Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,409 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Three Reasons Why Nigeria Needs To Grant Igbos A Separate Country - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Reasons Why Nigeria Needs To Grant Igbos A Separate Country (1846 Views)

Nigerians Are Teaching Igbos A Lesson In Democracy / Igbos A Prosperous Tribe Held By The Neck In Nigeria[photos ] / On Festus Keyamo’s Tribal Baits Against Igbos; A Reflection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Reasons Why Nigeria Needs To Grant Igbos A Separate Country by Cooly100: 9:59am On Jul 05, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

Actually ,agreeing to this useless Biafra thing is the only way to kill Biafra.

Why?

Because the Ibo has shown he can not live in his own enclave with his fellow Ibos

The Lagos state bruoha that greeted the no man's land rubbish , has made Ibos to begin to see how dangerous a Biafra will look like.

These lies your old folks told you ...and as a grown agbaya, you still believe in this...lies cheesy

Is it monkeyssss that live here with their their fellow monkeysssss in ABA?

Re: Three Reasons Why Nigeria Needs To Grant Igbos A Separate Country by gidgiddy: 10:02am On Jul 05, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

So you are feeling Gidgiddy Biafran hell directly .

No wonder

The unity beggar who cant do without Igbos has come
Re: Three Reasons Why Nigeria Needs To Grant Igbos A Separate Country by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:06am On Jul 05, 2023
gidgiddy:

Whoever is president of Nigeria has no bearing on the right of self determination of Igbos

There are Yorubas agitating for Oduduwa Republic but Tinubu became President

Am talking about your support for Peter Obi. What was the essence of your support? What is this agitation of yours about Biafra with respect to your support for Obi to be president of the same Nigeria you have opened a thread against. You need to take a stand and stop jumping from here and there.

2 Likes

Re: Three Reasons Why Nigeria Needs To Grant Igbos A Separate Country by HitlerWasRight: 10:07am On Jul 05, 2023
gidgiddy:

The unity beggar who cant do without Igbos has come

See ehn, you and I know including Ekpa that this your Biafra can only happen by blunt force because if we give you this referendum, your people will vote against Biafra .

So the real unity beggars are not people like me who are aligned to seeing you expelled but the very people you are seeking to enslave in your Zio shit hole Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Three Reasons Why Nigeria Needs To Grant Igbos A Separate Country by HitlerWasRight: 10:08am On Jul 05, 2023
Cooly100:

These lies your old folks told you ...and as a grown agbaya, you still believe in this...lies cheesy

Is it monkeyssss that live here with their their fellow monkeysssss in ABA?

Abs of all places ?

Oya ,I agree it's Dubai.

Now start packing

1 Like

Re: Three Reasons Why Nigeria Needs To Grant Igbos A Separate Country by HitlerWasRight: 10:10am On Jul 05, 2023
Sweetrosie:

Na you sabi, we are in Biafra land inside one Nigeria, na wetin dey pain you be that?

You wish to evict us,but we no one go again and there's nothing you can do about it, shikena
Gidgiddy , see your Sabo unity beggar here.

These are your problem and not Nigerians .

This is why any decision on Biafra must be taken by Nigerians or else these your Sabos will vote to remain in Egypt.

3 Likes

Re: Three Reasons Why Nigeria Needs To Grant Igbos A Separate Country by sultanofpigs: 10:11am On Jul 05, 2023
Yoruba man. Why are you so fixated on IGBO affairs and all that concerns them?

Isn't it pathetic that you actually rant ceaselessly with unproven facts and conjectures? When Niggaz decide to call you out for your constant foolishness, you resort to abandoning the THREAD? angry

As regards your foolish gum-body with the SS region . I repeat, do you know where I am from? You just yarn deplorable dust and nonsense, so as to feed a useless narrative? The shock awaiting you headslamming uncircumcised taqqiya loving Agbado mongrels is so bloody, that you will beg them to leave. People are taking into account your useless actions..spits

HitlerWasRight:

Now you know how the minorities in the old eastern region felt when they tried in vain in Enugu before the Ibo majority to have a motion for a referendum for a seperate region carved out from your yeast.

Now you know how Adaka Boro and his fellow Rivers men felt after you staged a coup to stall the motion being granted at the federal level.

Now you know how it felt for same minorities trapped in your useless Biafra when Ojukwu annexed and dragged them into Biafra.

