Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Matress For Sale. I Want To Sell This Mattress. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Matress For Sale. I Want To Sell This Mattress. (496 Views)

I Have Something Like This Mattress For Sale. Make Your Offer And... / Buy This Lovely Almost Ney Bed + Matress @ 80k Call 08068669861 / Want To Sleep Deep? Try This Mattress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matress For Sale. I Want To Sell This Mattress. by fadilaMaikiriki: 8:27pm On Jul 05, 2023
This is backstory and what prompted the sale of the matress;

On the 30th of March this year, Ibrahim called me that I should please send money to a particular account that he's going to send to me, that he's trying to make transfer to the person but it's not going through. So, he called me that I should send 10k to the said account, that he'll send the money back to me as soon there's network to do so. I sent the money immediately because that day it was available and there's no urgent need for the money at that time, and also I trusted him to refund the money immediately there's network.

After a week, I called him asking for the money. He was just giving me excuses of no network, or he's ATM card has issue, or he forgot to send it when he got the money, so many excuses. He's into real estate, and he always gets clients who are either interested in buying lands/house, or renting an apartment. I trusted and sent the money because I see that money as chicken change to him, so there won't be any issue refunding the money. But I was wrong!

Now, it's been over three months I sent the money and he's yet to refund. Few days to Sallah, I told him about the money, he said there's a client that's supposed to give him agency money, but the client travelled, to be back the next day.

I just spoke with him this night. I called him, telling him that I'll be going to Sarkin Hausawa's house on Jumma 'aa( Friday) to go and tell him everything. He's interested in the Sarki's daughter. So, when I told him I'll be going to the Sarki's house, he pleaded that I shouldn't go. Now, he has offered to give me one of his mattress in exchange for the 10k. But, he said I should add 5k to it and come get it. But, I refused the 5k addition. Someone had priced the mattress for about 25k, but he refused to sell. The mattress is big. I told him I'm not adding anything, that I'll come for the mattress tomorrow. The mattress is a big one. He has two, making his bed very high. The type you might even need a stool to climb. That when you sit on it, your leg will be up, and not be able to touch the ground.

The thing is, I'm looking for someone who might be interested in buying the matress. Quote me if you're interested.
Re: Matress For Sale. I Want To Sell This Mattress. by fadilaMaikiriki: 8:28pm On Jul 05, 2023
Attached below is the size of the matress, if not bigger;

This is not the matress. I just used this one to illustrate. I don't have a picture of the said mattress. I might go take the picture tomorrow. If you're interested, just let me know.

Re: Matress For Sale. I Want To Sell This Mattress. by TemplarLandry: 8:43pm On Jul 05, 2023
I see claws painted in green. grin
🐾

1 Like

Re: Matress For Sale. I Want To Sell This Mattress. by Hezzyluv: 8:43pm On Jul 05, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Attached below is the size of the matress, if not bigger;

This is not the matress. I just used this one to illustrate. I don't have a picture of the said mattress. I might go take the picture tomorrow. If you're interested, just let me know.

Na which state u dey?
Re: Matress For Sale. I Want To Sell This Mattress. by fadilaMaikiriki: 8:51pm On Jul 05, 2023
Hezzyluv:

Na which state u dey?
He's in Anambra state currently.
Re: Matress For Sale. I Want To Sell This Mattress. by fadilaMaikiriki: 8:52pm On Jul 05, 2023
TemplarLandry:
🐾
You like?
Re: Matress For Sale. I Want To Sell This Mattress. by Oloki: 8:52pm On Jul 05, 2023
Nothing wey I no go read for nairaland undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Matress For Sale. I Want To Sell This Mattress. by fadilaMaikiriki: 8:53pm On Jul 05, 2023
Oloki:
Nothing wey I no go read for nairaland undecided undecided undecided
How do you mean please?
Re: Matress For Sale. I Want To Sell This Mattress. by Hezzyluv: 8:54pm On Jul 05, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
He's in Anambra state currently.

Distance na barrier for this matter.
Re: Matress For Sale. I Want To Sell This Mattress. by diaspoAFRICANS: 8:54pm On Jul 05, 2023
TemplarLandry:
🐾

You are wicked.
Re: Matress For Sale. I Want To Sell This Mattress. by Westerhoffe(m): 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2023
I wouldn't be buying a mattress I know many backs have laid on while wincing, moaning or groaning.

Whoever doesn't mind would opt for it though.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

deleted / Impeachment Impeachment Impeachment / Emergency Letter To My Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.