Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Prof I. Oloyede - A Call To Insulate JAMB From Politics. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof I. Oloyede - A Call To Insulate JAMB From Politics. (1023 Views)

When Tinubu Said ‘Emi Lokan’, Allah Accepted It – JAMB Registrar Oloyede / Buhari Reappoints Oloyede As JAMB Registrar, Others / Short Biography Of New Chief Of Staff., Prof. I. Gambari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof I. Oloyede - A Call To Insulate JAMB From Politics. by Antitankweapon: 12:19pm On Jul 04, 2023
illicit:

I dont know about how the girl came about her result and I don't doubt her intelligence

But one thing is certain, Prof Oloyede doesn't compromise

Ask any Unilorin Alumni

He is a good guy

You don't understand. Prof is good. But Prof doesn't touch result, he doesn't even set exam. As Registrar, Prof is above all those task. Jamb has numerous staff who may do silly things.

I wrote about Jamb as a whole, not only Prof. I called him out so that he can mitigate any tribalism or political tendency under his watch.
Re: Prof I. Oloyede - A Call To Insulate JAMB From Politics. by ganisucks(f): 12:20pm On Jul 04, 2023
illicit:

I dont know about how the girl came about her result and I don't doubt her intelligence

But one thing is certain, Prof Oloyede doesn't compromise

Ask any Unilorin Alumni

He is a good guy
If security attack dogs visit you, and show 4000 ways they can harm you and your family, will you not do the impossible. You don't get. This issue has nothing to do with Mezioma. This is fight between SWAGA and Innoson.
Re: Prof I. Oloyede - A Call To Insulate JAMB From Politics. by ganisucks(f): 12:21pm On Jul 04, 2023
Antitankweapon:

You don't understand. Prof is good. But Prof doesn't touch result, he doesn't even set exam. As Registrar, Prof is above all those task. Jamb has numerous staff who may do silly things.

I wrote about Jamb as a whole, not only Prof. I called him out so that he can mitigate any tribalism or political tendency under his watch.
Prof, or pope. This is SWAGA vs Innoson. Prof is only following orders.
Re: Prof I. Oloyede - A Call To Insulate JAMB From Politics. by illicit(m): 12:24pm On Jul 04, 2023
ganisucks:

If security attack dogs visit you, and show 4000 ways they can harm you and your family, will you not do the impossible. You don't get. This issue has nothing to do with Mezioma. This is fight between SWAGA and Innoson.

You don't know Oloyede

A man who opossed Boko Haram

Boko Haram even went as far as attempting to bomb UNILORIN

He is not the type of person you think he is, very strict man

He reformed UNILORIN, stopped culstism ND malpractices

1 Like

Re: Prof I. Oloyede - A Call To Insulate JAMB From Politics. by Obaaderemi2: 12:39pm On Jul 04, 2023
Antitankweapon:

My friend, read the thread or get lost.
If you weren't stupid, you would know I've read it.
Re: Prof I. Oloyede - A Call To Insulate JAMB From Politics. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:43pm On Jul 04, 2023
illicit:
Prof Ishaq Oloyede is a man of timbre and Calibre

Go and ask

U want to soil his reputation to repair the one of the girl suspect

That man reformed UNILORIN, he spoke against Boko Haram

He doesn't tolerate nonsense
As far as he is a Yoruba Muslim,he doesn't want any product of Peter Obi Education legacy to top Jamb becos of tinubu
Re: Prof I. Oloyede - A Call To Insulate JAMB From Politics. by illicit(m): 12:49pm On Jul 04, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
As far as he is a Yoruba Muslim,he doesn't want any product of Peter Obi Education legacy to top Jamb becos of tinubu

Pls no tribalism

The other girl that was awarded the highest score is still from the same Anambra

Pls let's be patriots
Re: Prof I. Oloyede - A Call To Insulate JAMB From Politics. by drlateef: 12:53pm On Jul 04, 2023
Of course he does not do politics. But some people wanted to drag ethnic politics into his job.
Re: Prof I. Oloyede - A Call To Insulate JAMB From Politics. by jude79(m): 1:50pm On Jul 04, 2023
Now the girl has sued jamb, hopefully the truth will surface.

Re: Prof I. Oloyede - A Call To Insulate JAMB From Politics. by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:04pm On Jul 04, 2023
Oh my gracious lord. shocked it is finished, just give this Igbo people their Biafra let them go abeg. shocked

Man, I'm speechlessshockedshocked
Re: Prof I. Oloyede - A Call To Insulate JAMB From Politics. by Sharpsharp00123: 2:15pm On Jul 04, 2023
Antitankweapon:
I am at loss as to why Jamb is arguing with a minor, over the authenticity of a result that was obtained via their portal and that was confirmed via text message.
It is bewildering to me and It smacks of a sinister attempt to do damage.

