Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

How Long Does A Bag Of Sachet Water Last In Your Room/home? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Long Does A Bag Of Sachet Water Last In Your Room/home? (367 Views)

SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. / Wife Gifts Her Husband A Bag Of Flour And Sugar On Valentine Day (video) / For How Long Should An Engagement Ring Be Worn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Does A Bag Of Sachet Water Last In Your Room/home? by SALLYBERRY01(m): 5:46pm On Feb 27
How long does a bag of sachet water last in your room/home?

Re: How Long Does A Bag Of Sachet Water Last In Your Room/home? by SALLYBERRY01(m): 5:46pm On Feb 27
1 day for 1 bag
Re: How Long Does A Bag Of Sachet Water Last In Your Room/home? by T0BY(m): 5:48pm On Feb 27
5 days...
Re: How Long Does A Bag Of Sachet Water Last In Your Room/home? by Zonefree(m): 5:50pm On Feb 27
SALLYBERRY01:
1 day for 1 bag
For a family of 8

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Does A Bag Of Sachet Water Last In Your Room/home? by Jennyclay(f): 5:51pm On Feb 27
I don’t drink sachet “pure” water, it’s not pure as you people think it is undecided.

Eva or Aquafina table water is what I consume and a pack (small size) can last me for 2 days.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Long Does A Bag Of Sachet Water Last In Your Room/home? by SALLYBERRY01(m): 5:53pm On Feb 27
T0BY:
5 days...

How many people?
Re: How Long Does A Bag Of Sachet Water Last In Your Room/home? by SALLYBERRY01(m): 5:53pm On Feb 27
Zonefree:

For a family of 8

Re: How Long Does A Bag Of Sachet Water Last In Your Room/home? by wunmi590(m): 5:55pm On Feb 27

5-10Days for a family of 4, myself, wife and two kids the second kid is just a 4month old baby, so practically we are just 3 drinking the water, and it very big not all those small one you see around, a bag is 500

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Does A Bag Of Sachet Water Last In Your Room/home? by Zonefree(m): 5:57pm On Feb 27
SALLYBERRY01:

Alright.

I bought 3 bags on Saturday, I'm still on one bag.

1 Like

Re: How Long Does A Bag Of Sachet Water Last In Your Room/home? by T0BY(m): 5:58pm On Feb 27
Only me
SALLYBERRY01:

How many people?
Re: How Long Does A Bag Of Sachet Water Last In Your Room/home? by sylve11: 5:58pm On Feb 27
SALLYBERRY01:

Only me dey finish that thing less than 4 days.

sad cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Long Does A Bag Of Sachet Water Last In Your Room/home? by Aleem26(m): 6:06pm On Feb 27
You must be a ritualist if you are still buying pure water

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Does A Bag Of Sachet Water Last In Your Room/home? by Multiversed: 6:10pm On Feb 27
SALLYBERRY01:

A Week

Me Alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Long Does A Bag Of Sachet Water Last In Your Room/home? by T0BY(m): 6:10pm On Feb 27
So wetin you come dey drink?.. borehole?....?hope say you dey boil am.. money to treat typhoid now don high o
Aleem26:
You must be a ritualist if you are still buying pure water

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Does A Bag Of Sachet Water Last In Your Room/home? by superCleanworks(m): 6:14pm On Feb 27
How long does a cup of rice last for a family of 10?

How long does half maggi last for a family of 77?

una go ask taya. 7 more years to go.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Long Does A Bag Of Sachet Water Last In Your Room/home? by SALLYBERRY01(m): 6:22pm On Feb 27
Multiversed:

A Week

Me Alone.

Wow, I finish a bag in 3 days during my undergraduate days, i stay alone.
Re: How Long Does A Bag Of Sachet Water Last In Your Room/home? by SALLYBERRY01(m): 6:23pm On Feb 27
sylve11:

Only me dey finish that thing less than 4 days.

sad cool

Yes possibly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Long Does A Bag Of Sachet Water Last In Your Room/home? by Aleem26(m): 7:00pm On Feb 27
T0BY:
So wetin you come dey drink?.. borehole?....?hope say you dey boil am.. money to treat typhoid now don high o

Baba mi I deh always drink typhoid root make I still use gas wey go cook noodles boil water drink Issokay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Long Does A Bag Of Sachet Water Last In Your Room/home? by We4all: 8:39pm On Feb 27
Zonefree:

Alright.

