Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,816 members, 7,813,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Peter Obi Legal Team Is Very Smart Oooo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Legal Team Is Very Smart Oooo (4752 Views)

Peter Obi’s Legal Team Holds Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (video) / Judges Order Peter Obi’s Legal Team To Go Home / JS Okutepa SAN Who Reject Tinubu Legal Team Join Peter Obi Legal Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Legal Team Is Very Smart Oooo by Adelaide2: 1:30am On Jul 05, 2023
This Peter Obi legal team is very smart oooo; smart like typical Igbo peopleπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ. Speaking on the claim by INEC that there was a glitch of the BVAS system that prevented real time uploading of the presidential election result sheets, one said, and I quote: ''There was no technical glitch during uploading of the House of Rep election results. There was no technical glitch during uploading of the Senate election results. Suddenly, there was a glitch during uploading of the presidential election results. Tell me, how can a machine decide on which election to glitch on? Believe me, only a human being can take that decision, not the machine. The human being is of INEC''

I don laff tireπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

51 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Legal Team Is Very Smart Oooo by yarimo(m): 1:57am On Jul 05, 2023
Adelaide2:
This Peter Obi legal team is very smart oooo; smart like typical Igbo peopleπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ. Speaking on the claim by INEC that there was a glitch of the BVAS system that prevented real time uploading of the presidential election result sheets, one said, and I quote: ''There was no technical glitch during uploading of the House of Rep election results. There was no technical glitch during uploading of the Senate election results. Suddenly, there was a glitch during uploading of the presidential election results. Tell me, how can a machine decide on which election to glitch on? Believe me, only a human being can take that decision, not the machine. The human being is of INEC''

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Legal Team Is Very Smart Oooo by ozeeagrotech(m): 1:58am On Jul 05, 2023
We're buyer of scrap inverter battery. Condemned Inverter battery buyer. Weak Inverter battery buyer. Any quantity. Kindly send me the battery picture and location to determine the price. Call/WhatsApp 08130743316 .
Re: Peter Obi Legal Team Is Very Smart Oooo by tobounty(m): 2:34am On Jul 05, 2023
See the way they are playing Peter Obi and his headless mob like balls grin grin grin

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Legal Team Is Very Smart Oooo by Nobody: 2:42am On Jul 05, 2023
grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Legal Team Is Very Smart Oooo by Shikini: 4:48am On Jul 05, 2023
Truth that fraudulent Agbados want us to forget

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Legal Team Is Very Smart Oooo by ican2020: 5:25am On Jul 05, 2023
We know they are really smart but it takes more than smartness to win cases in Nigeria ask former senator president
Re: Peter Obi Legal Team Is Very Smart Oooo by Freelancerr(m): 5:33am On Jul 05, 2023
smiley
Re: Peter Obi Legal Team Is Very Smart Oooo by OkayDaddy: 5:49am On Jul 05, 2023
Adelaide2:
This Peter Obi legal team is very smart oooo; smart like typical Igbo peopleπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.

It is statements like this that make non-igbos who support Peter Obi look like fools.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Legal Team Is Very Smart Oooo by Larryton(m): 5:55am On Jul 05, 2023
Adelaide2:

There was technical glitch because presidency was the target of Obi hackers

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Legal Team Is Very Smart Oooo by KanwuliaExtra: 5:59am On Jul 05, 2023
I say: WE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!!!!! cheesy

As brilliant as Lagosians are. . . . A DING BAT RULED THEM FOR OVER 25 YEARS AND IS STILL RULING THEM. cheesy
Let us see if NIGERIA can escape the clutches of the IRAGBIJI DING BAT!

