendHero(m): 8:29pm On Jul 04, 2023
Accessed:

On whose conclusion should I base it on if not JAMB?

Is JAMB fighting the girl or shey all of una no well ni?

Do you mean everyone with JaMB result should go and call Private investigator to investigate their result from JAMB?

Many people no well for this country.

4 Likes

Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma: Can JAMB Type May This Way? by jspinsight: 8:34pm On Jul 04, 2023
In All of this..whether the Result is Fake or Real..I really feel for d young girl..she must be traumatized by the whole of this particularly if she is not a party to this..Lets all Calm down..
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma: Can JAMB Type May This Way? by alcuin(m): 8:35pm On Jul 04, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
but the real highest scorer is also Igbo so y are u bringing tribalism in this?

People only want to set d record straight so d real owner can get d glory n we can stop future occurrences

So what’s d meaning of that garbage

-
An Igbo girl was the highest scorer but not this glory taker, let d rightful owner have it

I weak for all of them.

1 Like

Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma: Can JAMB Type May This Way? by perfecta1(m): 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2023
This bro
You sabi
I thought I was the only one that saw that
98 in use of English is almost impossible especially for a science student 😂
EngrXrix:

Ok if that’s her result then I have doubts about the authenticity because, in my experience, I rarely see any candidate score 98 in English language. Im not saying it’s impossible, I’m just saying it’s hard to score 98 in English language subject in jamb.
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma: Can JAMB Type May This Way? by Ficeo(m): 8:50pm On Jul 04, 2023
Even the name of the center was spelt in such a way that it crossed the border of the paper. Chai! It was truly forged. The difference is clear.

1 Like

Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma: Can JAMB Type May This Way? by Tabletuner(m): 9:14pm On Jul 04, 2023
squash47:
shut up.

Your real daddy
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma: Can JAMB Type May This Way? by maasoap(m): 9:47pm On Jul 04, 2023
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma: Can JAMB Type May This Way? by maasoap(m): 9:55pm On Jul 04, 2023
Accessed:

It's amazing how you already concluded based on JAMB's position. Whatever happened to waiting for a thorough investigation to be done? Meanwhile, why would someone want to forge the highest score? It surely makes no sense, because it will be easily discovered. It's either the perpetrators are downright foolish or it's clearly a glitch.

You would be amazed to discover how foolish some people are. In this Nigeria, some people made photocopies of N1000 notes and took it to the bank for depositing. That's how dumb some people could get. grin grin grin

In anycase, JAMB erred by rushing to the public like a market woman to brandish the girl a fraudster without thorough investigations. Hence, subsequent actions will be seen as working to justify an already prejudiced position.
What investigation? They checked their database and there is no such record on it. Simple and straight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma: Can JAMB Type May This Way? by Karlman: 10:06pm On Jul 04, 2023
enemyofprogress:
Yorubas don't defend crimes and criminals. We always shout and expose them. Know that and know peace.

Dominique I love you
Example?
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma: Can JAMB Type May This Way? by HRMK: 10:33pm On Jul 04, 2023
BIG QUESTION FOR THE LAWYER SEEKING CHEAP PUBLICITY!

1 Like

Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma: Can JAMB Type May This Way? by XAUBulls: 11:06pm On Jul 04, 2023
muykem:
I don't know why people are hellbent to defend fraudulent activities. This is a result of special center and cybercafé crime.
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma: Can JAMB Type May This Way? by tonididdy(m): 11:35pm On Jul 04, 2023
As a chief editor, I can majestically tell you, this is a forgefd result.

So much defects
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma: Can JAMB Type May This Way? by Accessed: 12:33am On Jul 05, 2023
LegendHero:

On whose conclusion should I base it on if not JAMB?

Is JAMB fighting the girl or shey all of una no well ni?

Do you mean everyone with JaMB result should go and call Private investigator to investigate their result from JAMB?

Many people no well for this country.

is JAMB not a party in this matter? You would clearly pitch tents with a concerned party rather than wait out investigation from a neutral one and expect to be fair. In anycase, be advised to not always lace your arguments with invectives. It does not make your position superior and nothing calls for that yet, I imagined you were a mature person capable of marshalling your points without resorting to abuses hence i quoted you.
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma: Can JAMB Type May This Way? by Accessed: 12:47am On Jul 05, 2023
maasoap:

You would be amazed to discover how foolish some people are. In this Nigeria, some people made photocopies of N1000 notes and took it to the bank for depositing. That's how dumb some people could get. grin grin grin

What investigation? They checked their database and there is no such record on it. Simple and straight

Indeed, people can be stupid, as i earlier postulated that if indeed she manipulated the scores, then she's downright foolish to have awarded herself the highest score. But saying JAMB checked their database and concluded the girl was a fraudster was a right thing may not be correct. They can't be a judge in a case they are involved in. People have in the past reported having wrong or inconsistent details on their JAMB result slips. That could be as a result of system glitch which even the best of Telcos or Banks are not immuned to. Also, the girl may be a victim of some fraudulent middlemen which only investigations can unravel. For the sake of the integrity of the system, they should have simply called for an independent investigation rather than going ahead to dish out penalties and submitting conclusively that the girl is a fraudster. It will simply remain a case of my word against yours or buck passing which a big institution like JAMB should not be reduced to.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) / Ondo SUBEB To Pay N290,470 As Annual Salary To A Degree Holder On Grade Level 8 / New General Maths SSS1-3. Step By Step Solutions To All Exercises. 1st Time Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.