Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,836,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

A Man Who Chases Two Rats Will Catch None - Yul Edochie’s Daughter - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Man Who Chases Two Rats Will Catch None - Yul Edochie’s Daughter (44569 Views)

Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out / Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle On Her First Day At The University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Who Chases Two Rats Will Catch None - Yul Edochie’s Daughter by Masterito(m): 6:09am On Jul 05, 2023
Your comment alone tells me the kind of home you came from.
id4sho:
Lil bitchh on the lose, yen yen yen tongue

Breakfast served, e go reach everybody

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Chases Two Rats Will Catch None - Yul Edochie’s Daughter by HomeTutorsPro: 6:28am On Jul 05, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
It depends on the road the rats took
And the skills of the chaser.
Re: A Man Who Chases Two Rats Will Catch None - Yul Edochie’s Daughter by gaspology(m): 6:37am On Jul 05, 2023
Good to hear her mother is a RAT. shocked

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Chases Two Rats Will Catch None - Yul Edochie’s Daughter by Abagworo(m): 6:39am On Jul 05, 2023
So her mum is a rat. Small pikin
Re: A Man Who Chases Two Rats Will Catch None - Yul Edochie’s Daughter by Ezmans: 6:50am On Jul 05, 2023
Since three weeks now tinubu never signed documents

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Chases Two Rats Will Catch None - Yul Edochie’s Daughter by olakan22: 6:50am On Jul 05, 2023
Realtell:
Yul should as a matter of urgency bring his entire family together. Nothing is impossible, he has the capacity to right his wrongs before it's too late!

And the way to right his wrong is to 'bring them together?'
What about acknowledging his irresponsibility and getting off his horse.

He thought he could charm his way around it like in the movies he acts

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Chases Two Rats Will Catch None - Yul Edochie’s Daughter by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:56am On Jul 05, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
You dey mind her, once the catcher get gun and hin sabi shoot, he go catch pass two sef...

Make the weyrey con carry cat join body, e don be for those rats.
Re: A Man Who Chases Two Rats Will Catch None - Yul Edochie’s Daughter by FireUpNow(m): 6:58am On Jul 05, 2023
Yup is not a man at all. He destroyed his family. Control your ror you won't listen, now it has happened.
Re: A Man Who Chases Two Rats Will Catch None - Yul Edochie’s Daughter by abibox02: 7:00am On Jul 05, 2023
Yes oooo
Re: A Man Who Chases Two Rats Will Catch None - Yul Edochie’s Daughter by phemmyfour: 7:09am On Jul 05, 2023
CondenseMilk:
Just catch the first rat, keep it in your house and go after the second rat.
Then you are chasing one at a time 😉
Re: A Man Who Chases Two Rats Will Catch None - Yul Edochie’s Daughter by seunayantokun(m): 7:25am On Jul 05, 2023
Set two traps for them and you're coasting home.
Re: A Man Who Chases Two Rats Will Catch None - Yul Edochie’s Daughter by Quebec91(m): 7:30am On Jul 05, 2023
cheesy
CondenseMilk:
Just catch the first rat, keep it in your house and go after the second rat.
Re: A Man Who Chases Two Rats Will Catch None - Yul Edochie’s Daughter by Menclothing: 7:36am On Jul 05, 2023
Your man catch 2 rat
Re: A Man Who Chases Two Rats Will Catch None - Yul Edochie’s Daughter by pfadom: 7:36am On Jul 05, 2023
Is her mom one of the rats? If yes, she is a baby rat.

I just pray that no one will drop snipper or otapiapia (i.e. rat killers) in the rats infested domains.
Re: A Man Who Chases Two Rats Will Catch None - Yul Edochie’s Daughter by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:41am On Jul 05, 2023
thinkmoney:

Then that’s not polygamy. That’s one marriage after another one. Chasing at the same time is polygamy

That is polygamy because you marry one after the other. You caught the first rat and kept inside. Now went out to catch the second rat.
Re: A Man Who Chases Two Rats Will Catch None - Yul Edochie’s Daughter by Thomasankara(m): 7:45am On Jul 05, 2023
[/color]so u be guy all these while[color=#770077]
FatimaAbubakar:
This my girlfriend hand too dey push her. She don go insult her papa now. I no go marry her again.
Re: A Man Who Chases Two Rats Will Catch None - Yul Edochie’s Daughter by thinkmoney(m): 7:49am On Jul 05, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

That is polygamy because you marry one after the other. You caught the first rat and kept inside. Now went out to catch the second rat.
You know we are just both trying to give meaning to the parable. All human proverbs aren’t perfect.
However the proverb talks about the attempt at catching not keeping. So let’s not go pass there.
Trying to CATCH a rat I will like to interpret to mean dealing with a wife. It is easier when it’s just one. But trying to catch two at a time is polygamy and it’s dealing or relationship and marriage to two women at a time.
In another way, trying to catch two rats one after the other is two marriages ... one after the other. I want to imagine it like it’s not polygamy but going after another rat when due to some circumstances the other marriage is not available again
Re: A Man Who Chases Two Rats Will Catch None - Yul Edochie’s Daughter by id4sho(m): 7:50am On Jul 05, 2023
Masterito:
Your comment alone tells me the kind of home you came from.

