Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,455 members, 7,853,989 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:05 AM

Profile Of The INEC Fake Pastor For Tribunal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of The INEC Fake Pastor For Tribunal (2733 Views)

BREAKING: Akinlade breaks silence, applies for tribunal judgement / See More Evidences Of INEC Server Popping Up As Group Prepares For Tribunal / Plateau Governorship Election: Useni Rejects Outcome, Heads For Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of The INEC Fake Pastor For Tribunal by iSense247: 2:53pm On Jul 05, 2023
shortgun:
How can a pastor refuse to swear with the Bible?
These are the people tarnishing the image of real Christians. The bible called them wolves in sheep's clothing. angry
It's because his conscience is not totally dead. He still fear the holy Bible.
Re: Profile Of The INEC Fake Pastor For Tribunal by Sharpsharp00123: 2:55pm On Jul 05, 2023
Jorussia:
This is the major reason i opposed live telecast of the tribunal proceedings. If the man has given testimony before the tribunal, its left for the judges to decide the veracity or otherwise of his testimony. What is all this cyber bullying about?
I don’t understand

Just imagine, they should go to the church

To beat him or what?

Just like reno said igbos are really planning one way or the other to cause chaos in this country n they will still b d one to come n play victim card later

Imagine charly boy saying people should burn Nigeria down like France n d following day oby eze said Nigeria shouldn’t exist because a girl lied with jamb result n was bursted
Re: Profile Of The INEC Fake Pastor For Tribunal by Babaibe: 2:55pm On Jul 05, 2023
Yorubadirty:

Ronu nonentity

So na today you know say court dey swear with bible or Quoran

Still better than Gregory Irolabi Peter Obituary

1 Like

Re: Profile Of The INEC Fake Pastor For Tribunal by Yorubadirty: 2:56pm On Jul 05, 2023
Babaibe:

Still better than Gregory Irolabi Peter Obituary

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a cocaine sniffing Gongola

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Profile Of The INEC Fake Pastor For Tribunal by Thomasankara(m): 3:20pm On Jul 05, 2023
[/color]this is gross,if he really refused[color=#770077]
Re: Profile Of The INEC Fake Pastor For Tribunal by Yorubadirty: 3:28pm On Jul 05, 2023
Thomasankara:
[/color]this is gross,if he really refused[color=#770077]

He refused
Re: Profile Of The INEC Fake Pastor For Tribunal by meolaniyi(m): 3:34pm On Jul 05, 2023
Pastor that Denied Christ
Re: Profile Of The INEC Fake Pastor For Tribunal by bdon12: 3:38pm On Jul 05, 2023
I hav realised rccg has many criminal pastors...i mean pastors there for their pocket
Re: Profile Of The INEC Fake Pastor For Tribunal by Alliswell248: 3:47pm On Jul 05, 2023
Yorubadirty:

Your tears will favor me and my family

Coward....Simon Ekpa is using your brain.
We would send you back to your region.
Re: Profile Of The INEC Fake Pastor For Tribunal by Yorubadirty: 3:53pm On Jul 05, 2023
Alliswell248:

Coward....Simon Ekpa is using your brain.
We would send you back to your region.

Re: Profile Of The INEC Fake Pastor For Tribunal by shortgun(m): 4:58pm On Jul 05, 2023
Babaibe:

You are the foolish one, Igbo bigot.It is clearly written in the bible that you should not swear.
Ode, read this verse from the bible and stop making a fool of your generation

Romans 13:1-2

1Let every person be subordinate to the higher authorities, for there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been established by God. 2Therefore, whoever resists authority opposes what God has appointed, and those who oppose it will bring judgment upon themselves.
Re: Profile Of The INEC Fake Pastor For Tribunal by Babaibe: 5:01pm On Jul 05, 2023
shortgun:

Ode, read this verse from the bible and stop making a fool of your generation

Romans 13:1-2

1Let every person be subordinate to the higher authorities, for there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been established by God. 2Therefore, whoever resists authority opposes what God has appointed, and those who oppose it will bring judgment upon themselves.

mumu, so the bible ask you to swear.Foolish man.
Re: Profile Of The INEC Fake Pastor For Tribunal by shortgun(m): 5:03pm On Jul 05, 2023
Babaibe:

mumu, so the bible ask you to swear.Foolish man.
Idiot, the bible ask you to obey the laws of land which also includes taking oaths.
Re: Profile Of The INEC Fake Pastor For Tribunal by Babaibe: 5:23pm On Jul 05, 2023
shortgun:

