Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,204 members, 7,860,329 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:31 AM

Sit-At-Home: What Are South-East Governors Doing To Protect Innocent People? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home: What Are South-East Governors Doing To Protect Innocent People? (634 Views)

What Are The Governors Doing With The Increased Allocation? / "Police Lock Up Innocent People At Orile Iganmu Police Station" (Pictures) / Oluchi Orji: Policeman Kills 5 Innocent People In Enugu, Blames Unknown Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Sit-At-Home: What Are South-East Governors Doing To Protect Innocent People? by mrvitalis(m): 10:09pm On Jul 05, 2023
helinues:

Again why should million of Igbo's suffer because FG refuse to release Kanu.

Please since the emergence of Kanu, mention one investment he has brought to SE if not destruction.

The Word Biafra self, is it a curse or a blessing to Alaigbo?
What is the first function of government? Is it not to protect the people?
FG lead by your drug lord brother is failing at his duty instead of you to blame government you are blaming igbos

What do u want igbos to do?
Ipob released names of those causing issues not one was arrested

What exactly do u want igbos to do?
Re: Sit-At-Home: What Are South-East Governors Doing To Protect Innocent People? by mrvitalis(m): 10:10pm On Jul 05, 2023
D1official:

I never believed that my people can be this daft but I swear I regret ever supporting anything that has to do with IPOB at anytime not to even mention the slowpoke called EKPA.

You can check my posts for confirmation, SHAME ON WE IGBOS.

UNA SHAME DEY SHAME ME.
So what exactly should igbos do... Start causing ipob... Start complaining like you? What exactly would it change till me
Re: Sit-At-Home: What Are South-East Governors Doing To Protect Innocent People? by Adaisback(f): 4:06am On Jul 06, 2023
D1official:

Mumu, how is killing our selves affecting Tinubu?.
Can't you find your way to ABJ/Dss office you cowards.

God will punish all you IDIOTS!!. NDI ALA.
I was among the first to stop supporting that criminal organisation when I found out that Nnamdi KANU is a pure occultic man that is out for blood. Since that man came on board, check how many that have died. Our region is almost gone coz if him. The day our men come back to their senses like ndi Nnewi have done , that's the day igboland will be restored

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Niger Is Holding Nigeria By The Blokos Without Invasion They’d Kill Us Silently / What If ECOWAS Becomes One Country? / Pictures From The Nigeria-India Presidential Round Table Conference In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.