Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,828 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

IPOB Release Pic of Asari & IPOB Meeting In His Cotonou's House After He Denied - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Release Pic of Asari & IPOB Meeting In His Cotonou's House After He Denied (5303 Views)

Sunday Igboho Pictured Relaxing In His Cotonou Mansion / VIDEOS Of Asari Dokubo Warning Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB. / Invasion Of Asari’s Residence Provocative – IYC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Release Pic of Asari & IPOB Meeting In His Cotonou's House After He Denied by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 02, 2020
IPOB Release Pic of Asari & IPOB Meeting In His Cotonou's House After He Denied such meeting never took place. IPOB have asked him to apologize before they release the tape which could contain footage of Asari asking for 200million naira.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1153598461672442&set=a.114987555533543&type=3&theater

1 Like

Re: IPOB Release Pic of Asari & IPOB Meeting In His Cotonou's House After He Denied by Amotolongbo(f): 8:03am On Jun 02, 2020
These IPOB people are daft.

Asari told them to release the evidence of the money he allegedly collected from Nnamdi Kanu, they are showing the picture of the meeting they had with him in Benin Republic.

Release the footage straight away and stop threatening the man

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Release Pic of Asari & IPOB Meeting In His Cotonou's House After He Denied by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 02, 2020
Amotolongbo:
[s]These IPOB people are daft.

Asari told them to release the evidence of the money he allegedly collected from Nnamdi Kanu, they are showing the picture of the meeting they had with him in Benin Republic.[/s]

Yorubba man identifying as a woman.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: IPOB Release Pic of Asari & IPOB Meeting In His Cotonou's House After He Denied by Amotolongbo(f): 8:07am On Jun 02, 2020
kovic20:

Hog pen specimen

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Release Pic of Asari & IPOB Meeting In His Cotonou's House After He Denied by Futuragetty: 8:08am On Jun 02, 2020
Amotolongbo:

Asari told them to release the evidence of the money he allegedly collected from Nnamdi Kanu, they are showing the picture of the meeting they had with him in Benin Republic.

The only person who is sounding daft right now would be you IPOB have a tape recording in which Asari not only took a bride but agreed to unleash violence in Nigeria and destroy the property of the government. If it does get out, FG will arrest Asari.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Release Pic of Asari & IPOB Meeting In His Cotonou's House After He Denied by jlinkd78(m): 8:08am On Jun 02, 2020
The way Asari was running mouth you won't believe he had at any time had anything to do with IPOB. While I call for cessation of these vituperation from both camps for d sake of d collective good, I must blame Asari in strongest term for starting this media war when he released a video calling Nnamdi Kanu a con man when he had all along dealing with him. For d sake of Biafra, people of goodwill and all lovers of freedom worldwide should wade in and let these verbal attacks end. One gain however from d event of d recent past is dat d questions bothering Ijawland as part of Biafra has been put to rest and Asari has even admitted his ancestral Igbo name is Uzodinma.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Release Pic of Asari & IPOB Meeting In His Cotonou's House After He Denied by Amotolongbo(f): 8:11am On Jun 02, 2020
Futuragetty:

The only person who is sounding daft right now would be you IPO have a tape recording in which Asari not only took a bride but agreed to unleash violence in Nigeria and destroy the property of the government. If it does get out, FG will arrest Asari.
your brain is under your feet.

What is stopping them from releasing the footage.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Release Pic of Asari & IPOB Meeting In His Cotonou's House After He Denied by Veqtor: 8:38am On Jun 02, 2020
Futuragetty:

The only person who is sounding daft right now would be you IPO have a tape recording in which Asari not only took a bride but agreed to unleash violence in Nigeria and destroy the property of the government. If it does get out, FG will arrest Asari.

Stop wasting tym answering these kind of shallow minded entities. It's now a common sight. You see them everywhere... making unintelligible comments to draw attention to themselves.

11 Likes

Re: IPOB Release Pic of Asari & IPOB Meeting In His Cotonou's House After He Denied by Veqtor: 8:55am On Jun 02, 2020
kovic20:

As soon as these afonja people hear IPOB...they quickly dabble in to comment. And dey are always first to comment on the topic. what is it about IPOB, that gives you people anxiety and heart attack everytym? I don't get it.

Is it that...you pple are scared that when biafra comes, you will b left behind?

And all the maltreatment Biafrans face will now b channeled to you pple?

Is it that, you people jus like to be saboteurs. Sabotaging Biafrans so that you can be d North's favorite?

It must be d latter, because you people are saboteurs by birth... You even sabotage urselves out of cowardice.

That's why Muric is against oduduwa republic...and that's why ur republic may never come.

So u all hell-bent on making sure, biafra doesn't come also.. but you lie!

It will come eventually. Afonja people brace up for it...or get knocked down in the process.

Change your ways.. stop the sabo lifestyle...so we can move forward. Stop being wicked to ursef and ur generations.

