Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

APC National Chairman, Adamu Disowns List Of NASS Principal Officers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC National Chairman, Adamu Disowns List Of NASS Principal Officers (28100 Views)

NASS Principal Officers: Tension As Competing Camps Await Tinubu, APC’s Nod / New NASS Principal Officers’ Residences Violate Abuja Master Plan / "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC National Chairman, Adamu Disowns List Of NASS Principal Officers by ogododo: 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2023
APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Disowns List Of Principal Officers Announced By NASS Leadership

Fresh crisis appears to be brewing in the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC as the National Chairman of the party, Abdullahi Adamu has disowned the list of principal officers announced by the leadership of the two chambers of the National Assembly on Tuesday.

Adamu at a meeting of the party’s National Working Committee and Progressives Governors’ Forum in Abuja says the National Assembly breached protocol by announcing the principal officers without the knowledge of the party.

https://ait.live/breaking-apc-national-chairman-abdullahi-adamu-disowns-list-of-principal-officers-announced-by-nass-leadership/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC National Chairman, Adamu Disowns List Of NASS Principal Officers by Adurax: 3:10pm On Jul 04, 2023
Chai.

Re: APC National Chairman, Adamu Disowns List Of NASS Principal Officers by DrGoodman: 3:10pm On Jul 04, 2023
Confused people taking orders from a drug baron with a damaged mentality.

What do you expect.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC National Chairman, Adamu Disowns List Of NASS Principal Officers by duro4chang(m): 3:21pm On Jul 04, 2023
Is he a member of the national assembly? Another story joor!

89 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC National Chairman, Adamu Disowns List Of NASS Principal Officers by Writingpresiden: 3:23pm On Jul 04, 2023
Every body wants to intercept in everything

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC National Chairman, Adamu Disowns List Of NASS Principal Officers by crossfm: 7:44pm On Jul 04, 2023
Hehehe.

That is Adamu's way, always playing like the opposition .

He came out openly to announce Lawal as the anointed one during primaries,without consulting anyone.

APC as a political party is a no no for me,but Adamu is not fit to run a primary school party.

Adamu should have gone before the CBN governor. He is a liability.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC National Chairman, Adamu Disowns List Of NASS Principal Officers by Brendaniel: 7:44pm On Jul 04, 2023
Wonderful, APC rejecting APC....

The rejection will favour me and my family....

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC National Chairman, Adamu Disowns List Of NASS Principal Officers by Stephaniegold(f): 7:45pm On Jul 04, 2023
Their headache
Re: APC National Chairman, Adamu Disowns List Of NASS Principal Officers by nairavsdollars(f): 7:46pm On Jul 04, 2023
Adamu wey dem wan roast before, he come dey rub kerosene for body

19 Likes

Re: APC National Chairman, Adamu Disowns List Of NASS Principal Officers by Oromoni619: 7:46pm On Jul 04, 2023
Their way

Another story again

And it will be more harder each month passes, gvt dey try. but....

Like I will keep saying, country don hard, look forwhat to do to help yourself, no depends fully on on your salary income

Do small online things that will fetch you money,

Like me I invest little on b#t and I'm not stigy with it or selfish I do it little by little and I know how much I do get through it, yes losses will come but you must gain, if you chat me up to help do you 1.30ods , you will do a once seriousnes reg.s after we fly but don't forget to appreciate

Or you can discipline yourself and do it, it's all about discipline, like today molar in the bag
Re: APC National Chairman, Adamu Disowns List Of NASS Principal Officers by Adurax: 7:46pm On Jul 04, 2023
Okay
Re: APC National Chairman, Adamu Disowns List Of NASS Principal Officers by specialmati(m): 7:46pm On Jul 04, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin APC: Agbero partners crooks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC National Chairman, Adamu Disowns List Of NASS Principal Officers by Rilwayne001: 7:46pm On Jul 04, 2023
Adamu was powerful before the general election. Now that all is done and dusted, he’s powerless.

Those in position of power will be taking the shots now!

The chairman time is past, if care isn’t taken, he would soon be booted out.

22 Likes

Re: APC National Chairman, Adamu Disowns List Of NASS Principal Officers by April4th(m): 7:46pm On Jul 04, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: APC National Chairman, Adamu Disowns List Of NASS Principal Officers by LasgidiOnline(m): 7:46pm On Jul 04, 2023
Lol APC and their wahala, that's how Benue State Assembly speaker named the principal officials rejecting the party's list.

4 Likes

Re: APC National Chairman, Adamu Disowns List Of NASS Principal Officers by SouthSouth1914: 7:47pm On Jul 04, 2023
Stomach infrastructure at play!
Re: APC National Chairman, Adamu Disowns List Of NASS Principal Officers by Wizardslayer: 7:47pm On Jul 04, 2023
APC is same as fake

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC National Chairman, Adamu Disowns List Of NASS Principal Officers by ZUKKYY(m): 7:48pm On Jul 04, 2023
Brendaniel:
Wonderful, APC rejecting APC....

The rejection will favour me and my family....
grin grin grin.you forget to add ronu

5 Likes

Re: APC National Chairman, Adamu Disowns List Of NASS Principal Officers by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:48pm On Jul 04, 2023
grin haters gon jump on this
Re: APC National Chairman, Adamu Disowns List Of NASS Principal Officers by princepeter566: 7:48pm On Jul 04, 2023
Tinubu is really continuing from where buhari stopped

3 Likes

Re: APC National Chairman, Adamu Disowns List Of NASS Principal Officers by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:49pm On Jul 04, 2023
Anything to move our Darling country forward is all we want at [b][/b]

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC National Chairman, Adamu Disowns List Of NASS Principal Officers by Fryx: 7:49pm On Jul 04, 2023
Ok.

Meanwhile, if you are a good story teller that also know how to write. Check out this opportunity.

https://www.nairaland.com/7752440/need-good-story-teller
Re: APC National Chairman, Adamu Disowns List Of NASS Principal Officers by Boystainless: 7:49pm On Jul 04, 2023
O boy! This one na real kpomo
Re: APC National Chairman, Adamu Disowns List Of NASS Principal Officers by PerfectJUSTICE: 7:49pm On Jul 04, 2023
This retired old man still want to be in the game. We siddon dey watch
Re: APC National Chairman, Adamu Disowns List Of NASS Principal Officers by wallex1983(m): 7:49pm On Jul 04, 2023
Lai M.
Re: APC National Chairman, Adamu Disowns List Of NASS Principal Officers by Senioreddy: 7:49pm On Jul 04, 2023
Lols Saraki style of NASS loading.

Let's wait to see if the Senate will reverse itself.
I've said it before that Akpabio's senate presidency won't be rubber stamped like Lawan.
Akpabio and Oshiomole are the men to watch in this NASS

4 Likes

Re: APC National Chairman, Adamu Disowns List Of NASS Principal Officers by Dpharisee: 7:50pm On Jul 04, 2023
Insha Allah, E be like say this disowning of APC members go take style favour me and my family

9 Likes

Re: APC National Chairman, Adamu Disowns List Of NASS Principal Officers by Bobloco: 7:53pm On Jul 04, 2023
Confusion
Re: APC National Chairman, Adamu Disowns List Of NASS Principal Officers by Promismike(m): 7:54pm On Jul 04, 2023
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery: Senators Stand In Court As No Where To Sit / Kukah: There Could've Been Coup If A Non-Northern Practised Nepotism Like Buhari / Armed Forces Regimental Dinner In Honour Of President Buhari (Pictures, Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.