Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Sanwo-Olu Wears Wristwatch That Costs ₦130 Million(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Wears Wristwatch That Costs ₦130 Million(photo) (4752 Views)

Governor Oyebanji Presents ₦‎130 Million Gratuity Cheques To LG, School Retirees / The Official Car Of The NANS President That Costs 19 Million Naira: A Review / Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari Step Out With His Expensive Wristwatch That Cost £37k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanwo-Olu Wears Wristwatch That Costs ₦130 Million(photo) by maupe: 3:29pm On Aug 20, 2023
Sanwo olu spotted wearing a Patek Philipe wristwatch. Check the price tag.
Yesterday they were throwing rice to the elderly like peasants in the name of palliatives

https://twitter.com/Nkemchor_/status/1693244807118790674

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Wears Wristwatch That Costs ₦130 Million(photo) by wittywriter: 3:34pm On Aug 20, 2023
Maybe a gift...I need up my online content services in short I am increasing my wittyfee charge.
This is a lovely motivation.

WeShallSee:
I disagree
Noted

tommy589:
if it's not stolen money, nothing bad in having exquisite taste
Wittyness

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Wears Wristwatch That Costs ₦130 Million(photo) by ahnie: 3:35pm On Aug 20, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: Sanwo-Olu Wears Wristwatch That Costs ₦130 Million(photo) by WeShallSee: 3:35pm On Aug 20, 2023
wittywriter:
Maybe a gift...I need up my online content services in short I am increasing my wittyfee charge.
This is a lovely motivation.

Wittyness
I disagree
Re: Sanwo-Olu Wears Wristwatch That Costs ₦130 Million(photo) by FreeStuffsNG: 3:38pm On Aug 20, 2023
The two watches are even different. I have watches that look like that if you take the picture the way you photographed him yet they were not even up to or near a million naira not to talk of N130m.

To confirm, you will take the picture to show the front and engine clearly then compare to the expensive one. Check my signature for free stuffs!

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Wears Wristwatch That Costs ₦130 Million(photo) by tommy589(m): 3:39pm On Aug 20, 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Wears Wristwatch That Costs ₦130 Million(photo) by BoldBrainz(m): 3:43pm On Aug 20, 2023
tommy589:

130million naira for a wristwatch on the hand of a public servant?

Haba, Oga!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Wears Wristwatch That Costs ₦130 Million(photo) by illicit(m): 3:46pm On Aug 20, 2023
Lagos boy nah

cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Wears Wristwatch That Costs ₦130 Million(photo) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 20, 2023
What if it was a gift ...he might not even know the value sef ...
Re: Sanwo-Olu Wears Wristwatch That Costs ₦130 Million(photo) by gasparpisciotta: 4:07pm On Aug 20, 2023
I am 90% certain that it’s a gift.

The remaining 10% takes care of the fallibility of man.

A Nigerian businessman once asked me to assist verify the authenticity of a N8m Rolex watch from Dubai, he eventually bought another one for 10m for the MD of one of the parastatals in Naija.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Wears Wristwatch That Costs ₦130 Million(photo) by tommy589(m): 4:12pm On Aug 20, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Haba, Oga!!

grin

You bring back memories of when my bosses then wear patched shirts and mended shoes to work. Acting up to decieve the establishment while they have storied buildings erected all over town

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Wears Wristwatch That Costs ₦130 Million(photo) by abhosts(m): 4:12pm On Aug 20, 2023
Lol. APC goons are calling it a gift like that makes it any better. As if the person giving the gift is an angel and expects no favours in return.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Wears Wristwatch That Costs ₦130 Million(photo) by WildChild00(m): 4:18pm On Aug 20, 2023
It could be replica

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Wears Wristwatch That Costs ₦130 Million(photo) by BigDawsNet: 4:30pm On Aug 20, 2023
The one on the Governor's wrist is probably china made..

MR Governor no too get money like dat... is networth is not up to 2m naira
Re: Sanwo-Olu Wears Wristwatch That Costs ₦130 Million(photo) by Phantom233: 4:36pm On Aug 20, 2023
This is one is small compared to a the druggies son who's using our money as tissue paper to clean nysh

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Wears Wristwatch That Costs ₦130 Million(photo) by Esama: 4:39pm On Aug 20, 2023
Leave them it seems he has tired of freedom he enjoys.
FreeStuffsNG:
The two watches are even different. I have watches that look like that if you take the picture the way you photographed him yet they were not even up to or near a million naira not to talk of N130m.

