Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

FIJ Identifies How Mmesoma Ejikeme JAMB Result Was Forged - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FIJ Identifies How Mmesoma Ejikeme JAMB Result Was Forged (2920 Views)

What CSU Documents Really Say About Tinubu' Studentship, Age, Gender - FIJ / APC Agents Give Lagos Residents N1,500, N2,000 To Vote For Sanwo-Olu - FIJ (Pix) / The Meal That Led To DIG Joseph Egbunike’s Death - FIJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIJ Identifies How Mmesoma Ejikeme JAMB Result Was Forged by walex2(m): 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2023
Throwback:

That is the question we should be asking Anambrarians and Igbos who have been supporting the fraud while casting aspersions on JAMB and the Registrar who is Yoruba and Muslim that they love to hate.

In their bid to be tribally clannish as they have always been, and to claim victim and draw hate to another tribe seeing that the JAMB Registrar is not Igbo, they have completely abandoned the Igbo student who actually scored the highest.

Very shameless beings.
pathetic liars and disgusting people, they clinge on anything that Will bring down other tribes but yet claim victimization

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FIJ Identifies How Mmesoma Ejikeme JAMB Result Was Forged by Stiv19cuff(m): 8:42pm On Jul 04, 2023
Don't Mind them, they know many Nigerians are emotional about the case and won't see through the scam..thier mistakes will always be there for people like us to spot out
Iamgrey5:
The response she got from jamb and her text are on the same side.

Shouldn't messages received be on another side on Android phones..

She simply wrote that again just as jamb alleged she was sending that 365 and the server kept giving her 249.

She deleted the jamb response and claimed the one she wrote herself is the actual results generated by the Sms not knowing Airtel can easily regenerate her text correspondence if need be.

4 Likes

Re: FIJ Identifies How Mmesoma Ejikeme JAMB Result Was Forged by erniok(m): 8:43pm On Jul 04, 2023
ODUBEZE:
JAMB just trying to defend itself undecided
St this point, JAMB is not defending itself. This us investigative journalism. The girl will now have to defend herself why her QR code is same as that if the prank app.

1 Like

Re: FIJ Identifies How Mmesoma Ejikeme JAMB Result Was Forged by walex2(m): 8:46pm On Jul 04, 2023
Iamgrey5:

She simply wrote that again just as jamb alleged she was sending that 365 and the server kept giving her 249.

She deleted the jamb response and claimed the one she wrote herself is the actual results generated by the Sms not knowing Airtel can easily regenerate her text correspondence if need be.
this is what JAMB Will simply use to jail her but I pity those who are pushing her

3 Likes

Re: FIJ Identifies How Mmesoma Ejikeme JAMB Result Was Forged by Omoluabi16(m): 8:52pm On Jul 04, 2023
It's no point hounding this girl. I even believe she's also a 'victim' in all of this. My grouse is with innoson and others adding an ethnic coloration to this. No be today Igbo dey dust all this exam, coming out tops. So why would jamb be petty over this candidate? Why the mass hysteria over igbophobia when the real queen is also a daughter of the soil?
The ONLY REGION THAT DOES NOT EVEN ENGAGE IN EXAM MALPRACTICE IS THE NORTH. Honest lots. West, east, south all filled with miracle centres.

We see now that tribalism is ugly. It makes y'all stupid. It will do no one good, but please... Continue fanning it. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FIJ Identifies How Mmesoma Ejikeme JAMB Result Was Forged by omenka(m): 8:59pm On Jul 04, 2023
Iamgrey5:
The scam was intended to get scholarship from Innosan, she didn't intend to get to this level.

But now she is going to get her name Stained forever.
I'm still suspecting she had handlers/enablers whom she's afraid of mentioning. She's smart no doubt but the result if definitely forged.

