Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

I Have Something Like This Mattress For Sale. Make Your Offer And... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Something Like This Mattress For Sale. Make Your Offer And... (844 Views)

Matress For Sale. I Want To Sell This Mattress. / Want To Sleep Deep? Try This Mattress / Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Something Like This Mattress For Sale. Make Your Offer And... by fadilaMaikiriki: 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2023
I have something like this mattress for sale. Make your offer and come for it.

Re: I Have Something Like This Mattress For Sale. Make Your Offer And... by Shalommy(f): 3:49pm On Aug 03, 2023
Chaii... shocked. Op, still that stolen mattress? You don't mean it, do you? cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Have Something Like This Mattress For Sale. Make Your Offer And... by Wodu89: 4:26pm On Aug 03, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:

Size dimensions
Re: I Have Something Like This Mattress For Sale. Make Your Offer And... by advanceDNA: 4:36pm On Aug 03, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii... shocked. Op, still that stolen mattress? You don't mean it, do you? cheesy cheesy

U are wicked grin

be like the mattress na by force payment for "something"
Re: I Have Something Like This Mattress For Sale. Make Your Offer And... by Shalommy(f): 5:00pm On Aug 03, 2023
advanceDNA:

U are wicked grin

Ok ... Guy, you're right. And the owner go be like, wetin concern meundecided Chaii.. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Have Something Like This Mattress For Sale. Make Your Offer And... by WORLDPEACE(m): 6:20pm On Aug 03, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:

Where's your location?
Re: I Have Something Like This Mattress For Sale. Make Your Offer And... by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:29pm On Aug 03, 2023
WORLDPEACE:

Where's your location?
Awka, Anambra state capital.
Re: I Have Something Like This Mattress For Sale. Make Your Offer And... by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:31pm On Aug 03, 2023
Shalommy:
Jeezzzz! Why would you say this? Please, can you delete this comment? You shouldn't assume what you don't know.
Re: I Have Something Like This Mattress For Sale. Make Your Offer And... by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:32pm On Aug 03, 2023
Wodu89:

Size dimensions
As seen in the pictures. I don't know the actual size. The location is Awka, Anambra state capital.
Re: I Have Something Like This Mattress For Sale. Make Your Offer And... by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:37pm On Aug 03, 2023
advanceDNA:

U are wicked grin

What do you mean please? Yes, the phone is in exchange for a debt someone owed me. I had wanted to buy the mattress from him four months ago, but I couldn't. Now I don't need it again, he's saying I should come take it in exchange for the money he's owing me and maybe add something to it. That was what really happened. Don't mind Shalommy.
Re: I Have Something Like This Mattress For Sale. Make Your Offer And... by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:38pm On Aug 03, 2023
WORLDPEACE:

Where's your location?
Awka, Anambra state capital.
Re: I Have Something Like This Mattress For Sale. Make Your Offer And... by ahnie: 6:56am On Aug 04, 2023
How much
Re: I Have Something Like This Mattress For Sale. Make Your Offer And... by descarado: 5:08pm On Aug 04, 2023
ahnie:
How much
I hope you are not planning to buy that shocked
Re: I Have Something Like This Mattress For Sale. Make Your Offer And... by ahnie: 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2023
descarado:

No ma'am
Re: I Have Something Like This Mattress For Sale. Make Your Offer And... by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:14am On Aug 05, 2023
descarado:

Why? What's wrong with that please?
Re: I Have Something Like This Mattress For Sale. Make Your Offer And... by Shalommy(f): 12:46pm On Aug 09, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Why? What's wrong with that please?
The fear of bedbugs is the beginning of wisdom. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady In Germany On The Verge Of Losing Unruly Son (video) / Excellent Christians Investment Club / Amazing Dating And Social Community Networking Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.