But you know what is in store for you ?

Rejection .

You will know what rejection feels like when we mobilize like Arewa youth did and seek your permanent expulsion.

Re: Three Reasons Why Nigeria Needs To Grant Igbos A Separate Country by DRKRIZ: 10:12am On Jul 05, 2023
This one you are shouting HEBOWS need a country of their own....I hope una go fit stay 4 una country,no be after separation.....You people will still leave your country and become nuisance to others.

1 Like

Re: Three Reasons Why Nigeria Needs To Grant Igbos A Separate Country by HitlerWasRight: 10:13am On Jul 05, 2023
sultanofpigs:
Yoruba man. Why are you so fixated on IGBO affairs and all that concerns them?

Isn't it pathetic that you actually rant ceaselessly with unproven facts and conjectures? When Niggaz decide to call you out for your constant foolishness, you resort to abandoning the THREAD? angry

As regards your foolish gum-body with the SS region . I repeat, do you know where I am from? You just yarn deplorable dust and nonsense, so as to feed a useless narrative? The shock awaiting you headslamming uncircumcised taqqiya loving Agbado mongrels is so bloody, that you will beg them to leave. People are taking into account your useless actions..spits

As long as you carry your foolishness here to this Nigerian forum , I will comment.

Go and open Biafraland if you don't want us to comment on your latest foolishness

4 Likes

Re: Three Reasons Why Nigeria Needs To Grant Igbos A Separate Country by gidgiddy: 10:14am On Jul 05, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Am talking about your support for Peter Obi. What was the essence of your support? What is this agitation of yours about Biafra with respect to your support for Obi to be present of the same Nigeria you have opened a thread against. You need to take a stand and stop jumping from here and there.

Whiever is President of Nigeria in no way takes away the right of self determination of Igbos

Some Yorubas are agitating for Oduduwa Republic even though a Yoruba man has been elected President
Re: Three Reasons Why Nigeria Needs To Grant Igbos A Separate Country by gidgiddy: 10:18am On Jul 05, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

See ehn, you and I know including Ekpa that this your Biafra can only happen by blunt force because if we give you this referendum, your people will vote against Biafra .

So the real unity beggars are not people like me who are aligned to seeing you expelled but the very people you are seeking to enslave in your Zio shit hole Biafra

Unity beggar who has different monikas to open 100 topics a day to talk about Igbos because you cannot do without them

We Igbos are going to go our way and people like you will have heart attack seeing us go
Re: Three Reasons Why Nigeria Needs To Grant Igbos A Separate Country by Mufasa27(m): 10:20am On Jul 05, 2023
Sweetrosie:

So who are these?? Went as far as printing banners for their show of shame
These people are tired of you guys and they want you to go back to your potor potor land, they had enough of your tribe, cant you read

1 Like

Re: Three Reasons Why Nigeria Needs To Grant Igbos A Separate Country by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:10am On Jul 05, 2023
gidgiddy:

Whiever is President of Nigeria in no way takes away the right of self determination of Igbos

Some Yorubas are agitating for Oduduwa Republic even though a Yoruba man has been elected President

Anyway it is your right to be jumping between Obi to become President of Nigeria and agitation for Biafra when it pleases you. grin
Re: Three Reasons Why Nigeria Needs To Grant Igbos A Separate Country by FODA(m): 11:16am On Jul 05, 2023
Mandate2023:
Three (3) reasons why igbos are not serious about biafra and should not be taken serious

(1). Any election period igbos use to have candidate contesting for office of d president, dey don't remember biafra by then but after dey must have lost out dey resume their gullible agitation

(2). There are senators and rep members representing igbos at d national assembly and never for once have any of them raise the issue of referendum for biafra neither did their governors come together on such grounds

(3). Igbos have shown to be clowns and comedians by insulting Nigeria by calling it zoo today but claiming to love Nigeria more tomorrow, igbos can't develop their states hw will dey manage themselves....Nigeria is a united country and 1 tribe can't just wake up one day and decide to want to leave when things don't favour them due to their bad and hatred tribal politics
u forget to add:there is no unity and love among them,they claims ebonyi state not igbo.

1 Like

Re: Three Reasons Why Nigeria Needs To Grant Igbos A Separate Country by Cooly100: 11:43am On Jul 05, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

Abs of all places ?