Idiot, the bible ask you to obey the laws of land which also includes taking oaths.
By swearing Ipob fool
Re: Profile Of The INEC Fake Pastor For Tribunal by Alliswell248: 5:24pm On Jul 05, 2023
[quote author=Yorubadirty post=124232869][/quote]

Far better than drugs.....
Re: Profile Of The INEC Fake Pastor For Tribunal by shortgun(m): 5:29pm On Jul 05, 2023
Babaibe:

By swearing Ipob fool
Olode, even singing the national anthem and national pledge is swearing.
Your fake pastor is just trying to deceive the gullible ones like your ignorant self
Re: Profile Of The INEC Fake Pastor For Tribunal by Babaibe: 5:42pm On Jul 05, 2023
shortgun:

Olode, even singing the national anthem and national pledge is swearing.
Your fake pastor is just trying to deceive the gullible ones like your ignorant self

See mumu, I advise you to go back to school if at this stage you can not differentiate between pledge as an obligation and swearing . We rejected a colossal failure Gregory Obi whose expertise is in lies and bigotry.
Re: Profile Of The INEC Fake Pastor For Tribunal by happney65: 5:58pm On Jul 05, 2023
Jorussia:
This is the major reason i opposed live telecast of the tribunal proceedings. If the man has given testimony before the tribunal, its left for the judges to decide the veracity or otherwise of his testimony. What is all this cyber bullying about?

It's funny how you APC supporters can't take 1/3 of what you dish out. People who threatened people with deaths will be blabbing and getting angry over online talk

But when you bullied a teenager and called Obi supporters liars because of a girl who has issue with jamb that wasn't bullying right?

But when people reply and pay you back in their own coin you will be angry

Tell me why you are angry when in actual fact you have done worst..

Hypocrites
Re: Profile Of The INEC Fake Pastor For Tribunal by shortgun(m): 6:07pm On Jul 05, 2023
Babaibe:

See mumu, I advise you to go back to school if at this stage you can not differentiate between pledge as an obligation and swearing . We rejected a colossal failure Gregory Obi whose expertise is in lies and bigotry.
Ode,what has Peter got to do with the topic?
Are you being tormented by the labour party logo in your dreams?

Olodo, here the definition of swearing

swear
/swɛː/
verb
make a solemn statement or promise undertaking to do something or affirming that something is the case.
Re: Profile Of The INEC Fake Pastor For Tribunal by Johans2023: 6:14pm On Jul 05, 2023
Jorussia:
why is he afraid of swearing with the bible?
Re: Profile Of The INEC Fake Pastor For Tribunal by Johans2023: 6:16pm On Jul 05, 2023
goziem1982:

A Christian is not meant to swear, is not biblical.
but a Christian is supposed to lie abi?
Re: Profile Of The INEC Fake Pastor For Tribunal by Johans2023: 6:17pm On Jul 05, 2023
REDshouse:
It's inappropriate and unethical to swear by bible or Quran.... No place in the scriptures warrant u swearing by the holy book ... If I talk and u no believe me na your own wahala be that ... All those that swears by any holy book what happens to them after wards ...

Buhari swears by Quran
Osinbajo swears by bible
Same with Jonathan and Obasanjo
Etc ... Still they commit fraud and improverish the masses due to the maladministration of the country economy ...

To hell with anyone who no believe me except I swear to any written book made by man
I didn't see you mentioning Tinubu
Re: Profile Of The INEC Fake Pastor For Tribunal by Johans2023: 6:23pm On Jul 05, 2023
I am a redeemer but I swear that useless man deserve to be castrated. Nobody should call that man a pastor and if Baba Adeboye didn't sack that useless man then we will consider him to be part of them.
Re: Profile Of The INEC Fake Pastor For Tribunal by sukar886: 6:27pm On Jul 05, 2023
Useless pastor
Re: Profile Of The INEC Fake Pastor For Tribunal by Yorubadirty: 7:25pm On Jul 05, 2023
Johans2023:
I am a redeemer but I swear that useless man deserve to be castrated. Nobody should call that man a pastor and if Baba Adeboye didn't sack that useless man then we will consider him to be part of them.

You just dey learn Adeboye

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Yar'adua Should Resign! / Future Map: Is This The Destiny Of Nigeria? Breakup??? / Govt Cuts Overhead Expenditure By 30 Per Cent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.