Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

This Is The State Of Customary Court Of Abia State.(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is The State Of Customary Court Of Abia State.(video) (812 Views)

Wike Buys 29 SUVs For Rivers Customary Court Judges (Photos) / Arochukwu Customary Court Bears Imo 29 Years After Creation Of Abia (photos) / Enugu Completes First Customary Court Of Appeal Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The State Of Customary Court Of Abia State.(video) by Nsogbu001(m): 8:25pm On Jul 04, 2023
Who could ever believe that this is a customary court. The Government of Okezie Ikpeazu was really a mess. I can't think of any governor who is worse than him. Tufiakwa!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I72_GMymdrc
Re: This Is The State Of Customary Court Of Abia State.(video) by 001Lagos: 8:27pm On Jul 04, 2023
PDP failed woefully in their 24yrs rule in Abia state.

But with Alex otti of the Labour Party as the new governor of Abia state, I strongly believe that the good people of Abia state will have cause to smile again.

3 Likes

Re: This Is The State Of Customary Court Of Abia State.(video) by Nsogbu001(m): 8:29pm On Jul 04, 2023
001Lagos:
PDP failed woefully in their 16yrs rule in Abia state
Aswear. Abia state was one of the worst so far. I pray Otti does well
Re: This Is The State Of Customary Court Of Abia State.(video) by Sweetrosie(f): 9:39pm On Jul 04, 2023
Nsogbu001:

Aswear. Abia state was one of the worst so far. I pray Otti does well

I hope you aren't one of the ronu people here always pokenosing on the se while neglecting their backward states??

One good thing I like about this exposure is that the government will sit up and do something quick about it but your states that you hide their rots, will keep rotting.

I just hope you aren't?
Re: This Is The State Of Customary Court Of Abia State.(video) by ratiani6: 10:36pm On Jul 04, 2023
Chai
Re: This Is The State Of Customary Court Of Abia State.(video) by basilo102: 10:40pm On Jul 04, 2023
Make una go rest joor.
Re: This Is The State Of Customary Court Of Abia State.(video) by basilo102: 10:40pm On Jul 04, 2023
Sweetrosie:

I hope you aren't one of the ronu people here always pokenosing on the se while neglecting their backward states??

One good thing I like about this exposure is that the government will sit up and do something quick about it but your states that you hide their rots, will keep rotting.

I just hope you aren't?
These things are worse in their backwards states

1 Like

Re: This Is The State Of Customary Court Of Abia State.(video) by Sweetrosie(f): 4:17am On Jul 05, 2023
basilo102:

These things are worse in their backwards states

Most of them dare not travel back to their backward villages for any reason, na why dem dey claim lagos.

It was on this nairaland that we saw a place in ogun that has never seen electricity since the earth was created, no single road and pipe borne water...if you go osun you go run
Re: This Is The State Of Customary Court Of Abia State.(video) by redsun(m): 6:46am On Jul 05, 2023
Is there any data on the devastating effects of asbestos ceilings in Nigeria? The ceiling of that hellhole is made of asbestos, and they are all cracked up.

How can justice ever prevail in a place like that? Will there be anyone rational enough in that kind of environment to understand the concept of the rule of law?

The building is a personification of the entire country that lacks a culture of upkeep, safety and orderliness. That is the mind of a niiiger.
Re: This Is The State Of Customary Court Of Abia State.(video) by Brendaniel: 7:15am On Jul 05, 2023
nawa
Re: This Is The State Of Customary Court Of Abia State.(video) by tsdarkside(m): 7:40am On Jul 05, 2023
kiki....lagos state should go rbuild it for them....

look the people that want to lead nigeria....
they will turn the entire nigeria to a giant slum....

1 Like

Re: This Is The State Of Customary Court Of Abia State.(video) by smokinloud(m): 9:00am On Jul 05, 2023
Tinubu stole the money meant to renovate the court!.
😂😂😂
Re: This Is The State Of Customary Court Of Abia State.(video) by tsdarkside(m): 9:59am On Jul 05, 2023
smokinloud:
Tinubu stole the money meant to renovate the court!.
😂😂😂

kiki....tinubu came with his boudillion vans and stole their goverment money....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Igbo Leaders Should Do To Simeon Ekpa / People Seem To Think Lord Lugard Was A Powerful Man But His Boss Was An Igbo Man / Judiciary Will Ignite This Revolution!!!�.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.