Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered (66991 Views)

Fake UTME Result: JAMB Bans Mmesoma For 3 Years, Her Family Alleges Conspiracy / NIN Uncovered 500,000 Fake UTME Candidates - JAMB / OOU Post-utme Result 2017 Has Been Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by naijamerican: 5:24am On Jul 05, 2023
The author of this article can go to hell
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:25am On Jul 05, 2023
Those who have gotten admission via this app are in trouble. Most especially those who are in final year in universities. If the universities just decide to open file on their jamb scores, WAHALA!!! in 3D
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:29am On Jul 05, 2023
AfonjaEkiti:
Lies and propaganda everywhere.

The girl passed with flying colors shikena if you are in doubt ask the cocaine sniffing ajasco to produce his own

Let JAMB set another exam for her
Simple if she can get 360 we will all know
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Engrchoko: 5:36am On Jul 05, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
cure your ignorance

Bro, appstore for Iphone.
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by HenryWilliams(m): 5:43am On Jul 05, 2023
kernniejay:
OMG!
If it's later found out that some unscrupulous elements used such an App to manufacture the JAMB result for Mmesoma which she and her facilitators are now using to cause embarrassment for JAMB, the consequences of all her false claims and her accomplices might become more severe.

They kept drumming the ethnic beats..
Now that the dance has stopped.
Let's see how they'll escape this.
That region . So fond of tribalism. Any small thing .. it's because we're Igbo..
If this were to be a non igbo individual.. it won't have generated this much fervor and case would have died down cos other tribes don't celebrate such obvious deception.
Let them conduct deeper investigation.. t's a fake result.. punish her and her handlers with serious jail time.. I hear she's 19.. no longer a minor. Imagine at 19, aiding, abetting forgers just to get recognition and possible endorsement and scholarship from people especially Igbo people..
Once they make it a us vs them thing. The Igbo pride and ego will automatically activate and one dumb Igbo millionaire somewhere eager to show off and trend will rise to the occasion.
smiley

3 Likes

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Paretomaster1(m): 6:05am On Jul 05, 2023
SarakiBukola:
grin

JAMB should investigate even the Number 1 score.

We all know those notorious for miracle centers. 99% of their "graduates" used fake results. No wonder Tinubu, their worst enemy manipulated their hatred into his victory without them realising they were used.

That girl with fake results shouldn't mess with Prof Oloyede, JAMB registrar. He was the no-nonsense VC of University of Ilorin.

Her NECO results might also be investigated and proven fake ooo.

19 years old still doing JAMB is obviously like 3rd Class Peter Obi... a D-U-L-L-A-R-D. These days people graduate University and not Secondary School at that age.

My thought exactly, they are notorious for anything dubious..

1 Like

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Kei144(m): 6:06am On Jul 05, 2023
Mmesoma is not an Anambra girl, but an Enugu State girl that resides in Anambra State.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 05, 2023
Fancy4e:
here in abuja, they all got an sms from jamb, the problem with Nigeria is that we all don’t want to see the truth in it…. The question should be, y can’t jamb reset another exam for her, so everyone will see her performance. Is quiet simple.
That's very unreasonable.
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by jidxin(m): 6:31am On Jul 05, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

I've downloaded the app, and I've gone through the app.

While I went through the app, I noticed the following;

1. the app doesn't have any option for inserting "date printed" on the top right side, but the result in mmesoma's possession, has date at the top right corner.

2. The app was developed for one Asimiyu Mariam Omobolanle with the registration number 11231597AC, but still, the barcode still displays 138 when scanned.

3. Is there any other app that inserts "date printed" at top right corner?
yes. Check Jamb fún fake result. You can input date
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by jidxin(m): 6:34am On Jul 05, 2023
ClassicMan202:
This case is getting deeper... I like all the attention it is generating, hopefully it will help unravel the rot that has characterised JAMB over the years
Abi ooo, the rot if have a weak cyber security or their weak decision making to stop all fake Jamb apps, prosecute all offenders
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Chemcrown: 6:39am On Jul 05, 2023
Ilaje1:

Exactly what happened. Didn't want to say it some guys will not be using it to do yahoo. Open the pdf in words, edit the name etc. Except for the bar code. Print to save as PDF. Even people in JSS dey forge result no to talk of a 19 yrs old.

Thank you my brother.
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Igboslayer: 6:45am On Jul 05, 2023
Ehmmah588:

Did you try scanning the QR code??
No I couldn’t get a copy of the result that’s large enough. The QR code is alleged to be similar to the ones been generated by the fake UTME result generator.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by paymentvoucher: 6:48am On Jul 05, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

1. the app doesn't have any option for inserting "date printed" on the top right side, but the result in mmesoma's possession, has date at the top right corner.

2. The app was developed for one Asimiyu Mariam Omobolanle with the registration number 11231597AC, but still, the barcode still displays 138 when scanned.

