Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Mmesomagate: Why Not Celebrate The Real Best Student Overall ? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mmesomagate: Why Not Celebrate The Real Best Student Overall ? (1075 Views)

UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy / Chigozie Ekenze, IMSU Best Student Gets N13.7M Scholarship From Rochas Okorocha / Mary Folafoluwa Oginni, Best Student In WAEC Who Left Nigeria Due To ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmesomagate: Why Not Celebrate The Real Best Student Overall ? by Mossadd: 7:23am On Jul 05, 2023
All these nonsense is jamb fault honestly the girl and her parent should be arrested for forgery and they should be taken to court let each party present their cases with hard evidence anybody that want to cry is free to cry if she is found guilty she should be given maximum sentence
Re: Mmesomagate: Why Not Celebrate The Real Best Student Overall ? by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:27am On Jul 05, 2023
Corona22:
Come on stop it .. just stop
Jamb has no reason at all to rig againer anybody or any tribe.
Don’t forget , even the real winner is Igbo. If the real winner is from another tribe then your theory would hold water
Lol, you're seriously tryna have a serious conversation with that moniker? grin
Re: Mmesomagate: Why Not Celebrate The Real Best Student Overall ? by Cassandraloius: 7:30am On Jul 05, 2023
On a norms Nigeria is known for bribery and corruption.
Re: Mmesomagate: Why Not Celebrate The Real Best Student Overall ? by walex2(m): 7:37am On Jul 05, 2023
Corona22:
First off I just commend igbo people for always rallying around their own. I admire that. And I also must condemn that. Any opportunity to rage against the system and scream their grievances with a collective voice is gleefully taken.
Victim mentality ….. terrible disease.
Have you guys forgotten that the real best student is from the same state , is the same gender and the same age group ? Why not celebrate her ? Instead of wasting time and resources fighting against Jamb.
And as usual anybody that does not agree with you is tribalistic. Meanwhile I can see that you guys are the real tribalist… with tribal solidarity against everyone no matter if you’re correct in the situation or not
Kwezenu sha
anything to attack the federal government and her institution is a welcome idea to the IPOB yet they wan to rule
Re: Mmesomagate: Why Not Celebrate The Real Best Student Overall ? by crisubanijunior(m): 7:43am On Jul 05, 2023
…and what does JAMB stand to gain in denying her of her jamb scores? All evidences points to the fact that the result she displays isnt authentic. We had better left this matter else, she no land herself where she would regret it forever.
Re: Mmesomagate: Why Not Celebrate The Real Best Student Overall ? by ribbit: 8:14am On Jul 05, 2023
Corona22:
First off I just commend igbo people for always rallying around their own. I admire that. And I also must condemn that. Any opportunity to rage against the system and scream their grievances with a collective voice is gleefully taken.
Victim mentality ….. terrible disease.
Have you guys forgotten that the real best student is from the same state , is the same gender and the same age group ? Why not celebrate her ? Instead of wasting time and resources fighting against Jamb.
And as usual anybody that does not agree with you is tribalistic. Meanwhile I can see that you guys are the real tribalist… with tribal solidarity against everyone no matter if you’re correct in the situation or not
Kwezenu sha
just imagine if the actual best overall student after that fraud is not Igbo.

These perpetual, fraudulent victim town criers would have been foaming in the mouth for months. They will rubbish our jamb to the point that you will be wondering why jamb exists in the first place. They will accuse everyone of tribalism and call everyone that didn't agree with their stupidity a bigot.
They will cry victim from now till eternity and made it a reference point to re write history and teach their future children onsided story.

Then those who don't know how these herd of fascist of a tribe operates will start taking them seriously that someone is persecuting them, when in actual fact, they just can't stand seeing other tribes be better than them.

They can't stand seeing their "we are better than them" illusion be broken by anyone other than them.
That's why a pastor will go to a pulpit and be telling everyone 1 Igbo is better than 500 northerners and everyone there will be applauding the pastor.

Just look at how they rubbished one of the best election we have ever held in the country because their rubbish fraudulent candidate didn't win.

This is the madness we have to deal with until Nigeria breaks.

2 Likes

Re: Mmesomagate: Why Not Celebrate The Real Best Student Overall ? by KanwuliaExtra: 8:17am On Jul 05, 2023
Jogs1900:
jamb said they've stopped students from printing results online since 2021..
How come she's the only one that printed hers online.

Thinkam

Good question.
Let her explain.

1 Like

Re: Mmesomagate: Why Not Celebrate The Real Best Student Overall ? by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:45am On Jul 05, 2023
Corona22:

Besides nobody is saying she hacked jamb or whatever. It’s extremely easy to edit something if you have a will and a computer

GOD FORBID YOU FORCE US TO BELIEVE JAMB OVERNIGHT

TAAA MY FRIEND

Re: Mmesomagate: Why Not Celebrate The Real Best Student Overall ? by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:47am On Jul 05, 2023
ribbit:
just imagine if the actual best overall student after that fraud is not Igbo.

These perpetual, fraudulent victim town criers would have been foaming in the mouth for months. They will rubbish our jamb to the point that you will be wondering why jamb exists in the first place. They will accuse everyone of tribalism and call everyone that didn't agree with their stupidity a bigot.
They will cry victim from now till eternity and made it a reference point to re write history and teach their future children onsided story.