In truth, the girl in question has a verifiable history of academic success. Go and verify. She has always been first in class from primary school, and always in the 80-90% range in most exams. And she got well over 300/400 in the common entrance examination. Her academic aptitude is not in doubt and she is capable of 300+ in jamb.

At University, my lecturers would say- if a student gets A in 7 courses and E in one course, the department would investigate the E result.. That is what my lecturers always say to me.

The question is- why would a high performing student go and forge result. Why? A girl who is always first would go and forge result. Nooo. It doesn't happen. It cannot happen. I am not stupid to believe that.

Please let me forewarn that Nobody should bring Politics and Tribalism into JAMB. Nobody. Jamb, as a body that supervises examinations must be insulated from ethnic identity politics, which I suspect was at play here.

Prof. Oloyede is Yoruba but he would not be there forever. This clearly was an attempt at something sinister. Go and check the girl's academic history. A girl of numerous academic achievements would NEVER forge a result. Never. Jamb has done the girl dirty. And it is not acceptable.
bro please answer d following questions without sentiment

Y was only her printout different?
Jamb n Airtel made it clear she sent messages to their portal 5 times n she got the result of 249 5 times, then what happened?
Jamb made it clear that since 2021 their results have always have d students photograph on it, y is this girls own different?
If there’s a glitch in jamb site, y did it only affect her result?
Don’t forget the real highest scorer is Igbo n nobody is disputing it, so don’t u think d issue of tribalism is dead in this case cos it only involves 2 Igbo?

If u are defending this girls result despite glaring evidences then u should defend this result too cos this guy had 400/400

Re: Prof I. Oloyede - A Call To Insulate JAMB From Politics. by Sharpsharp00123: 2:19pm On Jul 04, 2023
Antitankweapon:

My friend, read the thread or get lost.
if u defend d girls result after glaring evidence n u can’t defend this guy’s result then u are an hypocrite

Re: Prof I. Oloyede - A Call To Insulate JAMB From Politics. by Sharpsharp00123: 2:21pm On Jul 04, 2023
Lifestone:

After watching Jamb on Channel tv this morning, I think the girl will have a whole lot of questions to answer.
I hope someone hasn't duped her. Try and watch it on YouTube
God bless u

I don’t know how a sane person will watch d interview n still blame jamb, the evidences were highly convincing even beyond reasonable doubt
Re: Prof I. Oloyede - A Call To Insulate JAMB From Politics. by Sharpsharp00123: 2:23pm On Jul 04, 2023
Lifestone:

Is that your own logic? It's serious then. I give up on you guys. The sad thing is that you may send that girl to prison for forgery, the facts from her own her is surficient to nail her
it is her tribesmen that are complicating d issue by denying obvious truth

Instead of allowing d case to die a natural death they keep blaming jamb when jamb have already produced overwhelming evidences
Re: Prof I. Oloyede - A Call To Insulate JAMB From Politics. by Lifestone(m): 2:28pm On Jul 04, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
it is her tribesmen that are complicating d issue by denying obvious truth

Instead of allowing d case to die a natural death they keep blaming jamb when jamb have already produced overwhelming evidences
They may ruin the girl.
She was born in 2004 (April or May), that make her 19years already, an adult that can be validly prosecuted.
How this my people reason baffles me
Re: Prof I. Oloyede - A Call To Insulate JAMB From Politics. by LOVEALAIGBO: 2:29pm On Jul 04, 2023
Cooly100:

Was this man the there when snake swallowed millions in JAMB shocked shocked

I think that was Dibu Ojerindes’ tenure!
Re: Prof I. Oloyede - A Call To Insulate JAMB From Politics. by DMerciful(m): 2:44pm On Jul 04, 2023
Says the chief yoruba ronu guy. One if the biggest tribalists here
helinues:
Why do we like petty gossiping in Nigeria?

We always leave important discussion and be talking about irrelevant things.

Tribalism don eat the brains of some Nigerians because if not, have they ever channelled their energy on any of the corrupt politicians like this

Make una let the little girl be
Re: Prof I. Oloyede - A Call To Insulate JAMB From Politics. by Obaaderemi2: 4:13pm On Jul 08, 2023
Antitankweapon:

Prof. Oloyede is Yoruba but he would not be there forever. This clearly was an attempt at something sinister. Go and check the girl's academic history. A girl of numerous academic achievements would NEVER forge a result. Never. Jamb has done the girl dirty. And it is not acceptable.
How market? grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Battlefields Of The Niger War / US Accused Of Double Standards Over President Tinubu’s Academic Records / Dedicated To All Those Fighting Corruption In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.