Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Ohanaeze Ndigbo Commends Uba Sani’s Inclusion Of Igbos In Cabinet - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Ndigbo Commends Uba Sani’s Inclusion Of Igbos In Cabinet (30016 Views)

Uba Sani Emerges 2020 'Senator Of The Year' (Photos) / Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral / Sowore: Falana Tells NBA To Discipline Osinbajo, Other Lawyers In Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Commends Uba Sani’s Inclusion Of Igbos In Cabinet by tishbite42: 5:05pm On Jul 04, 2023
ribbit:
may be or may be not, but he has the certificate, and expertise to the job. Not some political appointment that anybody can do even without experience.

There is no governor in Igbo land that has employed non indegene into any political position since 1999 that Nigeria returned to democracy. If there is any, please enlighten us.
A Fulani man was elected Mayor of Enugu for 6 good years (1952-1958).
I hope you can do that for 6 months

Oh I forgot that GRV is omo ale
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Commends Uba Sani’s Inclusion Of Igbos In Cabinet by MightySparrow: 5:07pm On Jul 04, 2023
triple996:
chest beating will soon start

Let their governors replicate same in Anambra, Enugu or elsewhere.

5 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Commends Uba Sani’s Inclusion Of Igbos In Cabinet by Iamzik: 5:08pm On Jul 04, 2023
When will Igbos start appointing hausas as commissioners?

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Commends Uba Sani’s Inclusion Of Igbos In Cabinet by Bizibi(m): 5:09pm On Jul 04, 2023
Beremx:
That's how it should be. I am happy the governor isn't towing the part of Hell Rufai. The country needs to heal of ethnic bigotry that Buhari and his monsters created.

God bless Nigerians
El rufai had a Yoruba person working for him....El rufai is more of a religious bigot than ethnic. He doesn't care if you are igbo or Yoruba but you must be a core Muslim.he is a hardcore religious bigot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Commends Uba Sani’s Inclusion Of Igbos In Cabinet by Iamzik: 5:09pm On Jul 04, 2023
tishbite42:

I get am before no be property. That was a different generation

Appoint a Hausa man today let's see how detrabalized you are!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Commends Uba Sani’s Inclusion Of Igbos In Cabinet by Jagabanarmy: 5:11pm On Jul 04, 2023
DrGoodman:
Kudos to him and enugu governor who employed a yoruba man to head his media broadcast teams.
this is commendable .
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Commends Uba Sani’s Inclusion Of Igbos In Cabinet by Ade1965: 5:12pm On Jul 04, 2023
Kaduna gov hmmmm👆👆👆 small time this people will say they want to be a gov of Kaduna state that's mistake lagos do be that oooo i will not say more than that 🥰🥰🥰🥰

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Commends Uba Sani’s Inclusion Of Igbos In Cabinet by tishbite42: 5:13pm On Jul 04, 2023
Iamzik:

I get am before no be property. That was a different generation

Appoint a Hausa man today let's see how detrabalized you are!
You wey no get before at all at all nko
We have commissioners who are non-indigenes. If I mention them, you go still shift goalposts.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Commends Uba Sani’s Inclusion Of Igbos In Cabinet by omenka(m): 5:13pm On Jul 04, 2023
Beremx:
That's how it should be. I am happy the governor isn't towing the part of Hell Rufai. The country needs to heal of ethnic bigotry that Buhari and his monsters created.

God bless Nigerians
You lie. Even "Hell Rufai" was more liberal than all his peers in the East. My brother was part of his government.

You can't say the same for those from your end.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Commends Uba Sani’s Inclusion Of Igbos In Cabinet by deji17: 5:20pm On Jul 04, 2023
Beremx:

https://dailytrust.com/ohanaeze-ndigbo-commends-uba-sanis-inclusion-of-igbos-in-cabinet/
When are Igbo going to integrate others into their state cabinets? We don't mean one TV station director o in the whole of south east. 8gbos have to learn to practice what they preach otherwise others will continue to see them as dubious and their noise empty ranting.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Commends Uba Sani’s Inclusion Of Igbos In Cabinet by Dchampion65: 5:25pm On Jul 04, 2023
Lagos state burnt her hands while trying to do same.
Very soon, Kaduna will become nobody's land.
Can someone tell me how many tribes are in the cabinet of Igbo states in general.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Commends Uba Sani’s Inclusion Of Igbos In Cabinet by Creamypie(m): 5:26pm On Jul 04, 2023
inoki247:

Leave them even El Rufai people are calling Bigot appointed up to like 3 people from other tribe.....

People that're not Bigot av failed to appoint others from another tribe and always looking for justification for derr own bigotry...
no Igbo man from one Igbo state can be appointed in another Igbo state

4 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Commends Uba Sani’s Inclusion Of Igbos In Cabinet by Iamzik: 5:31pm On Jul 04, 2023
tishbite42:

You wey no get before at all at all nko
We have commissioners who are non-indigenes. If I mention them, you go still shift goalposts.

Please mention let's fact check. That's how you people were promoting poster of one China Abiola as Yoruba man during election until they guy won and said the truth that he is not Yoruba

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7xpgloTttI

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Commends Uba Sani’s Inclusion Of Igbos In Cabinet by Bishop4real: 5:43pm On Jul 04, 2023
Beremx:

God bless Nigerians

Will you also use same sentiments when an Igbo governor appoints an Hausa man into his cabinet? Won't you join the bandwagon of those who will call him Ha*usa/Fu*lani slave? ;DWon't it amount to "Fulanization"?