Then those who don't know how these herd of fascist of a tribe operates will start taking them seriously that someone is persecuting them, when in actual fact, they just can't stand seeing other tribes be better than them.

They can't stand seeing their "we are better than them" illusion be broken by anyone other than them.
That's why a pastor will go to a pulpit and be telling everyone 1 Igbo is better than 500 northerners and everyone there will be applauding the pastor.

Just look at how they rubbished one of the best election we have ever held in the country because their rubbish fraudulent candidate didn't win.

This is the madness we have to deal with until Nigeria breaks.

Trash from a slavish loonatic and a minority clown

Re: Mmesomagate: Why Not Celebrate The Real Best Student Overall ? by whatmoreng: 9:20am On Jul 05, 2023
Corona22:

Besides nobody is saying she hacked jamb or whatever. It’s extremely easy to edit something if you have a will and a computer

Computer is too much. Even the least android an get that forgery done. The truth is so glaring. I don't understand how some Nigerians reason
Re: Mmesomagate: Why Not Celebrate The Real Best Student Overall ? by Igwe9(m): 9:49am On Jul 05, 2023
Corona22:
Who’s making the investigation ? Police or Dss ? No be still Jamb go investigate ? No be still jamb be the independent body organizing the exams and has expert opinion on who passed and who didn’t ? Please I don’t understand you
How can you understand me when you don't even know the job of DSS, there is a criminal aspect of it, so it's DSS job to unravel the mystery behind it.
Interrogate both parties. Atleast one journalist has been able to find a website that offer such services. Could it be that the girl paid someone to help her get her result and the person provided that for her or she paid for an upgraded result.
either case, only dss can tell.
Re: Mmesomagate: Why Not Celebrate The Real Best Student Overall ? by Corona22: 11:35am On Jul 05, 2023
Igwe9:

How can you understand me when you don't even know the job of DSS, there is a criminal aspect of it, so it's DSS job to unravel the mystery behind it.
Interrogate both parties. Atleast one journalist has been able to find a website that offer such services. Could it be that the girl paid someone to help her get her result and the person provided that for her or she paid for an upgraded result.
either case, only dss can tell.
Bro no dey rubbish Dss
Well na dem rubbish their self sha
Jamb has done the right thing as the examination body to come out and say what they need to say
Re: Mmesomagate: Why Not Celebrate The Real Best Student Overall ? by Corona22: 12:51pm On Jul 05, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

Trash from a slavish loonatic and a minority clown
Na you know
Una wey no go work today for south east. If Biafra really dey hungry Una why Una no sit at home for Lagos
With your over inflated sense of importance
Re: Mmesomagate: Why Not Celebrate The Real Best Student Overall ? by eepeepook: 7:14pm On Jul 05, 2023
The first girl didn't cause a scene over the issue. It's like society; new money noisemakers rub shoulders everywhere while the old money crowd stay silent. We will remember this girl's matter if she randomly appears in the next two years. We've already forgotten the legitimate highest score participant.

1 Like

Re: Mmesomagate: Why Not Celebrate The Real Best Student Overall ? by stuffs2002: 8:44pm On Jul 05, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

I did not say JAMB victimized the girl.
Why would such a brilliant girl be caught up in such a disgraceful 'TIEFNUBULIAN' act? undecided
And so BOLD to come out on social media to defend such act?
Something is wrong somewhere. I just want to make sense out of it all and give her the benefit of the doubt.

If she was so brilliant as you want us to believe. What is she still doing in secondary school at the age of 19 when real brilliant students are graduating with B.Sc at the age of 20 years
Re: Mmesomagate: Why Not Celebrate The Real Best Student Overall ? by KanwuliaExtra: 10:37pm On Jul 05, 2023
stuffs2002:

If she was so brilliant as you want us to believe. What is she still doing in secondary school at the age of 19 when real brilliant students are graduating with B.Sc at the age of 20 years

How many schools function all year round in Nigeria with strike after strike?

Yep! I entered the UNI at 18 and graduated at 22 then JAPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA'D!
Did not even wait to finish NYSC! grin
People get into the UNI at 19. . . that is the perfect age. . . . with a little maturity.

15 or 16 is tooooooo young to get into the University to be preyed on by more advanced students.
Re: Mmesomagate: Why Not Celebrate The Real Best Student Overall ? by stuffs2002: 5:38am On Jul 06, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

How many schools function all year round in Nigeria with strike after strike?

Yep! I entered the UNI at 18 and graduated at 22 then JAPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA'D!
Did not even wait to finish NYSC! grin
People get into the UNI at 19. . . that is the perfect age. . . . with a little maturity.

15 or 16 is tooooooo young to get into the University to be preyed on by more advanced students.

Na so you japa leave Nigeria abi? That was a smart move and I wish you all the best...

I could have japa'd too but was foolishly thinking things will improve in Nigeria
Re: Mmesomagate: Why Not Celebrate The Real Best Student Overall ? by Corona22: 11:21am On Jul 08, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

GOD FORBID YOU FORCE US TO BELIEVE JAMB OVERNIGHT

TAAA MY FRIEND
You sha don see say you dey craze ?
Your girl don confess

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can This Work? / . / 2nd Batch,for National Open University Student Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.