Argue with ur afonja ancestors.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Release Pic of Asari & IPOB Meeting In His Cotonou's House After He Denied by BlowYourMind: 9:05am On Jun 02, 2020
No wonder money have been flying around, okoros scammers

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Release Pic of Asari & IPOB Meeting In His Cotonou's House After He Denied by ReignDigitals(m): 9:15am On Jun 02, 2020
Evidence is clear
Re: IPOB Release Pic of Asari & IPOB Meeting In His Cotonou's House After He Denied by Yebosola(m): 9:39am On Jun 02, 2020
Veqtor:

As soon as these afonja people hear IPOB...they quickly dabble in to comment. And dey are always first to comment on the topic. what is it about IPOB, that gives you people anxiety and heart attack everytym? I don't get it.

Is it that...you pple are scared that when biafra comes, you will b left behind?

Is it that, you people jus like to be saboteurs. Sabotaging Biafrans so that you can be d North's favorite?

It must be d latter, because you people are saboteurs by birth... You even sabotage urselves out of cowardice.

That's why Muric is against oduduwa republic...and that's why ur republic may never come.

It will come eventually. Afonja people brace up for it...or get knocked down in the process.

Change your ways.. stop the sabo lifestyle...so we can move forward. Stop being wicked to ursef and ur generations.

U always dream of Afonja, Asari your master is now Afonja? U better face your master oh ye slave, your exist from Nigeria means absolutely nothing, except I know is IPOB miscreant like u are noise, no action, another 5yrs plan to exist Lagos loading after the first expired, fools

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Release Pic of Asari & IPOB Meeting In His Cotonou's House After He Denied by Passionate888: 9:44am On Jun 02, 2020
Futuragetty:

Then ipob will be rightly termed a terrorist organisation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Release Pic of Asari & IPOB Meeting In His Cotonou's House After He Denied by JAMO84: 9:53am On Jun 02, 2020
Buhari hasn't lift a finger before his enemies began to eat themselves

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Release Pic of Asari & IPOB Meeting In His Cotonou's House After He Denied by LexngtonSteele: 9:58am On Jun 02, 2020
Yebosola:

U always dream of Afonja, Asari your master is now Afonja? U better face your master oh ye slave, your exist from Nigeria means absolutely nothing, except I know is IPOB miscreant like u are noise, no action, another 5yrs plan to exist Lagos loading after the first expired, fools

The moment Asari openly called them Ijaw slaves and they cowered in fear was the day i stopped taking them serious grin

How can a minority group bully a major tribe like that?

See the originator of the Facebook post; Aiden Dillion..... afraid that Ijaws would beat him if he used his flatyno name cry cry cry

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Release Pic of Asari & IPOB Meeting In His Cotonou's House After He Denied by SaintBishop: 10:12am On Jun 02, 2020
LexngtonSteele:

The moment Asari openly called them Ijaw slaves and they cowered in fear was the day i stopped taking them serious grin

How can a minority group bully a major tribe like that?

See the originator of the Facebook post; Aiden Dillion..... afraid that Ijaws would beat him if he used his flatyno name cry cry cry
But Asari himself said that he's Igbo I don't understand why you are shouting ijaw ijaw everywhere. If you have any problem with igbos go and settle it with them stop using ijaws as your shield.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Release Pic of Asari & IPOB Meeting In His Cotonou's House After He Denied by LexngtonSteele: 10:17am On Jun 02, 2020
SaintBishop:
But Asari himself said that he's Igbo I don't understand why you are shouting ijaw ijaw everywhere. If you have any problem with igbos go and settle it with them stop using ijaws as your shield.

Go and read the comment. Face him if you have balls. You just proved the cowardice he accused you of.

https://www.nairaland.com/5154334/bomb-igbos-ijaw-slaves-dokubo

I just quoted Asari. So i don't understand your wailing and crying ? undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Release Pic of Asari & IPOB Meeting In His Cotonou's House After He Denied by LexngtonSteele: 10:17am On Jun 02, 2020
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Release Pic of Asari & IPOB Meeting In His Cotonou's House After He Denied by Veqtor: 10:25am On Jun 02, 2020
Yebosola:

Caman shatap... Locust. U can't even spell ‘exit’. If not for people like you...Biafra would have been restored. Keep trying to put us down... eventually...u all will get what is coming to you.

By the way...this thread’s topic was about IPOB... You are not IPOB ...but here you are... proving me right. You have all rushed in like ants to sugar....to comment.

May heart attack not kill you all o.. focus on ur tribes nd leave us to ours.

If Yu ar okay with d condition of d country... enjoy it alone. Stop trying to stop pple who don't want to be part of it...to stay with you.. BP might just be your portion.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Release Pic of Asari & IPOB Meeting In His Cotonou's House After He Denied by SaintBishop: 10:26am On Jun 02, 2020
LexngtonSteele:

Go and read the comment. Face him if you have balls.

Brb. Would assist you. I just quoted so i don't understand your wailing.
I don't need to read any nonsense Asari is igbo you were busy shouting ijaws I don't understand how this issue concern ijaws tbh.

