Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,914 members, 7,828,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Gas Prices Have Fallen In Other States Except The South East - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gas Prices Have Fallen In Other States Except The South East (2348 Views)

Akinwunmi Adesina Posts Picture Of All African Heads Of States, Except Tinubu / New Gas Prices: Manufacturers To Produce From Neighbouring Countries / Kogi And Kaduna States Are Now PDP States, Except Their Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gas Prices Have Fallen In Other States Except The South East by Couldntfigurean: 9:33pm On Jul 04, 2023
I think it’s because Yorubas don’t use gas,they use mostly wood and charcoal to cook their oily soups
The people of SE are not complaining

4 Likes

Re: Gas Prices Have Fallen In Other States Except The South East by JagabanBorgu: 9:34pm On Jul 04, 2023
basilo102:

I served in Ekiti
I have never been to Ekiti.
U are thinking I am Yorûba because u feeI Yorûbas are now ur enemies, it's no longer fulanis and northerners.
This is a place in Enugu, ur developed SE.

Re: Gas Prices Have Fallen In Other States Except The South East by SarakiBukola: 9:36pm On Jul 04, 2023
basilo102:

You can't even practice yoruba culture in Ilorin. The beating of builder of Lagos in Lagos was loud. Ekpas ESN did a nice job by flushing out terrorists herders why you cowards fled to Benin Republic

See you illustrating my point yet again.

2023 was SE turn. Tinubu, your greatest enemy used your people's lack of intelligence to turn their hatred into winning him Presidency.

Yet you're still here bleating and not realising the true situation.
Re: Gas Prices Have Fallen In Other States Except The South East by JagabanBorgu: 9:46pm On Jul 04, 2023
Goodday90:
heebadan

The Capital of skull region
This is Anambra, if we check very well, it will be Onitsha.
U can continue posting pictures from SW, I have no affiliation to SW, but I will indulge u.

Re: Gas Prices Have Fallen In Other States Except The South East by Goodday90(m): 9:51pm On Jul 04, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

This is Anambra, if we check very well, it will be Onitsha.
U can continue posting pictures from SW, I have no affiliation to SW, but I will indulge u.
Yoluba will claim anything but yoluba

This is hirabiji,where your brain dead presidiot is originally from

Re: Gas Prices Have Fallen In Other States Except The South East by Gilgil: 11:20pm On Jul 04, 2023
The south east is heaviily policed with illegal checkpoints whereby transporters of anything are crazily extorted by seurity agencies and this spikes prices of goods significantly in the region.

3 Likes

Re: Gas Prices Have Fallen In Other States Except The South East by nedu666: 11:35pm On Jul 04, 2023
Pacesetterz:
Gas prices are falling in the southwest,North etc but the crash in price doesn't seem to have taken place in the southeast region.

Some users in the southwest and others claim they fill a 12.5 kg at 600/kg,550,650

While in the southeast prices go as high as 800

Where in the se is gas selling for 800kg? Just admit you are seeking for attention. Clout chasers and empty barrels

2 Likes

Re: Gas Prices Have Fallen In Other States Except The South East by Typing: 5:45am On Jul 05, 2023
It is 900 here in Aba

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hausas Support Use Of Yoruba In Lagos Light Rail, Igbos Oppose. / Nigerian Politics Quiz 1 / Obama, Can He Make History?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.