Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

For How Long Can Husband And Wife Live Separately In Islam? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / For How Long Can Husband And Wife Live Separately In Islam? (11821 Views)

How Long Can Husband And Wife Live Separately In Islaam? / Here's How Long Muslims Have To Fast For Ramadan Across The World / Marriage ⚭ In Islam : Importance Of Husband And Wife, Romance, Sex,etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For How Long Can Husband And Wife Live Separately In Islam? by OkukoIgbo: 6:22am On Jul 08, 2023
Diligent1:

Respect other people's religion so that there will be peace, you can't force people to follow your religion.

Maybe your brain is leaking, if people respect other people's religion, why did Deborah die by the hands of those murderous religionist. So if you perceive one as being disrespectful of your worthless religion, it is a warranty for chaos, this is why I said all ya all bunch of imbecilic retarded terrorists, seriously are you threatening people for a false religion that never used peace to coerce people to follow.

Have you asked yourself how your prophet died?
He was poisoned by the widow of a man he killed just cos of Toto, may peace kee you there, and moreover am religion less.

It is my God and I, religion creates a barrier with my fellowship with my creator, unlike you who is oblivious of his right from his left.
Re: For How Long Can Husband And Wife Live Separately In Islam? by OkukoIgbo: 6:26am On Jul 08, 2023
Microwhy:

You're very close to being a Muslim..
Stop insulting anything that has to do with religion, either your own faith or other peoples faith.
For thousands of years before You're born, their is religion and for thousands of years to come after Your death, their will be religion.
Fear your position on the day of reckoning, on the day where not your mouth will speak but other part of your body.
Fear the day you will be buried and everybody turn back including and you be left alone six feet under. Fear the punishment of the grave.
Be worry about, what if my religion is wrong and theirs is right.
If you study Quran and hadith, you'll be truly amazed. It entail and contain alot of things even as a non Muslim, you'll find them very interesting.
Forget about the hate or what you see around and do your own study if you're truly interested in religion.
Don't be lazy.

Keep deluding yourself, all those bullshit you spewed up there won't save you when they turn on you for flimsy reasons, quorqn and hadith are mannual for terrorists.

But humanity was here before religion right, and humanity will be here billions of years after religion is dead. It will be humanity and her creator.

It is people like you that condemned Deborah and other innocent folks cos of a worthless religion and a pigshit prophet.

Forget about the hate or what you see around and do your own study if you're truly interested in religion.
Don't be lazy

those nonsensical bullshit words of yours will make me show you how much I've gone in studying different religions and they are all bullshit without an atom of spirituality, for starters that is my quran and bible, am not lazy like most of you here who spread your information on heresay.

Re: For How Long Can Husband And Wife Live Separately In Islam? by Diligent1(f): 6:29am On Jul 08, 2023
OkukoIgbo:

Maybe your brain is leaking, if people respect other people's religion, why did Deborah die by the hands of those murderous religionist. So if you perceive one as being disrespectful of your worthless religion, it is a warranty for chaos, this is why I said all ya all bunch of imbecilic retarded terrorists, seriously are you threatening people for a false religion that never used peace to coerce people to follow.

Have you asked yourself how your prophet died?
He was poisoned by the widow of a man he killed just cos of Toto, may peace kee you there, and moreover am religion less.

It is my God and I, religion creates a barrier with my fellowship with my creator, unlike you who is oblivious of his right from his left.
I am disappointed, your parents have failed in giving you proper home training.
Re: For How Long Can Husband And Wife Live Separately In Islam? by OkukoIgbo: 6:30am On Jul 08, 2023
Diligent1:

I am disappointed, your parents have failed in giving you proper home training.

And yours sold your future out of carelessness and laziness.
Re: For How Long Can Husband And Wife Live Separately In Islam? by Hauweebah: 8:36am On Jul 08, 2023
[Na that maleria still they do you ,and religion is the reason Igbo can never rule this country quote author=OkukoIgbo post=124270694]So these people see marriage as contract, na why I dey shout say mohammad copied the bible to give the quoran some legitimacy,
No weed give am inspiration, nobody fit convince me say the illiterate was visited by an angel, or too much mosquitoes in the Medina cave gave him cerebral malaria; same way when I was small I had malaria and saw the image of Jesus smiling and telling me stories of John the baptist. Na wetin do mohammad be that.
If not how can one justify the abomination religion he used intimidation, terrorism, murder, chaos, rape, and ruthlessness to spread, even till now his mentees still do it, eg. Shekau, osama and co. [/quote]
Re: For How Long Can Husband And Wife Live Separately In Islam? by Microwhy: 3:29pm On Jul 08, 2023
OkukoIgbo:

Keep deluding yourself, all those bullshit you spewed up there won't save you when they turn on you for flimsy reasons, quorqn and hadith are mannual for terrorists.