3 Likes

Re: FIJ Identifies How Mmesoma Ejikeme JAMB Result Was Forged by GreaterFuture(m): 9:02pm On Jul 04, 2023
Beremx:
My JAMB score was 217 in 1999 to gain admission into the university. Those years we used HB pencil to shade during exams and go to JAMB office at Ikoyi to check our results. How am I sure that was my result sef? JAMB must have reduced my scores. angry angry angry

Lemme go crosscheck first. I still have my notification of result.
Seriously?? You sat in '99?
Re: FIJ Identifies How Mmesoma Ejikeme JAMB Result Was Forged by Iamgrey5(m): 9:02pm On Jul 04, 2023
omenka:
I'm still suspecting she had handlers/enablers whom she's afraid of mentioning. She's smart no doubt but the result if definitely forged.
Yes, there are people behind the scenes pushing and urging her on to make it a social media trial and appeal to emotions, but they must have underestimated the dept of the investigations jamb did before going public with the information.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FIJ Identifies How Mmesoma Ejikeme JAMB Result Was Forged by AntiTerrorist: 9:11pm On Jul 04, 2023
Omoluabi16:
It's no point hounding this girl. I even believe she's also a 'victim' in all of this. My grouse is with innoson and others adding an ethnic coloration to this. No be today Igbo dey dust all this exam, coming out tops. So why would jamb be petty over this candidate? Why the mass hysteria over igbophobia when the real queen is also a daughter of the soil?
[s]The ONLY REGION THAT DOES NOT EVEN ENGAGE IN EXAM MALPRACTICE IS THE NORTH. [/s]Honest lots. West, east, south all filled with miracle centres.

We see now that tribalism is ugly. It makes y'all stupid. It will do no one good, but please... Continue fanning it. angry
Have you lived in the North before? 99.9% of their SS3 students cannot pass SSCE without malpractice. About 50% of them cannot read or write in English. It's because of them that jamb reduced cutoff marks.

2 Likes

Re: FIJ Identifies How Mmesoma Ejikeme JAMB Result Was Forged by olril17(m): 9:13pm On Jul 04, 2023
Racoon:
A fact remains that this Mmesoma of a giro has been exceptional from the beginning right from primary, through secondary school till date.

The problem must have arise from the JAMB portal which has been a recurrent issue as it has happened to other students before given what the report have revealed. So JAMB should better not pin their inefficiency on a poor distraughted young school girl.
Stop defending rubbish,you’re wiser than this.

3 Likes

Re: FIJ Identifies How Mmesoma Ejikeme JAMB Result Was Forged by olril17(m): 9:18pm On Jul 04, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Yes, there are people behind the scenes pushing and urging her on to make it a social media trial and appeal to emotions, but they must have underestimated the dept of the investigations jamb did before going public with the information.
you are an intelligent person when you’re not involving your self in tribal bs
Re: FIJ Identifies How Mmesoma Ejikeme JAMB Result Was Forged by Omoluabi16(m): 9:24pm On Jul 04, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Have you lived in the North before? 99.9% of their SS3 students cannot pass SSCE without malpractice. About 50% of them cannot read or write in English. It's because of them that jamb reduced cutoff marks.
I know they have their problems there with the illiteracy and all..the government of course gives them a special consideration. That why they score their 140 with their full chest and gain their admission to their schools. Even if they do it, you can't compare it to what goes on here.
Re: FIJ Identifies How Mmesoma Ejikeme JAMB Result Was Forged by frankyychiji(f): 9:41pm On Jul 04, 2023
Iamgrey5:
The scam was intended to get scholarship from Innosan, she didn't intend to get to this level.

But now she is going to get her name Stained forever.
You didn't read the Op or you read but didn't digest it.
Re: FIJ Identifies How Mmesoma Ejikeme JAMB Result Was Forged by Iamgrey5(m): 9:44pm On Jul 04, 2023
frankyychiji:
You didn't read the Op or you read but didn't digest it.
Perhaps you didn't read it at all?

1 Like

Re: FIJ Identifies How Mmesoma Ejikeme JAMB Result Was Forged by frankyychiji(f): 9:45pm On Jul 04, 2023
seanfer:

Can you show us the proof that this happened to other candidates who sat for the exams in 2023.
Or you didn’t read where jamb said they stop using that format on the result she’s parading since 2021.
You can do better.
Jamb should publish her answer sheets for us to calculate the scores manually. If Inec portal can spew up nonsense, who is Jamb.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FIJ Identifies How Mmesoma Ejikeme JAMB Result Was Forged by frankyychiji(f): 9:48pm On Jul 04, 2023
Iamgrey5:
This is a case of high level fraud.

The young lady maybe playing with jail time.
Let jamb publish her original papers sat for and scores for all to see.
Re: FIJ Identifies How Mmesoma Ejikeme JAMB Result Was Forged by Iamgrey5(m): 9:50pm On Jul 04, 2023
frankyychiji:
Let jamb publish her original papers sat for and scores for all to see.
It's a cbt exam.

