Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

President Tinubu Met With Representatives From Bank Of America In Aso Villa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Met With Representatives From Bank Of America In Aso Villa (24146 Views)

President Tinubu Met With Buhari In London Last Night / Osinbajo Meets With Representatives Of The Nigerian Community In Norway [Photo] / Atiku Meets With Representatives Of Nigerians In Washington D.C (2) (3) (4)

Re: President Tinubu Met With Representatives From Bank Of America In Aso Villa by Peppysco: 8:39pm On Jul 04, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

This disaster of a president

Thief

Introducing car ownership certificate

What about car registration documents is that one not valid enough

A revolution should have started already since your inauguration but of course tribalism will never make the tribalistic masses start a revolution

A self confessed fraudster and internet scammer calling another person a thief, morality and shame nor even dey this world again.

Re: President Tinubu Met With Representatives From Bank Of America In Aso Villa by Procashtips(m): 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2023
I pity Nigerians.

With the romance he's been having with the US, I really pity Nigeirans.

SAP
IMF
WB

All direct and indirect products of the US.
Re: President Tinubu Met With Representatives From Bank Of America In Aso Villa by uncleade(m): 8:42pm On Jul 04, 2023
NAIJA SHALL BE GREAT.
Re: President Tinubu Met With Representatives From Bank Of America In Aso Villa by Britishpea: 8:43pm On Jul 04, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Thief

A revolution should have started already since your inauguration but of course tribalism will never make the tribalistic masses start a revolution

This low life, failed yahoo boy, unsuccessful pilferer is either an illiterate or a school drop out. I can bet it with anything. No one who acquires education in a quality form would always see bad in people. How funny, a failed thief calling someone a thief. Even if Tinubu was a thief he was a successful one. Dingbat!

Re: President Tinubu Met With Representatives From Bank Of America In Aso Villa by dyera(m): 8:46pm On Jul 04, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Thief

Yoruba muslims no go let you rest today, they no want hear anything revolution because their brother be the president.

Re: President Tinubu Met With Representatives From Bank Of America In Aso Villa by patrickcollins: 8:48pm On Jul 04, 2023
accordadoga26:
As dem wan package SOMSONG give us as SAMSUNG and we no gree, na so wailing start ontop every Tinubu matter

Some people right now
šŸ˜€šŸ˜€šŸ˜€šŸ˜€šŸ˜€
Buhari held numerous meetings with so many international organizations but where did it land the country, so we should fry beans cos there was a meeting in Aso Rock
Re: President Tinubu Met With Representatives From Bank Of America In Aso Villa by Blazadenise(m): 8:48pm On Jul 04, 2023
Them go use naija borrow loan finish.... Shea has Nigerian now each person is owing over 200k already.. Make una keep borrowing oooh
Re: President Tinubu Met With Representatives From Bank Of America In Aso Villa by jzimchi: 8:52pm On Jul 04, 2023
LegendHero:

Oba of Benin is a thief.

If the government is working, him marrying two sisters is enough to unseat the pedo king.

šŸ‘Œ
Re: President Tinubu Met With Representatives From Bank Of America In Aso Villa by WAPINATION: 8:52pm On Jul 04, 2023
Heavy loan Loadingā€¦ I already said that this government will only rely on loan and taxation nothing more nothing less.
Re: President Tinubu Met With Representatives From Bank Of America In Aso Villa by Dshocker(m): 8:59pm On Jul 04, 2023
9jaRealist:

You obviously donā€™t understand real racismā€¦ grin grin

Anyway, totally agree with you that thereā€™s money to be made here in Nigeriaā€¦
Nigeriaā€™s myriad challenges are the flip side of OPPORTUNITIES (by proffering solutions)!
>

There is no country in the world where you won't find racism, as far as you not a native to that particular tribe you reside.
Re: President Tinubu Met With Representatives From Bank Of America In Aso Villa by MrLankeeee(m): 9:00pm On Jul 04, 2023
Dshocker:

Looool, you are funny bro!

I went to Texas for a wedding in 2017, i didn't stay up to 2wks.

