Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Hello Friends Help My Broda And Chose The Phone He Will Go For - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hello Friends Help My Broda And Chose The Phone He Will Go For (2018 Views)

The Phone He Is About To Go For. / I Chose The Tecno Spark 4 Over Redmi 8a (why?) / My Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Review: Why I Chose The Note 10 + Camera Samples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Friends Help My Broda And Chose The Phone He Will Go For by Arakonedo(m): 5:06pm On Jul 04, 2023
Hello friends in Naira land help my brother and chose a nice phone for him, this two phone which one he will buy ?

Redmi 12C
Display 6.71 inches
Storage 4gb RAM, 128gb ROM
Android 12
Fingerprint and Al face unlock
Battery 5000mAh
Camera 50mp rear, 5mp front
Price #65,000

Tecno pop 7 pro
Display 6.6 inches
Storage 4gb RAM, 64gb ROM
Android 12
Fingerprint and face unlock
Battery 5000mAh
Camera 13mp rear, 5mp front
Price #65,000

Re: Hello Friends Help My Broda And Chose The Phone He Will Go For by Arakonedo(m): 5:12pm On Jul 04, 2023
He has confused, so tell him the one that he will buy sad
Re: Hello Friends Help My Broda And Chose The Phone He Will Go For by Jozilinn: 11:55pm On Jul 04, 2023
Redmi 12c

6 Likes

Re: Hello Friends Help My Broda And Chose The Phone He Will Go For by Arakonedo(m): 3:34am On Jul 05, 2023
Ok thanks
Re: Hello Friends Help My Broda And Chose The Phone He Will Go For by wahalaO(m): 3:55am On Jul 05, 2023
Arakonedo:

At this pricing, I advice him to go for the 12C if he's a very user since it has the better processor.
Re: Hello Friends Help My Broda And Chose The Phone He Will Go For by Arakonedo(m): 5:33am On Jul 05, 2023
Okay, thank you for the advice
Re: Hello Friends Help My Broda And Chose The Phone He Will Go For by Jaybee3456: 7:57am On Jul 05, 2023
12C bro
Re: Hello Friends Help My Broda And Chose The Phone He Will Go For by theasand(f): 10:02am On Jul 05, 2023
Redmi 12 C for sure
Re: Hello Friends Help My Broda And Chose The Phone He Will Go For by Adewale1603(m): 11:51am On Jul 05, 2023
Arakonedo:
Nothing really special about the Redmi 12c, just a basic smartphone you'll easily get tired of. And the Tecno pop is mediocre device, . I will advise you top up your budget to 70k+ and get a Samsung phone. Samsung devices are fascinating.

4 Likes

Re: Hello Friends Help My Broda And Chose The Phone He Will Go For by Arakonedo(m): 8:24pm On Jul 05, 2023
Does Redmi 12c support OTG ? , Because my brother has not use Redmi before, he normally use Tecno , And Tecno phone support OTG shocked
Re: Hello Friends Help My Broda And Chose The Phone He Will Go For by Arakonedo(m): 8:34pm On Jul 05, 2023
Samsung phone they battery is not lasting lipsrsealed
Re: Hello Friends Help My Broda And Chose The Phone He Will Go For by Arakonedo(m): 8:38pm On Jul 05, 2023
I bought Samsung Galaxy 2020 , the battery is not lasting, i regrets of buying the phone. I said i will not buy Samsung again
Re: Hello Friends Help My Broda And Chose The Phone He Will Go For by Arakonedo(m): 8:40pm On Jul 05, 2023
My brother need correct phone that supports OTG smiley
Re: Hello Friends Help My Broda And Chose The Phone He Will Go For by Arakonedo(m): 8:42pm On Jul 05, 2023
Phone of 4gb RAM, and 5000mAh battery upward
Re: Hello Friends Help My Broda And Chose The Phone He Will Go For by wahalaO(m): 12:35am On Jul 07, 2023
Arakonedo:
My brother need correct phone that supports OTG smiley

If you're looking for OTG, get 10C ā€” Claps both of the two phones in performance, but I'm not too sure about the camera.
Re: Hello Friends Help My Broda And Chose The Phone He Will Go For by Adewale1603(m): 12:44am On Jul 07, 2023
Arakonedo:
Does Redmi 12c support OTG ? , Because my brother has not use Redmi before, he normally use Tecno , And Tecno phone support OTG shocked
all these phones support OTG, they are newer phones and latest Android Os version. Only old and outdated phones doesn't has OTG.