Oya ,I agree it's Dubai.

Now start packing

Typical Yoruba guy...you can never hold them down an argument...they will twist like serpenttttt...

Its now start packing...

You guys should try and travel...
Re: Three Reasons Why Nigeria Needs To Grant Igbos A Separate Country by Igboid: 11:47am On Jul 05, 2023
FODA:
u forget to add:there is no unity and love among them,they claims ebonyi state not igbo.

How is that any of your problem?
Atleast we didn't kill ourselves for decades like you people did fighting senseless kiriji village battles.
Move on.
Re: Three Reasons Why Nigeria Needs To Grant Igbos A Separate Country by gidgiddy: 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2023
Mandate2023:
Three (3) reasons why igbos are not serious about biafra and should not be taken serious

(1). Any election period igbos use to have candidate contesting for office of d president, dey don't remember biafra by then but after dey must have lost out dey resume their gullible agitation

(2). There are senators and rep members representing igbos at d national assembly and never for once have any of them raise the issue of referendum for biafra neither did their governors come together on such grounds

(3). Igbos have shown to be clowns and comedians by insulting Nigeria by calling it zoo today but claiming to love Nigeria more tomorrow, igbos can't develop their states hw will dey manage themselves....Nigeria is a united country and 1 tribe can't just wake up one day and decide to want to leave when things don't favour them due to their bad and hatred tribal politics

Igbos dont need to be serious about Biafra, if you were not a unity beggar, it would be you people that would be granting them Biafra to prove you dont need them

But a unity beggar will do what unity beggars do best, find every reason to protect his long failed "one Nigeria"

1 Like

Re: Three Reasons Why Nigeria Needs To Grant Igbos A Separate Country by T8ksy(m): 1:42pm On Jul 05, 2023
gidgiddy:

Igbos dont need to be serious about Biafra, if you were not a unity beggar, it would be you people that would be granting them Biafra to prove you dont need them

But a unity beggar will do what unity beggars do best, find every reason to protect his long failed "one Nigeria"

So, you mean, igbos are really not serious about biafra? Why then did igbos fought a lopsided war with the antedant loss of millions of innocent people, when they weren't really bothered about biafra-land of the rising sun?

I guess, ojukwu was just catching cruise with his people's lives.
Smh
Re: Three Reasons Why Nigeria Needs To Grant Igbos A Separate Country by gidgiddy: 2:04pm On Jul 05, 2023
T8ksy:

So, you mean, igbos are really not serious about biafra? Why then did igbos fought a lopsided war with the antedant loss of millions of innocent people, when they weren't really bothered about biafra-land of the rising sun?

I guess, ojukwu was just catching cruise with his people's lives.
Smh

Why are you guys bothered about Biafra when ots got nothing to do with you? Have you seen any Igbo bothered about Oduduwa Republic? People who like to drink panadol over other people's headache

2 Likes

Re: Three Reasons Why Nigeria Needs To Grant Igbos A Separate Country by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 05, 2023
gidgiddy:
Just like people such as Herbert Macaulay, TOS Benson, Zik, Awolowo etc once dreamed of Nigeria getting independence from Britain, I also dream of my Igbo nation getting independence from Nigeria

Fortunately for Macaulay and co, they were dealing with the British who are advanced enough to realise that self determination is a right, and indigenous people have a right to choose where they want to be. Some Nigerians are simply not that advanced. It is my belief that all 250 ethnic groups in Nigeria have every right to decide if they want to remain part of the British colonial creation called Nigeria or not. However, I can only speak for my ethnic group, the Igbos. There are three reasons why Nigeria needs to consider granting Igbos their independence and a separate country

1. Igbos have more than shown they want a seperate independent country. They have fought a civil war for it, they have agitated for it

2. As everyone knows, Nigeria is a British colonial creation. It is only right that those who have shown by their words and action, such as Igbos, that they want to leave the union, be granted referendum to decide

3. The union of Nigeria has been a monumental disaster. It has never worked since 1960 to this day.

For those who say that Igbos are everywhere in Nigeria, Nigerians are everywhere in the world, but you still have Nigeria

For those who say Igbo land will be landlocked, thats a very small price to pay for freedom and independence. Lesotho and Swaziland are two independent countries inside South Africa, they are surviving well

