Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

An Incidence Of Dubious Fortune Telling We Should Flee From - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / An Incidence Of Dubious Fortune Telling We Should Flee From (9838 Views)

Can One Be A Muslim And Still Engage In Fortune Telling Or Witchcraft? / Fortune Telling In Islam And How To Repent From It / A Fortune-teller Said That Her Marriage Will Be Miserable! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Incidence Of Dubious Fortune Telling We Should Flee From by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:52am On Jul 05, 2023
In a previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7701078/one-muslim-still-engage-fortune we stated about fortune telling and witchcraft:
It is forbidden to engage in fortune telling and witchcraft. One who visits a fortuneteller and believes whatever s/he says of the unseen has committed major disbelief and is no more a Muslim. It is either you are a Muslim with total reliance on Allah or you are a non-Muslim! You can't do both!

"There's this woman we made contributions for to start up a business. Frying yam, potatoes and fish in a very busy junction.
We got her frying pan, gas and tripod, beans, potatoes, fish and other stuff in small quantity for a start, the first day she sold everything and had to buy yams from aboki for her waiting customers, we were surprised and happy. 🤑

She sold for one week and stopped, I asked her what the problem was she said her pastor asked her to stop that her ELEDA (creator) is not happy with her, her destiny is greater than frying yam at the junction!

I asked what her new plans are now, she said her pastor asked her to come to the church to fast for 7days so as to appease her ELEDA, I asked her what will happen to her business?
She said her Pastor's cousin will take over. I said ok
The pastor's cousin came to the point where she does the business, found the locker open the gas and other utensils were not there. She called from church to tell me her pastor's cousin's findings.

I told her the people who contributed has taken them back, let the pastor's cousin buy her own. She ended the call...
I saw her today in mile 12 helping people to carry load for people! A year drop escaped my eyes.....😭
Perhaps, her ELEDA IS PROUD OF HER NEW PROFESSION!

By Joy Anwulli

If you don't use your head, people will use it for you. Some people don't deserve pity

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Incidence Of Dubious Fortune Telling We Should Flee From by Caaplink: 12:10pm On Jul 07, 2023
Good
Re: An Incidence Of Dubious Fortune Telling We Should Flee From by seanery: 12:11pm On Jul 07, 2023
FTC
Re: An Incidence Of Dubious Fortune Telling We Should Flee From by Lukgaf(m): 12:13pm On Jul 07, 2023
Subhanallah. Thanks ustadh

3 Likes

Re: An Incidence Of Dubious Fortune Telling We Should Flee From by aktolly54(m): 12:13pm On Jul 07, 2023
Not even good to be entering different Alfa or pastor for things . Sometimes just pray and endure that pain, with time things will get better.

After prayer for a long time, think and use your brain too.

Some things go change once we apply different approach

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Incidence Of Dubious Fortune Telling We Should Flee From by FuckkMOD: 12:18pm On Jul 07, 2023
Serves her well, her eleda don carry am Handicap grin

6 Likes

Re: An Incidence Of Dubious Fortune Telling We Should Flee From by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:06pm On Jul 07, 2023
I can never waste my tears for someone that foooooolish
She should continue to fast as the pastor directed

3 Likes

Re: An Incidence Of Dubious Fortune Telling We Should Flee From by Bakrabas: 1:14pm On Jul 07, 2023
ANTlSLAAM:
Why using Pastor and not your alfa as an example? na your people from the religion of allah full white garment churches especially Cherubim and Seraphim Churches looking for miracles and wonders

They aren't the real Muslims initially. The real Muslims don't seek for miracle from the sons and daughters of men other than their creator ALLAAH

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Incidence Of Dubious Fortune Telling We Should Flee From by ANTlSLAAM: 1:29pm On Jul 07, 2023
Bakrabas:

They aren't the real Muslims initially. The real Muslims don't seek for miracle from the sons and daughters of men other than their creator ALLAAH

So Imam isn't a real Muslim right, come and see your "Eleha" in full masquerade dress in Cherubim Church yet they are not real Muslims abi?

Can you name someone your creator allah heals in Quran? pls just give us a name

2 Likes

Re: An Incidence Of Dubious Fortune Telling We Should Flee From by jackmrandy: 1:41pm On Jul 07, 2023
Rashduct4luv:

In a previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7701078/one-muslim-still-engage-fortune we stated about fortune telling and witchcraft:

"There's this woman we made contributions for to start up a business. Frying yam, potatoes and fish in a very busy junction.
We got her frying pan, gas and tripod, beans, potatoes, fish and other stuff in small quantity for a start, the first day she sold everything and had to buy yams from aboki for her waiting customers, we were surprised and happy. 🤑

She sold for one week and stopped, I asked her what the problem was she said her pastor asked her to stop that her ELEDA (creator) is not happy with her, her destiny is greater than frying yam at the junction!

I asked what her new plans are now, she said her pastor asked her to come to the church to fast for 7days so as to appease her ELEDA, I asked her what will happen to her business?
She said her Pastor's cousin will take over. I said ok
The pastor's cousin came to the point where she does the business, found the locker open the gas and other utensils were not there. She called from church to tell me her pastor's cousin's findings.