I bought 3 bags on Saturday, I'm still on one bag.

With the way you run your mouth on this forum, I expect someone like you to go for distilled water and not sachet water. tongue
Re: How Long Does A Bag Of Sachet Water Last In Your Room/home? by Zonefree(m): 8:57pm On Feb 27
We4all:

With the way you run your mouth on this forum, I expect someone like you to go for distilled water and not sachet water. tongue
Na pure water I dey drink. Na where my money reach for now.... Do you have any problem with that? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Does A Bag Of Sachet Water Last In Your Room/home? by Blaqbea: 9:14pm On Feb 27
Highest 5days,me alone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Long Does A Bag Of Sachet Water Last In Your Room/home? by princemillla(m): 9:45pm On Feb 27
Jennyclay:
I don’t drink sachet “pure” water, it’s not pure as you people think it is undecided.

Eva or Aquafina table water is what I consume and a pack (small size) can last me for 2 days.

Jokes on you. The same water that enters those bottle is the same water that enters those nylon.

It's just different package

1 Like

Re: How Long Does A Bag Of Sachet Water Last In Your Room/home? by Jennyclay(f): 10:04pm On Feb 27
princemillla:

Jokes on you. The same water that enters those bottle is the same water that enters those nylon.
okay oo! Mr package, I have heard you undecided

Thank God I understand my body, I have a very sensitive immune system, I react to anything I take in, so I’m always conscious and extremely careful of what I eat and drink undecided.

Sachet “pure” water is a No No for me!
Re: How Long Does A Bag Of Sachet Water Last In Your Room/home? by VictorIfe(m): 4:46am On Feb 28
4 days max
only me
Re: How Long Does A Bag Of Sachet Water Last In Your Room/home? by We4all: 7:21am On Feb 28
princemillla:

If only you know how they produce satchet water, you won't repeat this statement.
Re: How Long Does A Bag Of Sachet Water Last In Your Room/home? by princemillla(m): 7:28am On Feb 28
We4all:

If only you know how they produce satchet water, you won't repeat this statement.

I know how it's produce don't try to paint it badly. Question is how many can afford table water?

Same water goes into all containers they are treated water.
Re: How Long Does A Bag Of Sachet Water Last In Your Room/home? by We4all: 8:26am On Feb 28
princemillla:

I know how it's produce don't try to paint it badly. Question is how many can afford table water?

Same water goes into all containers they are treated water.

You obviously don't know how it is produced. Your favorite 'pure water' is just a combination of borehole water and alum used for purification. We are not talking affordability here but how pure it is. Even tap water is purer than satchet water because it is also treated water.

Do I even begin with the poor sanitary conditions in which these so called 'pure water' are produced? More than 80% of producers are not even Nafdac approved and they churn our tasty water full of particles.

Saying it is the same water that goes into all containers is laughable. Visit the factory site of 'Swan bottled water' and other renowned brands, then come back and tell me the same thing.
Re: How Long Does A Bag Of Sachet Water Last In Your Room/home? by niyo001(m): 8:32am On Feb 28
I stay alone, three days
Re: How Long Does A Bag Of Sachet Water Last In Your Room/home? by Daniel7543: 8:58am On Feb 28
1 bag dey last me for 20 days. I drink 1 per day and na 20 dey inside a bag.
Meanwhile,,, even if na garri pour, i go still park am.

Re: How Long Does A Bag Of Sachet Water Last In Your Room/home? by Sonnobax15(m): 8:59am On Feb 28
lipsrsealed
Omoh,the rate at which I drink water these days is alarming but it's good cha ...Like it's really good.........

So 3days max.
Re: How Long Does A Bag Of Sachet Water Last In Your Room/home? by jmoore(m): 11:55am On Feb 28
Na our borehole water I dey drink.
Re: How Long Does A Bag Of Sachet Water Last In Your Room/home? by temmyejo: 11:56am On Feb 28
Jennyclay:
A word of advice to you is that you should embrace modesty and respect other people's reactions to what you hear. You're a good person with a troubled heart and a big mouth. Shalom!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best Way To Wish Your Sister/ Brother -bhai Dooj Images For Whatsapp Fb / Teach Your Children Principle Of Persistence / for your House Painter contact me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.