These are different times we live in and "one Nigeria by force" will simply not work
the way we can do it moving forward is through the political process. We can't fight our way out nor can we agitate our way out. We must then do like Herbert and go the way of lobby.
Any other way leaves us open to ridicule or worse
Re: Three Reasons Why Nigeria Needs To Grant Igbos A Separate Country by T8ksy(m): 3:18pm On Jul 05, 2023
gidgiddy:

Why are you guys bothered about Biafra when ots got nothing to do with you? Have you seen any Igbo bothered about Oduduwa Republic? People who like to drink panadol over other people's headache

As a Yoruba man, I really don't give a damn about your Biafra. In fact, I hate the thought of sharing a fake country with you guys, so why don't you and your ilks be done with all these shenanigans and go ahead and actualised your "land of the rising sun".

Am a Yoruba nationalist, as such do not have the time nor the resources to "drink panadol over your " Biafra nation.

Last time, you guys declared your Biafra, you sent your "liberation front " - to occupy our land.

Just naff off and turn the lights off after you as you troop back to your Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Three Reasons Why Nigeria Needs To Grant Igbos A Separate Country by demmie1: 3:35pm On Jul 05, 2023
Mandate2023:

Plus Igbo legislators and north west are the first to always shut down calls for regionalism in the senate
Re: Three Reasons Why Nigeria Needs To Grant Igbos A Separate Country by Abagworo(m): 3:39pm On Jul 05, 2023
The reason why I'd prefer a united Nigeria is because division has never solved any problem but instead increases everyone's vulnerability. United we stand divided we fall. A united Africa should be our ultimate goal to free ourselves from these manipulations by bigger powers.

2 Likes

Re: Three Reasons Why Nigeria Needs To Grant Igbos A Separate Country by Napata77: 3:47pm On Jul 05, 2023
gidgiddy:

SHUT UP YOU ANIMAL. YOUR TERRORIST LEADER KANU WAS OFFERED THE 5 IGBO STATES TO FORM HIS BIAFRA IN 2017 WHILE HE WAS IN JAIL, AND HE REFUSED IT, SAYING HE MUST HAVE RIVERS STATE AND BENUE TOO.

SO NOBODY IS STOPPING YOU ANIMALS FROM LEAVING NIGERIA.

JUST RETREAT TO YOUR LANDLOCKED HOLE IN A CIRCLE AND DON’T DARE TO ANNEX NON-IGBO TERRITORY OR YOU WILL BE ANNIHILATED.

SPIT.
Re: Three Reasons Why Nigeria Needs To Grant Igbos A Separate Country by T8ksy(m): 3:56pm On Jul 05, 2023
Abagworo:
The reason why I'd prefer a united Nigeria is because division has never solved any problem but instead increases everyone's vulnerability. United we stand divided we fall. A united Africa should be our ultimate goal to free ourselves from these manipulations by bigger powers.

You prefer a united Nigeria? Tell me, when has Nigeria ever been "united"? Was it united before independence or afterwards?

Nigeria will never be united even if we continue on this trajectory for another century. The colonial master, whose gerrymandering led to the country dubbed, Nigeria, knew that the country will never be united. A country comprising of myriad nation states is a recipe for disaster i.e Biafra war.

Divide & Rule. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Three Reasons Why Nigeria Needs To Grant Igbos A Separate Country by LOVEALAIGBO: 3:59pm On Jul 05, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

You see why I said that in the nearest future you ewus will fight to keep Nigeria one

Nobody was fooled by your fake Biafra .

Now if it was up to me, we will be fighting the first war to see a nation expelled from another

You’re so daft in your anti-Igbo bigotry and hate that you don’t realise when you start falling over your own ‘arguments’!

In one breath you say ‘Nigerians’ (just who these ‘Nigerians’ are you’re yet to tell us) will determine if Ndigbo leave or stay’….and in another breath you say if it were up to you, Nigeria would be fighting the first war to expel a nation from ‘one Nigeria’! To start with, aren’t you one of the Nigerians, so why haven’t YOU began proceedings to expel whoever you want to expel!? Also, what makes you think ANY region/ethnicity, outside the muslim core north, will fight you just so they can remain in Nigeria when you want them expelled!?