To confirm, you will take the picture to show the front and engine clearly then compare to the expensive one.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Wears Wristwatch That Costs ₦130 Million(photo) by Beremx(f): 4:51pm On Aug 20, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

To confirm, you will take the picture to show the front and engine clearly then compare to the expensive one.
this one can defend anything sha. Ahn Ahn! Kilode?!!!

8 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Wears Wristwatch That Costs ₦130 Million(photo) by finallybusy: 4:57pm On Aug 20, 2023
The broke will always find joy in comparing the wealth of better men.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Wears Wristwatch That Costs ₦130 Million(photo) by Wickedfacts: 4:59pm On Aug 20, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Haba, Oga!!

Buy Casio watch for him next time.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Wears Wristwatch That Costs ₦130 Million(photo) by Wickedfacts: 5:00pm On Aug 20, 2023
Beremx:
this one can defend anything sha. Ahn Ahn! Kilode?!!!

Please, respectfully stay out of this. Thank you.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Wears Wristwatch That Costs ₦130 Million(photo) by LikeAking: 5:01pm On Aug 20, 2023
Those assuming it’s a gift are the evil ones amongst us.

Evil masses.

Did the gov tell you guys it’s a gift?

We don’t even think before talking, very soon every politician will claim the money in their account they stole was a gift.

All the monies stolen by Nigerian politicians is a gift, let’s accept this fact and relax.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Wears Wristwatch That Costs ₦130 Million(photo) by LikeAking: 5:02pm On Aug 20, 2023
If this post no reach FP, then Seun and his NL team has been compromised.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Wears Wristwatch That Costs ₦130 Million(photo) by Wickedfacts: 5:04pm On Aug 20, 2023
LikeAking:
If this post no reach FP, then Seun and his NL team has been compromised.

Go and open your own website where you can be crying morning to night.
Then, shut down on Mondays in compliance with Simon Ekpa's directives.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Wears Wristwatch That Costs ₦130 Million(photo) by vanitybutiwanti: 5:07pm On Aug 20, 2023
So? You're waiting for your turn to steal, you're just pissed because you don't have access grin grin

All of you are hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Wears Wristwatch That Costs ₦130 Million(photo) by LikeAking: 5:08pm On Aug 20, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Go and open your own website where you can be crying morning to night.
Then, shut down on Mondays in compliance with Simon Ekpa's directives.

Dey serious with life.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Wears Wristwatch That Costs ₦130 Million(photo) by Wickedfacts: 5:09pm On Aug 20, 2023
finallybusy:
The broke will always find joy in comparing the wealth of better men.

The poor will always marry the poor and the rich marry the rich.

Marry a poor man's child and let them hear you bought a wristwatch of ordinary 2M. That's how they will be crying that it can solve all their problems. Meanwhile, an old, used Rolex costs minimum of $15k.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Wears Wristwatch That Costs ₦130 Million(photo) by Wickedfacts: 5:11pm On Aug 20, 2023
LikeAking:

Dey serious with life.

Kennedy, rearrange your life and stop being an ambassador of poverty.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Wears Wristwatch That Costs ₦130 Million(photo) by maticar: 5:15pm On Aug 20, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
I am 90% certain that it’s a gift.

The remaining 10% takes care of the fallibility of man.

A Nigerian businessman once asked me to assist verify the authenticity of a N8m Rolex watch from Dubai, he eventually bought another one for 10m for the MD of one of the parastatals in Naija.
LOL
Re: Sanwo-Olu Wears Wristwatch That Costs ₦130 Million(photo) by BoldBrainz(m): 5:18pm On Aug 20, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Buy Casio watch for him next time.

Very good idea.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Wears Wristwatch That Costs ₦130 Million(photo) by Rostikol: 5:19pm On Aug 20, 2023
SO WHY WOULD SOMEONE BUY SUCH A HUGELY EXPENSIVE “gift” FOR THE GOVERNOR?

What is he expecting in return?

THIS SCREAMS “CORRUPTION”.

If that watch really cost £136,000, HE MUST BE ARRESTED AND QUESTIONED BY THE EFCC.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Private Sector Railways - Minister Promises Quick Passage Of Railway Bill / Court Sets Aside Warrant For Saraki’s Arrest ! / Nigerians, Family Blast Kola Aluko Over $1.5 Million Extravagance Spending On Ch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.