Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Any Update About This Peter Obi's Boy? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Update About This Peter Obi's Boy? (1093 Views)

With This Peter Obi Is Good As Gone / Sorry To Say This; Peter Obi Will Lose This Election, I Have No Doubt On This / This Peter Obi's Supporter Is Confused. Picture Added (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Update About This Peter Obi's Boy? by donbrowser(m): 9:08pm On Jul 04, 2023
How far with this boy? I hope he's now in America studying or i should just face my front? 😏😏

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Update About This Peter Obi's Boy? by taylor89(m): 9:08pm On Jul 04, 2023
kiss
Re: Any Update About This Peter Obi's Boy? by visaclick: 9:10pm On Jul 04, 2023
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Any Update About This Peter Obi's Boy? by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 9:13pm On Jul 04, 2023
Used and dumped!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Update About This Peter Obi's Boy? by Sweetrosie(f): 9:18pm On Jul 04, 2023
donbrowser:
How far with this boy? I hope he's now in America studying or i should just face my front? 😏😏

Look how you denigrated your own brother because he supported a different candidate.

Yoruba ronu

12 Likes

Re: Any Update About This Peter Obi's Boy? by Throwback: 9:20pm On Jul 04, 2023
donbrowser:

Now that you have revisited the matter, Peter Obi will quickly swing into action to save face.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Update About This Peter Obi's Boy? by marlow1962(m): 9:27pm On Jul 04, 2023
Sweetrosie:

Look how you denigrated your own brother because he supported a different candidate.

Yoruba ronu
It's a shame reading the op thread.

7 Likes

Re: Any Update About This Peter Obi's Boy? by Obinwenite(m): 9:31pm On Jul 04, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
Used and dumped!

Mugu…. Na u dump am?. Someone who got more than 50million.

5 Likes

Re: Any Update About This Peter Obi's Boy? by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 9:36pm On Jul 04, 2023
Obinwenite:

Mugu…. Na u dump am?. Someone who got more than 50million.

50 million 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Naira or Uzbekistani Som?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Update About This Peter Obi's Boy? by obi4eze(m): 9:37pm On Jul 04, 2023
grin grin grin

Is the boy the cause of the fuel subsidy removal without palliative? Or is he the cause of the 114% increase in your drug lord's salary?

Or this is the latest update on your WhatsApp group?

4 Likes

Re: Any Update About This Peter Obi's Boy? by Chronosvineberg(m): 12:53am On Jul 05, 2023
I don't like any of you, I'm ara here
Re: Any Update About This Peter Obi's Boy? by donbrowser(m): 5:36am On Jul 05, 2023
Chronosvineberg:
I don't like any of you, I'm ara here

grin

1 Like

Re: Any Update About This Peter Obi's Boy? by Brendaniel: 7:06am On Jul 05, 2023
donbrowser:

Your question will favour me and my family....

Re: Any Update About This Peter Obi's Boy? by donbrowser(m): 7:15am On Jul 05, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

50 million 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Naira or Uzbekistani Som?

Even Chude that they were hailing, the guy still never see money to do court case

3 Likes

Re: Any Update About This Peter Obi's Boy? by donbrowser(m): 7:30am On Jul 05, 2023
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Any Update About This Peter Obi's Boy? by Raskimonojendor: 7:32am On Jul 05, 2023
Brendaniel:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Any Update About This Peter Obi's Boy? by Cooletempa: 7:34am On Jul 05, 2023
We really dodged a nasty bullet.

2 Likes

Re: Any Update About This Peter Obi's Boy? by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 7:41am On Jul 05, 2023
I've seen these same set of pictures from three agbado handles since yesterday. Do they want to frustrate this boy's life like they did Mmesoma ? Leave him alone, he has never offended you people. Agbado are not ever known for helping anyone except to save their own face so the world knows you won't be beneficial to this boy in any way so just leave him alone and stop posting the pictures of a minor all over social media for mischief purposes
Re: Any Update About This Peter Obi's Boy? by Blazebond(m): 7:59am On Jul 05, 2023
They are supposed to have given this boy a scholarship sha,I like his spirit.
Re: Any Update About This Peter Obi's Boy? by donbrowser(m): 8:55am On Jul 05, 2023
Blazebond:
They are supposed to have given this boy a scholarship sha,I like his spirit.

Obi supporters are scammers. They will brag online about everything, at the end of the day nothing will come out of it. Let me list some for you.

1. They promised to put Eloswag in the Bbnaija house and make him win... O lule

2. They promised to use drones in all polling units across Nigeria... O lule

3. They asked Chude to delete his apology video to Emeka Ofor that they are solidly behind him and nothing will happen,when the guy was rearrested and needed 2 Million Naira bail, shishi he no see

4. This boy was promised heaven and earth with scholarship abroad... You know the story.

They just make noise online for nothing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Update About This Peter Obi's Boy? by ba7man(m): 10:17am On Jul 05, 2023
MASTAkiLLAh:
I've seen these same set of pictures from three agbado handles since yesterday. Do they want to frustrate this boy's life like they did Mmesoma ? Leave him alone, he has never offended you people. Agbado are not ever known for helping anyone except to save their own face so the world knows you won't be beneficial to this boy in any way so just leave him alone and stop posting the pictures of a minor all over social media for mischief purposes
We just enjoy mocking significant moments and symbols in the life of average Obidients.

As long as no be Agbado family send the boy message, he's fair game.
Re: Any Update About This Peter Obi's Boy? by Blazebond(m): 7:05pm On Jul 05, 2023
donbrowser:

Obi supporters are scammers. They will brag online about everything, at the end of the day nothing will come out of it. Let me list some for you.

1. They promised to put Eloswag in the Bbnaija house and make him win... O lule

2. They promised to use drones in all polling units across Nigeria... O lule

3. They asked Chude to delete his apology video to Emeka Ofor that they are solidly behind him and nothing will happen,when the guy was rearrested and needed 2 Million Naira bail, shishi he no see

4. This boy was promised heaven and earth with scholarship abroad... You know the story.

They just make noise online for nothing
Those people have always been scammers from day one.
Re: Any Update About This Peter Obi's Boy? by Rach310(f): 7:17pm On Jul 05, 2023
Brendaniel:

grin grin very funny
Re: Any Update About This Peter Obi's Boy? by ezechi242: 7:57pm On Jul 05, 2023
Sweetrosie:

Yoruba ronu

dont you know before you enter the YORUBA RONU watssapp group, you'd have to use your brain for sacrifice ...no jokes.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Rail Network Should Look Like This / We Don’t Collect Salary Before Dismissal - Viral Two Ex Police Officer Cries Out / Breaking News: Jesse Jackson Arrives In Nigeria, Challenges African Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.