Have you checked the way the date was arranged on the girl’s slip? It was definitely edited by a novice.
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by FireUpNow(m): 6:53am On Jul 05, 2023
This is horrible. We now have fake WAEC results, fake JAMB results and fake INEC results. Country is finished. Girls wear fake buts, fake hair, fake eye lashes, fake finger nails. Every is fake now in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by TruthinAction: 6:55am On Jul 05, 2023
The student is probably a victim and not a culprit. Even the score they said she had is not a bad one. They should please let her breathe. That score is enough for her to get admission into state universities or private universities.

1 Like

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Lanre1st(m): 7:00am On Jul 05, 2023
It’s this result generated for “Adekunle Ciroma Chukwuemeka.” that get me. He deserves to be the best student because he sit for WAEC year in year out
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:00am On Jul 05, 2023
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

We care more about the death of one than the death of many. It feels more personal when one human dies, yet when multiple perish, we feel as we don’t know any of them.

lipsrsealed
In the words of John Donne,

The death of any man diminishes me for I'm involve in mankind.
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Sheggy13(m): 7:08am On Jul 05, 2023
Gajagojo:

I agree doing JAMB at 19 is old
When some graduate as doctors at 21, having scored 308 at 15
It's a big red flag. A student that's so brilliant to the extent of scoring 360 in UTME will obviously not be doing that at 19 year old. It should most likely around 15-17 years old.
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by RebirthPhoenix(m): 7:09am On Jul 05, 2023
[quote author=SarakiBukola post=124219124][/quote]

You will be ok bro
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by mediclife1987(m): 7:09am On Jul 05, 2023
Elidrisy20:
I just set imagine how head these guys get wea dem dey score above 200, so this is secret

No wonder your English is very poor.

I scored 221 in my 1st JAMB and I shed sorrowful tears when I saw the result.

That was the JAMB of 2003, nothing like all these fake apps.

Now people who score above 200 are said to have two heads...

A shame cry

1 Like

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Sheggy13(m): 7:11am On Jul 05, 2023
Fancy4e:
here in abuja, they all got an sms from jamb, the problem with Nigeria is that we all don’t want to see the truth in it…. The question should be, y can’t jamb reset another exam for her, so everyone will see her performance. Is quiet simple.
Why would Jamb go through the trouble of setting another exam for just one candidate when they have it on record that they sent her score 249 to her multiple times through SMS? Other candidates for this year got notification through SMS. Where did she get her own online notification from? We are not ready for the truth in this country - always defending things based on tribal affiliation.

4 Likes

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by mediclife1987(m): 7:16am On Jul 05, 2023
wallrichy:
What she did was that after inserting her desired fake results on all the subjects inside the app. She screenshot it and print it out. Then use computer to insert the date cos the app doesn't carry date. Look at it very well, that's this girl flaunted slip....you will see the date looking awkward to the rest of the other words. Infact, it's only a stupid and dull illiterates that wouldn't know that she faked it big time...

Infact when she used the word "I'm not an illiterate somebody" in the end of that video, I sensed something was off.

Who scores 98 in English and murders English that way?

English wey dey fall everybody, you come score 98%, and yet using that kain English?

I just smh cry

1 Like

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by mediclife1987(m): 7:18am On Jul 05, 2023
SarakiBukola:

Because you graduated secondary school at 20 doesnt mean others do. smiley

Don't mind him, it's his type that bullies his mates in JSS1, cos he's always reminding them he's 14yrs old.

Olodo rabata pikin cheesy
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Dittodat: 7:20am On Jul 05, 2023
Stolen result just like Stolen manhood. Same set of criminal minds.
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by mylikes: 7:23am On Jul 05, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

The next question you should ask is which JAMB portal in this 2023 prints results in her format?
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Goldbw122(m): 7:26am On Jul 05, 2023
Confusion everywhere
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by casualobserver: 7:40am On Jul 05, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
Those who have gotten admission via this app are in trouble. Most especially those who are in final year in universities. If the universities just decide to open file on their jamb scores, WAHALA!!! in 3D

You should not be able to gain admission to a university using a fake certificate because the university has access to your real result with jamb.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by diggindeep: 7:40am On Jul 05, 2023
Yet they could not discover the snake that swallowed JAMB's N35 million.

Jokers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 05, 2023
I am sure if King Solomon was around, he will simply conduct another exam for her including the so call ten top candidate, if Jamb was trusted University won't have started Post Utme exams , ever wondered why they never did post waec or neco exam.
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by tosyne2much(m): 7:44am On Jul 05, 2023
Jman06:
Could it be that the guys at the center where she checked her result were trying to test run their app using the girl as their sacrificial lamb?
The thing is this, there's nothing miracles centres/agents don't do to promote their centres

Most times, they even post the WAEC and JAMB results of their best performing students on the wall for gullible people to trip for their centres cheesy cheesy

Sometimes, these results are fake but they use it to promote their centres

1 Like

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by enemyofprogress: 7:48am On Jul 05, 2023
Trust22:
Rubbish
nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Unilorin Students Write Exam / Sacrifice Placed In Front Of A.A Akingbade, LAUTECH Professor's Office (Photos) / Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.