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Legal Team Is Very Smart Oooo by muykem: 6:08am On Jul 05, 2023
They are actually smart like Igbo. What is legal implications of such argument not backing with any point of law? I did almost 20 transfers yesterday, one after the other, everyone except one person got the credit alert.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Legal Team Is Very Smart Oooo by WorldRichest: 6:20am On Jul 05, 2023
tobounty:
See the way they are playing Peter Obi and his headless mob like balls grin grin grin

Are you not being entertained? This is why judges live king, Court jesters entertain them everyday. That’s why you see 80, 99. 100 years old judges. Even Tinubu just signed another law increasing the retirement age of judges.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Legal Team Is Very Smart Oooo by joe4christ(m): 6:31am On Jul 05, 2023
Larryton:

There was technical glitch because presidency was the target of Obi hackers

Hope you know Inec closed their defence yesterday with just 3 documents and a single witness who shot himself in the leg cos he ended up contradicting himself. In a nutshell Inec has no single defense to prove they hosted a credible election, they couldn't even present documents that proves Tinubu stood a slight chance of actually winning the election. Wait for more defense from Tinubu/Shetima and Apc, I want to see how they can possibly defend Tinubu multiple perjury case hanging on his neck and Shetima double nomination. Both are disqualidiable offenses.

Eyes on the Judiciary!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Legal Team Is Very Smart Oooo by OkayDaddy: 6:38am On Jul 05, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

As brilliant as Lagosians are. . . . A DING BAT RULED THEM FOR OVER 25 YEARS AND IS STILL RULING THEM. cheesy

You're the naturalized US citizen who was insulting the US President and ridiculing the Dollar because they congratulated Tinubu. You even went ahead to include fundamentalist literature in your madness. This is the same US that gave you a life that even your parents can't give you. Or is it not in Igboland where you come from that UGM is hunting people like you?

You're actually a threat to the US and you will be taken care of. Hand will touch you when you least expect.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Legal Team Is Very Smart Oooo by joe4christ(m): 6:39am On Jul 05, 2023
WorldRichest:

Are you not being entertained? This is why judges live king, Court jesters entertain them everyday. That’s why you see 80, 99. 100 years old judges. Even Tinubu just signed another law increasing the retirement age of judges.

I know you don't even know what honour means neither do you understand what it means to stand for justice. Do you know these judges are representing the supreme judge on earth? They are like the Gods we can see, they swore an oath to defend truth and justice, of course they can compromise but they know they will account to the supreme judge of the universe if they foist justice for personal gains. With the evidence before the judges they will be obligated to rule against the respondents and safe Nigerian judiciary, but if they do otherwise it comes with a consequence. Mother earth herself will met out judgement to their doorsteps!

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Legal Team Is Very Smart Oooo by Adurax: 6:42am On Jul 05, 2023
Okay oo

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Legal Team Is Very Smart Oooo by marlow1962(m): 6:51am On Jul 05, 2023
Make we dy watch

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Legal Team Is Very Smart Oooo by garfield1: 7:21am On Jul 05, 2023
joe4christ:

Hope you know Inec closed their defence yesterday with just 3 documents and a single witness who shot himself in the leg cos he ended up contradicting himself. In a nutshell Inec has no single defense to prove they hosted a credible election, they couldn't even present documents that proves Tinubu stood a slight chance of actually winning the election. Wait for more defense from Tinubu/Shetima and Apc, I want to see how they can possibly defend Tinubu multiple perjury case hanging on his neck and Shetima double nomination. Both are disqualidiable offenses.

Eyes on the Judiciary!

Obi witnesses already fumbled and his evidences were watery so inec needed not to bother themselves.the apex court has buried the shettima case.where is the perjury.take your eyes off the judiciary as obi has lost

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Legal Team Is Very Smart Oooo by Chibuzoripob: 7:33am On Jul 05, 2023
cheesy U aren’t smart like the typical Igbo man. U for develop With their money in Igbos way
muykem:
They are actually smart like Igbo. What is legal implications of such argument not backing with any point of law? I did almost 20 transfers yesterday, one after the other, everyone except one person got the credit alert.
Re: Peter Obi Legal Team Is Very Smart Oooo by walex2(m): 7:43am On Jul 05, 2023
WorldRichest:

I even pray the court case should not end soon so they will see something to talk about
Re: Peter Obi Legal Team Is Very Smart Oooo by N3TRAL: 8:08am On Jul 05, 2023
joe4christ:

Eyes on the Judiciary!

