Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,499 members, 7,812,543 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Gas Prices Have Fallen In Other States Except The South East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gas Prices Have Fallen In Other States Except The South East (2320 Views)

Akinwunmi Adesina Posts Picture Of All African Heads Of States, Except Tinubu / New Gas Prices: Manufacturers To Produce From Neighbouring Countries / Kogi And Kaduna States Are Now PDP States, Except Their Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gas Prices Have Fallen In Other States Except The South East by Pacesetterz: 8:33pm On Jul 04, 2023
Gas prices are falling in the southwest,North etc but the crash in price doesn't seem to have taken place in the southeast region.

Some users in the southwest and others claim they fill a 12.5 kg at 600/kg,550,650

While in the southeast prices go as high as 800
Re: Gas Prices Have Fallen In Other States Except The South East by Pacesetterz: 8:35pm On Jul 04, 2023
Shots here

Re: Gas Prices Have Fallen In Other States Except The South East by Maize247(f): 8:36pm On Jul 04, 2023
The south east people want their people to experience sege from Tinubu government so they can hate him more. The gas is N600 here

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gas Prices Have Fallen In Other States Except The South East by Pacesetterz: 8:36pm On Jul 04, 2023
Despite large gas deposits in the southeast gas prices still remains top in the coubtry

3 Likes

Re: Gas Prices Have Fallen In Other States Except The South East by Pacesetterz: 8:37pm On Jul 04, 2023
Maize247:
The south east people want their people to experience sege from Tinubu government so they can hate him more. The gas is N600 here

Just greedy marketers as usual

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gas Prices Have Fallen In Other States Except The South East by Pacesetterz: 8:39pm On Jul 04, 2023
See prices while southeast price no dey reduce

2 Shares

Re: Gas Prices Have Fallen In Other States Except The South East by JagabanBorgu: 8:39pm On Jul 04, 2023
Life in the east is expensive.
Exploitation is the trend in the East.
Take one wrong turn in ur car and u will pay through ur nose to agberos.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gas Prices Have Fallen In Other States Except The South East by helinues: 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2023
Who cares

They should continue inconvenient themselves

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gas Prices Have Fallen In Other States Except The South East by Pacesetterz: 8:41pm On Jul 04, 2023
JagabanBorgu:
Life in the east is expensive.
Exploitation is the trend in the East.
Take one wrong turn in ur car and u will pay through ur nose to agberos.

The lifestyle over there is dog eat dog. A disgusting attitude

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gas Prices Have Fallen In Other States Except The South East by greatiyk4u(m): 8:43pm On Jul 04, 2023
Pacesetterz:
Gas prices are falling in the southwest,North etc but the crash in price doesn't seem to have taken place in the southeast region.

Some users in the southwest and others claim they fill a 12.5 kg at 600/kg,550,650

While in the southeast prices go as high as 800

Which area in particular in the south east?
Enugu is 650/kg

7 Likes

Re: Gas Prices Have Fallen In Other States Except The South East by greatiyk4u(m): 8:44pm On Jul 04, 2023
helinues:
Who cares

They should continue inconvenient themselves

Will this also favour you and your family?

2 Likes

Re: Gas Prices Have Fallen In Other States Except The South East by yarimo(m): 8:45pm On Jul 04, 2023
Op everyone in south east are millionaires and billionaires so why complaining

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gas Prices Have Fallen In Other States Except The South East by helinues: 8:47pm On Jul 04, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Will this also favour you and your family?

Stop being incoherent on threads

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gas Prices Have Fallen In Other States Except The South East by JagabanBorgu: 8:47pm On Jul 04, 2023
Pacesetterz:

The lifestyle over there is dog eat dog. A disgusting attitude
I know SE very well, South easterners who stays outside are not comfortable going to stay in the East.
I know plenty of them.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gas Prices Have Fallen In Other States Except The South East by ODUBEZE: 8:54pm On Jul 04, 2023
Something wey them dey produce for their backyard ooooo

And they wonder why the people are protesting undecided

I hope Soludo, hopeless uzodinjo, Uba, Enugu government is reading this undecided

May God judge these evil leaders harshly
Re: Gas Prices Have Fallen In Other States Except The South East by greatiyk4u(m): 8:58pm On Jul 04, 2023
helinues:

Stop being incoherent on threads

Where is the incoherence here? Abi you learnt the word newly?

1 Like

Re: Gas Prices Have Fallen In Other States Except The South East by muykem: 9:05pm On Jul 04, 2023
It's within 640 to 660 in Bayelsa.
Re: Gas Prices Have Fallen In Other States Except The South East by basilo102: 9:08pm On Jul 04, 2023
That's why we are the most ready region for Tinubu's full capitalist policies. We have high disposable income

1 Like

Re: Gas Prices Have Fallen In Other States Except The South East by SarakiBukola: 9:08pm On Jul 04, 2023
grin

They are not particularly bright.

Any of them with high scores in any exams are miracle center graduates.

During elections, if you tell them they are wasting votes on Obi, they will insult you. They ended up being used to crown their greatest enemy- Tinubu.