I told her the people who contributed has taken them back, let the pastor's cousin buy her own. She ended the call...
I saw her today in mile 12 helping people to carry load for people! A year drop escaped my eyes.....😭
Perhaps, her ELEDA IS PROUD OF HER NEW PROFESSION!

By Joy Anwulli

If you don't use your head, people will use it for you. Some people don't deserve pity

PLEASE NAIRALAND, STOP ASKING US TO AGREE THAT WE ARE MUSLIMS BEFORE MAKING COMMENTS.

MY OWN OPINION: THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH A PASTOR BUT A DUBIOUS FELLOW PARADING HIMSELF AS PASTOR. AND THE WOMAN WHO IS NOT WISE ENOUGH TO SEEE THINGS FOR HERSELF ALSO FELL FOR THAT DUBIOUS SHIT. IMAMS DO SAME, ALPHAS, TRADITIONAL PRIESTS TOO.

4 Likes

Re: An Incidence Of Dubious Fortune Telling We Should Flee From by Sagedemejee: 2:49pm On Jul 07, 2023
May Almighty Allah continue to guide us

1 Like

Re: An Incidence Of Dubious Fortune Telling We Should Flee From by STRI1: 3:10pm On Jul 07, 2023
Alhamdulillah for being a Muslim..the greatest thing that can happen to a man
Re: An Incidence Of Dubious Fortune Telling We Should Flee From by Akharmony: 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2023
That is a fake and wicked pasitor. .
Re: An Incidence Of Dubious Fortune Telling We Should Flee From by Chetas81(m): 4:59pm On Jul 07, 2023
Diabolical things and the black African citizen cannot separate from each other that is why, in Nigeria yahoo yahoo became yahoo plus by adding people's blood into yahoo plus business through the white garment church as we can see this people with yahoo boys on YouTube
Re: An Incidence Of Dubious Fortune Telling We Should Flee From by Bakrabas: 5:19pm On Jul 07, 2023
ANTlSLAAM:

So Imam isn't a real Muslim right, come and see your "Eleha" in full masquerade dress in Cherubim Church yet they are not real Muslims abi?

Can you name someone your creator allah heals in Quran? pls just give us a name

I said that the real muslimah wouldn't dare attending church.

As For your last question, my answer will surpass your thinking faculty.

If you need an intellectual live debate as regard the question you asked

I'm available.

Send me your venue, fix the date.

Just arrange everything and send me the invite

2 Likes

Re: An Incidence Of Dubious Fortune Telling We Should Flee From by Caseless: 8:54pm On Jul 07, 2023
Stupid woman!

She listens to a scamming pastor.
Re: An Incidence Of Dubious Fortune Telling We Should Flee From by ANTlSLAAM: 1:51pm On Jul 08, 2023
Bakrabas:

I said that the real muslimah wouldn't dare attending church.

Who is a real muslimah according to Quran?

Bakrabas:

As For your last question, my answer will surpass your thinking faculty.

If you need an intellectual live debate as regard the question you asked

I'm available.

Send me your venue, fix the date.

Just arrange everything and send me the invite

I will drop my address, phone number, etc for the live debate, infact I've been looking for Muslims to have live debate with but before then, name someone allah heals in the Quran?
Re: An Incidence Of Dubious Fortune Telling We Should Flee From by Bakrabas: 2:04pm On Jul 08, 2023
ANTlSLAAM:

I will drop my address, phone number, etc for the live debate, infact I've been looking for Muslims to have live debate with but before then, name someone allah heals in the Quran?

In fact I can't wait for your invite. I'll answer everything on Live debate bro not here.

There's no referee no regulator or anchor on this thread. As you Said I'll be glad to be your guest.

Stop quoting me. I won't reply to any quote from you again other than the address, the venue and the date for the debate Sir....
Re: An Incidence Of Dubious Fortune Telling We Should Flee From by ANTlSLAAM: 2:16pm On Jul 08, 2023
Bakrabas:

In fact I can't wait for your invite. I'll answer everything on Live debate bro not here.

There's no referee no regulator or anchor on this thread. As you Said I'll be glad to be your guest.

Stop quoting me. I won't reply to any quote from you again other than the address, the venue and the date for the debate Sir....

For the benefits of those reading this msg, kindly do justice to the question I asked from you. We don't need any regulator, anchor or referee even on the live debate, just be a good muslimah and answer those lovely and simplest questions

1. According to the Holy Quran, who is a Muslim?

2. Out of many people your creator heals, can you name someone, just ONE name allah heals in the Quran?
Re: An Incidence Of Dubious Fortune Telling We Should Flee From by ANTlSLAAM: 4:28pm On Jul 08, 2023
Bakrabas:

Well if the questions too hard for you to answer, tell us your location and I'll send you the location for the live debate
Re: An Incidence Of Dubious Fortune Telling We Should Flee From by Hamill: 3:51pm On Jul 10, 2023
ANTlSLAAM:

Allah...
Re: An Incidence Of Dubious Fortune Telling We Should Flee From by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:40am On Jul 11, 2023
jackmrandy:

PLEASE NAIRALAND, STOP ASKING US TO AGREE THAT WE ARE MUSLIMS BEFORE MAKING COMMENTS.

