Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

President Tinubu Met With Representatives From Bank Of America In Aso Villa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Met With Representatives From Bank Of America In Aso Villa (24161 Views)

President Tinubu Met With Buhari In London Last Night / Osinbajo Meets With Representatives Of The Nigerian Community In Norway [Photo] / Atiku Meets With Representatives Of Nigerians In Washington D.C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Met With Representatives From Bank Of America In Aso Villa by RaptorX: 2:27am On Jul 05, 2023
fineboynl:
..lol Bank of America represented by Nigerians.

It shows whatever it is it’s not something important or serious
Read their titles, head of Sub-Saharan Africa. So it is white people that will be heading their African branch.
Re: President Tinubu Met With Representatives From Bank Of America In Aso Villa by Nobody: 2:53am On Jul 05, 2023
Re: President Tinubu Met With Representatives From Bank Of America In Aso Villa by worksmart(m): 4:26am On Jul 05, 2023
So they not gonna explain to us the reason Nigerian president is meeting with an American bank? undecided

Buhari abeg, all is forgiven !
Re: President Tinubu Met With Representatives From Bank Of America In Aso Villa by Reference(m): 5:31am On Jul 05, 2023
worksmart:
So they not gonna explain to us the reason Nigerian president is meeting with an American bank? undecided

Buhari abeg, all is forgiven !

This is exactly what I was saying yesterday about the opaque nature of government in Nigeria.

No one knows anything about what they do and why they do what they do.

Democracy in other climes is more collaborative like a chauffeur and the boss. Both know where they are going and need each other to get there.

Here it the vehicle is a school bus filled with noisy kids supposedly on their way to kindergarten. They are not interested in how they get there and the driver owes them no reasoning. Everyone just assumes it will work out everyday.

I really think we need to elevate the level of our citizenship particularly when it comes to governance to realize the true merits of democracy.

It is alarming that after failing to properly supervise the out going government and paying such a hefty price we are comfortable with rolling the dice and going to sleep again. Elections is NOT the A to Z of democracy.
Re: President Tinubu Met With Representatives From Bank Of America In Aso Villa by cjudy(m): 6:23am On Jul 05, 2023
Officialmrt:

I don't know the kind of English to describe your nonetity but all I know is you are as useless as a blood soaked menstrual pad
Same as your useless mother and father.
Re: President Tinubu Met With Representatives From Bank Of America In Aso Villa by Nayturalistic: 6:44am On Jul 05, 2023
AImiron:
May this MET favor me and my family.

If e no con favor you and your family, na make all of una go drink sniper remain. No RIP to waste.

Osu
Re: President Tinubu Met With Representatives From Bank Of America In Aso Villa by pfadom: 7:29am On Jul 05, 2023
I swear Accordadoga26 you're a bhad guy.

They are in sifia pains now.

accordadoga26:
As dem wan package SOMSONG give us as SAMSUNG and we no gree, na so wailing start ontop every Tinubu matter

Some people right now
πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Re: President Tinubu Met With Representatives From Bank Of America In Aso Villa by Bfly: 7:59am On Jul 05, 2023
I hope they don't impose another fancy policy on him to dish out to us. He is too porous to influence.
Re: President Tinubu Met With Representatives From Bank Of America In Aso Villa by AImiron: 8:21am On Jul 05, 2023
Nayturalistic:

If e no con favor you and your family, na make all of una go drink sniper remain. No RIP to waste.

Osu
Ogun go drink all your family members blood.
Re: President Tinubu Met With Representatives From Bank Of America In Aso Villa by Nayturalistic: 8:45am On Jul 05, 2023
AImiron:
Ogun go drink all your family members blood.

After d Ogun don first drink you and yours own.

Insha Allahu.
Re: President Tinubu Met With Representatives From Bank Of America In Aso Villa by AImiron: 8:49am On Jul 05, 2023
Nayturalistic:

After d Ogun don first drink you and yours own.

Insha Allahu.
Werey Allah akbar terrorists , oni jere, oloribu think say i be yeeobo and piti obi supporter, omo Yoruba omo oko ni ni, full blood, emi omo lisabi, fvck off my mention na last warning be this
Re: President Tinubu Met With Representatives From Bank Of America In Aso Villa by Nayturalistic: 11:06am On Jul 05, 2023
AImiron:
Werey Allah akbar terrorists , oni jere, oloribu think say i be yeeobo and piti obi supporter, omo Yoruba omo oko ni ni, full blood, emi omo lisabi, fvck off my mention na last warning be this

Iwo taye e oni Roju.. you wan collect Axe for head Abi.. just de misyarn de go.. omo Yoruba my anus.. omo ale radarada.. omo woke. Omo Ase. Olobeh.
Re: President Tinubu Met With Representatives From Bank Of America In Aso Villa by pmatempire1: 12:44pm On Jul 05, 2023
ok

Re: President Tinubu Met With Representatives From Bank Of America In Aso Villa by MrLankeeee(m): 12:46pm On Jul 05, 2023
whitemand4:

Mention one country in the world that America has helped developed ? You think their visit is a joke don't worry, you will get the message soon. Na visa visa visa visa visa full ur head. What's special about American visa if your own country is working fine.

They are here again to manipulate ur president to keep you people under their foot so that your type will keep seeing their country as paradise and seek their visa. I don't even know how to explain the psychology

Oga abeg getat
Re: President Tinubu Met With Representatives From Bank Of America In Aso Villa by Ndleabilli: 9:17pm On Jul 05, 2023
StreetSoldier:

I'll like to get in touch pls.

https://twitter.com/raymytech

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Met With Representatives From Bank Of America In Aso Villa by Adek15(m): 11:30am On Jul 06, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

This disaster of a president

Thief

Introducing car ownership certificate

What about car registration documents is that one not valid enough

A revolution should have started already since your inauguration but of course tribalism will never make the tribalistic masses start a revolution
what an irony!!! LOL

Re: President Tinubu Met With Representatives From Bank Of America In Aso Villa by cjudy(m): 2:49pm On Jul 06, 2023
Officialmrt:

I don't know the kind of English to describe your nonetity but all I know is you are as useless as a blood soaked menstrual pad
Like your useless parents that can’t afford condom of 30naira then to abort a disgrace like you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Tinubu To Replicate Jigi Bola On A National Scale / FG To Launch Buhari Mobile App / Post-Conviction Bail: Will Luck Smile On Kalu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.