If at all i will leave for another country, it is either Australia or Japan.

But for now, am going now where.

There is money is Nigeria, if you know what you are doing.

Correct. I like the fact you said there's money in Nigeria. Oya teach me
Re: President Tinubu Met With Representatives From Bank Of America In Aso Villa by atobs4real(m): 9:04pm On Jul 04, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Thief

Mr. Please start your revolution

Re: President Tinubu Met With Representatives From Bank Of America In Aso Villa by Tareq1105: 9:06pm On Jul 04, 2023
Dpen11:
Matter

They're afraid that Tinubu would join Brazil Russia China South Africa new economic block that have stopped using US dollars for settlement of trade amongst themselves.

Tinubu had made it clear that if US failed to assist Nigeria, he would look the side of Russia and China.

Re: President Tinubu Met With Representatives From Bank Of America In Aso Villa by kokomilala(m): 9:12pm On Jul 04, 2023
@Macmoni, his counterposts since Tinubu assumed office as president has become tedious, baseless, and, at times, insouciant...maybe flippant too.

I've been observing him since. And, most of his posts since May 29, 2023, have been veiled tribal vitriols on the person of Tinubu.

His talk about revolution or lack of it because of tribalism is very steep in irony, since he himself is a bigot. Read through his posts since the inauguration, you'll see sectional bigotry through and through. He's hurt- deeply hurt- that his preferred candidate, Peter Obi, did not win.

Nairaland, I'll repeat, has taught me so much. I've learnt a lot from the very many bright minds here. However, it has also thrown up a lot of idiots, who by my reckoning, have fallen below the ordinary level.

Re: President Tinubu Met With Representatives From Bank Of America In Aso Villa by 9jaRealist: 9:17pm On Jul 04, 2023
Dshocker:
There is no country in the world where you won't find racism, as far as you not a native to that particular tribe you reside.

Itā€™s much WORSE in some countries than othersā€¦
>
Re: President Tinubu Met With Representatives From Bank Of America In Aso Villa by Macmoni(m): 9:30pm On Jul 04, 2023
kokomilala:
@Macmoni, his counterposts since Tinubu assumed office as president has become tedious, baseless, and, at times, insouciant...maybe flippant too.

I've been observing him since. And, most of his posts since May 29, 2023, have been veiled tribal vitriols on the person of Tinubu.

His talk about revolution or lack of it because of tribalism is very steep in irony, since he himself is a bigot. Read through his posts since the inauguration, you'll see sectional bigotry through and through. He's hurt- deeply hurt- that his preferred candidate, Peter Obi, did not win.

Nairaland, I'll repeat, has taught me so much. I've learnt a lot from the very many bright minds here. However, it has also thrown up a lot of idiots, who by my reckoning, have fallen below the ordinary level.
My brother you deserve to be protected at all cost ā¤ļø
Re: President Tinubu Met With Representatives From Bank Of America In Aso Villa by Macmoni(m): 9:31pm On Jul 04, 2023
otipoju:

Because the game of power is an amoral one.

He currently is the President of Nigeria. His decisions can enhance or destroy their business interests.

Their interests supersede any other considerations to varying degrees...so they must deal with him.

It's not a game of love...there is no love on the streets wether corporate or trenches.

Common interests will find ways to align
On point šŸ’Æ
Re: President Tinubu Met With Representatives From Bank Of America In Aso Villa by Macmoni(m): 9:32pm On Jul 04, 2023
9jaRealist:

I never said anything about ā€œa criminal recordā€ (I believe it was a civil forfeiture proceeding)ā€¦
Merely affirmed that itā€™s FACTUAL REALITY that Tinubu forfeited $460K in drug-related proceeds to the USG.
>
If his not noted as a criminal and the forfeiture was out of genuinely let him be
Re: President Tinubu Met With Representatives From Bank Of America In Aso Villa by kokomilala(m): 9:37pm On Jul 04, 2023
@Macmoni, lol. Thank you!
Re: President Tinubu Met With Representatives From Bank Of America In Aso Villa by Menclothing: 9:49pm On Jul 04, 2023
Elon mosq boys
Re: President Tinubu Met With Representatives From Bank Of America In Aso Villa by Elidrisy20: 9:52pm On Jul 04, 2023
cjudy:
Even Buhari better pass this one.

