Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

A Woman Refused To Deliver God's Message Because Of My Facecap And Necklace - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Woman Refused To Deliver God's Message Because Of My Facecap And Necklace (430 Views)

Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body / Daddy Freeze On Pastor Adeboye's Necklace: "This Is Pressing Of Virgin Breast" / Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Woman Refused To Deliver God's Message Because Of My Facecap And Necklace by Mikaeltomz(m): 11:05am On Jul 04, 2023
I was on my way out today to get a plumber to fix my sink, unfortunately he wasn't around by the time I got there but I met a woman and her daughter both dressed in a garmet sitting in front of his shop (more like this olumba olumba church people),so I approched them to ask for his whereabout but she replied " I am just taking a rest here but I also have a message for you".I moved closer to her respectfully to listen to the message but to my surprise she persuaded me to remove my necklace and facecap before delivering the message..I told her it doesn't really matter she can actually deliver the message without me removing those things but she refused and said I can go.
So my question is "DOES MODE OF DRESSING DETERMINE WHO GOD SPEAKS TO?
Re: A Woman Refused To Deliver God's Message Because Of My Facecap And Necklace by gohf: 11:12am On Jul 04, 2023
Mikaeltomz:
I was on my way out today to get a plumber to fix my sink, unfortunately he wasn't around by the time I got there but I met a woman and her daughter both dressed in a garmet sitting in front of his shop (more like this olumba olumba church people),so I approched them to ask for his whereabout but she replied " I am just taking a rest here but I also have a message for you".I moved closer to her respectfully to listen to the message but to my surprise she persuaded me to remove my necklace and facecap before delivering the message..I told her it doesn't really matter she can actually deliver the message without me removing those things but she refused and said I can go.
So my question is "DOES MODE OF DRESSING DETERMINE WHO GOD SPEAKS TO?
you for remove am hear wetin she wan tell u na abi

Not like u can't put it back on, or is it not ordinary necklace and cap abi u no ask why she tell u make u commot am

1 Like

Re: A Woman Refused To Deliver God's Message Because Of My Facecap And Necklace by Lance008(m): 11:15am On Jul 04, 2023
gohf:

Not like u can't put it back on, or is it not ordinary necklace and cap abi u no ask why she tell u make u commot am
I jus tire for am
U no no Watin she won tell u
U don't joke with a message or the messenger
Re: A Woman Refused To Deliver God's Message Because Of My Facecap And Necklace by Lance008(m): 11:16am On Jul 04, 2023
Na so one prophet tell one guy to take care of his mental health he no hear because he taught he was the father of the house
Right now is dead
What killed him he committed sucide due to depression
Re: A Woman Refused To Deliver God's Message Because Of My Facecap And Necklace by TemplarLandry: 11:26am On Jul 04, 2023
Those spiritualists are only able to scan you spiritually by seeing your forehead or palms. When your head is covered, they Can't see nothing.

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Refused To Deliver God's Message Because Of My Facecap And Necklace by illicit(m): 11:27am On Jul 04, 2023
She wan scam u

1 Like

Re: A Woman Refused To Deliver God's Message Because Of My Facecap And Necklace by Mikaeltomz(m): 11:30am On Jul 04, 2023
gohf:

I know bro...but one has to be security cautious,na this Nigeria we dey o .what if she was trying to signal someone...there is difference between willing to and not willing to hear a message..don't get me wrong...
Re: A Woman Refused To Deliver God's Message Because Of My Facecap And Necklace by Belteshazzar1: 11:38am On Jul 04, 2023
Such means of communication is immature..
You need not to go capless in order to recieve any spiritual message....
I would have problem if you refused to listen..
If the message is that important, it won't be depending on what ya putting on......

Pray and be careful..
Nothing will happen

4 Likes

Re: A Woman Refused To Deliver God's Message Because Of My Facecap And Necklace by Mikaeltomz(m): 11:41am On Jul 04, 2023
Belteshazzar1:
If the message is that important, it won't be depending on what ya putting on......

