Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,910 members, 7,838,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Investing In 5 People With N4500! No Greater Impact Than Empowering Others - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investing In 5 People With N4500! No Greater Impact Than Empowering Others (406 Views)

Empowering Others Through Sustainable Gifts / Gov Uzodimma Reduces Broadband Right Of Way From N4500 To N145 Per Meter In Imo / Having These 5 People As Friends Would Keep You Unsuccessful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Investing In 5 People With N4500! No Greater Impact Than Empowering Others by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 08, 2023
onlybyhisgrace:

Well noted but it's not really a job but more like launching an online business in the tech industry. Will update you when I'm set to pay for another 5. Cheers

Didn't later hear from you sir? Is it still on sir?
Re: Investing In 5 People With N4500! No Greater Impact Than Empowering Others by Jaypayne(m): 10:24pm On Jul 08, 2023
onlybyhisgrace:
Like they say there is no greater impact than empowering someone with knowledge, teaching them how to fish rather than giving them fish.

When we take the time to teach someone how to fish, we are not just sharing a skill; we are empowering them with the ability to sustain themselves for a lifetime. Which is an act of profound impact and lasting change.

So to those interested in cash gift and those that requested for help/giveaway, after several thoughts I feel obliged to do this, help you invest in yourself with a token for now.

So here is what I'll like to do for now, give N4500 to 5 people to register on a digital platform I'm using where you can also be making up to 100 to 200k and more depending on what you decide to do on it. To register on the platform is 4500 so I will help pay for it and share with you how to start earning.

If you are interested, please indicate in the comment below. Will pick the first 5 people to comment. Things will get better by God's grace. Cheers

Good day sir, just seeing this now. Any room for me?

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Ego Ogbaro, Lagbaja’s Backup Singer Loses Husband | Enigeria Newspaper / Royal Fathers Commend Jos DISCO On Stable Supply Of Power / Five Life Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.