But humanity was here before religion right, and humanity will be here billions of years after religion is dead. It will be humanity and her creator.

It is people like you that condemned Deborah and other innocent folks cos of a worthless religion and a pigshit prophet.

Don't be lazy

those nonsensical bullshit words of yours will make me show you how much I've gone in studying different religions and they are all bullshit without an atom of spirituality, for starters that is my quran and bible, am not lazy like most of you here who spread your information on heresay.
Your words shows how shallow you are interms of life, humanity, nature and religion.
You know little or none about the bible and If you thing the bible is as soft as your new generation pastors are deceiving you to be on Sundays, then you're a fool.
LRA, Crusaders including US and allies, which template are they following to kill and maimed people.
You shamelessly post a copy of KJV. If I may ask, what is the meaning of version. Do a quick study of King James and his connection to the revised version of bible.
Besides, those that knows Jesus and came up with Christianity, when they discovered Africa, what did they do? They trade your fathers as slaves instead of giving them your dear Christianity and Bible. Please which religious teachings do they follow to carry out such evil act or is the teaching of Jesus.
Grow up.. there's more to faith, religion and life compared to how you little boy person would understand.
Re: For How Long Can Husband And Wife Live Separately In Islam? by OkukoIgbo: 7:01pm On Jul 08, 2023
Microwhy:

Your words shows how shallow you are interms of life, humanity, nature and religion.
You know little or none about the bible and If you thing the bible is as soft as your new generation pastors are deceiving you to be on Sundays, then you're a fool.
LRA, Crusaders including US and allies, which template are they following to kill and maimed people.
You shamelessly post a copy of KJV. If I may ask, what is the meaning of version. Do a quick study of King James and his connection to the revised version of bible.
Besides, those that knows Jesus and came up with Christianity, when they discovered Africa, what did they do? They trade your fathers as slaves instead of giving them your dear Christianity and Bible. Please which religious teachings do they follow to carry out such evil act or is the teaching of Jesus.
Grow up.. there's more to faith, religion and life compared to how you little boy person would understand.

The real terrorist in you don show, as usual following your dead hopeless prophet mohammad who long throat and itching prick killed. Why did you guys cut out where pigs exhumed the fools petrified body and ate all remaining only the bitter scrotal sack, even medinna pigs knew that your prophet is worthless.
Re: For How Long Can Husband And Wife Live Separately In Islam? by OkukoIgbo: 7:05pm On Jul 08, 2023
Hauweebah:
[Na that maleria still they do you ,and religion is the reason Igbo can never rule this country quote author=OkukoIgbo post=124270694]So these people see marriage as contract, na why I dey shout say mohammad copied the bible to give the quoran some legitimacy,
No weed give am inspiration, nobody fit convince me say the illiterate was visited by an angel, or too much mosquitoes in the Medina cave gave him cerebral malaria; same way when I was small I had malaria and saw the image of Jesus smiling and telling me stories of John the baptist. Na wetin do mohammad be that.
If not how can one justify the abomination religion he used intimidation, terrorism, murder, chaos, rape, and ruthlessness to spread, even till now his mentees still do it, eg. Shekau, osama and co.

Which country?
The one you no fit eat inside, swear say you no beg for food or tfare today.
Your useless country kill you there, we dey here na, the ones una don dey rule since dey finish una selves in delusion.
Face your worthless prophet mohammad and the abomination he invented out of overdose of opium and delirium.
How many times the rulers from your useless religion helped your life, if they do you for no dey post account Number up and down dey beg.
Soon you go join your fellow bandits and terrorists to rob, if you reach our side, we go send you to your prophet in hell with his fallen breast virgins.
Re: For How Long Can Husband And Wife Live Separately In Islam? by Namigotalktru: 10:38pm On Jul 08, 2023
OkukoIgbo:
So these people see marriage as contract, na why I dey shout say mohammad copied the bible to give the quoran some legitimacy,
If not how can one justify the abomination religion he used intimidation, terrorism, murder, chaos, rape, and ruthlessness to spread, even till now his mentees still do it, eg. Shekau, osama and co.

Some of you come into platforms to ensure your generations don’t progress. So you had to click that you are Muslim to make this type of senseless post. Tomorrow you say village people stopped your progress not that you offended God

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shia, Suicide Bombings And Iraan / Side Turban Hijab Tutorial / The Story Of Haaroot And Maaroot –II (Characteristics & treatment of Witchcraft)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.