Pray and be careful..
Nothing will happen
Amen..God bless you sir

1 Like

Re: A Woman Refused To Deliver God's Message Because Of My Facecap And Necklace by gohf: 9:32am On Jul 05, 2023
Mikaeltomz:

I know bro...but one has to be security cautious,na this Nigeria we dey o .what if she was trying to signal someone...there is difference between willing to and not willing to hear a message..don't get me wrong...
signal someone in a public place that what happen, you were afraid, she could have as well asked you to left up your hand and say I receive thereby signalling someone looking for you that you are there. Were you hiding your face with the face cap. Let us understand your security caution. Well you probably weren't curious to know what she was going to say
Re: A Woman Refused To Deliver God's Message Because Of My Facecap And Necklace by gohf: 9:39am On Jul 05, 2023
Belteshazzar1:

Pray and be careful..
Nothing will happen
nothing like immaturity there, didn't God tell Moses to remove his sandals, didn't God after speaking to Elijah wait for him to climb a mountain then repeat the same thing with additions.

Maybe him removing his chain was a show of humility, I know the cap one is that a man cannot be covering his head before the Lord. She didn't ask him to remove his shirt or shorts but a chain he put around his neck.

Grandma wants to talk to you and tells you, sorry shouts at you to remove that chain, no remove na.

If it was a genuine message who lost at the end, her or him
Re: A Woman Refused To Deliver God's Message Because Of My Facecap And Necklace by Mikaeltomz(m): 1:01pm On Jul 05, 2023
gohf:
signal someone in a public place that what happen, you were afraid, she could have as well asked you to left up your hand and say I receive thereby signalling someone looking for you that you are there. Were you hiding your face with the face cap. Let us understand your security caution. Well you probably weren't curious to know what she was going to say
A very close friend of mine was lucky to escape being kidnapped by just conversing with a stranger on the roadside..she lost consciousness and trekked for almost 2hourss before the man released her senses and told her she was lucky .
Re: A Woman Refused To Deliver God's Message Because Of My Facecap And Necklace by gohf: 3:35pm On Jul 05, 2023
Mikaeltomz:

A very close friend of mine was lucky to escape being kidnapped by just conversing with a stranger on the roadside..she lost consciousness and trekked for almost 2hourss before the man released her senses and told her she was lucky .
what happened to her? Was she told to cover her hair or remove her wig?
Re: A Woman Refused To Deliver God's Message Because Of My Facecap And Necklace by Belteshazzar1: 9:49pm On Jul 05, 2023
gohf:
nothing like immaturity there, didn't God tell Moses to remove his sandals, didn't God after speaking to Elijah wait for him to climb a mountain then repeat the same thing with additions.

Maybe him removing his chain was a show of humility, I know the cap one is that a man cannot be covering his head before the Lord. She didn't ask him to remove his shirt or shorts but a chain he put around his neck.

Grandma wants to talk to you and tells you, sorry shouts at you to remove that chain, no remove na.

If it was a genuine message who lost at the end, her or him

I can assure that the woman got nothing for this brother....

There also men that spoke with God and did not need to put off any stuff they are wearing...

the authenticity of God's message should not be pending on what the listeners are putting on...

1 Like

Re: A Woman Refused To Deliver God's Message Because Of My Facecap And Necklace by gohf: 5:37pm On Jul 08, 2023
Belteshazzar1:

I can assure that the woman got nothing for this brother....

There also men that spoke with God and did not need to put off any stuff they are wearing...

the authenticity of God's message should not be pending on what the listeners are putting on...
your assurance is based on what?
Re: A Woman Refused To Deliver God's Message Because Of My Facecap And Necklace by Belteshazzar1: 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2023
gohf:
your assurance is based on what?
Based on the authenticity and urgency of the God's message.........
we are in the era of grace
Re: A Woman Refused To Deliver God's Message Because Of My Facecap And Necklace by gohf: 8:27am On Jul 09, 2023
Belteshazzar1:

Based on the authenticity and urgency of the God's message.........

we are in the era of grace
same era of grace that Jesus told the rich man to go and give all he has to the poor but a guy can't remove his neck chain and face cap, πŸ™„
Re: A Woman Refused To Deliver God's Message Because Of My Facecap And Necklace by Belteshazzar1: 12:11pm On Jul 09, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Why A Watchman Is More Than A Prophet / Why Is Food Inside Shiloh In Canaanland Extremely Expensive / Share Your Favourite Scripture Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.