Very soon Nigerians will appreciate Buhari because Shege Pro Max is loading to Favour some people and their household.

He wan open account with BOA? Abi he want make them get branch for Nigeria make them fit they move money.

Useless government
God for beat
Re: President Tinubu Met With Representatives From Bank Of America In Aso Villa by labi1977(m): 10:18pm On Jul 04, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Thief

Waiting for the day this same tinubu's efcc will come and lock you up for your useless criminal lifestyle
Re: President Tinubu Met With Representatives From Bank Of America In Aso Villa by Officialmrt: 10:26pm On Jul 04, 2023
cjudy:
Even Buhari better pass this one.

Very soon Nigerians will appreciate Buhari because Shege Pro Max is loading to Favour some people and their household.

He wan open account with BOA? Abi he want make them get branch for Nigeria make them fit they move money.

Useless government
I don't know the kind of English to describe your nonetity but all I know is you are as useless as a blood soaked menstrual pad
Re: President Tinubu Met With Representatives From Bank Of America In Aso Villa by cardoctor(m): 10:57pm On Jul 04, 2023
Chaiiii. Our money don come be dat
Re: President Tinubu Met With Representatives From Bank Of America In Aso Villa by whitemand4(m): 11:06pm On Jul 04, 2023
MrLankeeee:

But if them give u visa make u come USA u nor go think am twice.

Mention one country in the world that America has helped developed ? You think their visit is a joke don't worry, you will get the message soon. Na visa visa visa visa visa full ur head. What's special about American visa if your own country is working fine.

They are here again to manipulate ur president to keep you people under their foot so that your type will keep seeing their country as paradise and seek their visa. I don't even know how to explain the psychology

Re: President Tinubu Met With Representatives From Bank Of America In Aso Villa by thesicilian: 11:10pm On Jul 04, 2023
Gabbriell:

Are we sure this is the real slawomir

slawomir use to be fun and talked with intelligence.

This one sounds like a pained tribal bigot.

Anyways life is all about change. I missed the slawomir of Old.
You learn more about the true nature of people when they don't get their way. This election has revealed his true colors

Re: President Tinubu Met With Representatives From Bank Of America In Aso Villa by whitemand4(m): 11:14pm On Jul 04, 2023
aAK1:
American banks that canā€™t save themselves

The thing too funny I swear.....
Re: President Tinubu Met With Representatives From Bank Of America In Aso Villa by sweetTai(m): 12:03am On Jul 05, 2023
Bank of America?? The most useless bank in America. They are extremely suspicious of Nigerian account holders here in America and you invite them to Nigeria to do business?? I can imagine how they are laughing at Nigeria in their hotel rooms in Abuja. Nonsense!
Re: President Tinubu Met With Representatives From Bank Of America In Aso Villa by kafeii123: 12:18am On Jul 05, 2023
All you BoA yahoo people...hand will soon start touching you o

Re: President Tinubu Met With Representatives From Bank Of America In Aso Villa by October1960: 12:18am On Jul 05, 2023
The USA is not the one that mismanages and steals our monies to Swiss banks and other foreign banks. We have to start looking in the mirror for our problems and our greedy, selfish, and wicked so-called leaders.

Dshocker:
They've come to deceive our president to devalue the Naira....

United States Of America is the most useless and selfish country in the world, they are only interested in what will favour them.
Re: President Tinubu Met With Representatives From Bank Of America In Aso Villa by sunboy(m): 1:37am On Jul 05, 2023
fineboynl:
..lol Bank of America represented by Nigerians.

It shows whatever it is itā€™s not something important or serious

Your inferiority complex get masters degree. You need to travel more and see that Nigerians are heading companies outside of Nigerian shores.

Court Discharges Dino Melaye Over False Information / Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State ā€“ Adesanya To Buhari / CCB: Buratai Declared $1.5m Mansions In Wifeā€™s Name