Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,448 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

How Ojukwu Killed His Half Caste Brother Over Longstanding Rivalry - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Ojukwu Killed His Half Caste Brother Over Longstanding Rivalry (1946 Views)

How Ojukwu Was Given Asylum In Ivory Coast - Jan. 24, 1970 / How Ojukwu Escaped From Biafra In 1970 From The Fire Power Of Nigeria Military / The Letter That Show How Ojukwu Killed Victor Adebanjo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Ojukwu Killed His Half Caste Brother Over Longstanding Rivalry by HitlerWasRight: 7:50am On Jul 05, 2023
ODUBEZE:
Your moniker self shows that something is wrong with you

No more comment from me

Ojukwu got Nzeagwu and Tom Brigga killed by leaking their forced suicidal deployment and positions and to Nigerian federal forces .

And I have presented enough motive why Ojukwu will do this and explained how prior to their forced deployment in what can only be described as a suicide mission, Ojukwu had both men relieved of any military command and even issued a General Order barring all officers and men from being seen with them.

Ojukwu was evil to the bone.
Re: How Ojukwu Killed His Half Caste Brother Over Longstanding Rivalry by HitlerWasRight: 7:53am On Jul 05, 2023
ganisucks:

His name was Peter, and he was a pilot. Next time do your research before writing on what you don't know. And another thing, you see color as a good judgement of character. So to you, light skinned is superior to black skin.

He died within the Nnsuka theatre and was killed in a ground battle alongside Kaduna.

There was too much treachery going on behind Biafran lines.
Re: How Ojukwu Killed His Half Caste Brother Over Longstanding Rivalry by Fejoku: 8:17am On Jul 05, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

Refute what I wrote or gtfoh
If I condescend to argue with a lunatic, what does that make me? I'll rather place a warning sign on you and walk away.
Touche.

1 Like

Re: How Ojukwu Killed His Half Caste Brother Over Longstanding Rivalry by HitlerWasRight: 8:23am On Jul 05, 2023
Fejoku:

If I condescend to argue with a lunatic, what does that make me? I'll rather place a warning sign on you and walk away.
Touche.

One of the reasons why Awolowo changed Nigeria's currency after the war was because Ojukwu fled Biafra with suitcases filled of Nigerian Pounds currency he had confiscated in bank vaults in Biafra and swapped with his bread cover useless Biafran notes.

Awolowo changed the Nigerian pounds to Naira after finding out Ojukwu had escaped with millions of pounds.

So next time you insult Awolowo for giving your foolish duped grand parents over £20 reimbursement , know that it was because Ojukwu had fled with huge sums of
Nigerian currency trapped in Nigerian banks in your Biafra .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Military Intervention In Niger Republic Will Amounts To Digging Africa's Grave / Abortion Bill? / Enugu State Citizens' Right's And Mediation Centre.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.