Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,073 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Poultry Farmer Cries Out After Losing 100 Broilers In A Day - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Poultry Farmer Cries Out After Losing 100 Broilers In A Day (34434 Views)

Poultry Farmer Kills Snake That Has Been Eating His Chickens And Eggs (Photos) / Anambra: Ogbaru Flood Kills 25,000 Birds, Farmer Cries For Help / How Many Bags Of Feed You Will Need To Raise 100 Broilers For Christmas. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poultry Farmer Cries Out After Losing 100 Broilers In A Day by ufotunang: 2:33pm On Jul 08, 2023
Investigate the feeds you use to feed them... maybe it has expired or low substandard feed or fake feed
Re: Poultry Farmer Cries Out After Losing 100 Broilers In A Day by ojojonkembu: 2:34pm On Jul 08, 2023
My first question as an expert in poultry feeds is this,do u use already made feeds or u mill ur feeds urself.seconldly, did you take ur birds to the market and put back the ones u did not sell in the same cage with others.because any broiler u took to the market must have been infected with air borne disease u must keep them separate and treat them before putting them together with others.i advice people to make feeds themselves so that u know what is mixed in ur poultry feeds,when there is problem like this,u know how to trace it.
Call us to guide and help u make a healthy poultry feeds.09038000909/08029559629
Re: Poultry Farmer Cries Out After Losing 100 Broilers In A Day by Philipmoon2(m): 2:40pm On Jul 08, 2023
So if person Wan cry, he/she will position the phone camera well, and starts videoing the cry. People get mind oooh
Re: Poultry Farmer Cries Out After Losing 100 Broilers In A Day by emmaodet: 2:45pm On Jul 08, 2023
pansophist:

You still de learn work. grin

The cry na her CV. One good samaritan fit send her abroad like the chicken republic boys, or pay her for the loss of chicken, and use her as a model for young women to leave men and focus on being industrious.

I pray God answers her prayer sha

grin
Re: Poultry Farmer Cries Out After Losing 100 Broilers In A Day by Foodqueen(f): 3:04pm On Jul 08, 2023
It's not easy, loss 20 from mine too.

We move

1 Like

Re: Poultry Farmer Cries Out After Losing 100 Broilers In A Day by Menclothing: 3:24pm On Jul 08, 2023
God is with you he will comfort you business is not easy

1 Like

Re: Poultry Farmer Cries Out After Losing 100 Broilers In A Day by seunjungle1(m): 3:30pm On Jul 08, 2023
Poultry can be too risky a times
Re: Poultry Farmer Cries Out After Losing 100 Broilers In A Day by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 08, 2023
I kinda wonder what you have to go through to set up your video camera to cry on it. For me, after punching on my phone, the tears would have gone by the time i have the camera set up for recording.
Re: Poultry Farmer Cries Out After Losing 100 Broilers In A Day by Kemadealadire(f): 3:34pm On Jul 08, 2023
jmoore:
Crying and recording yourself, how do people do that?
Exact same way they act in movies. You can record yourself doing whatever you want🙄
Re: Poultry Farmer Cries Out After Losing 100 Broilers In A Day by vickydevoka(m): 3:38pm On Jul 08, 2023
jmoore:
That's y they are ladies.
Re: Poultry Farmer Cries Out After Losing 100 Broilers In A Day by NamelessOGBENI(m): 4:00pm On Jul 08, 2023
jmoore:
I find it strange too.

Condolences though, may the departed find rest wherever they might be at the moment.
Re: Poultry Farmer Cries Out After Losing 100 Broilers In A Day by Redman44(m): 4:15pm On Jul 08, 2023
Hmn. Better to focus on Crops and Plants. God help us all. Amen.

At least, man will still get something to harvest.

Re: Poultry Farmer Cries Out After Losing 100 Broilers In A Day by highchief1: 4:54pm On Jul 08, 2023
FarmTech:
“THIS HAS BEEN MY BUSINESS FOR 4-YEARS” – POULTRY FARMER CRIES AFTER LOSING 100 LIVESTOCK.

This has been my business for 4 years – Poultry farmer cries after losing 100 livestock
A female poultry farmer identified as Ella Ada has broken down in tears after she woke up to 100 lifeless livestock on her farm.

The young lady with the handle @ella_ada3 on TikTok shared a video of herself crying bitterly over the loss of her livestock.

In the video shared on Titko, the lady lamented over the death of her livestock as she says she doesn’t have enough resources to start her business afresh.

According to her, she believes the death of her livestock is not normal as she left them in a good state the previous day.

She added that she believes someone poisoned her livestock.

The lady added that she has been doing work for 4 years and the highest number of livestock she lost was 10.

Source: https://gospelfilmsng.com/this-has-been-my-business-for-4-years-poultry-farmer-cries-after-losing-100-livestock/
every business get em risk.na ur own be this so face am.If rich man tell poor man wetin e see before e rich poor man go say make e remain poor.
Re: Poultry Farmer Cries Out After Losing 100 Broilers In A Day by ViceGovernor: 5:49pm On Jul 08, 2023
I can assure you it is not ordinary...evil people have seen her star ★ that's why they are attacking her business...funny enough this setback may catapult to unthinkable success in poultry business....all it takes is for one kind person to invest in her.