The computer simply mark it and produce instant results.

It may only be able to produce her answers and Jamb will have to spend a fortune.
Re: FIJ Identifies How Mmesoma Ejikeme JAMB Result Was Forged by frankyychiji(f): 9:51pm On Jul 04, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
She's still being aid, encouraged and supported by his people.

At this instance, She should be prosecuted, we wants to know what they'll do angry
She is she and still He at the same time to you. You are so much in a hurry to spill your bile. Why can't jamb just publish her answer sheets for all to see. Or she never sat for the exam?
Re: FIJ Identifies How Mmesoma Ejikeme JAMB Result Was Forged by frankyychiji(f): 9:52pm On Jul 04, 2023
Iamgrey5:
It's a cbt exam.

The computer simply mark it and produce instant results.

It may only be able to produce her answers and Jamb will have to spend a fortune.
Spend a fortune to do what? How
Re: FIJ Identifies How Mmesoma Ejikeme JAMB Result Was Forged by frankyychiji(f): 9:52pm On Jul 04, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Perhaps you didn't read it at all?
Hian LoL 😏
Re: FIJ Identifies How Mmesoma Ejikeme JAMB Result Was Forged by Iamgrey5(m): 9:55pm On Jul 04, 2023
frankyychiji:
Spend a fortune to do what? How
To get her own Answers sheet extracted from millions of students answer sheet in their server..
Re: FIJ Identifies How Mmesoma Ejikeme JAMB Result Was Forged by Beremx(f): 10:04pm On Jul 04, 2023
GreaterFuture:

Seriously?? You sat in '99?
don't tell me you were born same year 🤔🤔🤔
Re: FIJ Identifies How Mmesoma Ejikeme JAMB Result Was Forged by frankyychiji(f): 10:13pm On Jul 04, 2023
Iamgrey5:
To get her own Answers sheet extracted from millions of students answer sheet in their server..
Hahaha.. Baba, you dey work for Inec? 😀 They are the people I know who could say any lie,no matter how cheap to cover their tracks.

1 Like

Re: FIJ Identifies How Mmesoma Ejikeme JAMB Result Was Forged by Igwe9(m): 10:15pm On Jul 04, 2023
If all the information available is true them the girl is a big trouble. more truths will be revealed in due course about those that aided her. there was no reason for this.

2 Likes

Re: FIJ Identifies How Mmesoma Ejikeme JAMB Result Was Forged by AfonjaConehead: 10:20pm On Jul 04, 2023
Iamgrey5:
The girl doubling down caused the fuss.
Shattap dia...omobolanle,a ronu scored 138!!!!!!!

We advise ronus to concentrate on selling Agbo jedi ati opeyin grin

1 Like

Re: FIJ Identifies How Mmesoma Ejikeme JAMB Result Was Forged by Slynation(m): 10:30pm On Jul 04, 2023
Iamgrey5:

you should consider joining the SCID...

Mmeso should just give it up already!! The game is over
Re: FIJ Identifies How Mmesoma Ejikeme JAMB Result Was Forged by AndroBlaze: 10:42pm On Jul 04, 2023
barojana:

04.07.2023 FEATURED
FACT-CHECK: How Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Fake JAMB UTME Result Came About
Published 4th Jul, 2023

By Daniel Ojukwu

Mmesoma Ejikeme, a 19-year-old student, has come under fire for allegedly parading a fake Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) result.

Ejikeme was initially celebrated for scoring 362 in the 2023 examination, a result that would make her the highest scorer, but the board has come out to say the result she parades is false.

One key argument JAMB made was that the slip Ejikeme paraded was last used in 2021, and the QR code attached reveals a result belonging to one Asimiyu Mariam Omobolanle with a 138 score.

Ejikeme, in a video released on Monday, maintained her innocence, but the debate has raged on. JAMB said her result might have been the work of forgers who pull off pranks to show friends, so FIJ looked into this claim.

OUR ANALYSIS
FIJ checked Google Playstore for applications that could help one manipulate UTME results and found one called ‘JambFun-Fake Jamb Result Maker’.

JambFun-Fake Jamb Result Maker
This app helps users create fake UTME results to “fool your friends!”