Finally, what’s your own ethnicity!?
Re: Three Reasons Why Nigeria Needs To Grant Igbos A Separate Country by Napata77: 4:19pm On Jul 05, 2023
T8ksy:

You prefer a united Nigeria? Tell me, when has Nigeria ever been "united"? Was it united before independence or afterwards?

Nigeria will never be united even if we continue on this trajectory for another century. The colonial master, whose gerrymandering led to the country dubbed, Nigeria, knew that the country will never be united. A country comprising of myriad nation states is a recipe for disaster i.e Biafra war.

Divide & Rule. Simple.

SHUT UP, YOU DEMON.

YOU ARE THE REASON NIGERIA IS NOT UNITED. OTHERS ARE HAPPY AND PROUD TO BE NIGERIANS EXCEPT YOU, SO RETURN TO YOUR HOLE IN A CIRCLE AND START YOUR FCKING BIAFRA.

NOBODY IS STOPPING YOU.

INSTEAD UNA FULL FOR KANO AND LAGOS.

ANIMALS.
Re: Three Reasons Why Nigeria Needs To Grant Igbos A Separate Country by mdimefields: 4:39pm On Jul 05, 2023
OP, I support you on this. Instead of Nigerians to execute another genocide on ndi Igbo, they should allow Igbos go. The amount of hate I see against Igbos is scary, especially from the Yorubas.
And please, stop limiting Igboland to the 5 South Eastern States. Yes, referendum should be conducted in all Igbo speaking areas.

1 Like

Re: Three Reasons Why Nigeria Needs To Grant Igbos A Separate Country by Guestlander: 5:09pm On Jul 05, 2023
Sweetrosie:

Op you're a liar...igbos are going nowhere,we wanted to go but not now, it's already too late.we are going nowhere.

You see this one Nigeria, we must enjoy it.

You must leave because we knew all along that you had no intention of leaving in the first place.
Biafra was just an instrument of blackmail and it is no longer potent as it used to be.
Re: Three Reasons Why Nigeria Needs To Grant Igbos A Separate Country by gidgiddy: 5:12pm On Jul 05, 2023
Napata77:

SHUT UP YOU ANIMAL. YOUR TERRORIST LEADER KANU WAS OFFERED THE 5 IGBO STATES TO FORM HIS BIAFRA IN 2017 WHILE HE WAS IN JAIL, AND HE REFUSED IT, SAYING HE MUST HAVE RIVERS STATE AND BENUE TOO.

SO NOBODY IS STOPPING YOU ANIMALS FROM LEAVING NIGERIA.

JUST RETREAT TO YOUR LANDLOCKED HOLE IN A CIRCLE AND DON’T DARE TO ANNEX NON-IGBO TERRITORY OR YOU WILL BE ANNIHILATED.

SPIT.

Close your mouth if you have nothing meaningful to say, Nnamdi Kanu is only one man, there are millions of Igbos out there

Nigeria should give the Igbo nation referendum lets go our way, they dont have to wait for Nnamdi Kanu

Let us be landlocked, there are many lanlocked countries out there doing better than Nigeria

All your coastline in Nigeria did not prevent Nigeria from being world poverty capital

2 Likes

Re: Three Reasons Why Nigeria Needs To Grant Igbos A Separate Country by gidgiddy: 5:19pm On Jul 05, 2023
T8ksy:

As a Yoruba man, I really don't give a damn about your Biafra. In fact, I hate the thought of sharing a fake country with you guys, so why don't you and your ilks be done with all these shenanigans and go ahead and actualised your "land of the rising sun".

Am a Yoruba nationalist, as such do not have the time nor the resources to "drink panadol over your " Biafra nation.

Last time, you guys declared your Biafra, you sent your "liberation front " - to occupy our land.

Just naff off and turn the lights off after you as you troop back to your Biafra.

Yoruba nationalist? The Yoruba nationalist who is on threads about Biafra to make trouble? Audio nationalist who had never said a word about Sunday Igboho who was unjustly chased out of the country? Talking about his land being invaded even though you guys were the ones giving Gowon refuge in Lagos to be waging war in the East?

I have said it many times that Igbos entered "one chance" the day the British put them in one country with you guys.

But God willing, we shall gain our independence and wont have to bother about you guys any more

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Three Islamic Clerics Arrested For Allegedly Beheading Man In Ibadan / This Is The Real Video - Saddam's Hanging / Mugabe Must Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.