Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Carlo Ancelotti To Become Brazil's Coach From June 2024 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Carlo Ancelotti To Become Brazil's Coach From June 2024 (13993 Views)

Neymar Beats Pele’s Record To Become Brazil’s All-time Top Scorer / Ancelotti Couldn't Help Italy, Not Fit To Be Brazil Coach - President Lula / NFF Wants Coach From Eastern Europe To Replace Rohr’- Former Eagles media Aid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Carlo Ancelotti To Become Brazil's Coach From June 2024 by vickydevoka(m): 11:54am On Jul 05, 2023
Obaman12:
Carlos Ancelotti, on my scale is a better coach and manager than Pep.

So I see him leading Brazil since 2002.

I dedicate this third comment position to my Darling Chelsea FC. We're balling this season. Liverpool fans, una go enter pool on match Day 1 grin
Are you ok

1 Like

Re: Carlo Ancelotti To Become Brazil's Coach From June 2024 by MorataFC: 11:54am On Jul 05, 2023
So?
Re: Carlo Ancelotti To Become Brazil's Coach From June 2024 by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:54am On Jul 05, 2023
world class coach for a world class team............way to go Brazil!!!!

but our Super Eagles of Nigeria, na the coach wey go gree share the salary 70/30 dem go gree employ......
Re: Carlo Ancelotti To Become Brazil's Coach From June 2024 by Nawttiboi007(m): 11:56am On Jul 05, 2023
U shud check ur mental health
Pwettylinda:
A panel should be set up to probe Thiefnubuu's forged certificates immediately.

Thiefnubuu has failed Nigerians, he will be booted out soon undecided undecided

Re: Carlo Ancelotti To Become Brazil's Coach From June 2024 by Beuberry(f): 12:03pm On Jul 05, 2023
Whao! Brazil want to win next WC
Re: Carlo Ancelotti To Become Brazil's Coach From June 2024 by obaidan: 12:04pm On Jul 05, 2023
Finally Carlo will win the world cup and the debate will be over
Re: Carlo Ancelotti To Become Brazil's Coach From June 2024 by rayopt(m): 12:05pm On Jul 05, 2023
Now, he wants to win world cup. This guy has won almost everything to be won. The world cup will come easy, no lies. Most of the biggest players coached by Ancelotti are Brazilians

1 Like

Re: Carlo Ancelotti To Become Brazil's Coach From June 2024 by adanonso(f): 12:06pm On Jul 05, 2023
guys am down with malaria and typhoid. Am completely broke as I couldn't work since 3 day now. Please buy my coffee so I could raise money to buy original becham. To threat typhoid and fill gas to boil my drinking water. Cause boiling water with firewood makes it difficult to drink. . Please help me and patronize me🙏🙏🙏🙏,08103164131

Re: Carlo Ancelotti To Become Brazil's Coach From June 2024 by superCleanworks(m): 12:08pm On Jul 05, 2023
What is the name of our SUPER EAGLES coach?
Re: Carlo Ancelotti To Become Brazil's Coach From June 2024 by Judolisco(m): 12:13pm On Jul 05, 2023
Obaman12:
Carlos Ancelotti, on my scale is a better coach and manager than Pep.

So I see him leading Brazil to their 6th world cup title since 2002.

I dedicate this third comment position to my Darling Chelsea FC. We're balling this season. Liverpool fans, una go enter pool on match Day 1 grin
how is ancelotti a better manager than pep abeg?
Re: Carlo Ancelotti To Become Brazil's Coach From June 2024 by Obaman12: 12:14pm On Jul 05, 2023
vickydevoka:

Are you ok

Yes I am sir
Re: Carlo Ancelotti To Become Brazil's Coach From June 2024 by crossbreedwears(m): 12:16pm On Jul 05, 2023
Go and set up the panel and be the chairman as well! You're just a foolish jobless person. Would you like to work in a mortuary??
Pwettylinda:
A panel should be set up to probe Thiefnubuu's forged certificates immediately.

Thiefnubuu has failed Nigerians, he will be booted out soon undecided undecided

Re: Carlo Ancelotti To Become Brazil's Coach From June 2024 by Obaman12: 12:21pm On Jul 05, 2023
Judolisco:
how is ancelotti a better manager than pep abeg?

He has won more UCL trophies without much spendings shocked

1 Like

Re: Carlo Ancelotti To Become Brazil's Coach From June 2024 by blkmum700: 12:23pm On Jul 05, 2023
helinues:
grin

Roberto Baggio, Carlos , Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Dunga then Brazil was Brazil.

Ronaldo, how many are the defenders, he go pack all of them together hit better direct shot. Gambling don spoil the real entertaining part of football

Old memories, sweet smile

Baggio is Italian.

1 Like

Re: Carlo Ancelotti To Become Brazil's Coach From June 2024 by helinues: 12:25pm On Jul 05, 2023
blkmum700:

Baggio is Italian.