Go through my comments I have fought more worse trolls. So whatever help you want to render save it for those who need it not me.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Release Pic of Asari & IPOB Meeting In His Cotonou's House After He Denied by LexngtonSteele: 10:29am On Jun 02, 2020
SaintBishop:
I don't need to read any nonsense Asari is igbo you were busy shouting ijaws I don't understand how this issue concern ijaws tbh.

Go through my comments I have fought more worse trolls, save your help for those who need it not me.

Coward. Given you a link but you are scared grin Better find a female's clothes to wear or keep quiet before i come over grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Release Pic of Asari & IPOB Meeting In His Cotonou's House After He Denied by Michael004: 10:30am On Jun 02, 2020
Veqtor:

m
Who understand the jargons his one is saying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Release Pic of Asari & IPOB Meeting In His Cotonou's House After He Denied by SaintBishop: 10:33am On Jun 02, 2020
LexngtonSteele:

Coward. Given you a link but you are scared grin Better find a female's clothes to wear or keep quiet before i come over grin grin grin

Asari is igbo you dickhead.

Fight your fight with igbos, leave ijaws out of your nonsense.

https://www.nairaland.com/5895154/asari-dokubo-responds-kanu-yes#

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Release Pic of Asari & IPOB Meeting In His Cotonou's House After He Denied by Yebosola(m): 10:34am On Jun 02, 2020
Veqtor:

Caman shatap... Locust. U can't even spell ‘exit’. If not for people like you...Biafra would have been restored. Keep trying to put us down... eventually...u all will get what is coming to you.

By the way...this thread’s topic was about IPOB... You are not IPOB ...but here you are... proving me right. You have all rushed in like ants to sugar....to comment.

May heart attack not kill you all o.. focus on ur tribes nd leave us to ours.

If Yu ar okay with d condition of d country... enjoy it alone. Stop trying to stop pple who don't want to be part of it...to stay with you.. BP might just be your portion.

Eleribu, when are u leaving Southwest according to your expired exit 5yrs plan? Who is holding u? tell us, when majority of you are planning to relocate from errosion enclaves.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Release Pic of Asari & IPOB Meeting In His Cotonou's House After He Denied by blackmantis: 10:38am On Jun 02, 2020
Asari vowed to bring NK down...........I will comment after he does that.
Re: IPOB Release Pic of Asari & IPOB Meeting In His Cotonou's House After He Denied by WorWorBoy3: 10:42am On Jun 02, 2020
LexngtonSteele:

Go and read the comment. Face him if you have balls. You just proved the cowardice he accused you of.

https://www.nairaland.com/5154334/bomb-igbos-ijaw-slaves-dokubo

I just quoted Asari. So i don't understand your wailing and crying ? undecided
But the said Asari is igbo, if he( Asari an igbo man) insult igbos how the thing carry concern ijaws?
Re: IPOB Release Pic of Asari & IPOB Meeting In His Cotonou's House After He Denied by SaintBishop: 10:49am On Jun 02, 2020
WorWorBoy3:

But the said Asari is igbo, if he( Asari an igbo man) insult igbos how the thing carry concern ijaws?

No mind the Obori Lexngtonsteele clown don't even know where him stand.
If Asari curse igbos that one is none of my business. In the end it's a igbo vs igbo affairs make them kill themselves he no concern me.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Release Pic of Asari & IPOB Meeting In His Cotonou's House After He Denied by WorWorBoy3: 10:55am On Jun 02, 2020
SaintBishop:

No mind the Obori Lexngtonsteel clown don't even know where him stand.
If Asari curse igbos that one is none of my business. In the end it's a igbo vs igbo affairs make them kill themselves he no concern me.
And leave ijaws out of their nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Release Pic of Asari & IPOB Meeting In His Cotonou's House After He Denied by WeneDiali: 10:56am On Jun 02, 2020
Amotolongbo:

yoruba mongrel, asari is now suddenly your personal lord and saviour. grin

He is no more a criminal right? So much love for us in the SS right. Thank you but no thanks. grin

DenreleDave come and carry ya ewedu brother. grin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Release Pic of Asari & IPOB Meeting In His Cotonou's House After He Denied by SaintBishop: 10:58am On Jun 02, 2020
WorWorBoy3:
And leave ijaws out of their nonsense.
Exactly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Release Pic of Asari & IPOB Meeting In His Cotonou's House After He Denied by DenreleDave(m): 11:01am On Jun 02, 2020
WeneDiali:

yoruba mongrel, asari is now suddenly your personal lord and saviour. grin

He is no more a criminal right? So much love for us in the SS right. Thank you but no thanks. grin

Denve come and carry ya ewedu brother. grin

Face him. Alone.... I'm nt a tribal bigot pls don't involve MI in ur spat

Pls biko

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: See The Video Trending On Presidential Tribunal Today / Another Bomb Blast In Maiduguri / Boko Haram Rejects Sheriff, Yuguda, Goje’s Apologies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.