Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Air Ticket Prices Rise By 34.06% – NBS - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Ticket Prices Rise By 34.06% – NBS (21194 Views)

CEO Air Peace Please Cut Down Your Air Ticket Fee. / Insecurity: Abuja-Kaduna railway passengers rise by 270% / 34-miles Over The Ocean, China Set To Launch Worlds Longest Ocean Bridge(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Ticket Prices Rise By 34.06% – NBS by ednut1(m): 3:24pm On Jul 05, 2023
shocked the increase will favour me and my family lol

1 Like

Re: Air Ticket Prices Rise By 34.06% – NBS by fx45(m): 3:27pm On Jul 05, 2023
livenija:
this is getting old n boring
That is to tell you how irritating and nauseating you guys sounded while trying to push that useless narrative. You ain't seen nothing yet

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Ticket Prices Rise By 34.06% – NBS by Blazadenise(m): 3:33pm On Jul 05, 2023
Naa raise he they before that some of us couldn't enter flight again....from the raise he done backup again with 34%.... God would have mercy on us
Re: Air Ticket Prices Rise By 34.06% – NBS by shiwex: 3:35pm On Jul 05, 2023
lordimmaogidi:
What is happening in this country. Is Nigeria curse? Or we are the cause?.
What do you expect...when half of the citizens line up for hours and vote for APC. A party that destroyed the economy of the country and still people went out and voted for them. In developed countries, once a party messes up, thats the end. Even if God comes and vote for that party , it can never win but in Niger People still went out to vote for APC. In a sane country, Apc should not have had a single vote.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Ticket Prices Rise By 34.06% – NBS by NOwazobia: 3:39pm On Jul 05, 2023
Ye ain't see nothing yet. 🤤

Make ona better go find slippers with very strong sole buy in preparation for the Israelite trekking. 🥱

1 Like

Re: Air Ticket Prices Rise By 34.06% – NBS by FORHII: 3:49pm On Jul 05, 2023
rano1:
Let the poor breathe!
Tinubu no let us breath oh....he's suffocating us.
Re: Air Ticket Prices Rise By 34.06% – NBS by PlayMaker14: 3:49pm On Jul 05, 2023
Ronu oh.

1 Like

Re: Air Ticket Prices Rise By 34.06% – NBS by Jsucre(m): 3:51pm On Jul 05, 2023
It's time to be flying
Re: Air Ticket Prices Rise By 34.06% – NBS by egoldman(m): 3:52pm On Jul 05, 2023
Parachoco:
The FG under Asiwaju should make sure Lagos is link with Sokoto by Rail while Rivers is link with Borno by Rail

Rail transportation will become and alternative to traveling by air or by road and it will also be cheaper

And who will secure the tracks from bandits?

1 Like

Re: Air Ticket Prices Rise By 34.06% – NBS by Parachoco: 4:04pm On Jul 05, 2023
egoldman:

And who will secure the tracks from bandits?
Our Security Agencies
Re: Air Ticket Prices Rise By 34.06% – NBS by Interactive34: 4:10pm On Jul 05, 2023
nkemdi89:

It's not true I just even booked now it's around 57k , if you book business class that is your own preference.

Evening
Economy right ?

So the amount alot of people are quoting here are for business Class
Re: Air Ticket Prices Rise By 34.06% – NBS by Juju70(m): 4:14pm On Jul 05, 2023
rano1:
Let the poor breathe!
Dem go breathe fire
Re: Air Ticket Prices Rise By 34.06% – NBS by egoldman(m): 4:21pm On Jul 05, 2023
Parachoco:
Our Security Agencies

Ok na.
Re: Air Ticket Prices Rise By 34.06% – NBS by pocohantas(f): 4:23pm On Jul 05, 2023
Angelfrost:

They never pity themselves... I have never seen a more shortsighted set of people than Nigerians!

How can people be so stupidly blinded by religion and ethnicity??! Which kain juju APC use for these people??! Damn!!!

Well, in this high CAPITALISM Tinubu is pushing the nation into, many of them will have to resort to robbery or trek to neighboring nations! The robbery part fit no work, because those you are attempting to rob dey struggle to survive too!

