Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

JAMB: Fabian Benjamin Promises ₦1M For Anyone Who Can Prove JAMB Had Glitches - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB: Fabian Benjamin Promises ₦1M For Anyone Who Can Prove JAMB Had Glitches (23715 Views)

First Class Students Of Ignatius Ajuru Uni Write Test To Prove Their Grades / Meet Favour Fabian Chiekezi: The Winner Of ICPC National Essay Competition / Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB: Fabian Benjamin Promises ₦1M For Anyone Who Can Prove JAMB Had Glitches by Nelz7: 7:09pm On Jul 05, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
I was supporting the girl at first but jamb just has too many proofs to back themselves up.

They even showed sms logs of how the girl texted them 4 times..and the computer kept sending her the real score she got. The girl also sent a text of the dubious result and the computer replied with her original score.

Why will d girl b sending messages to and fro if she indeed forged her result.
Will u forge a result to that magnitude
That it'll bring u in to a direct confrontation with JAMB themselves??
Re: JAMB: Fabian Benjamin Promises ₦1M For Anyone Who Can Prove JAMB Had Glitches by enomakos(m): 7:15pm On Jul 05, 2023
Hmm
Re: JAMB: Fabian Benjamin Promises ₦1M For Anyone Who Can Prove JAMB Had Glitches by Scamperlee(m): 7:29pm On Jul 05, 2023
It is only on this minor case they will be flexing muscle ontop. When a snake swallowed 36m naira, they didn't carry out any legal action. Nonsense body.

But wait oh, these developers are now developing UTME scores. I hail una oh grin
Re: JAMB: Fabian Benjamin Promises ₦1M For Anyone Who Can Prove JAMB Had Glitches by GerogeI(m): 7:30pm On Jul 05, 2023
Everything coming out of JAMB, a public institution shows it is being manned by a set of unqualified people who are not just ignorant of the laws of the land, but have a very low understanding of what public service is.

Seems to be trying to make light joke of a serious infraction of media trial of a minor.

So the question is if they will award N1 million naira to any person making such a proof, Whose money are they awarding for their media jest? Is it tax payers funds allocated through budgetary provisions that they will award for this media show that is well outside of JAMBs mandate to serve, or Is it the examinees funds that they plan to fritt away in such manner? Was this provided for in the 2023 approved budget for JAMB? Did JAMB defend such waste of national funds in their Budget presentation to the National Assembly or do we have an emperor at the helm of JAMB who just does as he pleases? Who does JAMB answer to that Justified the use of THE PEOPLE'S funds in such a careless manner.

Is Mr. Benjamin talking about his personal Salary and that of the Directors? What are their salaries, does it afford them the capacity to make this sort of fund offer? Are there adequate seperation between the personal funds of those manning JAMB and funds given to them to run this public educational service?

A public institution cannot be making such a N1 million offer as its response to criticism without adequate budgetary provisions otherwise it is being run by unseasoned quacks!

1 Like

Re: JAMB: Fabian Benjamin Promises ₦1M For Anyone Who Can Prove JAMB Had Glitches by ppogba: 7:33pm On Jul 05, 2023
Guruengineer:
A lawyer or law student with vast knowledge should help provide answers please

Miraculous Magic Paint Limited, a producer and manufacturer of Magic Paint issued a radio jingle advertising its product thus: “One bucket of Magic paint will do more than two buckets of others Awuf don jam correct” Madam Bonanza bought 1000 buckets of the paint on the strength of the advertisement and discovered that the claim Miraculous Magic Paint Limited was false. Can Madam Bonanza enforce the statement against Miraculous Magic Paint Limited? Would your position be different if the advertisement had simply read: “if you buy Magic Paint to paint your house, we guarantee that it will last for seven years”

The advertisement on Radio is called " Invitation to treat" in law. It is clearly different from" offer for sale".

In elementary law, the first category is rarely enforceable in law.

1 Like

Re: JAMB: Fabian Benjamin Promises ₦1M For Anyone Who Can Prove JAMB Had Glitches by highbee02: 7:37pm On Jul 05, 2023
NOC1:
Those that printed two results go and make moneyoooooo

U want to implicate them too
Re: JAMB: Fabian Benjamin Promises ₦1M For Anyone Who Can Prove JAMB Had Glitches by maxiart2(m): 7:41pm On Jul 05, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Go to court

🤣🤣🤣
Re: JAMB: Fabian Benjamin Promises ₦1M For Anyone Who Can Prove JAMB Had Glitches by teepain: 7:44pm On Jul 05, 2023
Stanweezy:
No be Dem get the site dey can do and undo.