Thanks.
Re: Carlo Ancelotti To Become Brazil's Coach From June 2024 by richard870(m): 12:28pm On Jul 05, 2023
Omicron007:

B for Bulaba
grin
Re: Carlo Ancelotti To Become Brazil's Coach From June 2024 by Cmanforall: 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE

SOURCE

NFF should see how plans are made
Re: Carlo Ancelotti To Become Brazil's Coach From June 2024 by kollinz1234(m): 12:31pm On Jul 05, 2023
STRI1:
Good. Now that Buhari isn't the president, suddenly there's no more Fulani herdsmen.

The shift has changed to Yorubas, with names like; Yoruba Muslims etc. Surfacing. The world should be aware of ipob terrorist tactics to tarnish the Yorubas name..
You are sounding like you do drugs. Are you a Tinubu supporter?
Re: Carlo Ancelotti To Become Brazil's Coach From June 2024 by Kexman99: 12:42pm On Jul 05, 2023
STRI1:
Good. Now that Buhari isn't the president, suddenly there's no more Fulani herdsmen.

The shift has changed to Yorubas, with names like; Yoruba Muslims etc. Surfacing. The world should be aware of ipob terrorist tactics to tarnish the Yorubas name..
Why are you so senseless ehn? Oga check urself very well.
Re: Carlo Ancelotti To Become Brazil's Coach From June 2024 by ALABACONNECT(m): 12:55pm On Jul 05, 2023
Legend!!

For your UK used and new smart tv sets and soundbars, check my signature.
Re: Carlo Ancelotti To Become Brazil's Coach From June 2024 by adonaimart(m): 12:56pm On Jul 05, 2023
Football is indeed changing..

Imagine a foreigner coaching the Brazil we all fear and dread...it means no coach in Brazil can do the job..

O

1 Like

Re: Carlo Ancelotti To Become Brazil's Coach From June 2024 by specialmati(m): 1:01pm On Jul 05, 2023
STRI1:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin stop using android phone until your senses return to gauge.you see what shouting at busstop had cost you.we are discussing about football here
Re: Carlo Ancelotti To Become Brazil's Coach From June 2024 by Judolisco(m): 1:06pm On Jul 05, 2023
Obaman12:

He has won more UCL trophies without much spendings shocked
he had class players... Check d players worth... Or yrs of experience... Fit kante won tuchel d epl... Uno fit buy class oga
Re: Carlo Ancelotti To Become Brazil's Coach From June 2024 by drugBaronTINUBU: 1:31pm On Jul 05, 2023
STRI1:

So u are doubting all the killings that took place in benue, plateau, southern kaduna etc despite reports from foreign and local medias?
Or igbos are the one controlling all the media houses now?
Even El Rufai an APC former governor of kaduna state cry everyday of herdsmen activities
Former Governor of plateau na still APC
Etc
Are u saying all these APC former govs that constantly cried to Buhari for a solution are IPOB?

U get mind o. Everything nor be politics.
Try dey use ur sense sometimes
Nor let The blood of those murdered come for ur family
Re: Carlo Ancelotti To Become Brazil's Coach From June 2024 by obi4eze(m): 2:00pm On Jul 05, 2023
Brazil no too get players
Re: Carlo Ancelotti To Become Brazil's Coach From June 2024 by Originalsly: 2:01pm On Jul 05, 2023
Hmmmm .... this can be heaven ... or can be hell.
I strongly believe Brazil has the raw talent to win the World Cup every time if they have a pretty good coach .... doesn't have to be in the top 5 ... and more importantly if players are selected on merit. Like we have our biases based on tribe and religion they also have theirs based on race and class and this does influence their player selection. With a foreign coach ... he will be looking strictly at merit .... overlooking race and class and I believe this will allow us to see new faces ... and the opposing teams will be faced with many unknown players. Thus will be a tremendous advantage to Brazil and in rease their chances of winning.
The other side .... what happens if Brazil meets Italy in the World Cup final? ... where will his loyalty lie??
Re: Carlo Ancelotti To Become Brazil's Coach From June 2024 by Georgejeez: 3:49pm On Jul 05, 2023
Scaloni will still outsmart him in International football , Argentina has talented, decent , dedicated and proven players , they have their first Eleven set already and just need to upgrade 3 good players to fill in the Messi, Di Maria and Otamendi roles before next World cup ..

But Brazil , this current Brazil is stuffed with unserious , dancing Charlatans who are good in their clubs, on paper ,but never serious enough when on International duty ...

Imagine scoring a goal and spend 5 minutes dancing and laughing ,,, time they would have used to score second goal ..
Re: Carlo Ancelotti To Become Brazil's Coach From June 2024 by timyonkers: 4:55pm On Jul 05, 2023
We are eagarly waiting for his arrival. First time Brazil is apponting an outside coach. Hope for the best.
Re: Carlo Ancelotti To Become Brazil's Coach From June 2024 by Emmychem(m): 7:00pm On Jul 05, 2023
What if he kick the bucket before then??
I just dey ask ooo
Re: Carlo Ancelotti To Become Brazil's Coach From June 2024 by Aiel123: 7:14am On Jul 06, 2023
Good luck Carlo.
If Brazil rallies around Neymar...the next world cup is theirs for taking.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Keshi, Players Blame Enyeama For Liberia Match / Lionel Messi Named In Argentina Squad For Copa America / Warri Wolves Players Protest against the Non-payment Of Salaries (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.