Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered (67198 Views)

Fake UTME Result: JAMB Bans Mmesoma For 3 Years, Her Family Alleges Conspiracy / NIN Uncovered 500,000 Fake UTME Candidates - JAMB / OOU Post-utme Result 2017 Has Been Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Linearray: 12:00pm On Jul 05, 2023
samogo1:
The app was designed by the ho du du wah people grin.
YES
custom built for : ho-bi-di-en-t ha- na- m-be- ri-ans grin grin
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by artdealer: 12:49pm On Jul 05, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

I've downloaded the app, and I've gone through the app.

While I went through the app, I noticed the following;

1. the app doesn't have any option for inserting "date printed" on the top right side, but the result in mmesoma's possession, has date at the top right corner.

2. The app was developed for one Asimiyu Mariam Omobolanle with the registration number 11231597AC, but still, the barcode still displays 138 when scanned.

3. Is there any other app that inserts "date printed" at top right corner?

Can't you use laptop to add the date yourself? It will only take a few minutes to find the right font type and size. grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxSq0MycFAo

2 Likes

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Rechargeam247(f): 1:02pm On Jul 05, 2023
Hmmn.
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Ehmmah588(m): 1:04pm On Jul 05, 2023
mediclife1987:

No wonder your English is very poor.

I scored 221 in my 1st JAMB and I shed sorrowful tears when I saw the result.

That was the JAMB of 2003, nothing like all these fake apps.

Now people who score above 200 are said to have two heads...

A shame cry
No lies bro...Took my first ever Jamb exam in 2008 (paper & pencil then),recall travelling to igbesa in ogun state to write cos lagos was full. Scored 235....omo the cry no be here cos uniports cut off mark was 240 for civil engineering.....Had to retake jamb in 2010 where i scored 302 and 280 in post utme......

The standard of education has fallen so bad that fools think only those that cheated or are extremely intelligent score above 200 in Jamb...And Jamb isnt helping at all by reducing the cut off marks for admission yearly....Its sad
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by kernniejay(m): 2:44pm On Jul 05, 2023
HenryWilliams:

They kept drumming the ethnic beats..
Now that the dance has stopped.
Let's see how they'll escape this.
That region . So fond of tribalism. Any small thing .. it's because we're Igbo..
If this were to be a non igbo individual.. it won't have generated this much fervor and case would have died down cos other tribes don't celebrate such obvious deception.
Let them conduct deeper investigation.. t's a fake result.. punish her and her handlers with serious jail time.. I hear she's 19.. no longer a minor. Imagine at 19, aiding, abetting forgers just to get recognition and possible endorsement and scholarship from people especially Igbo people..
Once they make it a us vs them thing. The Igbo pride and ego will automatically activate and one dumb Igbo millionaire somewhere eager to show off and trend will rise to the occasion.
smiley
And one yeye igbo barrister that calls himself Johnmary have the audacity to challenge JAMB to a litigation, stating that an apology should be tendered and compensation should be given to the scammer girl, imagine! That stupid law chamber should be closed down, its founders should be banned from practicing and its signatories should be sued and fined for at least N200m with monthly interest by the Court to serve as deterrence to other bigot charge-and-bail lawyers whose reasonings are only based on illogical sentiments.
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by TalkingBird: 3:23pm On Jul 05, 2023
while this trends, millions forget the hardship they are facing
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by maisauki: 3:56pm On Jul 05, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

I've downloaded the app, and I've gone through the app.

While I went through the app, I noticed the following;

1. the app doesn't have any option for inserting "date printed" on the top right side, but the result in mmesoma's possession, has date at the top right corner.

2. The app was developed for one Asimiyu Mariam Omobolanle with the registration number 11231597AC, but still, the barcode still displays 138 when scanned.

3. Is there any other app that inserts "date printed" at top right corner?
Free Advice?
You should join SSS, NIA or military intelligence
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Elidrisy20: 5:09pm On Jul 05, 2023
mediclife1987:

No wonder your English is very poor.

I scored 221 in my 1st JAMB and I shed sorrowful tears when I saw the result.

That was the JAMB of 2003, nothing like all these fake apps.

Now people who score above 200 are said to have two heads...

A shame cry
na lie, upload the result make we see
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by shonepa(m): 6:02pm On Jul 05, 2023
Na police go carry everybody las las 😆😆😆

quote author=webizone post=124225037]

Worse thing happened here, and nobody dey talk am again: https://www.nairaland.com/6022492/girl-babcock-university-sex-tape/3[/quote]
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by oguntola1(m): 9:57pm On Jul 07, 2023
Very easy let her seat for new jamb alone.
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by delpee(f): 12:12pm On Jul 10, 2023
9jaRealist:

She had the same 362 score on her phone msg to JAMB seeking confirmation…
It was the JAMB text in response to her inquiry that listed the different result of 249.

This was part of the information released by JAMB itself…
And the JAMB spokesman’s argument was that she should have deferred to the text.

That’s a tenuous argument at best…
But in any case (and without prejudice to ongoing investigation), not proof of fraud.
>

The response of 362 was faked by her. All her enquiries from JAMB gave her result as 249. She admitted so. It seems that she thought it was possible to hack into the system and manipulate her result. Unfortunately, JAMB was aware of that process and had blocked all such avenues including changing the entire format.

Read the Anambra State investigation report so you can understand better. At least, that can be considered an unbiased report.
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by FreeStuffsNG: 3:06pm On Oct 05, 2023
HateBigots:

Old man stop disgracing yourself.
App was developed by Asimiyu Mariam Omobolanle.
Hypertension go kill you on top Igbo matter 🤡
mynd44 nlfpmod

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) / Original Certificate Of LASU's Graduate Found At Suya Spot / Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.