We downloaded this app and opened it to reveal a mock ‘JAMB 2022 UTME Results Notification’ slip.

What we did afterwards was fill out the form with sample details to see if it would produce a result similar to the one paraded by Ejikeme. Our finding was staggering.

JAMB UTME result created by FIJ on the app
JAMB UTME result created by FIJ on the app
This result confirmed that one could get a result identical to the one Ejikeme paraded, but did not confirm it was the same app she used to obtain hers.

With the result we forged via the app, FIJ, a candidate in an exam it did not sit for, scored 400 in UTME.

FIJ's forged JAMB result
FIJ’s forged result
We then went further to scan the QR code, and what we found was more revealing.

The result of our scan showed “11231597AC :: Asimiyu Mariam Omobolanle :: 138”, the same result we obtained when we scanned Ejikeme’s paraded result.

Result obtained from QR code scan
Result obtained from QR code scan
FIJ took notice of a tweet published by one Chijioke Chimeziri on Monday. Reacting to a video published by Ejikeme, in which she revealed that her QR code showed another candidate’s name, Chimeziri had attached another result allegedly belonging to Ejikeme, but with a different QR code claiming she scored 362.

We observed that the QR code on this result appeared superimposed on the result, as the code was on a bright shade of white, while the result was on a shade of green. It was doctored.

Claim made by Chimeziri
Claim made by Chimeziri

More claims arose by members of the public claiming people had suffered the same fate in the hands of JAMB in the past.

One Atung Gerald, a native of Kaura, Kaduna State, allegedly scored 380 in the UTME exam, but when we scanned the QR code attached to his peddled result, it read the same “11231597AC :: Asimiyu Mariam Omobolanle :: 138”. All this points to one thing: the results came from one source with a unique code that returns “11231597AC :: Asimiyu Mariam Omobolanle :: 138”. And the source? ‘JambFun-Fake Jamb Result Maker’.

Gerald's alleged result
Gerald’s alleged result
Scanned UTME result
Scanned result
FIJ went further to obtain two original results from applicants who wrote the 2023 UTME exam. When we scanned their results however, they returned a code that led nowhere. This simply means that codes attached to original 2023 UTME results can’t return scores via the common QR Code – Barcode Scanner.

Original result scanned by FIJ
Original result scanned by FIJ

scan done on an original result
Our scan done on an original result
As of press time, Ejikeme had not changed her stance. JAMB maintains a fraud was perpetrated, but it remains to be seen how the events unfold.

https://fij.ng/article/fact-check-how-mmesoma-ejikemes-fake-jamb-utme-result-came-about/

Lalasticlala nplmod

Thank God the investigative journalist is named Ojukwu or we would have heard another thing.

This shows there are sensible people in all tribes of Nigeria, unfortunately in some tribes, these sensible people are clearly in the minority and struggling.

2 Likes

Re: FIJ Identifies How Mmesoma Ejikeme JAMB Result Was Forged by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 04, 2023
Iamgrey5:

You're very intelligent! Apparently No one noticed that act

2 Likes

Re: FIJ Identifies How Mmesoma Ejikeme JAMB Result Was Forged by DOptical: 10:44pm On Jul 04, 2023
So this was what she used? Lol.

She just took shine from the highest scorer, Umeh girl.
Re: FIJ Identifies How Mmesoma Ejikeme JAMB Result Was Forged by EconomistXplain: 11:04pm On Jul 04, 2023
sh didn't fake any result...u just dont know jamb...

u think the faker would hv been dumb not to get the correct reg number alphabet..?
Re: FIJ Identifies How Mmesoma Ejikeme JAMB Result Was Forged by DOptical: 11:27pm On Jul 04, 2023
DOptical:
So this was what she used? Lol.

She just took shine from the highest scorer, Umeh girl.

Meanwhile if I were Umeh, I wouldn't take it. I go speak. I go just say "na me be the highest scorer". Simple. You can't just take my shine away like that while deluding yourself grin
Re: FIJ Identifies How Mmesoma Ejikeme JAMB Result Was Forged by GreaterFuture(m): 6:31am On Jul 05, 2023
Beremx:
don't tell me you were born same year 🤔🤔🤔
No I wasn't. Just asking if you actually wrote in '99

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos State Tackles Oba Of Benin, advises Him to Learn / Delta state / Ekiti PDP Governorship Aspirant Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.