There is every possibility Jamb uttered that little girl's result.

2009 Jamb I wrote the result was 214 my Physics then was 33, after some weeks we heard Jamb is upgrading their score due to error in certain subject and me been sure of my physics and the possibility of me having such a ridiculous score.

I rechecked again, my physics jumps to 67 from 33 and the total score went from 214 to 248. That same result got me admitted into Electrical/Electronics Engineering.

So Jamb is not left out in this scenario and I believe those that wrote Jamb 2009 will testify this.

While I am not disagreeing about the plausibility of your personal experience as you claim, this girl's experience differs from your case. If there was a general issue as it was in your case her case would not be isolated. Jamb has stated clearly that they have stopped issuing slips since 2021 and they have asked anyone who has a similar slip to the girl's own to come out with it. People shouldn't push this girl further into trouble. If she is prosecuted and sentenced she will be alone and all the cyber supporters won't anywhere to help her.

2 Likes

Re: JAMB: Fabian Benjamin Promises ₦1M For Anyone Who Can Prove JAMB Had Glitches by GboyegaD(m): 7:54pm On Jul 05, 2023
OkayDaddy:

Because they didn't allow Igbos bully them. Ewu

Moneyyyy09:

You are highly disappointed in jamb but not the fake result the woman is parading mumu smh

Because they are as babaric as you. There are many ways to go about this than the way they handled it.
Re: JAMB: Fabian Benjamin Promises ₦1M For Anyone Who Can Prove JAMB Had Glitches by cmikel: 7:55pm On Jul 05, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
JAMB’s Spokesperson, Dr. Fabian Benjamin, had dared anybody who has a strong proof that JAMB have had glitches or errors in their results,, And they would give the person N1m as reward.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQpeGXmgQFY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kV4o0DvEagg

Oga with all the runs going on it's easy to update your score and give it to the highest bidder

There is nothing like glitches

Re: JAMB: Fabian Benjamin Promises ₦1M For Anyone Who Can Prove JAMB Had Glitches by Emperormartin(m): 8:00pm On Jul 05, 2023
Sirchiboy:

Sir make it 10m so I can use it to process my Germany travel please
I equally want to travel to Germany
Re: JAMB: Fabian Benjamin Promises ₦1M For Anyone Who Can Prove JAMB Had Glitches by richie240: 8:10pm On Jul 05, 2023
Stanweezy:

For what purpose?
Becus she's igbo abi?

Ndigbos sef!
cool

2 Likes

Re: JAMB: Fabian Benjamin Promises ₦1M For Anyone Who Can Prove JAMB Had Glitches by richie240: 8:12pm On Jul 05, 2023
Is that the new (mmesomagate) headache now, or you getting to prove that ur bloda sister is not a criminal?

Why don't u put ur money where ur mouth is and save Igbos from this nationwide embarrasment.
cool
popp:
Where will he get the 1m to give to the person.

Only this alone shows a whole lots of irregularities is going on with in JAMB.

He and other staff and officials working in JAMB are like other civil and public servants, how much are their salaries that he will pledge 1m to someone?
Re: JAMB: Fabian Benjamin Promises ₦1M For Anyone Who Can Prove JAMB Had Glitches by richie240: 8:16pm On Jul 05, 2023
dalass:
If anyone is still trying to defend this scam of a result and the 19 year old woman after all the proofs and money offered to prove glitches in JAMB results, then that person self na 419 and tribalistic bigot
Relax, criminals must defend crimes/fellow criminals.
cool

1 Like

Re: JAMB: Fabian Benjamin Promises ₦1M For Anyone Who Can Prove JAMB Had Glitches by Baatunde(m): 8:26pm On Jul 05, 2023
A 19 year old is a minor? Ha a ma se nnkan o

GerogeI:
Everything coming out of JAMB, a public institution shows it is being manned by a set of unqualified people who are not just ignorant of the laws of the land, but have a very low understanding of what public service is.

Seems to be trying to make light joke of a serious infraction of media trial of a minor.

So the question is if they will award N1 million naira to any person making such a proof, Whose money are they awarding for their media jest? Is it tax payers funds allocated through budgetary provisions that they will award for this media show that is well outside of JAMBs mandate to serve, or Is it the examinees funds that they plan to fritt away in such manner? Was this provided for in the 2023 approved budget for JAMB? Did JAMB defend such waste of national funds in their Budget presentation to the National Assembly or do we have an emperor at the helm of JAMB who just does as he pleases? Who does JAMB answer to that Justified the use of THE PEOPLE'S funds in such a careless manner.