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Commends Uba Sani’s Inclusion Of Igbos In Cabinet by bigcasava1(m): 5:44pm On Jul 04, 2023
Governor UBA is our candidate. Ohaneze should admonish the igbos in Kaduna
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Commends Uba Sani’s Inclusion Of Igbos In Cabinet by Bfly: 5:45pm On Jul 04, 2023
Such action is supposed to be normal around us.
Reciprocate such in your region and stop emphasising Nigerians sense of tribalism. All these cheap compliments and display of eloquence is not needed.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Commends Uba Sani’s Inclusion Of Igbos In Cabinet by JAMO84: 6:00pm On Jul 04, 2023
Beremx:

God bless Nigerians
Go and check El Rufai cabinet
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Commends Uba Sani’s Inclusion Of Igbos In Cabinet by Lanre1st(m): 6:11pm On Jul 04, 2023
ikpumbe:

How many educated yorubas and educated hausas are in the east

Igbos are on your state, contributing to development and economic growth of their host communities in their millions.
How many houses of hausas can you see in the east.

Do your tribe sells land for Yoruba and Hausa. Are you accommodating like any other tribe in the country. I served at your side and I know how hostile and threatened the East is for other tribes to live particularly other religion. You try to secure your region land and take others in the
name of one Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Commends Uba Sani’s Inclusion Of Igbos In Cabinet by GUNITGuy: 6:14pm On Jul 04, 2023
Efisimilala:

I bet my left ball you've never been to Aba before you just depend on hearsay.
You're right my mum by goods there.....
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Commends Uba Sani’s Inclusion Of Igbos In Cabinet by dangermouse(m): 6:17pm On Jul 04, 2023
Isokotolopia:
Dear Yoruba, Nigeria is big enough for both You and Igbos, Dear Igbos fish out the fake pretenders around you

They know themselves already. Always pretend g to be igbo and making comments as to attract hatred towards the igbos. We know them. Its only those new on Nairaland that falls to their gimmicks.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Commends Uba Sani’s Inclusion Of Igbos In Cabinet by gratefulheart(m): 6:30pm On Jul 04, 2023
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Commends Uba Sani’s Inclusion Of Igbos In Cabinet by Gandrova: 6:31pm On Jul 04, 2023
Beremx:

God bless Nigerians
Get lost hypocrite like you. Is it possible for an Hausa man to be given a portfolio in Enugu or Imo State?

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Commends Uba Sani’s Inclusion Of Igbos In Cabinet by ribbit: 6:44pm On Jul 04, 2023
tishbite42:

lmao1952 -1958.
Why not go back to 1800 while at it.

Are you not ashamed?

The so called bigoted and huasa/fulani have had plenty non indegene serving in government since 1999, but unbogited Igbo has non. Even abia Igbo can't serve in with anambra government.

Shameee.
Bigotry and hate Kee una.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Commends Uba Sani’s Inclusion Of Igbos In Cabinet by ribbit: 6:45pm On Jul 04, 2023
Efisimilala:

ESBS, is not a private company.
I didn't say it is, I said it's not a political office.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Commends Uba Sani’s Inclusion Of Igbos In Cabinet by Raf4: 7:14pm On Jul 04, 2023
Whether they will appreciate it at the end of the day or not........until then......fingers crossed.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Commends Uba Sani’s Inclusion Of Igbos In Cabinet by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 04, 2023
ribbit:
I didn't say it is, I said it's not a political office.

The said political appointment happened in the North, Kaduna to be precise and you are Yoruba from SW, why are you pained if I may ask?
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Commends Uba Sani’s Inclusion Of Igbos In Cabinet by tishbite42: 7:29pm On Jul 04, 2023
ribbit:
lmao1952 -1958.
Why not go back to 1800 while at it.

Are you not ashamed?

The so called bigoted and huasa/fulani have had plenty serving in government since 1999, but unbogited Igbo has non. Even abia Igbo can't serve in with anambra government.

Shameee.
Bigotry and hate Kee una.
I have 52-58 to brag about

You've nothing to talk about
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Commends Uba Sani’s Inclusion Of Igbos In Cabinet by Christistruth03: 7:31pm On Jul 04, 2023
They should also encourage SE Govs to include others as Commissioners in their own State Governments too
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Commends Uba Sani’s Inclusion Of Igbos In Cabinet by papiwyte(m): 7:35pm On Jul 04, 2023
When will igbos do the same shocked shocked shocked shocked

Even Peter obi said anambra Money is for them alone grin grin grin grin...
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Commends Uba Sani’s Inclusion Of Igbos In Cabinet by Christistruth03: 7:41pm On Jul 04, 2023
MrColdsweat:
Ndi kaduna ronu. They want to collect your lands. cheesy

For the idiots advising ndigbo, the first mayor of enugu was Mallam Umaru Altine.

His house was burnt down in 1966 and his family only narrowly managed to escape being Slaughtered in Enugu after the 1966 Revenge Coup
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Commends Uba Sani’s Inclusion Of Igbos In Cabinet by HRMK: 7:46pm On Jul 04, 2023
let us now see igbos doing same in their states.......hahahahaha......
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Commends Uba Sani’s Inclusion Of Igbos In Cabinet by emudayo(m): 7:53pm On Jul 04, 2023
How many outsider have they appointed in their own region

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Orders Nigeria Customs To Distribute Seized Items To Displaced Persons / David Mark Preaching To Celebrate His Victory (photos) / 10 Times EFCC Twitter Handle Gave Epic Replies (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.