You can't stand Infront of my gate, REST.
Re: A Man Who Chases Two Rats Will Catch None - Yul Edochie’s Daughter by Bfly: 8:01am On Jul 05, 2023
This Adage is just too unintelligent and shouldn't have even become a maxim.
Re: A Man Who Chases Two Rats Will Catch None - Yul Edochie’s Daughter by Germi9: 8:01am On Jul 05, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
See the two rat na
Re: A Man Who Chases Two Rats Will Catch None - Yul Edochie’s Daughter by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 05, 2023
onthehill:
A Man Who Chases Two Rats Will Catch None - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Shares Cryptic Post

Danielle, daughter of Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie, shared a cryptic post on Monday July 3, on social media which many believe is directed at her father, IGBERETV reports.

Danielle who is the first child of Yul and May Edochie wrote that a man who decides to run after two rats would end up not catching any.

https://igberetvnews.com/1447772/man-chases-two-rats-will-catch-none-yul-edochies-daughter-shares-cryptic-post/
How about this?

Re: A Man Who Chases Two Rats Will Catch None - Yul Edochie’s Daughter by SMARTMOTORS(m): 8:14am On Jul 05, 2023
What do you expect Pete Edochie's grandchild.... The father of Nollywood proverbs
Re: A Man Who Chases Two Rats Will Catch None - Yul Edochie’s Daughter by EgunMogaji2: 8:14am On Jul 05, 2023
May we not raise a bastage child.

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Chases Two Rats Will Catch None - Yul Edochie’s Daughter by Simpleimo: 8:21am On Jul 05, 2023
Wow Amazing 🙆🙆🤦🤦
Re: A Man Who Chases Two Rats Will Catch None - Yul Edochie’s Daughter by Apple2: 8:37am On Jul 05, 2023
So women are now rats, Kai. May God not let us have kids that will disgrace us in public amen
Re: A Man Who Chases Two Rats Will Catch None - Yul Edochie’s Daughter by Popeonah(m): 8:56am On Jul 05, 2023
Lies, I dey chase about three rats catch them
Re: A Man Who Chases Two Rats Will Catch None - Yul Edochie’s Daughter by Espelbengz(m): 8:57am On Jul 05, 2023
Her mama don the spin this one head!
Re: A Man Who Chases Two Rats Will Catch None - Yul Edochie’s Daughter by Dididrumz(m): 9:17am On Jul 05, 2023
FatimaAbubakar:
This my girlfriend hand too dey push her. She don go insult her papa now. I no go marry her again.

You be lesbian?
Na wah
🤭
Re: A Man Who Chases Two Rats Will Catch None - Yul Edochie’s Daughter by ceeceeuwa: 9:50am On Jul 05, 2023
Babe, just keep out of your mama and papa issues. E get why!
Re: A Man Who Chases Two Rats Will Catch None - Yul Edochie’s Daughter by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:19am On Jul 05, 2023
A wise man will set a trap for the 2 rats. The trap will do the job. Chasing the 2 rats at once is a waste of time and energy.
Re: A Man Who Chases Two Rats Will Catch None - Yul Edochie’s Daughter by REALretep(m): 10:22am On Jul 05, 2023
onthehill:
A Man Who Chases Two Rats Will Catch None - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Shares Cryptic Post

Danielle, daughter of Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie, shared a cryptic post on Monday July 3, on social media which many believe is directed at her father, IGBERETV reports.

Danielle who is the first child of Yul and May Edochie wrote that a man who decides to run after two rats would end up not catching any.

https://igberetvnews.com/1447772/man-chases-two-rats-will-catch-none-yul-edochies-daughter-shares-cryptic-post/
This life eehhh
See how pikin de insult im papa publicly
... because of toto wahala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Old And Single Nigerian Celebrities, Despite Menopause Calling (Pics) / Ehi Ogbehor Building A 10-Bedroom Mansion. House In Progress / Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.