My dad once lost 61 turkeys on a December very close to Christmas buyers were already lined up..and we woke up and met them all dead soldier ants finished them overnight.... that's when I started to understand this life is spiritual ....in just one night we all slept like dead rats and enemy had his way but God pass them.

1 Like

Re: Poultry Farmer Cries Out After Losing 100 Broilers In A Day by isabi2lof: 5:51pm On Jul 08, 2023
Sorry for you loss nne embarassed

But this girl dey worry , no be Aguba wife be this , person wey dey use leg chop , baff with red oil .
Re: Poultry Farmer Cries Out After Losing 100 Broilers In A Day by Ogakaycce(m): 5:58pm On Jul 08, 2023
jrusky:
Sorry sis I once suffered same in my poultry infact the lost was a horror I can't forget easily about 5 years ago but sis their is secret solution to this which I know and it will work it was an elderly woman around 86 years old who told me this secret your chicken will never die unless someone poison them.

If this sis is a member of this forum let her quote me and drop her email I will tell her what to do no cash involved no chemical involve just natural, something common everywhere.

Boss i will really need that info cos am about to enter livestock business and i don't want to suffer this kind loss.
Thanks
Re: Poultry Farmer Cries Out After Losing 100 Broilers In A Day by petertamtam6(m): 6:29pm On Jul 08, 2023
Thats Ada dick
Re: Poultry Farmer Cries Out After Losing 100 Broilers In A Day by mukthar2000(m): 6:33pm On Jul 08, 2023
Hope is not Lapo money u collect to start the business.

Sorry pretty sister,
Maybe u might feed them with some expired content of feeds or drugs , just check the proximate cause so that such will not repeat itself next time, we all learn from our failure, don't give up. Sorry we all love you.
Re: Poultry Farmer Cries Out After Losing 100 Broilers In A Day by mukthar2000(m): 6:42pm On Jul 08, 2023
isabi2lof:
Sorry for you loss nne embarassed

But this girl dey worry , no be Aguba wife be this , person wey dey use leg chop , baff with red oil .
not everything we be attach to evil OP,
The little girl have not just started she has been doing the poultry for long b4 this occurrence, make una allow evil rest, all she need to do is to Trace what the chicks might have consume or drugs or
Poultry environment effective.
Re: Poultry Farmer Cries Out After Losing 100 Broilers In A Day by Maryam1234(f): 7:33pm On Jul 08, 2023
Take heart but please identify the cause of death to avoid repetition.
100 is not joke a number.
Re: Poultry Farmer Cries Out After Losing 100 Broilers In A Day by AfonjaPriest: 7:36pm On Jul 08, 2023
When she wasn't around, her enemy came and sowed tares. The number is staggering; it's not spontaneous.
Re: Poultry Farmer Cries Out After Losing 100 Broilers In A Day by folake4u(f): 9:28pm On Jul 08, 2023
This is so painful! cry Buying feed for poultry birds isn't cheap at all.
Re: Poultry Farmer Cries Out After Losing 100 Broilers In A Day by Namigotalktru: 10:26pm On Jul 08, 2023
She needs to check her feed and her workers. This is wicked work better to even steal the chickens. I would donate for her to start again. Has she given account?
Re: Poultry Farmer Cries Out After Losing 100 Broilers In A Day by occfx: 2:04am On Jul 09, 2023
FarmTech:
“THIS HAS BEEN MY BUSINESS FOR 4-YEARS” – POULTRY FARMER CRIES AFTER LOSING 100 LIVESTOCK.

This has been my business for 4 years – Poultry farmer cries after losing 100 livestock
A female poultry farmer identified as Ella Ada has broken down in tears after she woke up to 100 lifeless livestock on her farm.

The young lady with the handle @ella_ada3 on TikTok shared a video of herself crying bitterly over the loss of her livestock.

In the video shared on Titko, the lady lamented over the death of her livestock as she says she doesn’t have enough resources to start her business afresh.

According to her, she believes the death of her livestock is not normal as she left them in a good state the previous day.

The lady added that she has been doing work for 4 years and the highest number of livestock she lost was 10.

Source: https://gospelfilmsng.com/this-has-been-my-business-for-4-years-poultry-farmer-cries-after-losing-100-livestock/

The day I lost my one and only chicken, I cried
Re: Poultry Farmer Cries Out After Losing 100 Broilers In A Day by mediclife1987(m): 6:46am On Jul 09, 2023
FarmTech:

Igbo girl? Just forget it, she'll believe it's a Yoruba person that did it.
Re: Poultry Farmer Cries Out After Losing 100 Broilers In A Day by Antibettings: 6:40am On Jul 10, 2023
Hi everyone,

I'm really excited to share my new YouTube channel with you. I'm making videos about Agriculture, and I'd love for you to subscribe and check them out.

I'm still new to this, but I'm learning a lot and having a lot of fun. I hope you'll join me on this journey!

To subscribe, just click the subscribe button on my channel page. Thanks for watching!

https://youtube.com/@thenigerianfarmer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘It Has No Nutrition’ — FG To Ban ‘Ponmo’ To Revive Leather Industry / Inside Of Coscharis Farms, Anaku, Anambra State / Mira Mehta To Produce Tomato Paste In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.