Is Mr. Benjamin talking about his personal Salary and that of the Directors? What are their salaries, does it afford them the capacity to make this sort of fund offer? Are there adequate seperation between the personal funds of those manning JAMB and funds given to them to run this public educational service?

A public institution cannot be making such a N1 million offer as its response to criticism without adequate budgetary provisions otherwise it is being run by unseasoned quacks!

3 Likes

Re: JAMB: Fabian Benjamin Promises ₦1M For Anyone Who Can Prove JAMB Had Glitches by richie240: 8:31pm On Jul 05, 2023
XAUBulls:

Nicely put.

Thanks to advanced technology. I'm really pissed off over this result saga and the massive deception associated with it.

This 19-year-old girl, her complicit father, and several of her irredimable ethnic kinsmen online and offline who had launched a massive propaganda war (and were supporting this embarrassing forgery) in the face of overwhelming evidence should be DEEPLY ashamed of themselves.

The personal attacks on the examination body and Professor in charge by these dweebs and simpletons shows the extreme danger in herd mentality triggered by ethnic bigotry.

Now, that 19-year-old girl has owned up to receiving the original score of 249 before the result forgery just because she wanted to dubiously get an unmerited scholarship.

That's d greatest challenge with ndigb**.
They all sleep and face d same direction.

Once a bloda takes a decision - no matter how asinine- d others are duty-bound to follow suit without asking questions. Failure to do so, they see themselves/they are seen as 'sabos'.

Just take a look at d last election where they gave their bloda 98% of their votes despite knowing full well of his abysmal 8-yr tenure as governor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB: Fabian Benjamin Promises ₦1M For Anyone Who Can Prove JAMB Had Glitches by Komu1048(m): 8:32pm On Jul 05, 2023
Stanweezy:

2009 Jamb I wrote the result was 214 my Physics then was 33, after some weeks we heard Jamb is upgrading their score due to error in certain subject and me been sure of my physics and the possibility of me having such a ridiculous score.

I rechecked again, my physics jumps to 67 from 33 and the total score went from 214 to 248. That same result got me admitted into Electrical/Electronics Engineering.

So Jamb is not left out in this scenario and I believe those that wrote Jamb 2009 will testify this.

U r very right about the 09 one, same applied to me my result was 205 but later became 232. But I don’t think they r still in that level. 09 far na
Re: JAMB: Fabian Benjamin Promises ₦1M For Anyone Who Can Prove JAMB Had Glitches by RevenuesBoost(f): 8:33pm On Jul 05, 2023
Hmmm
Re: JAMB: Fabian Benjamin Promises ₦1M For Anyone Who Can Prove JAMB Had Glitches by richie240: 8:36pm On Jul 05, 2023
So d money is now ur problem and not how to help ur sister out of the forgery case?

If he sure u and d others why not prove her innocence instead of deflecting.
cool
GerogeI:

Re: JAMB: Fabian Benjamin Promises ₦1M For Anyone Who Can Prove JAMB Had Glitches by ruffbam(m): 8:42pm On Jul 05, 2023
ppogba:

Rather, what a wasted generation.

I just don't want to sound harsh and tribalistic
Re: JAMB: Fabian Benjamin Promises ₦1M For Anyone Who Can Prove JAMB Had Glitches by Simeony007(m): 8:45pm On Jul 05, 2023
alobright17:

Even if he make it 10 billion you won’t find anything

You would’ve countered them with 2023 result templates same as the one the girl is holding .
Says who? Even the best technologies in the world have glitches.

Why do you think there's constant update in phone securities? It's because their are glitches to be corrected.
Re: JAMB: Fabian Benjamin Promises ₦1M For Anyone Who Can Prove JAMB Had Glitches by luluman: 8:45pm On Jul 05, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

It's time for all those people who had two different results printed from the JAMB-Portal to go and make cool money..
Or get disappointed
Re: JAMB: Fabian Benjamin Promises ₦1M For Anyone Who Can Prove JAMB Had Glitches by NaijaCover(m): 8:45pm On Jul 05, 2023
Realist777:

Oga go look for bad news

dey here
Re: JAMB: Fabian Benjamin Promises ₦1M For Anyone Who Can Prove JAMB Had Glitches by Guruengineer: 8:46pm On Jul 05, 2023
ppogba:

The advertisement on Radio is called " Invitation to treat" in law. It is clearly different from" offer for sale".

In elementary law, the first category is rarely enforceable in law.

