Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,502 members, 7,850,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:21 AM

IPOB - Release Nnamdi Kanu Or We Stop Oil Exploitation In Biafra Soil - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB - Release Nnamdi Kanu Or We Stop Oil Exploitation In Biafra Soil (1531 Views)

IPOB Release Pic of Asari & IPOB Meeting In His Cotonou's House After He Denied / Nigeria May Stop Oil Production If Price Crash Persists –NNPC / Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB - Release Nnamdi Kanu Or We Stop Oil Exploitation In Biafra Soil by Alexiiydon: 9:02pm On Jul 05, 2023
Cooly100:

How did Awolowo kill people during the war cheesy

...and how did he die?
how did ojukwu and azikwe died tell us if you know ?

1 Like

Re: IPOB - Release Nnamdi Kanu Or We Stop Oil Exploitation In Biafra Soil by Alexiiydon: 9:03pm On Jul 05, 2023
julaion:
KANU is more healthy than ur entire skull mining generation
hes madly in love with the zoo beans if you have the chance to ask him he won’t want to leave DsS underground prison
Re: IPOB - Release Nnamdi Kanu Or We Stop Oil Exploitation In Biafra Soil by julaion: 9:17pm On Jul 05, 2023
Alexiiydon:
hes madly in love with the zoo beans if you have the chance to ask him he won’t want to leave DsS underground prison
someone that was looking smart than all ur dead ancestors grin
Re: IPOB - Release Nnamdi Kanu Or We Stop Oil Exploitation In Biafra Soil by progoh: 9:58pm On Jul 05, 2023
Alexiiydon:
what is the meaning of unlawfully arrested when he unlawfully jump bail you guys must be asleep then you guys always want people to believe Nigerian government is the demon why you’re the devil himself he unlawfully jump bail and he was arrested by all means so Kanu is a criminal for all we care

I'm not here to support anybody. But I think you need to go back to the story how all of this has been going. What made him 'jump-bail' like you said.
Re: IPOB - Release Nnamdi Kanu Or We Stop Oil Exploitation In Biafra Soil by Alexiiydon: 11:53pm On Jul 05, 2023
progoh:

I'm not here to support anybody. But I think you need to go back to the story how all of this has been going. What made him 'jump-bail' like you said.
go to DSS cell and ask him why he did
Re: IPOB - Release Nnamdi Kanu Or We Stop Oil Exploitation In Biafra Soil by Alexiiydon: 11:54pm On Jul 05, 2023
julaion:
someone that was looking smart than all ur dead ancestors grin
since he Dey enjoy am and looking fresh there then let him continue staying and let my ancestors enjoy their freedom clown 🤡
Re: IPOB - Release Nnamdi Kanu Or We Stop Oil Exploitation In Biafra Soil by Rostikol: 1:15am On Jul 06, 2023
Buddha3:

No be this one wey una Yoruba dey busy dey stoke embers of hate and discord everywhere!

If anything happens to Nnamdi Kanu, let nobody expect the South South to participate in any civil war again. This time, you Yorubas and Igbos will fight your battles yourself. Since you're all too stupid to reason like humans.

I don't even know why the recent crop of nairaland users are just so stupid. Y'all are making this environment too toxic for folks who have owned accounts here for over 6 to 10years.

I have to find another news and interaction platform. Nairaland has clearly become a cesspit.

I tell you. The site is totally degenerate now

Worthless cesspit of tribalism and hate.

In the good old day of Nairaland, every topic was an intellectual debate.
Re: IPOB - Release Nnamdi Kanu Or We Stop Oil Exploitation In Biafra Soil by optionalY09: 1:17am On Jul 06, 2023
I don’t blame y’all. Nnamdi Kanu doesn’t deserve to be in jail period. Let him GO! and talk to him if he’ll listen. You don’t hurt a man that much and you expect him to listen.

Make nna beg am. My 1kobo
Re: IPOB - Release Nnamdi Kanu Or We Stop Oil Exploitation In Biafra Soil by optionalY09: 1:20am On Jul 06, 2023
beerfraud:
DSS should just keel Nnamdi Kanu so that we will have peace of mind

If he’s your brother will you ask them to kill him. He said fix the country or break country. Very fair request
Re: IPOB - Release Nnamdi Kanu Or We Stop Oil Exploitation In Biafra Soil by optionalY09: 1:23am On Jul 06, 2023
Buddha3:

No be this one wey una Yoruba dey busy dey stoke embers of hate and discord everywhere!