Robbery ke? Abeg o!!
Re: Air Ticket Prices Rise By 34.06% – NBS by TristanX: 4:24pm On Jul 05, 2023
basilo102:
Igbos are strengthening their dominance of the middle-class. I'm loving the unfolding events

That’s what these morôns don’t know. Igbos are taking dominance and taking advantage of this situation. By the time all these is done, some people will cry that the igbos are getting richer
Re: Air Ticket Prices Rise By 34.06% – NBS by AbuAeesha: 4:30pm On Jul 05, 2023
gentlesmithugo:
This country self.everything na increase increase.wen we go begin hear decrease
cooking gas price is decreasing grin
Re: Air Ticket Prices Rise By 34.06% – NBS by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:40pm On Jul 05, 2023
I hope Tunnubiyist and Apcist are buying it at cheaper rate
Re: Air Ticket Prices Rise By 34.06% – NBS by Dyfynezz12(m): 5:14pm On Jul 05, 2023
gentlesmithugo:
This country self.everything na increase increase.wen we go begin hear decrease
No worry u go soon hear decrease in salary
This government will favour me and my family

1 Like

Re: Air Ticket Prices Rise By 34.06% – NBS by Mexyz(m): 5:20pm On Jul 05, 2023
The increased in Air tickets is crazy o, paid 66k for Lagos to Abuja yesterday and this was because I booked 4 days before, the lady that sat closed to me said she bought hers for 98k on Monday.
Arik Air o

1 Like

Re: Air Ticket Prices Rise By 34.06% – NBS by Exceed15: 5:38pm On Jul 05, 2023
This NBS ppl can owe for Africa. Enumerators are suffering due to non payment of their money. Such a wicked and insensitive body.
Re: Air Ticket Prices Rise By 34.06% – NBS by lexy2014: 5:45pm On Jul 05, 2023
shiwex:
What do you expect...when half of the citizens line up for hours and vote for APC. A party that destroyed the economy of the country and still people went out and voted for them. In developed countries, once a party messes up, thats the end. Even if God comes and vote for that party , it can never win but in Niger People still went out to vote for APC. In a sane country, Apc should not have had a single vote.

I met someone in the bank y'day who told me that he still believes in buhari. Even when I showed a news headline that said spent more 1trillio, he didn't believe
Re: Air Ticket Prices Rise By 34.06% – NBS by Kukutenla: 6:18pm On Jul 05, 2023
Parachoco:
The FG under Asiwaju should make sure Lagos is link with Sokoto by Rail while Rivers is link with Borno by Rail

Rail transportation will become and alternative to traveling by air or by road and it will also be cheaper
Did he link anywhere with rail when he was gov of Lagos?
Why are you now asking that of him
Re: Air Ticket Prices Rise By 34.06% – NBS by Kukutenla: 6:19pm On Jul 05, 2023
fx45:
Every increase and inflation will favour you and your family in Jesus name!
No. I reject it for him. It can't favour him and his family.
He wants to suffer today. And suffer he shall

1 Like

Re: Air Ticket Prices Rise By 34.06% – NBS by Parachoco: 6:20pm On Jul 05, 2023
Kukutenla:

Did he link anywhere with rail when he was gov of Lagos?
Why are you now asking that of him
He has already start working on the Rivers-Borno Railway Lines

So he's surely going to connect the South with the North
Re: Air Ticket Prices Rise By 34.06% – NBS by InvertedHammer: 6:20pm On Jul 05, 2023
/

Una never see anything grin grin grin

Campaigns done finish o! Na now una go live with una choice grin grin grin

When are they going to jack up the prices of garri and rice make e enter all man body wella?

/

1 Like

Re: Air Ticket Prices Rise By 34.06% – NBS by Parachoco: 6:20pm On Jul 05, 2023
Kukutenla:

No. I reject it for him. It can't favour him and his family.
He wants to suffer today. And suffer he shall
Nigerians are suffering today but we will surely enjoy tomorrow
Re: Air Ticket Prices Rise By 34.06% – NBS by Compliant(m): 7:11pm On Jul 05, 2023
nkemdi89:

It's not true I just even booked now it's around 57k , if you book business class that is your own preference.

See attachment as at now
Re: Air Ticket Prices Rise By 34.06% – NBS by XAUBulls: 7:22pm On Jul 05, 2023
Re: Air Ticket Prices Rise By 34.06% – NBS by nkemdi89(f): 7:30pm On Jul 05, 2023
Interactive34:

Evening
Economy right ?

So the amount alot of people are quoting here are for business Class
Exactly don't mind them .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyo Govt Urge Residents Around Blast Site To Leave Homes, Check Into Hotels / Principals Going For A Meeting In Delta Involved In Accident, One Dead (Graphic) / Work Resumes On Ado Ekiti Civic Centre (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.