You obviously don't know how it works. In fact, in armed robbery cases where death penalty in on the line, defense counsels have made "no case submission", which means that they do not need to tender any evidence since the prosecution have not satisfactorily proven their cases. He who alleges must prove.

INEC has little or nothing to do here as most of the issues have already been determined by the supreme court and the judges of the Court of Appeal/ PEPT will just rely on judicial precedents. The Petitioners have not also shown substantial non-compliance of INEC with the Electoral Act. INEC can win the case without calling a witness.
Re: Peter Obi Legal Team Is Very Smart Oooo by manchyme: 8:16am On Jul 05, 2023
joe4christ:

Eyes on the Judiciary!

So now there's hope
Re: Peter Obi Legal Team Is Very Smart Oooo by bhella10: 8:18am On Jul 05, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Show us the Anambra Obi lll ruled for 8 wasted years
Re: Peter Obi Legal Team Is Very Smart Oooo by KanwuliaExtra: 8:19am On Jul 05, 2023
bhella10:
Show us the Anambra Obi lll ruled for 8 wasted years

At least not by an illierate, DRUG-BARONIC, 'tax collector' ! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Legal Team Is Very Smart Oooo by IgOga(m): 8:19am On Jul 05, 2023
grin

They are not smart at all grin grin grin grin grin

What is a glitch?

According to dictionary

glitch
INFORMAL
noun
a sudden, usually temporary malfunction or fault of equipment.

INEC later said the results were uploaded unto irev after the glitch.....

After seeing how a particular region defended the JAMB fraudster I tend now to take some of their arguments with a pinch of salt
Re: Peter Obi Legal Team Is Very Smart Oooo by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:21am On Jul 05, 2023
OkayDaddy:

It is statements like this that make non-igbos who support Peter Obi look like fools.

Are you sure that guy isn't trolling?

These are the people who want to bring in bigotry at every time to cause division.

That statement was asked by Barr Keneth Okonkwo while addressing newsmen after yesterday's court session. The use of ethnicity wasn't necessary at all, the guy who made that ethnic colorated statement may not even hail from that ethnic group.
Re: Peter Obi Legal Team Is Very Smart Oooo by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 05, 2023
Adelaide2:

I agree with you. But Obi might not be the next president even if the election is upturned.

I don't think he has sufficiently proved his case to even get a judgement in his favour.

Forget the media hype. The standard of proof is very high for him. And INEC need not prove anything. BAT also need not prove anything until Obi has satisfied this requirement.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Legal Team Is Very Smart Oooo by jogojogo: 8:32am On Jul 05, 2023
joe4christ:

Eyes on the Judiciary!

Can you share with us how exactly he contradicted himself

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Legal Team Is Very Smart Oooo by bhella10: 8:37am On Jul 05, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

At least not by an illierate, DRUG-BARONIC, 'tax collector' ! cheesy
Who would have thought you actually reply a mention from a proud agbado muncher like me but here you are another fickle mind. ONKR!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Legal Team Is Very Smart Oooo by KanwuliaExtra: 8:39am On Jul 05, 2023
bhella10:
Who would have thought you actually reply a mention from a proud agbado muncher like me but here you are another fickle mind. ONKR!

My prerogative! kiss
Your pain is pleasurable to moi. . . . . wink
Re: Peter Obi Legal Team Is Very Smart Oooo by sirchim(m): 8:55am On Jul 05, 2023
President select, go collect, na just time.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Wears Wristwatch That Costs ₦130 Million(photo) / Power Supply: I Won’t Make Empty Promises To Nigerians -jonathan / South West Governors Shun Yoruba Unity Forum Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.