After elections, you see many of them with mockery slogan of " it will favour me and my family " as if shouting that 1 billion times daily will reduce 1 day off Tinubu's 8 years in Aso Rock.

If this is the brightest of SE youths ...expect more Ekweremandus, Orji Kalus and Ikpeazus. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gas Prices Have Fallen In Other States Except The South East by basilo102: 9:09pm On Jul 04, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

I know SE very well, South easterners who stays outside are not comfortable going to stay in the East.
I know plenty of them.
And are you are comfortable to stay in Iragbiji? The problem with your people is comparing everywhere in SE with Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Gas Prices Have Fallen In Other States Except The South East by basilo102: 9:10pm On Jul 04, 2023
SarakiBukola:
grin

They are not particularly bright.

Any of them with high scores in any exams are miracle center graduates.

During elections, if you tell them they are wasting votes on Obi, they will insult you. They ended up being used to crown their greatest enemy- Tinubu.

After elections, you see many of them with " it will favour me and my family " as if shouting that 1 billion times daily will reduce 1 day off Tinubu's 8 years in Aso Rock.

If this is the brightest of SE youths ...expect more Ekweremandus, Orji Kalus and Ikpeazus. grin
Wetin this olodo dey talk?

2 Likes

Re: Gas Prices Have Fallen In Other States Except The South East by Sweetrosie(f): 9:12pm On Jul 04, 2023
Maize247:

Southeast matter dey give you orgasm

3 Likes

Re: Gas Prices Have Fallen In Other States Except The South East by basilo102: 9:12pm On Jul 04, 2023
muykem:
It's within 640 to 660 in Bayelsa.
Bayelsa in now SE to them. Even pH is reporting 650. These are high income areas

2 Likes

Re: Gas Prices Have Fallen In Other States Except The South East by SarakiBukola: 9:13pm On Jul 04, 2023
basilo102:

Wetin this olodo dey talk?

Use Google Translate. It's meant for people with more single digit IQs.
Re: Gas Prices Have Fallen In Other States Except The South East by basilo102: 9:13pm On Jul 04, 2023
Sweetrosie:

Southeast matter dey give you orgasm
Na riped fruit people dey throw stone

3 Likes

Re: Gas Prices Have Fallen In Other States Except The South East by basilo102: 9:14pm On Jul 04, 2023
SarakiBukola:

Use Google Translate. It's meant for people with more single digit IQs.
You had to destroy ballot boxes and break people's head because of vote wasters and still lost in your backyard. Olodo

2 Likes

Re: Gas Prices Have Fallen In Other States Except The South East by JagabanBorgu: 9:15pm On Jul 04, 2023
basilo102:

And are you are comfortable to stay in Iragbiji? The problem with your people is comparing everywhere in SE with Lagos
You have an idea who my people are?
I guess u don't.
Someone like u staying in Ahuttara Obimo thinks everyone lives in primitive societies like urs.

2 Likes

Re: Gas Prices Have Fallen In Other States Except The South East by SarakiBukola: 9:21pm On Jul 04, 2023
basilo102:

You had to destroy ballot boxes and break people's head because of vote wasters and still lost in your backyard. Olodo

You see why I wasn't joking about that lack of intelligence?

The "loss in backyard".... what difference does it make?

Which party is the President? Which party is Lagos Governor ?

That's why Asari was bold enough to subjugate a whole tribe and their men ran away in cowardice. That's why Simon Ekpa can control a whole tribe from continents away with his laptop and WiFi. grin

8 Likes

Re: Gas Prices Have Fallen In Other States Except The South East by basilo102: 9:29pm On Jul 04, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

You have an idea who my people are?
I guess u don't.
Someone like u staying in Ahuttara Obimo thinks everyone lives in primitive societies like urs.
I served in Ekiti

3 Likes

Re: Gas Prices Have Fallen In Other States Except The South East by JoeyNaza: 9:31pm On Jul 04, 2023
What is this obsession with south east and Igbos lately.

Omo ronu folks calm down. Gas is below 650 in everywhere in South East

2 Likes

Re: Gas Prices Have Fallen In Other States Except The South East by Slynation(m): 9:31pm On Jul 04, 2023
Be there saying nonsense...Gas price is #650 in most places in South East!!

1 Like

Re: Gas Prices Have Fallen In Other States Except The South East by basilo102: 9:32pm On Jul 04, 2023
SarakiBukola:

You see why I wasn't joking about that lack of intelligence?

The "loss in backyard".... what difference does it make?

Which party is the President? Which party is Lagos Governor ?

That's why Asari was bold enough to subjugate a whole tribe and their men ran away in cowardice. That's why Simon Ekpa can control a whole tribe from continents away with his laptop and WiFi. grin
You can't even practice yoruba culture in Ilorin. The beating of builder of Lagos in Lagos was loud. Ekpas ESN did a nice job by flushing out terrorists herders why you cowards fled to Benin Republic

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Just Made The Most Uninspiring Presidential Speech Ever / Fake Certificate: I've Been Vindicated - Princeoflagos / To The Appologist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.