Fantastic. What of the second part?
Re: JAMB: Fabian Benjamin Promises ₦1M For Anyone Who Can Prove JAMB Had Glitches by Judolisco(m): 8:47pm On Jul 05, 2023
ManWater:
JAMB for just borrow INEC this their robust glitches-free system na.
dem no dey use one day write jamb again now... Dats why
Re: JAMB: Fabian Benjamin Promises ₦1M For Anyone Who Can Prove JAMB Had Glitches by ManWater: 8:55pm On Jul 05, 2023
Judolisco:
dem no dey use one day write jamb again now... Dats why
Can you pls explain further.
Re: JAMB: Fabian Benjamin Promises ₦1M For Anyone Who Can Prove JAMB Had Glitches by bigiyaro(m): 8:56pm On Jul 05, 2023
Swear that JAMB has not done anything like deleting, adjusting, maintenance, erasing, cleaning, auditing and manipulation of it's servers and database since this girl saga began!
Re: JAMB: Fabian Benjamin Promises ₦1M For Anyone Who Can Prove JAMB Had Glitches by alobright17(m): 9:01pm On Jul 05, 2023
Simeony007:

Says who? Even the best technologies in the world have glitches.

Why do you think there's constant update in phone securities? It's because there are glitches to be corrected.
so glitches will make shape or template of iPhone 12 change to iPhone 6 abi ?

You don hear glitches it then means the glitch changed the template of results abi ?

Jamb gave us all simple task of finding 2023 result template compare it to that of the girl and see why only her own different among the rest .

This glitches trash came only when the girl eventually accepted her score after Jamb brought many evidence, then the girl turn around and and start saying it wasn’t her fault .

That template really held the girl and many for neck why is her own result template different ?
Re: JAMB: Fabian Benjamin Promises ₦1M For Anyone Who Can Prove JAMB Had Glitches by Judolisco(m): 9:02pm On Jul 05, 2023
TheStrongest:
Jamb no well o..

I had 2 different scores/result when I wrote jamb in 2013..

219 was the first score, then during post utme I noticed say the score dropped to 210..

And na Uniben I applied to.. any further dropping from that I for no get admission 😂😂😂..

Werey jamb!!

But for this girl matter we nor really know who dey lie or who dey talk true sha.
dat was 2013 now.... Back then b4 cbt we had ppt.. And d whole country dey write exam 1 day... I remember very well I travelled to mokwa local government area of Niger state to write my first and only jamb and d crowd I saw dat day ehn was d largest gathering of people have ever seen.... Now they don't write ppt again and they do d exam for like a week or 2 weeks
Re: JAMB: Fabian Benjamin Promises ₦1M For Anyone Who Can Prove JAMB Had Glitches by GerogeI(m): 9:09pm On Jul 05, 2023
richie240:
So d money is now ur problem and not how to help ur sister out of the forgery case?

If he sure u and d others why not prove her innocence instead of deflecting.
cool
l

If the fact that a public institution is offering money challenge like Agberos as response to such serious criticisim does not worry you, then am not surprised by the depth of your ethnic bigotry, because your understanding of society is basically myside vs their side. Why I share a society with human specimen such as this baffles me, but that that society is the most backward in the world is not a mystery.

What is the basis of JAMB asking the public to prove they had glitches if not jest, does any member of the public have forensic access to Jamb computer Servers? Is this how a responsible organisation responds to disaffection- with a wager on how we can access their servers?
Re: JAMB: Fabian Benjamin Promises ₦1M For Anyone Who Can Prove JAMB Had Glitches by gfon(m): 9:16pm On Jul 05, 2023
9jatriot:
Nice one. No need hiding under social media, JAMB has thrown a challenge.

Another important thing of note is what is a so-called brilliant girl still doing in secondary school at age 19?

I know people who have graduated from the university at that age or at age 20, yet we are made to believe that she has been very brilliant and yet still in secondary school at this age.

Maybe she is a local champion who didn't know there is a bigger world out there and that it is possible to also find people better than you.
you are dumb...she's from a poor background,that's why y'all are trying to bully her. Get sense oga. Let the investigation be concluded before all this blabbing
Re: JAMB: Fabian Benjamin Promises ₦1M For Anyone Who Can Prove JAMB Had Glitches by fabolouz1(m): 9:19pm On Jul 05, 2023
Nwa Aba , this is the time to prove your geniuses .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Covid-19: FG Postpones WAEC, NECO Exams Indefinitely / The Life Of A Typical Class Rep In Nigeria / Ajayi Abimbola Adejoke Dies At Federal Poly Ilaro Over Card Requirement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.