MY OWN OPINION: THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH A PASTOR BUT A DUBIOUS FELLOW PARADING HIMSELF AS PASTOR. AND THE WOMAN WHO IS NOT WISE ENOUGH TO SEEE THINGS FOR HERSELF ALSO FELL FOR THAT DUBIOUS SHIT. IMAMS DO SAME, ALPHAS, TRADITIONAL PRIESTS TOO.

This is not my story! It was narrated by By Joy Anwulli who is most likely a Christian!

The lesson is not to believe in fortune telling and to rely only on Allah!
Re: An Incidence Of Dubious Fortune Telling We Should Flee From by ANTlSLAAM: 10:02am On Jul 12, 2023
Hamill:

Are you that ignorant? I said life. How is life equal to salvation? Way of life, Islam is the way of life, way of day-to-day life, the manners and methods of living inside life so that one will have but good deeds (or are you dead?) And the best among those that follow Prophet Muhammad if in the will of Allah will make it to Al-Janna.

The other time you said allah can't heal and now you're saying Islamic is only for this world. I love as you are demoting allah, muhammad and Islam at large. But a question I will ask from the nonsense you typed above is that the Al-janna you mentioned earlier, is it also a way of day to day life because this your confusion is uncontrollable and I am here to help your career

Bobo, why not borrow a dictionary check for the meaning of these words SALVATION, AFTERMATH and LIFE do the comparison, come back here to tell us what you've read and learnt

Hamill:

Prophet Muhammad is Allah's messenger who was sent as mercy to be as guide of humanity through the Al-Quaran and Sunnah up to Day of Judgement not a supposed taker away of sins (what you call salvation).

See confusion, why bringing judgement day if muhammad is way of day to day worefa you said above? Is Judgement day aftermath or inside life?

Bobo don't be deceived sogbo, muhammad can only guide you to destruction

Quran 46:9

Say, "I am not something original among the messengers, nor do I know what will be done with me or with you. I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am not but a clear warner."

Did you want me to expatiate this verse more better for your understanding? aswear you will hate muhammad by the time I'm done with you

Hamill:

You need knowledge and truly need to do away with your contraption view of things.

Thank God I am not the author of your glorious quran, if the author of your quran has the quts to ridiculed you guys to the extent of directing you to consult we Christians for knowledge and understanding, I don't see the reason why you must still remain in islam that has finished you educatively

Quran 10:94 Irving & Mohamed Hegab

If you are in any doubt concerning what We have sent down to you, then question those who have read the Book (Bible) before you: Truth has come to you from your Lord, so do not be a waverer;

Hamill:

And Allah is who you call this and that? Sorry to say, but are you that daft? If you are hard in ignorance, your problem but at least you will present your words with humility not go about presenting absoluteness. You are just a human.

So to tell me the name of just a single soul allah heals in your glorious quran means I don't present my words with humility abi grin aswear it is finish for you

Hamill:

I did not wish to say this but I must, no one can save you, only you can save yourself, and only through knowledge and enlightenment. The Prophet was a messenger, and brought the whole world of divergent cultures, nations, and ignorance together.

Next time you will say Muhammad and allah can't save you, only you will save yourself from the hands of Muhammad and allah

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour, eternal life after death is certain for me sogbo

Hamill:

Prophet Muhammad was as mercy to the world.

Even Prophet Mohammed (SAW) was a mercy to a 6yr old girl when he was 53 year old man grin I won't say more than that sebi you kuku know the full story

Hamill:

Goodbye.

You must jakpa, exposing your gullible is my joy
Re: An Incidence Of Dubious Fortune Telling We Should Flee From by Musa95: 8:43am On Aug 23, 2023
ANTlSLAAM:

Well if the questions too hard for you to answer, tell us your location and I'll send you the location for the live debate

Send me an email brother, I will debate with you. mousafaisalabualresh95@gmail.com
Re: An Incidence Of Dubious Fortune Telling We Should Flee From by ANTlSLAAM: 8:55am On Aug 23, 2023
Musa95:

Send me an email brother, I will debate with you. mousafaisalabualresh95@gmail.com

Brotherly why having a secret dabate? Let's dabate anything we want to debate here on nairaland
Re: An Incidence Of Dubious Fortune Telling We Should Flee From by Hamill: 7:20am On Sep 23, 2023
ANTlSLAAM:

Well according to the quaran, no. 1, someone who believes that the prophet is allah's messenger, believes in the hereafter, pays the zakat and observes prayer. and to believe the prophet is to shun this and that.

in the quaran, no human person was healed. spoke predominantly on fighting, the unrighteous people of the past, wives, widows, orphans, sharing of spoils of war. although resurrection, restoration of bodies of dead was spoken about many instances, which the prophet said will happen during day of resurrection.

Now your questions are answered.

(1) (Reply)

Using Vessels Of Gold And Silver For Eating And Drinking. Halaal Or Harom? / Your Thoughts On A Combined Wedding/Nikkai Ceremony / 10 Ideas For Ramadan At Your Workplace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.