If anything happens to Nnamdi Kanu, let nobody expect the South South to participate in any civil war again. This time, you Yorubas and Igbos will fight your battles yourself. Since you're all too stupid to reason like humans.

I don't even know why the recent crop of nairaland users are just so stupid. Y'all are making this environment too toxic for folks who have owned accounts here for over 6 to 10years.

I have to find another news and interaction platform. Nairaland has clearly become a cesspit.

No one is stoking amber of hate anywhere.. it shouldn’t cost anything to change one’s attitude. Educate your people and stop being irritants
Re: IPOB - Release Nnamdi Kanu Or We Stop Oil Exploitation In Biafra Soil by optionalY09: 1:25am On Jul 06, 2023
Alexiiydon:
what is the meaning of unlawfully arrested when he unlawfully jump bail you guys must be asleep then you guys always want people to believe Nigerian government is the demon why you’re the devil himself he unlawfully jump bail and he was arrested by all means so Kanu is a criminal for all we care

No friend, don’t say that, let’s be fair his arrest is unlawful and he should be freed. Final
Re: IPOB - Release Nnamdi Kanu Or We Stop Oil Exploitation In Biafra Soil by progoh: 3:50am On Jul 06, 2023
After reading lots of comments here, I have come to the understanding that a lot of people don't comment base on issues, they only attach too much emotions - hence the off-points.
Re: IPOB - Release Nnamdi Kanu Or We Stop Oil Exploitation In Biafra Soil by beerfraud(f): 5:39am On Jul 06, 2023
optionalY09:

If he’s your brother will you ask them to kill him. He said fix the country or break country. Very fair request
who is he to say government should fix the country? Is he no more a British? Moreover my brother is not a killer
https://www.nairaland.com/7749985/compilation-nnamdi-kanus-hate-speeches
Re: IPOB - Release Nnamdi Kanu Or We Stop Oil Exploitation In Biafra Soil by Brek: 5:46am On Jul 06, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Because below is his biafria map in his deluded mind. This is the man controlling millions of ibos in Nigeria grin
How is he controlling millions of igbos?
Re: IPOB - Release Nnamdi Kanu Or We Stop Oil Exploitation In Biafra Soil by Afamed: 5:49am On Jul 06, 2023
4 litres oily. grin sad
Re: IPOB - Release Nnamdi Kanu Or We Stop Oil Exploitation In Biafra Soil by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 06, 2023
optionalY09:

No one is stoking amber of hate anywhere.. it shouldn’t cost anything to change one’s attitude. Educate your people and stop being irritants

This one is mad!

Between your people who are busy exhibiting tribal extremism and habitual intolerance and my South South people, who are the obvious irritants?

It's like you have decided to be unfortunate!
Re: IPOB - Release Nnamdi Kanu Or We Stop Oil Exploitation In Biafra Soil by Alexiiydon: 7:56am On Jul 06, 2023
optionalY09:

No friend, don’t say that, let’s be fair his arrest is unlawful and he should be freed. Final
why did he jump bail in the first instance and instead to lay low he was instigating low brain ipobsT
Re: IPOB - Release Nnamdi Kanu Or We Stop Oil Exploitation In Biafra Soil by julaion: 12:13pm On Jul 06, 2023
Alexiiydon:
since he Dey enjoy am and looking fresh there then let him continue staying and let my ancestors enjoy their freedom clown 🤡
how many years mandela spend for prison
Re: IPOB - Release Nnamdi Kanu Or We Stop Oil Exploitation In Biafra Soil by progoh: 11:04am On Jul 07, 2023
julaion:
how many years mandela spend for prison

This question got me though. And be being honest, one question to ask.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Largest Tribe In The South South / I Am Full-blooded Ijaw - Gov. Fubara Disregards Speculations Of Him Not Being A / Arewa Youth Forum Challenge Peter Obi To Condemn The Ipob May 30th Warning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.