1 Like

Re: Hello Friends Help My Broda And Chose The Phone He Will Go For by wahalaO(m): 9:15am On Jul 07, 2023
Adewale1603:
all these phones support OTG, they are newer phones and latest Android Os version. Only old and outdated phones doesn't has OTG.
Leave him. Let him be looking for a way to market Tecno because of OTG šŸ˜’

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hello Friends Help My Broda And Chose The Phone He Will Go For by Arakonedo(m): 6:33pm On Jul 07, 2023
Hahahaha šŸ¤“šŸ˜†
Re: Hello Friends Help My Broda And Chose The Phone He Will Go For by Cheezzyy: 6:34pm On Jul 09, 2023
Based on Iā€™m a TECNO user, Iā€™d suggest this pop 7
Re: Hello Friends Help My Broda And Chose The Phone He Will Go For by Shuregirl: 6:38pm On Jul 09, 2023
Try considering the spark 10 pro
Re: Hello Friends Help My Broda And Chose The Phone He Will Go For by Yinksy09(m): 8:25pm On Jul 09, 2023
Pop 7 Pro
Re: Hello Friends Help My Broda And Chose The Phone He Will Go For by GarkiAccessory(m): 6:04pm On Jul 16, 2023
wahalaO:

If you're looking for OTG, get 10C ā€” Claps both of the two phones in performance, but I'm not too sure about the camera.
Camera is breathtaking
Re: Hello Friends Help My Broda And Chose The Phone He Will Go For by Yinksy09(m): 8:16pm On Jul 16, 2023
Pop 7 pro
Re: Hello Friends Help My Broda And Chose The Phone He Will Go For by Arakonedo(m): 6:42am On Jul 21, 2023
My brother is already using Tecno pop 7 pro, the reason why he did not go for the Redmi 12c because if the follow come charge born , it will be difficult to see the charge that will match the phone, it select charge sad
Re: Hello Friends Help My Broda And Chose The Phone He Will Go For by EinsteinAyo(m): 7:53am On Jul 21, 2023
As someone who has been using TECNO device, I will recommend TECNO Pop 7

1 Like

Re: Hello Friends Help My Broda And Chose The Phone He Will Go For by EinsteinAyo(m): 7:54am On Jul 21, 2023
I so much love SPARK 10 pro in particular
Shuregirl:
Try considering the spark 10 pro
Re: Hello Friends Help My Broda And Chose The Phone He Will Go For by EinsteinAyo(m): 7:56am On Jul 21, 2023
No lies. Pop 7 is a great device
Cheezzyy:
Based on Iā€™m a TECNO user, Iā€™d suggest this pop 7
Re: Hello Friends Help My Broda And Chose The Phone He Will Go For by fpeter(f): 6:16am On Jul 22, 2023
Hi people. I don't know much about phones, my budget is 200k. Please recommend a very good phone with a very sharp camera and enough memory space for me. Thank you in advance šŸ‘ŒšŸ¾
Re: Hello Friends Help My Broda And Chose The Phone He Will Go For by Wanni25(f): 7:53pm On Jul 22, 2023
EinsteinAyo:
I so much love SPARK 10 pro in particular

It's the best king of budget device.

I would recommend it too.
Re: Hello Friends Help My Broda And Chose The Phone He Will Go For by kumbhuru: 7:27am On Jul 23, 2023
Adewale1603:
Nothing really special about the Redmi 12c, just a basic smartphone you'll easily get tired of. And the Tecno pop is mediocre device, . I will advise you top up your budget to 70k+ and get a Samsung phone. Samsung devices are fascinating.
Which samsung will one get at about 70k?
Re: Hello Friends Help My Broda And Chose The Phone He Will Go For by Kakadancefreak(f): 1:36pm On Jul 23, 2023
EinsteinAyo:
No lies. Pop 7 is a great device
That's about 64,000 or more.
It comes with the magic skin technology.
Re: Hello Friends Help My Broda And Chose The Phone He Will Go For by Idarachris84: 1:57pm On Jul 23, 2023
Arakonedo:
Samsung phone they battery is not lasting lipsrsealed

Interesting!
Thought it was a no-wahala device.

Thanks for your sincerity!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Glo Pls Stop Bombarding My Line With 555 Scam Messages / Free Mtn To Mtn Calls! / HD Games Running On Tecno N3( Now Rooted) Originally Started By Brainex part||

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.